Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Avengers Collaborative Drabble Thread

Dye

Ahhh thank you Dusty! I love sneezy!Bruce too... I'd write him all day but I wanted a stab at variety, and poor Natasha was lovely to torture. biggrin.png Glad you liked!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Garnet

• Dye

• fufufufu

• VividBubbles!

Top Posters In This Topic

Mercury. That was incredible. bounce.gif

Agreed. Wow. :bounce:

Ahh, Mercury! Sneezy!Loki! That was downright adorable! Interesting take on Clint's POV from being mind-controlled too, that was a nice touch. I'd love to see more Loki in the future! ...I haven't actually contributed to this thread at all... I'll just get off my lazy Midgardian butt and do something about that, shall I? In the meantime, keep up the awesome work everyone!

Mpreg warning, but it’s Loki, so it’s almost canon anyways. Just a quick little idea I had.

Morning

’Hitchhh! Isshhh!”

“Are you well, brother?”

Loki looked up from the book he was reading. His hair, which was only just long enough to be pushed behind his ears, had fallen loose in front of his face with the sudden movement.

His cheeks flushed. “I am fihhh.. f-fide... Hitchhh! Itchhh! Hisshhh! Hih’ichhhttt! Chhhhhtt!”

“I thought the sickness had abated.”

“Well clearly it ha... Hah’Itchhh! Itchhttt!... it has not.”

Thor frowned, looking hesitant as Loki mopped up his nose. “Do you need anything? Should I get...”

“Don’t be ridiculous; it is a natural consequence of my condiihhh... hihhh ... ... coditiod.” He sniffled thickly

“But mother said hers only lasted the first few months a-”

“Quiet clearly I am not our mother.”

“That much is obvious, but I still-”

Hitchhh! Etchhhttt! Hishhhhttt! Iishhishhh! Hih.... Hitchhh! Chhhhh! Iktttchhhh!”

Thor shifted, and rose from his position in the chair opposite. He approached Loki with caution, knowing how dangerous he could be in such a vulnerable position. The younger brother had a pale blue handkerchief cupped around his nose as his body convulsed.

Rubbing his brother’s back with one hand, Thor brushed a few of the dark, loose hairs away from Loki’s face.

It was going to be a long few months.

Mercury you're slaying me over here this is too good. I've achieved fangirl nirvana.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm back as I promised. Hope you enjoy my love of torturing my favorite Trickster! If you squint hard enough you can see some slash, but I tried to put it as if they were just loving brothers :heart:

Here we go~

---------

Thor strode jovially into the dining hall, where he found Volstagg and Sif laughing uproariously.

“My friends, what is so funny?” he asked with a smile, sitting opposite Sif.

“You do not know?” Volstagg gasped, eyes streaming.

“Your brother,” Sif giggled. “He is ill again.”

“There is a cow in the library!” Volstagg howled, and he and Sif fell into another gale of mirth.

Thor’s expression darkened with worry, and his chair skidded back as he stood up and swiftly made his way back down the corridor. “Again,” Thor murmured to himself. “This is the third time this summer.”

He, of course, spoke of his younger brother Loki. Because of Loki’s Jotun physiology, it made the circumstances in which he would get sick vastly different from those of the Asgardians – the most strange of which was that he would catch cold not in the winter, but in the summer, due to the Frost Giants’ low tolerance to heat.

Even though the difference in his Jotun nature made it very difficult for Loki to pass on an illness to an Asgardian, sadly, a strange character trait caused poor Loki to become the target of much teasing: Because of the amount (and the power) of magic he possessed, when he would become ill, the magic would become ‘ill’ as well, meaning that if he coughed or sneezed, he would perform involuntary magic…hence the cow in the library.

Thor continued on his way to Loki’s chambers, reaching a fork in the hallway. “Strange,” he mused aloud. “I have never gotten lost before.” He then realized that Loki must have accidentally switched the hallways.

Suddenly, he heard a series of loud bangs coming from the left hallway, in between a triplet of muffled but violent sneezes: “Hessheiuh! BANG! BANG! Haashheiuh! BANG! Heht-ttsshieuh! BANG! BANG!”

“Holy sweet bilgesnipe,” Thor remarked, and dashed down the hallway to the door of Loki’s chambers. Throwing it open, he saw his ill brother shivering and tucked up in his bed, heaving forward into a plaid hanky with a thundering “HAT-TSSHHEIUHOO!” A great BANG sounded, a cloud of green glittery smoke appeared in the corner, and an anvil fell from the cloud onto a pile of five others, leaving a great dent in the wooden floor.

“Heill,” Thor said in greeting, the Asgardian blessing being drowned out as Loki emptied his aching sinuses into the hanky.

Loki sniffled noisily and replied with a hoarse, weak “Thadk you.”

Thor smiled sympathetically and went to sit on the bed next to him. He brushed the hair back from Loki’s damp face and said, “Apparently there is a cow in the library.”

Loki chuckled, and then coughed. “I was wonderig how buch bayheb I’ve caused.”

“Cows are not mayhem,” Thor assured him. “At least I do not think so. I think cows are rather endearing. On Midgard they are even more so. We should go there sometime, together. Would you like that?”

“Yes, I…” Loki’s response faded as his eyes glazed over, his nose trembled rapidly, and once more his face crashed into the much-abused hanky with a mighty “HIT-TSHHEIUH!”

A wave of pity cascaded over Thor as Loki blew his nose again, making it even more red and flaky, and fell back into his pillows with a barking cough and a pathetic whimper. “Thor, it hurts,” he whined. “Why must it hurt so?”

“Do not worry, brother,” Thor told him, kissing his brother’s forehead and replacing the bedcovers where they had become un-tucked. “You will be better soon. I am here for you.”

Loki sighed contentedly, closing his eyes. He snuggled down into the bed and asked, “Stay?”

Thor smiled. “For you, always.”

He removed his cape and boots and curled up next to his brother, hugging him close. They were both asleep within minutes.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee :boom::wub: Have I ever mentioned how much of a sucker I am for everyone's favourite mischief maker? I may have, I may have. Hails, thank you for posting, that was artful and I am overwhelmed with sheer adorable hotness.

THIS THREAD IS LOVE <3 IT FEEDS MY AVENGERS FEELS~ my favorite would have to be Tony~~ torturing Tony to sneeze would be such a delight <3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Steve is my fav he is just guhhh he is life mmmmh cap insert dreamy look here

• 5 months later...

OMG IM LOOKING AT MY POST AND NO ONE HAS WROTE YET OMG WAHHH! SAD FACE

This thread is not a request thread. It's a 'throw any Avengers drabbles you might have written and you don't have a place for here' thread.

People post if they want to. Not because they've been asked to.

• 9 months later...

I wrote that years ago i was stupid im going to write it ideas for plot :D

• 1 month later...

This doesn't fit in my main drabble thread and it's not really enough of a story to go elsewhere so I think it belongs here.

Title: Hunting Ghosts
Warnings: None
Word Count: 700
Notes: Set after the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Sam scrambles for his cell among the blankets on his bed. He’s groggy and has that weird disoriented feeling that comes from taking Nyquil and sleeping in late. He glances at the screen and then picks up when he sees it's Steve calling.

“Did you see it?” Steve asks.

“What?”

“It's him, isn't it? It's not the best quality but I know it's him.”

Sam sighs. If he hadn't woken up with a headache then he'd be rapidly developing one. He levers himself up in bed and taps at his cell to look at the grainy still from a security video that Steve has sent him. The face in the photo is angled away from the camera but there's brown hair peeking out from underneath a baseball cap. There's no sign of the metal arm hidden beneath long sleeves and black gloves but he's the right height and build. It looks a damn sight more like Bucky than the last picture Steve sent him.

“Where was it- eshuhhh! tahhhh huh eshuhhh! taken?” He picks up the box of kleenex and finds it empty. He tries to sniff as quietly as possible as he gets out of bed and walks across to the dresser and rips open a new box.

“Robotics lab two hours upstate. They had a break-in last night, Nat sent me the photo. I think maybe he went there to get something for his arm.” Steve is in full flow and won’t be stopped.

Sam knows that the only options are to get on board or get out of the way. Last time he’d been testifying in Congress at one of the many sub-committees created to investigate the whole HYDRA Triskelion clusterfuck when Steve had gone to check out a lead in his hunt for Bucky. He’d not found him but had found half a dozen HYDRA agents. Steve had taken down the agents easily enough but the ensuing fight was probably spawning another government sub-committee at this moment. Cut off one head and a dozen faceless bureaucrats would rise to have an
opinion on it.

He snuffles quietly into the kleenex, wiping his sore nose. It does nothing to stop his nose tickling and he doesn't succeed in turning his head away from his cell in time so his sneeze echoes down the line.

Eshhhuhhh! Last night? He won't have stuck around.”

“There might be something there to give us a clue where he's heading next.”

Sam sighs. He can picture the stubborn set of Steve’s jaw. He runs a hand over his face.

“Give me twenty minutes?” He definitely needs a shower and coffee if he's got to watch Steve go through this again.

“Can we make it fifteen?”

Sam grimaces but hustles to the kitchen and puts the coffee maker on. “Sure. Huh-itshuhhhh!” It sneaks up on him and he only just manages to snap his head away from the kitchen counter in time.

“Bless you. Are you okay?”

Sam sets his cell down and blows his nose.

“Sam?”

“It's just a cold. See you in fifteen.” His voice is a little hoarse and he can hear Steve hesitating. “I'm fine.” It’s not an outright lie. He does feel better than he did yesterday and as long as they don’t run into any trouble it should be a quiet day.

“Okay, good.”

“See you then.”

He hangs up and makes his way to the bathroom, making a note to call Natasha later. They've been trying to check the tips on Bucky before Steve gets them to save him the pain of each wild goose chase. There must be something to this one if she'd passed it to Steve directly.

He passes a photo of Riley as he walks through his bedroom grabbing a go-bag with his kit in and dumps it on his bed. He adds the box of kleenex to his kit and dry swallows a couple of aspirin before heading into the shower. He can't blame Steve. If there had been even the smallest chance that Riley was still alive he'd be doing exactly the same as Steve. He looks at the photo of Riley again. For Steve’s sake, and for Barnes’, he hopes they get a happier ending. 

Edited by Bruyere
Typo

Aahh! Sammmmm!

I love him, he's such a sweetheart. And this was just beautiful. Poor selfless gunked-up boy.

He's so good to Steve.

Thank you so much for this, you got his motivations and stuff so well, and I love that he's tag-teaming with Nat to look out for Steve. They're both the best.

I don't think I've ever read a fetish drabble/story for Sam, so this is different. You did a great job with his characterization. I'd be glad to read more in the future. 

Sam!!! He's currently my fave so I'm really happy to read stuff about him! Also I'm really happy this thread was revived lol

I hope it's okay to put this here, even though it's been ages since anyone's posted here (other than Bruyere). I was just working on homework when this hit me.

Title: We’re a Family
Characters/Ships: Scott Lang, Sam Wilson, Steve Rogers
A/N: I choose to ignore the mess that is the MCU and the current 616 universe. In my world everyone gets along and Civil War in general is just a bad dream. I generally just like to play with the characters and SOME storylines/canon.

“Hey Tic-Tac, you comin’ into the compound today or what? Cap wants to prep us for tomorrow’s mission.”

Scott groaned as Sam Wilson’s voice reverberated throughout his tiny apartment. Swinging his legs over the couch, he stood up to boil some hot water for his aching throat and let Cap know he would not be able to make it to the compound. However, he stumbled back onto the couch as a wave of dizziness overcame him and black spots danced before his eyes. He stared at the ceiling, regretting having spent so much time with Cassie while she had the flu last week. No scratch that, of course he didn’t regret spending time with Cassie. He would gladly come down with the flu to spend time with her. His thoughts were interrupted as he heard hushed voices and footfalls coming down the hall.  Scott’s eyes darted towards the Ant-Man suit in the corner, too far from the couch as his luck would have it. He held his breath as the voices stopped and a tense silence permeated the air.  The silence was quickly replaced by the sound of his apartment door being unlocked, and before he knew it, there were three bemused Avengers standing at his threshold.

“I--uh… how did--”

Natasha rolled her eyes as Scott stammered incoherently, feeling the color rise in his already flushed cheeks.  Sam surveyed Scott’s humble surroundings, his gaze coming to rest on the feverish hero.

“C’mon Scott, when you didn’t respond on any of the communication channels we knew something was up.”

Scott stared at Steve, his mouth agape, the Captain America was speaking to him.  His nose twitched and he feebly tried to rub the itch away with the back of his hand.  Of course it would be now when his nose began to act up.  His eyes watered as he failed to keep the feeling at bay.  He clumsily cupped his hands over his face as he succumbed to the inevitable.

Heh...Heh’iSHH! H’kSHHuu! Heh’NCHHT!

He sighed deeply as the fit subsided, flopping back onto the couch. He was not making the best impression on his new teammates.  His eyes flickered back towards them, expecting to see expressions of disgust and annoyance, instead their faces were etched with concern.  Steve pulled out a handkerchief and held it out to him. Scott took it from him gratefully.

“Alright man, let’s get you outta here...”

Sam paused as Scott looked at him in confusion.

“We’re taking you to the compound to get some proper rest. Tony’s got us set up with the best of the best so you should feel better real soon. We look after one another. After all, we’re a family.”

Edited by sapphiremint
formatting

Uuuuuuggggghhhhhh, I am drowning in cute right now. I love Scott sosososo much and the idea of him getting sick because he spent too much time taking care of a sick Cassie is so in-character and perfect and gaahh! :wub: Plus he's played by actual ball of adorable Paul Rudd and I just can't. And everyone's so concerned for him and he's insecure and still star-struck by all the other Avengers and this honestly just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. I love this drabble thread so much, guys. I hope there's more soon!