Sneeze Fetish Forum

Youtubers that you're dying to see sneeze

cheech

charlieissocoollike? yeah. I would die of happy.

Yes! Such a cutie.

Oh and Toby is a cutie too... although the Only reason I've seen any of his vids is thanks to this board blushing.gif I'm Not a gamer at all.

yes and yes.

but oh my gosh they're so attractive LOL

it's also more of a dying to meet in general thing :lol:

Edited by obsessed
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpookyScarySkeleton

• sneezingbeauty

• gryffin

• Introvertedme

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I would love to see Kingsley, Tyler Oakley, and Finn and Jack Harries (Jack's Gap) sneeze. :)

Mine's probably pretty obvious ^///^

Le ChilledChaos plz~

Wow I love this thread! I second a lot of these already on here. But I definitely want to see danisnotonfire sneeze. He's adorable omg. I know he has sneezed in one of Phil's gaming videos, but that one wasn't very good and I'm greedy. XD

Here's a bit of Caspar Lee sick (no sneezing sadly :( ) I feel bad for enjoying this because he was really sick. Oh well.

Here is after he's sick

He pretends to blow his nose at 00:16 .

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bring this thread back to life but its amazing and I'm totally dying to see more from PointlessBlog! I saw the recent one, but aye! I'm greedy what can I say. xD and also, because I recently finished "the fault in our stars", I'm totally obsessed with John green so I'm putting him on my list too. :D

Sorry to bring this thread back to life but its amazing and I'm totally dying to see more from PointlessBlog! I saw the recent one, but aye! I'm greedy what can I say. xD and also, because I recently finished "the fault in our stars", I'm totally obsessed with John green so I'm putting him on my list too. biggrin.png

I have a sneaky feeling that we'll see more because the pollen is crazy in the UK at the moment and both Alfie and Finn tweeted about it again earlier. I second John Green (and also really like the book w00t.gif ).

Sorry to bring this thread back to life but its amazing and I'm totally dying to see more from PointlessBlog! I saw the recent one, but aye! I'm greedy what can I say. xD and also, because I recently finished "the fault in our stars", I'm totally obsessed with John green so I'm putting him on my list too. biggrin.png

I have a sneaky feeling that we'll see more because the pollen is crazy in the UK at the moment and both Alfie and Finn tweeted about it again earlier. I second John Green (and also really like the book w00t.gif ).

. Yay I do like my Brits sneezy & sniffly hum? Alfie& Finn <3 can't wait too see summer beat the living sneezes out of them >:| mwahha. I meen errr.. Hope too see them sneeze. Edited by DeathNoteOwner

Gosh, a year ago and I would have just skipped over this thread but now that I'm actually into Youtube (no time on my hands because haha getting a job is HARD) PewDiePie, Cry, and... Yeah that's about it I think. Maaaaybe Shane Dawson, maybe.

Oh my, Joey Graceffa! Totally forgot about him! I really hope his sneezes aren't too exaggerated.

. Oh yes I'd die too see c:Joey is so atractive. Anyhow he should sneeze for us, it's probly kinda a weird noise & loud or high pitched :3 idk
  • 4 weeks later...

I wanna see more sneezes from Valsartdiary! She had a sneezing talent.

Not to mention saraboo170.

Sorry I typed it wrong, the name of her channel is Sarahboo170

Oh and sexcyanip13 is a great sneezer as well.

I'd LOVE to see Jenna Marbles sneeze... especially a nice prolonged fit. Mmmm. And of course I'd always love to see more from iJustine! Rowrr.

I'd love to see Joe Sugg (ThatcherJoe, Zoella's brother) sneeze.