Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Avengers Collaborative Drabble Thread

Dye

Hooray, this thread came back!! 

Here is my contribution, a Sam and Bucky blurb with sneezy Bucky.

Sam emerged out of the farmhouse, two cold beers in hand. He settled into one of the rocking chairs on the porch and handed a beer to Bucky, who was already reclined in another chair.

As secret safehouses went, this one was not bad at all. A dreamy, dusty peace settled over the rolling hills in front of them. It was late afternoon and the sun was low in the sky. There wasn’t much actual farm; the place had been abandoned for a long time, if the overgrown grass and wildflowers were any indication. But that was all right. Sam and Bucky had taken on a HYDRA base earlier that day, and so long as they could safely relax here, that was all that mattered.

“I feel strange,” Bucky announced when they were about halfway through their drinks.

Sam, still deeply reclined in his rocking chair, looked over. “Well, you are strange.”

“Listen to you, the comedian.” Bucky put down his beer, and rubbed his fingers deeply over his face. “No, I mean my eyes itch.”

“Huh.” Sam frowned, and sat up. Bucky’s eyes were blotchy, red, and watery. “Anything else?”

“I’m – congested?” Bucky said. “...But that shouldn’t be possible. I can’t get sick anymore.”

“Well,” Sam said carefully. We still don’t know everything HYDRA did to you, he didn't say. “Whatever’s causing it, you look like you could use some tissues.”

“Hmm,” Bucky grunted. It was too late. He scrunched up his nose about as far as it would go, his mouth hanging half-open. He took in a shaky breath. 

iiishoo – iiishoo – iiitchoo – EHHHT'shoo – ESSHoo - ettt’shoo - ahhhCHIEW!”

Each sneeze tumbled out one after the other, too quickly for him to get a breath in between. Bucky’s hair flew as his head snapped forward for each one, and his face grew redder and redder. The fit overcame him so fast he didn’t have time to cover, and the fading sunlight caught his last burst of spray.

“Dude. At least use your sleeve,” Sam complained.

“Bite me, Wilson.” Bucky ran his metal hand down his nose with a rough sniffle. “…Seriously, why is this happening?”

Sam gestured out to the field. “How long’s it been since you got in touch with nature?”

“Not sure, I—“ Bucky scowled. “Oh, no. Stevie had the hayfever. Not me.”

“He’ll be happy you remember that,” Sam said.

“They sent me on plenty of outdoor missions,” Bucky insisted. “I never had hayfever.”

“I dunno,” Sam said. “Looks awful dusty out here. We’re surrounded by flowers and grass for miles around. Must be a lot of pollen in the air…”

“Cah… ahhh… can you please suhh-s-top talking…” Bucky grabbed his shirt collar and pulled it up over his face. “hhhKSSHew - hihk’tttshew – hh’NNKKtew – hnnnt’SCHEEEW!”

He paused, briefly able to catch his breath. The bottom half of his face was still masked by his shirt; he blinked through streaming tears. Then Bucky’s eyes suddenly squinched tight again, and he curled in on himself.

iiingg’gshoo – nnng’sshoo – enkk’tchoo – HENKKtchew – heIIISHoo – IIISH’oo –IIISHH’!  HEPP’TSCCHIEW!

The fit over, Bucky sat back in his rocking chair, sniffling and breathing through his mouth. Poor guy looked like he barely knew what hit him.

“Whatever it is, let’s get inside,” Sam said. “There should be a medkit. You might get lucky and find some antihistimines for your totally nonexistent hayfever.”

“Okay,” Bucky mumbled, getting up.

“Aw, come on, don’t be like that.” Sam collected their beer bottles one-handed, and then opened the door with the other. “All nice and accommodating. I might actually start to worry about you.”

“Jerk,” Bucky answered.

“There we go,” Sam said. “Sneezy.”

Bucky growled. “I hate you.”

=end=

Edited by fufufufu
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Garnet

• Dye

• fufufufu

• VividBubbles!

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/22/2017 at 3:40 AM, fufufufu said:

Sam gestured out to the field. “How long’s it been since you got in touch with nature?”

“Not sure, I—“ Bucky scowled. “Oh, no. Stevie had the hayfever. Not me.”

“He’ll be happy you remember that,” Sam said.

“They sent me on plenty of outdoor missions,” Bucky insisted. “I never had hayfever.”

“I dunno,” Sam said. “Looks awful dusty out here. We’re surrounded by flowers and grass for miles around. Must be a lot of pollen in the air…”

This was very cute. ♥️