Sneeze Fetish Forum

Doctor Who season 7

RoseFever

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww, Matt, why you so cute? <3

That's... three sneezes from Eleven so far, right? Acting-wise they've been kinda fail, but he gets extra points for cuteness. :yay:

Ooh yaaaaaaay!! I had a football game tonight and had to miss, but my little sister saw it and from her reactions it seems like a good episode xD I was expecting disappointment coming back, but good to know that Moffat's treated us ;) if I can find it online I'm definitely indulging.

well, i just finished the episode and i have to admit that it was a,little disappointing! i was hoping maybe he would get sick a little longer....but hey! the sneeze was fantastic AND cute! :D im going to hope for some more sneezes :D and maybe..... some more illness?

I was hoping that some sort of sickness would come of it too... but the sneeze was definitely a pleasant and unexpected surprise! Ack that man IS TOO CUTE!!

I think out of all three sneezes Matt Smith has given us, that one was definitely the best and most real sounding. I love how his voice gets high pitched (more for the humor and characterization in it than actual attractiveness). I adore Rory's reaction too wubsmiley.gif

I find a few things amusingly odd:

1.) Not only is this the third random sneeze from the eleventh Doctor, but it is his second sneeze whilst hiding.

2.) We have been anticipating this episode for weeks, hoping that it might have sneezing in it because the episode description mentions illness. The illness was not sneeze-related, yet the episode still had a sneeze in it. Doesn't anyone else find that weird that it should be THIS episode to have a random sneeze? The very episode we were holding our breaths for?

The fact that it looked like he was kind of embarrassed or like ashamed afterwords just made it more cute!

perfection!

but i really would like some illness~ and i want more adorable doctor sneezes

OH my gosssshhhhh....The second i saw that scene with the Doctor sneeze I came straight here!

that was ADORABLE!!!! it was like, heh-POO-HOO! a very strange sounding sneeze, but very cute :3

and yes, what a coincidence it should happen in this episode! Its as if Moffat felt bad for getting our hopes up and gave us this scene as consolation :D

I think out of all three sneezes Matt Smith has given us, that one was definitely the best and most real sounding. I love how his voice gets high pitched (more for the humor and characterization in it than actual attractiveness). I adore Rory's reaction too wubsmiley.gif

1.) Not only is this the third random sneeze from the eleventh Doctor, but it is his second sneeze whilst hiding.

2.) We have been anticipating this episode for weeks, hoping that it might have sneezing in it because the episode description mentions illness. The illness was not sneeze-related, yet the episode still had a sneeze in it. Doesn't anyone else find that weird that it should be THIS episode to have a random sneeze? The very episode we were holding our breaths for?

I was thinking exactly the same thing! So either he knows and is seriously looking out for us or this is a HUGE coincidence. He does love to include random sneezes though. Remember the ones from that minor character that amounted to nothing? Sounds like Moffat is a closet sneeze fetishist..........

I was thinking exactly the same thing! So either he knows and is seriously looking out for us or this is a HUGE coincidence. He does love to include random sneezes though. Remember the ones from that minor character that amounted to nothing? Sounds like Moffat is a closet sneeze fetishist..........

I'm not so sure...all the sneezes have come from different writers, after all...

I'm not so sure...all the sneezes have come from different writers, after all...

Yeah my fetishy goggles are still practically glued to my face I think. Still, Matt's doctor has had a lot of material from both him and other characters.

For me its best aspect was that it was a classic sneezing while hiding sneeze. Indeed in the old days the whole Henry VIII theme would have been at least a three episode story.

Of course, it could be fictionalised and expanded....which of course would give an opportunity for Amy to have a jolly good sneeze too; why else would Henry pick her, anyway...?

Archived