Sneeze Fetish Forum

What's Your Type?

VividBubbles!

Guy or Girl varies honestly.(I like both genders,haven't figured a label for that,no need for a label) Anyways for both genders they have to have a really good sense of humour and not laugh out of pity at my lame puns.Satire humour is a plus too but anyways.Yah that's all for personality maybe they could like Disney movies. So appearance. Guy or Girl: Piercings and/or tattoos man. Redhead girls are cute,also blondes. If either gender has coloured hair(red,green,blues,dyes you'd find in Splat hair colour boxes). Girls appearance : I can't lie,I've always ended up liking "chubby" and "curvy" girls,girls with a little more meat on them. I just find it cute.Anyways as said above blondes,redheads,not natural hair colours,even dark haired women I guess.uhm shorter than me but if the girl is taller it's fine pretty easy to beat my height.Green or Blue eyes,light eyes any light eyes even hazel. Guy: taller than me,dark hair or not natural colours hair . Light eyes,green,bleu,hazel.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just google "young Peter Capaldi" and check out the crazy wavy hair and glasses and beautiful eyes and strong profile...that's my type right there. Luckily I married a guy who looks exactly like him.

Guys that are a bit like Ron Stoppable...i want my guy to be my best friend as well as bf. Like ron, he has a fun persona but can also be serious. I think i need a guy like that...who doesnt care what others think but shows his emotions. He's not afraid to be himself with me.

• 2 months later...

Lately I've been noticing myself developing crushes on comedians, Chelsea Peretti being the latest, and both Key and Peele before her. The funny thing is I start out not thinking much of them, based on appearance, but the more they get me laughing the more I want to watch, until one day I find myself thinking "Damn, they're pretty cute/hot/sexy after all!" I've noticed over the years that my various crushes and SOs have all had one thing in common - a good sense of humor. Humor can turn average into HOT DAMN for me... that's really all it takes So, if you're funny, chances are you're my type.

Personality-wise, I like gentle giants. Sweet and sensitive towards others but large (not fat) and strong. I just really like the idea of being held bridal style, and not just at my wedding. If he's still in high school like me, not the type who mouths off to teachers and is constantly getting in trouble. He has to have a healthy sense of humor and be able to make me laugh. I don't like complete idiots, but goofiness is a must, since I can pretty damn goofy myself. He needs to be weird and be okay with my weirdness because normal is BORING. No boring sticks in the mud yucky.gif . He must want kids and pets (meaning no allergies to pets) because I WILL have a family someday. I know I'm only seventeen, but someday I wanna be a mom, dammit. No sport-heads, whether it's playing them or watching them. The most I will tolerate is swimming and bowling. He has to be intelligent, but not a genius, because then he'll just make me feel stupid all the time, even if it's not intentional. He has to take care of himself, but not the kind of person who only shops at Whole Foods and spends half his time at the gym. He has to be very open-minded in religion (I'm agnostic), sexual orientations and kinks and ways of life in general (like swinging and #-somes (who says it has to stop at three?), and has to be willing to listen to me ramble about my ideologies about death and life and the universe and so on.

He has to love television, movies, and books. We have to have similar interests in the first two, but books are not required. I love stuff like Cartoon Network, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, Rick and Morty, DC (not Marvel, except Iron Man and Spider Man), The Big Bang Theory, Galavant, etc. Comedies and cartoons. He has to like stuff like that. When it comes to movies, I'll admit I love things like Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks, etc. He doesn't have to love all that, but I'd prefer it. Book-wise, I don't care. I'm into YA fantasy/sci-fi romance, so it's pretty unlikely I'll find a dude who like s that and everything else I've listed. He has to like Transformers enough that he'll be good with seeing the movies in theaters and watching the shows with me. And finally, he needs to either have sneeze fetish or be accepting and willing to indulge for me, whether it's making me sneeze or letting me make him sneeze.

Man, that's a lot blinksmiley.gif. And I haven't even gotten to looks yet. Not nearly as much there. Like I said, gentle giant. He has to be at least two inches taller than me (which isn't hard to be at 5'2) and be quite masculine in physique. NO BODYBUILDERS, THOUGH yucky.gif . He cannot be younger than me, I'd prefer it if he weren't more than five years older than me. Same age is fine. Skin color doesn't matter much to me so long as he doesn't look sickly. I'm not into Asians. Don't ask why or judge, because I don't know why either. I'm just not attracted to Asian men or women. I LOVE beards. Not super long, goatees, van dikes, or just mustaches. You either have a full-on beard, nothing, or a shadow. I like nice, trimmed, bushy mountain man beards or Galavant. Hair-wise, I don't like super long girl hair. Doesn't really matter what color, but I like hair like what Josh Duhamel was rocking in the first Transformers movie. I can deal with bald IF he is black. White men just can't pull off bald unless they look like Vinnie Jones or Jimmy Stafford from Train. I'm not huge on glasses, but as for eye color, doesn't matter. As for noses, I like them large, sharp, and pointed.

• 2 months later...

It has to be someone that makes my blood boil every now and then, challenges me, makes me reflect on things I haven't before. Someone who listens and doesn't coddle me, even if I whine. . . I don't really care about physical traits just because there are a lot of things I find appeasing on the eyes... perhaps a "great" laugh, not necessarily the musical kind. They'd better be a fucking cuddler/accepting of touches so that I can rain affection down on whenever they are in reach. That and like animals to a degree....plus food. Done.

• 2 months later...

Funny. Physically affectionate. Trusts me and communicates. Sensitive. Likes bands and is open to explore music. And food. Treats animals with care. I like them with long hair. Or whatever length, except bald. I love goatees. Moustaches and beards (depends!), not that much. I don't ask for much on body type, as long as he's my height or taller. Even chubby is okay. Can put up with me touching his hair all the time. I also appreciate hot guys, but yeah, what Burgundy said. I'd rather have the approachable ones. :)

I'm going to post again, because it's been almost a year! :lol:

My type of guy is someone who is funny, respectful, and pleasant to be around. He would be the type that makes everyone feel important when he talks to them. He would be trustworthy, and would also trust other people. I would want him to play some kind of instrument. Also, I like guys who have an appreciation for music in general. I think I generally fall for extroverts, because...idk, opposites attract? I'm not really into "bad boys;" in fact, I prefer "nice guys!" I want someone who respects, if not shares, my religious beliefs. I want the kind of guy who has a direction and is passionate about something.

I usually fall for brown-eyed boys (and that continues to be a trend), and a lot of the time, they have glasses. I still like older and taller boys. Oh, and I really like when a boy gets angry or embarrassed. Certain expressions of anger like shaking or like...the "telling off" type of yelling (not at me!!) can be really attractive for me. I also like when they get all blushy or if they do this lip thing that shows that they're embarrassed. I used to be more into blond boys, but now I like boys with brown/dark brown hair. And it should be like 1-2 inches long with straight hair, and idk, a reasonable size for curly hair. :sweatdrop: For build, I don't really have a type! I guess somewhere between super skinny and overly-muscular? I also don't care if they're on the heavier side.

And now...I have to find one that gives me a second look. :P

Nice, fun and caring.

Don't really care for much else. If you're too grow old together (wrinkles and all) then all you're left with is personality. All about the long game closedeyes.gif

Archived