Sneeze Fetish Forum

Warbler drabbles!

stephab13

So, I've decided to try my hand at drabbles... I've set myself 100 prompts, taken from the first 3 sets of 30 from http://100-prompts.livejournal.com/692.html , with the extras being filled from randomly chosen words from a dictionary. Yes, Steph is creative.

It'll focus mainly on the Warblers (my babies), but I might bring in New Directions on occasion - especially with Wes, because I am a HUGE Westana shipper.

I'll say it here, because I always seem to forget to chuck in disclaimers, that I don't own the rights to Glee or any of the songs I may use, and I do not write for profit.

I'll try to explain things if they sneak in, but this will be the same universe as my main story over on FFnet - http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7527235/1/Theres_Something_About_Blaine . Yes, sneezing does occur in that, if you are so inclined, and it's most definitely a sick!fic (what else would I write? Honestly...) but not a sneeze!fic. And enough with the self-promotion. Basically, all you need to know from that universe that might sneak in, is that Blaine is diabetic and Jeff is Australian.

So. Before I kick this off in the next post, here are the prompts I've chosen. Actually I'm not sure why I'm putting them here, but I'm sure it'll be useful eventually.

Oh. And I ramble. A lot. You'll get used to it.

So here we go. My word prompts:

1. Evidence, 2. I’m here, 3. Funeral, 4. Puppy love, 5. Gloves, 6. Blackboard, 7. Muse, 8. Magic, 9. Clean, 10. Secret, 11. Superstition, 12. Fantasy, 13. Test, 14. Tease, 15. Storm, 16. Strawberries, 17. Weapon, 18. Beach, 19. Lost, 20. Cry, 21. Aloof, 22. Blood, 23. Tower block, 24. Taxi, 25. Search, 26.Enforce, 27.Larceny, 28.Resurrect, 29.Boardies, 30.Satisfy, 31.Lively, 32.Remorseful, 33.Dismiss, 34.Heavy, 35.Forward, 36.Prowl, 37.Cut, 38.Compromise, 39.Impulse, 40.Hush, 41.Orals, 42.Engage, 43.Voice, 44.Awkward, 45.Lower, 46.Plead, 47.Caring, 48.Believe, 49.Found, 50.Shelf, 51.Open, 52.Tactile, 53.Journey, 54.Scowl, 55.Hero, 56.Snuggery, 57.Panel, 58.Mercury, 59.Flog, 60.Chromosome, 61.Defiant, 62.Powder, 63.Grateful, 64.Decent, 65.Union, 66.Cleansed, 67.Go, 68.Shame, 69.Objective, 70.Strength, 71.Life, 72.Contempt, 73.Wrong, 74.Sweeten, 75.Hands, 76.Strangle, 77.Lullaby, 78.Untouchable, 79.Whispered, 80.Prayers, 81.Obvious, 82.Rhythm, 83.Afterlife, 84.Hidden, 85.Parade, 86.Touch, 87.Free, 88.Enjoy, 89.Shining, 90.Overflow, 91.Solmisation, 92.Luminous, 93.Cranberry, 94.Unambivalent, 95.Lummox, 96.Disclosure, 97.Humdinger, 98.Throes, 99.Pig, 100.Tampon

Hope you enjoy them! :D

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Title: Evidence

Characters: The Warblers, David, Wes (cold)

Heh’kishhh’oo!Heh’kishh! Heh’kishhh! Heh’kishhh’OO!

“Bless you, Wes!” Several Warblers called out to him as the head council member groaned and buried his face in yet another tissue.

“Wes, we can take it from here. Or meet tomorrow instead. Go get some sleep!” David picked up Elizabeth – Wes’ preferred gavel, one of his original ones, that was so old and worn it was a wonder it made any sound at all.

“I’m not… not… heh’kishhhh’oo! I’mb ndot sick.” The boy groaned at the congestion that was sure to be flooding into his voice, thankful that their meeting today was only to discuss their setlist and not a proper rehearsal.

David frowned, rubbing his back as Wes fell into a harsh coughing fit. “Yes, because normal, healthy beings enjoy hacking up a lung or three.”

“Seriously, Wes. We don’t need you infecting everyone a week before regionals.” Thad quivered under David’s glare.

“I’mb finde. Cand we just get ond with it?” Wes blew his nose one last time before turning towards the choir members. “So, we’ll open with… yes, council member David?”

“My apologies, council leader Montgomery, but I have a motion to be put forward.”

“Go ahead.” Wes shuffled back in his chair and rubbed his temples, almost grateful for the interruption.

“I propose to the board that Wes Montgomery be trialled for illness. Does anyone have any evidence to be put forward?”

Thad raised a hand to Wes’ forehead. “Mild fever.”

Blaine stood up. “Falling asleep in legal studies.”

“How are you…? Aren’t you two years below…?” David shook his head. “No matter.”

Heh’kishhh! Heh’kissh’oo!

Jeff raised a hand, grinning. “Sounding like the dying offspring of a seagull and a seal.”

Wes cleared his throat, leaning forward. “Finde, mbaybe I amb a little sick.”

“What’s that? A confession?” David jumped on top of the table. “Upon viewing the recent evidence, including these latest words, I find you, Wes Montgomery, guilty of the crime of being infected with rhinovirus. I hereby sentence you to rest until you have returned to complete health. Case closed, board dismissed.” David jumped back down and banged Elizabeth against the table, sending the laughing Warblers off before turning to his best friend. “Now, let’s get you wrapped in a quilt with some tea and honey.”

Title: I’m here

Characters: Nick, Jeff (glandular)

“Just… leave me alone, Nick. Please.” Jeff rolled into a ball, pulling the quilt tighter around his ears as he coughed mournfully. He was sick, he was tired, he was really homesick and all he wanted to do was be left alone to die quietly.

The door creaked open and Jeff shivered at the cool draft that wafted in. He felt his bed depress and the covers be slowly pulled off him. Even with his eyes clamped shut, he knew it was Nick’s hands running over his face, checking him for a fever.

Heeatchoo! Heatchoo!

“Bless you, babe.”

Jeff felt a hand on his chin, pulling his face up, and he slowly opened his bleary eyes.

“Jeff, tell me… Did I do something wrong?”

The blonde muffled a cough into his elbow as he forced himself to sit, trying not to sway with the sudden onslaught of vertigo. “Nah, it’s not you. But you shouldn’t be here. I don’t want to make you sick, too.”

“And you shouldn’t be alone.” Nick pulled him into a hug, his eyebrows furrowing in concern as he watched the normally pale skin of his boyfriend turn more and more grey.

Jeff shivered again, moaning. “I need to… to… heatchoo!... to lie down again.”

Nick helped him back down, turning to the side so that he could lie underneath the sheets with the wretched boy in his arms, running a hand up and down Jeff’s. “So what did the doctor say?” Jeff had, after a week of lying in bed, too tired for classes, been visited by the local paediatrician making his rounds.

“I have glandular fever.”

“You mean, mono?” Nick smiled. Teasing his boyfriend about his accent and funny vocabulary usually made the both of them giggle.

“I mean, glandular.” Jeff sounded horrendously depressed, and to Nick’s horror he began to cry.

“Oh, Jeff. It’s okay. I just can’t kiss you until you’re better…” He climbed over the Australian, lying on the other side so that he could look at him, wiping away his tears.

“Nicky? I miss my Mum… I just want to go home…”

Nick pulled him close, planting a kiss on his forehead. “I know, Jeff, I know. But it’s okay. I’m here. I’ve got you. I won’t let go.”

Oceans apart, day after day,

And I slowly go insane.

I hear your voice on the line

But it doesn’t stop the pain.

Nick began to sing gently, arms pulling Jeff closer as sleep pulled at the blonde and he began to softly snuffle.

Wherever you are,

Whatever you do,

I will be right here, waiting for you.

Whenever I read the title, I was like "OMG NO, ITS A MISLEADING TITLE, DON'T GET EXCITED AND FANGIRLY" but then I clicked on it and... Oh my lord. YES. I love these boys so much, it could even be counted as obsession o_O Especially Jeff.. I have a soft spot for him :3 Anyway, please please continue, these are so good!:)

blameitonthe...:Oh, hon, don't get me started on my own obsession... Especially with Wes. I met Telly Leung a month ago when I was in New York (he pulled me up on stage to play Pictionary, and at the stage door I got photos and hugs and stuff... *blushes madly*) and I think I creeped him out slightly with obsessiveness... But oh well. I love my Warblers, and they're all just gorgeous when sniffly and vulnerable so... don't worry. I'll keep updating :P

I'm more than happy to take on any requests as well, if there are any! :D

Song used in the previous drabble, by the way, is Right Here Waiting, by Richard Manx, if my memory serves me correctly.

Right. Next drabble. Purely because I want Nick tortured for once!

Title: Funeral

Characters: Blaine, Wes, Jeff, Nick (allergies)

Heh’ngt! Ngt! Ngt! Ngt!

“Bless you! Bless you! Bless you! Bless you!” Jeff pulled a tissue from one of the many Kleenex boxes strewn throughout the church pews, biting back a grin at the dopey pre-sneeze expression left on Nick’s face.

“This place is littered with… with… Heh’ngt! Heh’ngt’CHUH! flowers, Jeff, I wouldn’t bother… heh’chuh! with the blessings… Jeff?”

But Jeff had already disappeared, box of tissues at the ready as he patted Blaine’s shoulder. Nick planted his tongue to the roof of his mouth to stop himself sneezing, hoping he could at least greet the boy and make it through the service – it would be hard enough as it was, trying to support Blaine while he said goodbye to his five-year-old sister… Of course today, of all days, would be when his cetirizine ran out.

Heh’choo! Heh’chuh! Heh’ngt! Heh’ngt!

“Bless you, Nick.” Blaine smiled at him, bloodshot eyes full of concern as they shared a brief hug. “Sorry to put you all through this… Thanks for coming…”

Nick rubbed his nose, his own eyes streaming, but glanced deep into the pain and loss in the depths of the hazel staring back at him. “Blaide, you’ve dode so buch for us all, it’s the least we cad do. Heh’ngt’chuh!

But Blaine was being pulled away by his sister and Jeff was tugging his arm, leading him to a seat up the front.

Ngt! Ngt! Ngt! Ngt! Ngt!

“Jesus, Nick, what the hell are you allergic to?” Jeff looked at the tears - whether allergic or emotional, he couldn't tell - streaming down the brunette's cheeks and pushed them away with his thumb, pulling the shaking boy closer to him, wishing he could just whisk him away from whatever it was causing this.

“Roses add… add… add… heh’CHUH! CHUH! CHUH! add poppies… The dead ragweed out the frodt does... ngt! ngt! ... doesd't help either... ” The brunette blew his nose before curling into his best friend’s chest. The sneezing was getting more frequent, forceful and desperate, and his head was beginning to start aching, though at least the wheezing hadn’t kicked in yet. The last thing he wanted was to draw attention to himself, especially with an asthma attack. “You dow, God bust have a great sedse of hubour. First He takes by sister so I stop believigg id Hib, thed He drags be out to a church where I fidd byself havigg the worst sdeezigg fit I’ve had id a really log tibe. Are we really that buch of ad abobidation, Jeff?”

Jeff paused, trying to translate the words into non-congested English, though Nick’s stuffed up way of saying sneezing had to be the cutest thing he’d heard in a long while... “You’re not an abomination, Nick. Do you really believe God hates us?”

But Nick was in the middle of another stifled allergic fit and couldn’t answer.

It was at that point that Wes turned to them, a small box held in his hand. “Look what I found! I forgot I brought these, I was in such a rush this morning…” he whispered as the priest finally began to speak. “I get allergies too, though not as bad as Nick… but they might help take the edge of?”

“I love you,” Nick told him as he dry-swallowed a couple of the anti-histamine tablets.

“And I’ve always got meds, inhalers included, if you ever run out… which I’m assuming is what happened today.” Wes patted his head before turning back to the altar.

Nick smiled at the offer – the offer which would help save his life several times in the future. Maybe God didn’t hate him so much after all.

Title: Puppy Love

Characters: Blaine, Kurt (allergy)

“Kurt? Can I get some cotton candy? Pretty please?”

“Kurt? Can I play the clown game?”

“Kurt? Can we go on the ferris wheel?”

Kurt shook his head at his rather over-excited boyfriend, whose beaming face was practically bright enough to light up the whole carnival as he pulled Kurt from attraction to attraction. So far they’d both had their faces painted, shared a toffee apple and a corn dog (and Kurt was still wondering how Blaine hadn’t fallen into a diabetic coma from the amount of sugar he’d consumed), gotten lost in the mirror maze and won a huge teddy bear in the iron-man competition. And now, to Kurt’s dismay, he was being dragged to the Human Society booth, his nose already beginning to itch.

“Hey, Kurt! Look at the kitty! Isn’t it just adorable!” Blaine squeaked with joy, bending down to scratch the animal between the ears. “Hi, kitty! Hope someone adopts you soon!”

Kurt burst into laughter as the ball of fluff rolled over, batting playfully at Blaine’s hands as they moved along the bench to look at more animals.

“Awwww, look at the puppy! I want a puppy… Can we get a puppy, Kurt?” And Kurt thought Blaine playing with five year olds was bad…

“Hon, I don’t think the boarding master would be too happy about that.” Kurt stopped by a small dalmatian, lying with a paw covering it’s eye. “Look, Blaine! It’s Patch!”

“Well, hello, Patch!” The dog sat up and looked at him, tiny tail thumping against the bench. “Hey, it knows its name!” Patch watched them, staring at them… before throwing his head down in a tiny sneeze.

“Bless you, Patch! Oh my God, Kurt, wasn’t that the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?” Blaine turned to see his boyfriend smiling and nodding, but eyes watering and nose twitching.

Hichiew! Hichiew!

“Nope. I think that just took the cake.” Blaine fumbled through his pockets before fishing out a clean white handkerchief. “Bless you, Kurt.” He pulled his boyfriend into a hug, before Kurt whipped his head away from Blaine.

Hichiew!

“You’re allergic to dogs?”

“Apparently. Hichiew! Sorry, Patch.” Kurt gave his nose a final blow as they slowly traipsed back into the crowd. But nothing could dampen Blaine’s spirits.

“Kurt! Can we go ride the ghost train?”

Oh my lord. NEVER stop writing these. I LOVE NIFF. And Klaine. Like, a LOT. Really don't like Sebastian though xD Anyway, these are FANTASTIC :D

chocolit4life and crazi :P: Thank you both!!! I'mma keep writing for my boys, they're too precious! But I'll see how I go achieving 100 drabbles first before I consider extending, okay? :P

Here you go. An update.

Title: Gloves

Characters: Kurt (cold), Jeff (cold), Wes (cold), Blaine, Nick (laryngitis)

“Cellophane, Mr. Cellophane, could you… Hichiew! Hichiew!

“Bless you, Kurt!” Wes cut the Warblers off as Kurt peeled off his fingerless glove to blow his nose again. “Are you okay?”

The countertenor blushed, melting backwards as Blaine began to rub his back, but he smiled anyway. “Just a… Hichiew!... just a cold. But I’m more than happy to give up my… Hichiew!... my ‘solo’ this week, as fun as it’s been.”

Wes glanced around at his rather depleted number of Warblers – the first week of winter and over half the group was already out sick. He needed someone with the range. Actually, it would have made more sense to just call rehearsal off completely, or to focus on regionals, but hey. It was great to just let loose every so often… “Nick, you want a shot?”

Nick shook his head, laughing silently. “I can’t sing, I have no voice,” he squeaked. “I just thought it’d be fun watching you all today, I haven’t had that pleasure in a long time.”

“You like to watch, do you?” Jeff whispered in his ear. “Pervert.” They both broke into silent giggles.

“Blaine? Blaine?” But Blaine was on another planet, hand running over Kurt’s back, that dreamy expression Kurt had unearthed painted in his eyes.

“Jeff?”

Heatchoo! Sorry, Wes, by throat is… heatchoo!... killing be.” The blonde coughed, resting his head against Nick’s chest.

Wes shook his head. This was ridiculous. “Is there anyone here who can actually claim to be healthy?”

No one moved, apart from the various sniffles that filled the room.

“What have you all been doing?” He cast his mind back to this time yesterday, remembering sticking his head out the window and being bombarded with a wall of snow. Most of the school had been celebrating the first fall of the season – including all the Warblers, most of whom had already been ill to begin with. “Heh’kishh’oo! Heh’kissh’oo!” He pulled out a handkerchief, glaring at the few members that surrounded him. “Fine. I’m prescribing you all early nights until every single member can sing either an E2 or an A4, no exceptions. And next time anyone so much as thinks about looking outside, I want them wrapped in scarves, hats and gloves. Got it?”

“Yes, Wes,” chimed the few Warblers who actually had a voice left to chime with.

“Good. Meeting dismissed. Heh’kishh’oo!

Title: Blackboard

Characters: Kurt, David (chalk)

“Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?”

“I don’t know, Kurt. Why?”

“It was dead.”

David smiled. But there was more.

“Why’d the second monkey fall out of the tree?”

“Why?”

“It was stapled to a pool table.”

David snorted. Apparently Kurt had decided that his first class in his new school – English – would be the perfect place to start rolling out some new jokes.

“Why’d the third monkey fall out of the tree?”

“…Why?”

“Peer pressure.”

Okay, David found himself laughing at that one.

“DAVID! Stand up!” Mrs McNeair’s voice filled the air and the whole class jumped. “Would you mind sharing what you find so amusing?”

“Just… just a joke, Miss…” David glanced around widely. Mrs McNeair was usually really easy-going… Though she probably had to lay down the ground rules for the new kid in her class, he supposed.

I’m not a pheasant plucker, I’m a pheasant plucker’s son. I’m only plucking pheasants ‘til the pheasant plucker comes.

The teacher turned away from the blackboard, dusting off her hands. “Now, Kurt, this is what happens to people who talk in my class. David, please read this from the board. Mess it up and you’ll clap these dusters outside.”

David blinked, confused, but began to speak. “I’m not a pheasant plucker, I’m a pheasant plucker’s son.” So far, so good. Wes usually ran through some tongue twisters with them for diction practise every couple of weeks, so he’d had some practise. “I’m only plucking pheasants ‘til the pleasant fu – “

Kurt and the rest of the class burst into laughter, and David turned bright red. But at least Mrs McNeair was smiling too. “Thank you, David, for volunteering to clap the dusters. That will be all. You may sit.”

The rest of the class passed uneventfully – though very quiet. But finally the double period had ended, and David found himself surrounded by chalk crumbs and a very grateful counter-tenor.

“You didn’t have to do that for me, David.”

“You kidding? Of course I did! You’re my friend!” He paused to let the dust settle, spluttering as he inhaled the chalk. “Hashoo! Hashoo!

“Bless you.”

Hashoo! Thanks. Besides, I… hashoo! Hashoo!... rather enjoyed the chance to swear… hashoo!... to swear in front of everyone.” David dropped the dusters and brought his hands to his nose. “Awww, crap. Hashoo! Hashoo! Hashoo! Hashoo! HASHOO!

Kurt shook his head at the sneezing boy, holding out a tissue.

“Besides…” David smiled at Kurt as his fit finally subsided. “I got to hear some pretty rad jokes today. Got any more up your sleeve?” And, as new friends, they turned and walked to meet Blaine and Wes for lunch.

Oh my god, you are amazing. Sniffly, sneezy warblers are like asdhfxvgngf. Unf, just unf.

Okay, I know everyone HATES him, but I LOVE Sebastian. Would a Seblaine Drabble be completely out of the question? :/ like, sick!Sebastian and caring!Blaine? Yes? No? Maybe?

Oh and Niff. Just....Niff... yum.

But I love reading everything in this thread :3 keep writing <3

For blameitonthe..., who wanted some Seblaine... I'm sorry, I can't quite bring myself to write anything where they're a ship... But I hope this will do? It's a tad long, but... well, yeah. See for yourself.

Title: Muse

Characters: Blaine, Jeff, Sebastian (flu)

I know you’ve suffered

But I don’t want you to hide.

It’s cold and loveless.

I won’t let you be denied…

Blaine looked through the rear-view mirror to the sniffling boy beside him. The night was NOT supposed to go like this. He’d been ‘sitting’ in bed with Kurt, watching Anchorman, when he’d received a terrified call from Sebastian and knew he’d have to rush to the Lima Bean to meet him.

“Sebastian. What could possibly be so important that you had to meet me in Lima – 2 hours from your school – in the middle of the night?”

“You came… Hep-choo! Hep-choo!”

“Bless you.” Blaine looked at Sebastian, frowning. Sure, he was pissed off – who wouldn’t be? But even on the phone he’d heard that plea, that desperation that always called him out to help. And now that he could see those fever-flushed cheeks and glassy eyes, all he could feel was concern and pity.

“I… hep-choo!... I’b so sorry, Blaide… hep-choo!” Sebastian coughed, clearing his throat, his already husky voice fading to nothing. “I had… hep-choo!... do ode… hep-choo! hep-choo!... do ode else to turd to… hep-choo!”

“You want to talk about it?” Blaine pressed a tea into his hands as the boy began to shiver. Sebastian took the paper cup, grimacing as he swallowed some of the hot liquid, and shook his head. “Then let me take you home.”

And now Blaine found himself driving his Mustang through the fog to Westerville, Muse blasting in the background, with no idea what was wrong with his passenger, or why he had actually bothered to come out in the first place. Actually, he knew that – Blaine kind of had a massive ‘saving people’ thing – but he didn’t even like Sebastian.

“Sebastian… How did you get to Lima in the first place?”

“Cobady car. By Dad – “

“Ah, of course. Daddy to the rescue, as always.” Well, there was always going to be that undercurrent of resentment – especially after the slushie incident. Sebastian’s father had rather helped keep Sebastian at school in that aftermath…

“By father threw be out of hobe, Blaide. Whed he foud out that I’b… hep-choo! hep-choo!... that I’b gay, he ordered a car to drive be sobe place. They dropped be off… hep-choo!... od the side of the road add I walked to the Liba Bead add… hep-choo! hep-choo! CHOO!.. add called you.”

Oh, God. “You walked all that way in the snow? When you’re sick anyway? Seb, I’m sorry.” The brunette had his face in his hands, struggling to regain that mask of control. It was shaking, to see the suave boy in this state, so helpless and vulnerable…

“Blaide.” He looked sideways again, seeing the boy’s face start turning green. “Pull over.”

They jolted to a stop just in time, as Sebastian leaned out the car – Blaine’s hands wrapped around his stomach to keep him falling out and rubbing his back – and began to retch.

You trick your lovers

That you’re wicked and divine.

You may be a sinner

But your innocence is mine.

As they flicked through the radio, finding Undisclosed Desires playing again, Blaine finally pulled up to the gates of Dalton Academy – his old home – at a little past midnight, with only a couple of hurried pit-stops along the way. Blaine hurried to the passenger door, wrapping Sebastian’s arm around his neck and hoisting him out of the car, cringing at the heat billowing off the ill boy.

“Blaine! Mate! It’s great to see ya! How the bloody hell are you?” Jeff, having obviously recognised the spluttering of Blaine’s car, had run down the back stairs to meet them.

“Jeff.” Blaine tried to cut him off.

“What are you doing here so late? And why are you with him?”

Hep-choo! Hep-choo! Choo! Choo! HEP-CHOO!I” Sebastian turned his head away slightly as he sneezed, swaying as he stood. He was still green and his eyes were glazed over. In fact, Blaine was wondering if he was even aware of his settings.

“Jeff. Look at him. He’s ill. He’s been thrown out of home. Please.” If anyone raised a fuss, they’d all be in huge trouble – especially Sebastian, for breaking curfew and bringing in visitors.

“Fine. Bring him to his room,” the blonde spat venomously. “Why do you care about him anyway? He nearly blinded you.”

Blaine just gave a weary smile, helping Sebastian to a bin as he felt the boy’s stomach jumping. “I was in that situation. Tell me. What would you do?” He brushed away some of the senior’s limp hair from his eyes.

“And if you get gastro and end up in hospital? Again?”

“Which is why I’m not staying the night.” Jeff, who was leading the way, stopped walking as they rounded the corner, and the three boys halted.

“This is… hep-choo!... is by roob,” Sebastian whispered. “How did I get here?”

Blaine fumbled in Sebastian’s pocket, pulling out a small ring of keys. “Time for bed, I think.” He pushed open the door and stepped back, gazing at the remarkably clean room, the bed neatly made, the books stacked on the desk. Together he and Jeff lay Sebastian down under the covers, fetching tissue boxes and bins and glasses of water.

“Dod’t leave be…” Sebastian reached out a hand, grabbing Blaine’s collar.

“You need the nurse, Seb. I can’t be here when she comes…” He turned to Jeff. “You’ll wait til I’m down the fire escape?”

The blonde nodded. “Go. I can’t believe you brought him here, after all he’s done… You’re a great person, Blaine.”

Blaine shook his head, prising Sebastian’s fingers from his collar and giving the now-limp a tight squeeze. “You have my number. Feel better soon.” He pulled the covers up to the boy’s chin.

Jeff pulled him into a hug. “Come visit us soon, hey? Under… better circumstances.”

And Blaine jumped out the window, down the old staircase, into his car and back to his other true home.

OMG!! I like just now found this and I squealed when you said you did a Wes one! blowup.gifstretcher.gif WES!!!!roll2.gifyay.gif AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! laughing.gifsweatdrop.gif sorry I guess I'm getting a little carried away.... anyway...... rolleyes1.gif I totally love Wes and I so hope you have more Wes fics, or Blaine or Kurt...... innocent.gif I love your fics! Thanks for writing them!

chocolit4life: Feel free to stalk me as much as you want, hon. There's not a whole lot on here for you to stalk though. (Counts minutes til she finds my Tumblr and FFnet stuff...) :P But glad you're enjoying everything.

Zane: You are my spirit animal. :P I love Wes. He's just... He's Wes :P And Telly Leung... OMG. Don't get me started :P But, just for you (and, okay, sure, I'm selfish and love writing Wes, so I guess for me too...) there's this. And the next one, which I'm writing, is a continuation of this. Hope you enjoy!

Title: Magic

Characters: Blaine, David, Wes (tail of a cold)

“We found the source of the ticking! It’s a pipe-bomb! Yayyyyyy!”

Wes glanced up from his electrochemical series and periodic table, watching his two best friends make complete fools of themselves, dancing around the desks and chairs. How they had managed to not get thrown out of the library yet was beyond him.

“So, you see, Miss, we’re simply trying to push barriers and rebel against conformity in a controlled and non-threatening setting.” Wes choked a laugh as Blaine shot a wink and one of his winning smiles at the librarian – and if that failed, he knew the puppy dog eyes would probably come out. Yeah, okay, maybe that explained it.

Heh’kishhh’oo! Guys, we don’t have to leave for another hour. Are you going to let mbe fiddish this mbake-up assessmbent or what?” Wes glared at them as he wiped his nose and turned back to his chemistry paper. He’d missed close to a week of school with a killer bug – which he was still getting over – and had to get this done before he could… supervise was probably the best word for it… David and Blaine at the Harry Potter screening.

“Bless you, Wes…” Blaine sang, plonking himself on the table with his feet on the chair next to Wes (could the boy not sit properly on a seat???). “We got you something…”

Wes eyed the package distrustfully. Whatever it was wouldn’t be nasty – he trusted Blaine enough not to want to kill him or get him expelled – but knowing these two, it definitely had potential to be ridiculously embarrassing…

“Open it!” David perched himself on Wes’ other side, mirroring Blaine. “It won’t bite. Unless you’re into that sort of kinky stuff.”

Blaine nodded. “We actually thought about this one. You were sick all week, so… Just open the present!”

“Finde.” Wes closed his tired eyes as he ripped through the sticky-tape. “Whoa… You got mbe a Dumbledore costumbe?” He looked up at Blaine, who was clapping and jumping in excitement. “Oh… Ndo, I’mb ndot wearing this out! Ndo way! Heh’kishh’oo!

“You don’t have to,” said David, taking pity on his friend. “Blaine’s going as Harry… obviously… and I’m going as Shacklebolt.” (“Racism,” Blaine coughed.) “So we thought Dumbledore was a pretty neat fit for you…”

“I’mb ndot that old!” Wes exclaimed, a look of mock hurt on his face. “Gees, guys, way to make mbe feel appreciated!”

“No, no! That’s not what we meant!” Blaine blushed. “Just… I mean, you’ve always been there for us. You’ve saved my life countless times.”

“I have done – “

“That time just after you met me, when you gave me fake blood when I collapsed? A week ago, when you gave me that shot? Wes, stop being modest.”

“I… okay, mbaybe.” Wes was blushing now too.

“And you are wise, Wes. You always know what to say or what to do to help someone out or make them feel better. It’s a gift.” David winked at him. “Works well on the ladies, too.”

“That’s just called, ndot being a jerk, David.” Wes put his face in his hands, thoroughly embarrassed now.

“And… if you repeat this to anyone, Wes, I will stab you through the eye with a rusty spoon…” Blaine whispered, looking down, not quite bringing himself to allow eye contact. “But you’re sort of like a father to me. To all the Warblers, and to the boarders as well. But especially to me, now that… yeah. I mean, anytime I’ve needed anything – clothes, a hug, a place to stay – you’ve been there. And I can’t ever thank you or repay you enough.”

Wes was blown away. “Really?” He sniffled and blinked back a tear. “You’re my friend. That’s my job.”

“Now, before we start acting like men again, I want a group hug.” David was the first to jump off the table, as the three boys stood up and huddled together. “Now get away from me, before people start forgetting that I have a girlfriend.”

“And it’s our job to make sure you actually have one night of fun, especially after the cold from hell,” Blaine told him, closing Wes’ books. “You won’t get a reaction for your last three problems. Write it down, hand it in, and meet us upstairs in half an hour. In your costume, thank you very much.”

Wes shook his head, shooing them away. “Finde, finde.” Nothing like the magic of friendship to instantly make you feel that much better.

Title: Clean

Characters: Blaine, David, Wes (tail end of a cold, allergies)

Heh’kishh’oo! Heh’kishh’OO! Heh’kishh’OO!”

“Bless you, Wes.” David passed him a tissue, feeling the heat from his best friend pour off the head resting on his shoulder. That he was still awake was actually somewhat of an achievement, considering the past week David hadn’t seen his friend for more than about an hour at a time. He’d even started falling asleep in the one Warbler gathering he’d made that week – so for him to have driven them half an hour to grab dinner and go see a 2 hour film was pretty impressive.

Heh! Heh’kishh! Heh’kishh’oo! Heh! Heh’kishh’OO!” Wes sniffed before diving into an impressive (albeit ugly) bout of coughing. “Sorry, David,” he whispered, hitching himself up so he could curl into a ball.

“You want to leave?” Blaine whispered across from Wes’ other side. “We can always come back… and I can drive…”

Heh’kishh! Heh’kishh! Do. You guys bay as well edjoy the bovie. There’s dot buch left, I cad survive adother… Heh’kishh’oo! adother half hour.” Wes sat himself back up, trying to pretend he wasn’t continuously knocking his head against a wall of fatigue. “But I dod’t… Heh’kishh! Heh’kishh! I’b dot suicidal, so I’b dot… dot… Heh’kishh’oo! dot drivigg you.”

“Not when you’re having sneezing fits to rival me, you’re not.” Blaine gave a small smile as he delved into his bag, pulling out an emergency box of Kleenex.

“Wes…” David passed him his cup as another round of coughing burst from his chest. “When did you get this sick? I thought you were okay before?” And he had seemed alright, he’d eaten fairly well and, well, he’d made it at least a whole minute without spluttering all over the place.

“Id’s… Heh’kishh! Heh’kishh’oo! preddy dusty too.” Wes groaned as he spilled coke all over himself with a forceful sneeze.

“You got your inhaler?” Wes shook his head. The one time. “Then let’s get you home and cleaned up.” And with half an hour left of Harry Potter, two boys carried another out of the cinema and lay him in the car, singing lullabies the whole way. By the time they’d made it back to Westerville, Wes was breathing easily and fast asleep.

Hi!!! I got so excited when I saw "Warbler Drabbles" in the forum.... such a pleasant surprise! And I was not disappointed! These are so wonderful! I love that you write about Wes so much, coz I often feel like he's stuck in the background too much.

I've actually read your FFnet stuff (I cried in the second chaper of Five times Wes Helped the Warblers), but I didnt know you were part of the community. :) Just goes to show that you never know what to expect of people!

“Not when you’re having sneezing fits to rival me, you’re not.”

I read that, and couldnt help hoping that I'd get so see one of those fits from Blaine.

I hope to see more of these in the future! They're great!

“Not when you’re having sneezing fits to rival me, you’re not.”

Love that :D does this mean more Blaine for moi ;D

Sneezy!Kurt always hits an extra special soft spot for me too <333

Loves them all!

Oh, and i HAVE stalked *looks at list*

tumblr, FF and Glee Karaoke ;D

JRE111: Ta! Will we be seeing more of yours soon? *gets down on knees and begs*

chocolit4life: Oh, dear God. Would I recognise you on any of those? Or do you just troll? :P

snifflechick: Awwww, thank you! Yeah. We won't go into my obsession with Wes for the moment, but I can't help it.

Now, as for Blaine!sneezes... for chocolit4life and snifflechick especially... Hope this doesn't disappoint! :D

Title: Secret

Characters: Warblers, Blaine (sensitivity)

“Truth or dare, Wes?”

Oh, God. What a choice. The outcome could be potentially devastating – life-changingly so. “Truth.”

“Hmm…” Jeff thought for a minute. “The… best shag you’ve ever had. People only – gavels don’t count.”

“No one you’d be interested in then,” Wes teased back lightly as he pondered. “Santana Lopez. Hands down.”

His words were met by cheers from more than one Warbler. They were all sitting outside at 2 in the morning, many in sleeping bags, food wrappers and guitars littering the outside of the fire around which they were huddled, roasting marshmallows. The competition season may have ended for the year, but it hadn’t stopped the council organising an unofficial band camp – with a strict ban on any and all woodwind instruments.

The fire was beginning to die down, so turning to David, Wes pulled out some of the bush behind him and threw it on the kindling. “David, truth or dare.”

Almost instantly the itch in Blaine’s nose – which he’d been managing to control by breathing through his mouth – increased tenfold. But it couldn’t be… could it?

“Truth.”

They were in the middle of nowhere. Trees, plants everywhere… It could…

“What’s your deepest, darkest, most secret fear?”

Yep. It was. Blaine groaned. “Lavender…”

“What’s that, Blaine?”

Blaine rubbed his nose, trying to slow the onslaught of sneezes he knew was coming. And once he started… well, he was in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by allergens anyway. It wouldn’t be pretty, is all that he could say. “Wes… you…. you… what did you… you th… throw… i-in… whatdidyouthrowinthefire?HA-ESH!!!

“Oh, God.”

“Here we go.”

Eshoo! Eshoo! EshOO! EshOO!

“5, 6, 7, 8…”

“My boot-scootin’ baby is drivin’ me crazy…”

“You’re honestly… Eshoo! Eshoo!... going to… Eshoo!... going to… ESHOO!... going to count… ESHOO! ESHOO! Ha-ESH!... count them all? EshOO! EshOO! ESH! ESH! ESH!... You’ll lose your…. lose your… Ha-ESH! … lose your voice. ESHoo!

“Holy crap. How is he still conscious?”

“It’s like he’s straight out of Snow White… They had the Sneezy dwarf, right?”

ESH! ESH! ESH! ESH! ESH! Ha-ESH!

“Gonna make it to thirty today?”

“Guys, we’re in the forest. Fifty, easily.”

“I… ESHOO! ESHOO! I can… can… ESH! ESH! ESH! can hear you! ESHOO! ESHOO!

“Poor Blaine…”

“Pretty amusing though.”

“I… I… Ha-ha-ESH! ESH! EshOO! ESHOO! Hate you all. Eshoo!

“Someone go find the tissues.”

“Wes, what the hell did you do to him?”

“Crap. Blaine. I’m sorry.”

Eshoo! Eshoo!” Finally the fit slowed enough for Blaine to open his eyes. The whole circle was staring at him, many of the boys doubled over in their own fits – of laughter. Wes and Nick were kneeling in front of him, while Jeff and David were supporting him from behind. He bent forward, gasping.

“Blaine. You okay?” Wes felt awful. He knew how much these fits took out of Blaine, and he hadn’t even looked before chucking that lavender on the fire. He’d caused all of this.

“Yeah, I’ll be… eshoo!... be find id a bidute… eshoo!” He pulled off his glasses – and thank God he’d thought not to wear contacts – and put them beside him, rubbing his pouring eyes.

Trent ran up to them, wet facecloth pressed in his hands. “That was crazy, Blaine!” He sat next to him, began sponging off his forehead and cheeks before handing it to his mentor. “Does that happen a lot?”

“YEAH.” They were met with a universal ringing chorus – a minor 7, if Wes’ hearing was correct. And that was enough to set the whole group off again.

“Just… dext tibe, give be sobe wardigg. Please.” Blaine shrugged himself lower into his sleeping bag, stifling a few more sneezes into his elbow.

David turned around again as they all resumed their seats. “I’m… afraid of Rubix Cubes, actually. Blaine, truth or dare?”

“Dare.”

David grinned wickedly, holding out a handful of the offensive flowers. “Smell these…”

Please excuse me a moment while I fangirl. *turns around* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!! *happydance*

Ok. I'm good now. :)

That was incredible!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!! <3 Thank you thank you thank you!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :D

To snifflechick and chocolit4life, this is dedicated to you. Just because Blaine sneezes (and Warbler sneezes) are, well...

Also to be noted, this is a continuation of the previous drabble. Set around nationals (so Kurt is with New Directions). And, as for Thad... well, I'm taking what my crazy Maltese grandmother (Nanna) has told me.

Title: Superstition

Characters: Thad, Blaine (allergies), Wes (allergies), Nick (allergies)

Eshoo! Eh… Eshoo!

“God, is he still going?” It was now 8 in the morning, the fire – to which Blaine was apparently allergic – had burned out hours ago, and the few boys who had made it into the tents the previous night were awakening to the sounds of birds singing and boys sneezing.

“You know…” Nick stifled a yawn into Jeff’s shoulder, watching the sun rise. “Some cultures believe that when you sneeze, someone’s thinking of you.”

“Kurt must have been having some pretty epic dreams then,” Wes teased, drying his hair as he traipsed back from the showers. “Heh’kishh! Kishh’oo! Whoops, sorry Nick.” He apologised as he stumbled over the pair, his towel partly covering his eyes.

“No… no…” Nick’s eyes fluttered shut as the pollen and dust kicked up by the falling boy started attacking his sinuses. “Heh’ngt! Heh’ngt! Ngt! No worries, Wes. Ngt! Ngt! NGT’CHUH! Bloody hayfever.” He reached into his pocket, pulling out a box of pills and offering them to Wes before downing a dose himself.

Jeff shook his head. “You too? Kinky bugger.”

Esh! Esh! Eshoo!” Blaine coughed into Trent’s stomach – despite (or maybe because of) the sneezing, he’d managed to fall asleep lying on the freshman – as he finally shook his head awake. “Bordigg, guys. Sorr’bout sdeezigg s’buch.”

“Say sneezing again!” Wes ruffled his hair affectionately.

“Shaddup.” The sophomore yawned, pressing his forehead into his hands. “Dext tibe you wadda kill be, cad you just slip sobethigg id by coffee? Be so buch less addoyigg for you. Eshoo! EshOO!

Nick passed him an unopened box of tissues. “I’d offer you Zyrtec, but it’s only been about 6 hours and, believe it or not, it’s my aim not to kill you today…”

They didn’t realise, but Thad had actually been over the other side of the fire-pit listening. “Maybe someone put the evil eye on him.” He stood up, walking around next to Wes. “My Nanna,” he spat over each of Wes’ shoulders, “said whenever I got a cold,” he moved to Nick, “a ghadu had cursed us.” He spat over Nick’s shoulders too, laughing at their confused expressions. “Ghadu is Maltese for enemy,” he explained. “And the spitting is preventative.” He started moving towards Blaine.

“I thikk it’s jus’ allergies, Thad, but thacks for your codcerd.”

Thad grinned, holding up an egg (and no one wanted to question where, or for how long, or why, he’d been hiding it). “It’s the only way to break the curse, Blaine.”

Ha-esh! Esh! Eshoo!

Thad took the triplet as consent and began rubbing the egg over Blaine’s head.

“Thad, what the hell?”

“The yolk absorbs the evil.” By now most of the choir were watching the pair, holding in silent laughter. Especially when considered this was Thad – proper, stick-up-the-bum, passing-for-British Thad – who was now creepily superstitious.

“Great. Evil’s gode. I feel better dow, thacks.” Blaine tried to sniff, frowning at the smirk on Thad’s face. “What… what are you doigg…?”

“Now, for the finish…” Thad cracked the egg – all over Blaine’s hair.

Blaine slowly turned to face the howling campsite, yolk dripping down the side of his face, pulling bits of cracked shell from his protein-matted ringlets. “If you thought I deeded a shower, you could have just said so…” He tackled Thad to the dirt, rubbing the raw egg onto his shirt as they wrestled, rolling about on the ground. “Dow, let’s go ged clead.” And down the hill they rolled, into the freezing creek.

Archived