Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing all over the bus (f)

stevie_sloth

I'll be on that bus again tomorrow, but it's hard to get the exact same bus since they all come at once sometimes or some are late, etc. Very annoying. If I see the girl again and she's still sneezing, I will be back here as soon as I get home to report. lol

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevie_sloth

• Chanel_no5

• Cauldwell

• Steelswarm

Something like that happened to me once. I was on the bus and extremely hot guy with a cold :) sat down next to me. He was a bit more considerate; he tried to sneeze into his handkerchief but a couple of times they caught him by surprise and he sneezed all over me. Needless to say, I caught his cold and was happily sick with and extremely sneezy cold for a few days.

:)

Heheheh, I myself find it MUCH better if you catch a cold from a stranger like that, if that stranger is very attractive. If it's an ugly person, I get WAY more germaphobic.

I got a different bus tonight since it was raining...so no sneezes. At all. Not even one. From anyone!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This sounds so great, but that little germaphobe in my head whispers that is good for me I never was in the similar situation... Then the fetisher slaps him. And I want to be there, 'cause fetisher won, again...

Damn, I have the epic fights in my head. How about visiting the teraphist?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Germaphobe says cry.gifmad.giffear.gif

Fetishist says: drool.gifblowup.gifmf_boff.gif

I feel I am a split personality. wallbash.gif

Hahaha wow I thought I was the only one like this :P. THe only thing that could have made this amazing obs better were if the sneezes were due to allergies and not a cold. Oh well, would still have loved to witness this...

Wow. I'm pretty much speechless. That is sublime. As long as I was far enough away on the bus to have the illusion of not being exposed (but still had an awesome view) I would be in heaven.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Everything about this is absolutely perfect and deliciously vivid, obviously, so thank you!

Like many here, it's an inner battle... because the contagion is what makes it, but is also what makes it so horrifying knowing that it's an obs.

Sort of wish this was fiction because I simply feel SO badly for the people who had to suffer that! I would have flipped my lid.

Amazing obs, and well written! But I'm afraid I hate when people are that rude. I usually offer them a tissue in the hope that they get the message.

• 4 months later...

Great obs, thanks for sharing.

Although she made no attempt to cover her sneezes, and the coughing would turn me off, this is a situation that I'd like to be in, but only if I'm not expecting company any time soon! ;)

Was it like a cloud of thick mist? Did you see any snot? Oh, wow! I'm literally the most jealous person in the world right now! Did any (even just a little bit) of spray end up on you? I'd just subtly scoot closer to get some of it on me...or something! Haha!

Not to mention the amazing germs flying everywhere. Wow. Just wow. Rude? Yes, but I'd love that cold! The last time I had a cold was in October, and it wasn't all that sneezey. I had a fever of 101, and it hurt to talk...not to mention the painful middle ear infection after. I'm not certain how I felt about that cold I had. :/

• 2 weeks later...

bus, metro is full of sneeze...one day i was on metro with my girlfriend and she caught a cold. because of the crowd, when she sneezed she had to huge me so it would not affect others...she sneezed several times in half an hour, what makes me very exciting!!!

• 1 month later...

I know I am really late to seeing this post for the first time, but it is so good. I am mixed about whether I would have wanted to see that in person or not. Maybe from far enough away not to get hit. Really awesome obs, though. Well written too. I feel like I was there.