Sneeze Fetish Forum

Doctor Who season 7

RoseFever

Hmm. I have until September first to make it through season five and six! Better get on it, then. I don't want to miss anymore sneezy doctor!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eccleston has the sexiest nose, though. As for Rory, I think he is slightly too boyish for me. Or perhaps he's just not quirky enough.

He does have the sexiest nose.

*Sigh* Rory!!! And he's a nurse, which makes for some interesting care dynamics if he gets ill. I just love his friendship with the Doctor (I don't ship them but it makes me squee.) It may come as no surprise Rory is the TV Character whom Mr. Sal most resembles. Although Mr.Sal is even MORE boyish, skinny and andogenous. No wonder I fell for Rory.

"The Power of Three" (previously known as "Cubed"): Apparently the illness may cause one of the Doctor's hearts to stop o_O

Sounds like this one's gonna be intense...and full of caretaking fluff :D

I've just hopped aboard the Whovian train within the past few weeks. I must say, this show has quite the perfect setup for sneezes. I haven't made it through all the seasons yet though, and I was wondering if someone could post the times that the 3 random sneezes occur from that minor character in the season 6 episode?

Thanks guys! Great thread. I'll definitely be skipping ahead to watch "Cubed" when it airs. :)

Amazed no one but Ouro has yet expressed a preference for him and his stupid face!

I'm rather fond of his stupid face, too x3 Although I love Amy more.

Amazed no one but Ouro has yet expressed a preference for him and his stupid face!

I'm rather fond of his stupid face, too x3 Although I love Amy more.

Amy's definitely attractive, but she's attractive in a sort of... normal way? I like that Rory is attractive in a slightly unusual way. Actually... It's possible I only find Amy attractive because she's a ginger... :lol:

My sister picked like, the BEST time to get into the Doctor Who fandom xD Season premiers tonight so now I think I'm gonna have to stick around with her when she watches episodes to see if I can catch a promo and (hopefully) watch it with her! Come on Moffat, please let us get something good! :innocent:

Although it's probable that I'm not going to be able to follow along with what's going on...:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone catch the preview for next weeks episode, "The Power of Three"? Here's a link to it. Looks like they are gonna do everything in their power to keep us wondering until the episode airs! I swear though there is the sound of sneezing in this clip. Twice, when there is the close up on the cube and it lights up. That sound is definitely a sneeze, no?

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/72004349.html

OMG! It actually does! How in the bloody hell did I not notice that?! Holy fudge, I am freaking out over here!! XD I'm so happyyy! :boom:

Can I just be a pessimist here and advice you not to get your hopes up too high? It might just be the sound of that little cube-thing being activated, you know. :)

It would of course be nice if I was wrong! Let's hope I am. :laugh:

Oh my gosh I can't even explain how excited I am!!!!!!!!!!! I'm freaking out slightly here. GGGHAhahhahaahaa oOMifgv I can't even. wallbash.gif I didn't hear that "sneeze" sound either at first! Wow my heart is racing. The only problem is that I'm going to be watching it with my family as it's sort of tradition but I don't care. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET THERE BE SNEEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!twitchsmile.gif

Can I just be a pessimist here and advice you not to get your hopes up too high? It might just be the sound of that little cube-thing being activated, you know. smile.png

It would of course be nice if I was wrong! Let's hope I am. laughing.gif

Nah maybe just a realist ;) As much as it pains me I sort of agree. It sounded like the cube opening but let's live in hope. I'm off to find more info on google now hehehe teehee.gif

Yeah, unfortunately I can say pretty much for certain that that's just a sound effect. I've heard it plenty of times before.

That doesn't mean there won't be any sneezing though. There very well could be, we won't know until it airs.

Yes, I think it's just a standard noise effect. And I suspect that if there is any sneezing in this next episode, it will be the standard one establishing sneeze from a minor character that always indicates disease in tv drama.

On another note, has anyone grasped that the young person playing the oddly named Oswin in the first episode is in fact the actress, Jenna something, who will be the next companion? And what a nose! Pointy, unusually moulded, just right for flaring when running away. It almost make the loss of a snub, pale, freckled red-haired one bearable.....

Oh yeah, I loved Oswin's nose. That episode actually brought me right back on board for the next companion, since a lot of the pictures I found of her online weren't quite as flattering as how she looked in the episode. Definitely looking forward to some sneezes for her too, if we could be so lucky.

Matt Smith has a cold. Matt Smith has a cold. Matt Smith has a cold!!!!!! He just admitted it on Alan Carr Chatty Man! We need to keep an eye on this one. He was sat with Paralympic gold medalist Jonnie Peacock who for some reason said "I have a cold at the moment so ..." and he sort of shifted away from Matt but ttthheeennn....he responded with "Don't worry, so have I." w00t.gif Matt's cough was a tiny bit broken at one point but I think I'll watch it again because my volume was right down. It's not up on 4oD yet. Plus he talks about the episode we've been waiting for but unfortunately I don't think there'll be sneezing as it's a cardiac condition being caused by the black boxes. Sorry to bring bad news :( I'm sure there'll be fluff though *fingers crossed*

Matt Smith has a cold. Matt Smith has a cold. Matt Smith has a cold!!!!!! He just admitted it on Alan Carr Chatty Man! We need to keep an eye on this one. He was sat with Paralympic gold medalist Jonnie Peacock who for some reason said "I have a cold at the moment so ..." and he sort of shifted away from Matt but ttthheeennn....he responded with "Don't worry, so have I." w00t.gif Matt's cough was a tiny bit broken at one point but I think I'll watch it again because my volume was right down. It's not up on 4oD yet. Plus he talks about the episode we've been waiting for but unfortunately I don't think there'll be sneezing as it's a cardiac condition being caused by the black boxes. Sorry to bring bad news sadsmiley.gif I'm sure there'll be fluff though *fingers crossed*

Found it! About 1:20.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMwsAxxuuDk

Matt Smith has a cold. Matt Smith has a cold. Matt Smith has a cold!!!!!! He just admitted it on Alan Carr Chatty Man! We need to keep an eye on this one. He was sat with Paralympic gold medalist Jonnie Peacock who for some reason said "I have a cold at the moment so ..." and he sort of shifted away from Matt but ttthheeennn....he responded with "Don't worry, so have I." w00t.gif Matt's cough was a tiny bit broken at one point but I think I'll watch it again because my volume was right down. It's not up on 4oD yet. Plus he talks about the episode we've been waiting for but unfortunately I don't think there'll be sneezing as it's a cardiac condition being caused by the black boxes. Sorry to bring bad news sadsmiley.gif I'm sure there'll be fluff though *fingers crossed*

Found it! About 1:20.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=lMwsAxxuuDk

Yaaaayyyyy!!!! :D Thank you for sharing this! Man, these days I love coughing just as much as sneezing. And that was perfect. I love coughs that stem from laughing. So cute.

Holy shait it happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was totally unrelated to the illness thing and pretty random but he sneezed!!!!!!!!!!!! Steven Moffat is looking out for us I swear! Only problem was I almost gave the game away because I couldn't stop grinning and my heart was pumping but yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!

What did I tell ya? HE BLOODY SNEEZED! Holy fudge! That was amazing! I mean, my mum was in the room ironing, but thankfully I had a pillow in front of me, just in cause he did, so she couldn't see me blushing! :D

What did I tell ya? HE BLOODY SNEEZED! Holy fudge! That was amazing! I mean, my mum was in the room ironing, but thankfully I had a pillow in front of me, just in cause he did, so she couldn't see me blushing! biggrin.png

I was quite pessimistic about the whole thing and I honestly didn't think we'd get one so I wasn't as prepared! I must have looked so red and my whole family were sat there but I don't care at the moment I'm too happy! :D

LOL I wasn't sure it was a sneeze cuz I was distracted during that scene and watching with a friend, but I went online after and rewatched :) So damn cute...also the mild h/c was nice! Wish it had lasted longer...problems were too easily fixed after such a big plot buildup in my opinion...

Haha <3 that I wasn't even the first to post here :)

Archived