Sneeze Fetish Forum

Doctor Who season 7

RoseFever

And I quote

704. Cubed (TBC)

'Written by Chris Chibnall. Directed by Douglas Mackinnon.

The Doctor investigates mysterious black cubes that have fallen to modern day earth. These cubes cause illness on unsuspecting victims, including the Doctor.'

From doctorwhotv.co.uk , where I get a lot of my Doctor Who information xD

Eh?? :D

Pleeeeease be a sneezy illness? Come on Moffat! Who's with me?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*bounces up and down* omg! Omg! OMG!

Even if it's not a sneezy illness, I'm just excited to see the Doctor all vulnerable and mushy! :wub:

And if he does, Chris Chibnall, I worship you! :D

Oh yes please :D - more Sneezy Doctor Who

Apart from Matt Smith i think Tom Bakers the only other Doctor to sneeze during the series- am i right?

Sneezy Amy *crosses fingers* Please give us a sneezy Amy.

This.

If the Doctor was still played by David Tennant I'd be more excited about this than I am but...alas, I can't find Matt Smith attractive in the slightest :(

Yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely they'll include one little sneeze? (PLEASE?!) Even an illness would be hot though. Mmmm, the Doctor all feverish wubsmiley.gif Did anyone else notice how many sneezes were included in the last series?! There were loads! If my memory serves me right there was the one under the lady's dress, the one in the hospital where he used a tissue and those (really) random ones by the doppelganger! Maybe Steven Moffat's trying to hint something stunned.gif ............? Either way, I hope he keeps it up!

If the Doctor was still played by David Tennant I'd be more excited about this than I am but...alas, I can't find Matt Smith attractive in the slightest

I love David Tennant too but Matt Smith has quirky features that make him strangely attractive. I understand what you mean though. I thought that at first but now I LOVE me some Matt :P

As a very recent Whovian (I'm only halfway through season 3 so far), this notion still makes me grin like a lunatic.

To know that I have sneezes and illness from the Doctor to look forward to... *coos* It's going to be an even more enjoyable ride than it already is. <3

Apart from Matt Smith i think Tom Bakers the only other Doctor to sneeze during the series- am i right?

I don't recall Tom Baker ever sneezing, but Peter Davison does in his first story, called Castrovalva (at least it's either a stifled sneeze or a very weird hiccup)

OH. MY. GOD.

I don't care what kind of illness this turns out to be, just the fact that there is one is enough...

I love Matt Smith's sneezes from season 6! And David Tennant has that one in DW Confidential, I know there's a thread about it here :)

This is so exciting! I'm just looking forward to illness in general, but a sneeze would be fantastic!

OH. MY. GOD.

I don't care what kind of illness this turns out to be, just the fact that there is one is enough...

I love Matt Smith's sneezes from season 6! And David Tennant has that one in DW Confidential, I know there's a thread about it here smile.png

OMG where is this vid of matt smith season 6 sneeze??!! How did I not know about this ??! :o:D xx

I don't recall Tom Baker ever sneezing, but Peter Davison does in his first story, called Castrovalva (at least it's either a stifled sneeze or a very weird hiccup)

Can't quite remember the episode- but i think it's was in the later part of his time on the show, Lalla Ward ( Romana II) was his companion at the time- & i think it was the beginning of the episode.... May of even been a real Sneeze since i remember it being completely random.

Yeah of always wondered about the Peter Davison one, could never work that out.

If the Doctor was still played by David Tennant I'd be more excited about this than I am but...alas, I can't find Matt Smith attractive in the slightest sadsmiley.gif

I kind of feel the same way. I don't find Smith UNattractive per se, but he's definitely not my type. If it was Tennant or Eccleston I'd be in a coma from overexcitement right now :lol: As it is, I'm hoping for something nice from Rory.

Salvatore, there's also one episode in 6 that's like "curse o the black spot" or something with a siren, and HEB the gang gets abducted by her Matt sneezes into a tissue/handkerchief. Just saying' :D

What what what??? w00t.gif

Naturally my top pick is a sneeze from Matt Smith (or Arthur Darvill) but man, I would most certainly not be disappointed by some fever and care-taking fluff! Oh please oh please oh please!!

Sneezes from Matt:

The Impossible Astronaut (season 6 episode 1) 00:32

Curse of the Black Spot (season 6 episode 3) 35:30

Second one sounds way more real :) Also there are 3 (?) sneezes from a minor character in The Rebel Flesh, season 6 episode 5.

• 3 weeks later...

Found your Tom Baker sneeze XD. It's at the beginning of "The Creature from the Pit", first part: here, around 1:44. K-9 even blesses him. It's pretty small and probably fake but I'll take what I can get...!

(As an old Who fan here, I also very vividly recall a scene in which the Seventh Doctor almost sneezes when he and Ace are hiding from a Dalek - there's a whole gasp and finger under nose deal, but he stops it, which I always thought tragic rolleyes1.gif. Can't recall what episode, though... I'll look!)

a scene in which the Seventh Doctor almost sneezes when he and Ace are hiding from a Dalek - there's a whole gasp and finger under nose deal, but he stops it, which I always thought tragic . Can't recall what episode, though...

That's in Remembrance Of The Daleks

And Ace sneezes in Silver Nemesis (again, when they are trying to keep quiet)

Also there are 3 (?) sneezes from a minor character in The Rebel Flesh, season 6 episode 5

I was seriously mindfucked by the sneezing in this ep, because they were so random and so... well, pointless. To the plot, I mean. Usually, when a character sneezes in a tv-show or movie, it has something to do with the plot. Not this time. I'm not complaining or anything, they were pretty nice, but I was so confused when they didn't follow it up with an explanation of some kind. :laugh:

they didn't follow it up with an explanation of some kind

The only thing I could think of was that one of the sneezes (the last one if I remember correctly) led to a "bless you" fron his Flesh counterpart. So I wondered if the idea was to show that the Flesh were becoming more and more "Human" by adopting human characteristics like blessing people when they sneeze

I don't know though, it certainly wasn't clear

The only thing I could think of was that one of the sneezes (the last one if I remember correctly) led to a "bless you" fron his Flesh counterpart. So I wondered if the idea was to show that the Flesh were becoming more and more "Human" by adopting human characteristics like blessing people when they sneeze

That's what I thought, or that was an attempt at lightening the mood.

I am quite excited for this, though like most others I'd prefer Tennant. I'm also a big fever whore so here's hoping. I'd LOVE some sneezes or illness from Rory, he's my favourite. Amazed no one but Ouro has yet expressed a preference for him and his stupid face! :wub:

Talking about which Doctor we'd prefer to see sneeze, I must say Matt Smith has definitely grown on me, attractiveness-wise. I wasn't really sure how I felt about him at first, but then again, I wasn't sure how I felt about Tennant at first, either. :laugh: I think Nine, Ten and Eleven are all quite sexy in their own, very different, ways. Eccleston has the sexiest nose, though.

As for Rory, I think he is slightly too boyish for me. Or perhaps he's just not quirky enough. :laugh:

The only female companion I've had the hots for so far is Rose. .___.

Eccleston has the sexiest nose, though.

Eccleston is in many ways my favourite of the new Who. Maybe it's just because he was basically my first Doctor though.

Archived