• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stevie_sloth

• Chanel_no5

• Cauldwell

• Steelswarm

I know right? I was re-reading it yesterday, it's my favourite too :P I wanted to be a fly on that bus just to watch the sneezy mist floating around and glistening in the sun...

Well, glad someone necromanced this, but this post scares the heck out of me. People like this is why germs are so rampant, and why a disease becomes a pandemic in a matter of weeks.

That beIng said, my fetish side is like "WHY HAVE I NEVER WITENESSED SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE?!?!?!?!?!"

1 hour ago, BananaTree said:

Well, glad someone necromanced this, but this post scares the heck out of me. People like this is why germs are so rampant, and why a disease becomes a pandemic in a matter of weeks.

That beIng said, my fetish side is like "WHY HAVE I NEVER WITENESSED SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE?!?!?!?!?!"

I agree with the first part, not so much the second. Germaphobe wins out in this situation. People who are this rude and oblivious about hygiene scare the living shit out of me. I would have either been off the bus as soon as possible after that first sneeze or telling her to cover her effing mouth. I'm the furthest thing from confrontational except for situations like these when people are just being so obviously rude and eschewing the most basic of manners. I like the poster who equated it to an adult who isn't potty trained. It's a very selfish and immature way of being in the world. What if there was someone with a compromised immune system on the bus? Even if there wasn't, nobody should have to be exposed to that when it's so simple to reduce the amount of germs you're spraying on others by just covering hour mouth. That lady sitting next to her was wayyyyy too polite to not say anything, and I feel bad that her fellow passenger was too absorbed in herself to notice her obvious body language and alter her behavior. Reminds me of a friend I had in high school who absolutely refused to wash her hands after she used the bathroom. It's such a simple fix, like covering your nose/mouth when your sneeze.

End rant but I'm just horrified that this happened in real life.

I have a compromised immune system so I would've had to leave or put on my mask. I would've been terrified and if my mother had been there with me, she woulda cussed the B* the heck out!

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed with the above comments; I've re-read this obs at least 5 times. It's my favorite as well. Thanks for sharing it!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would have loved to catch her cold, omg. This was amazing to read. But I can't believe someone would come onto a bus like that and NOT cover their sneezes. Who's parents don't teach them to cover? It's unfathomable to me. 

• 3 years later...