Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite Video Game!

megacycle

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Half-Life/Portal series is one of my all-time favourites, as well as The Darkness. I'm also a huge fan of classic adventure games, like Monkey Island and Grim Fandango. Other than those, it's pretty difficult to decide what my favourites are, I just have a very, very large list of games I like. The games I've been playing most recently are Payday: The Heist, and Mass Effect 3. Both of which are pretty damn awesome, actually.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm huge Tomb Raider fan, mostly because that was my first introduction to the world of 3D gaming, and I enjoyed the overall story & theme. I remember playing the original Tomb Raider on Playstation 1 back in the late 90's and I've played almost every single game that's been made since then.

i love alot of the Final Fantasy series, but i like VIII the best out of them. Xenosaga is great too, the battle system is nice, and the game has alot of cutscenes in it too, which makes this game have a real good storyline. other than that i love the sims games, especially the latest ones...i just like the idea of being able to customize every little thing in those games

sexyhankysneeze

super mario bros. lol

but i dont play video games a lot

oh i love guitar hero as well, but weirdly find it harder to play than my actual electric guitar

super mario bros. lol

oh i love guitar hero as well, but weirdly find it harder to play than my actual electric guitar

I failed at Guitar hero lol me and, guitars don't mix
sexyhankysneeze

super mario bros. lol

I failed at Guitar hero lol me and, guitars don't mix

aww that sucks

• 3 weeks later...

This thread hasn't been posted on in a while so...

Can I make it into a Darksiders 2 appreciation thread plz plz plz?

My fiancé bought me the game two days ago. Holy shiiiiiit, it's so much better than Darksiders 1. Just the gameplay and the combat and the fact that the world is so pretty...

Also, am I the only one who finds the character representing death to be strangely attractive?

...It's probably just me.

Persona. Everyday funlife Persona.

Imagine Pokemon. Now imagine the battle system from Final Fantasy. You are a gang of Pokemon-summoning highschool students who fight evil by moonlight, and win love by daylight. No, seriously. Because you don't catch new Pokemon in the wild: they are born from your relationships with other npcs you meet in the game. The closer you are to your friends and family, the more powerful your Pokemon become. So it is 50% classic JRPG, 50% Dating/Social Sim. Hanging with your peeps at the mall and giving them relationship advice is just as important as crawling through dungeons to fight dragons.

Also did I mention all the Pokemon are legendary creatures and deities from Greek, Japanese, Chinese, Buddhist, and Western European mythology? Because they are.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now Halo: Reach and ODST are ruling my world. Haven't even started on Halo 3 yet, but that's next up. As soon as my roommate picks up Combat Evolved, then I am really gonna have no life!

Hmmm... Final Fantasy, particularly IV and VII.

I'm also a die-hard Rune Factory girl.

And I love visual novel games... (999.... *chills*)

My favorite game is usually Pokemon on gameboy/advance/sp. I don't have the newest (black and white 2) but I have white version. Right now I am uncertain if I want to purchase the newest ones...My favorite specific one is Crystal, because you could be a girl with blue hair, and that was the second game I ever played.

• 3 weeks later...

Some of my all-time favorites are UFO, Super Metroid and Deus Ex.

But of recent games, definitely Demon's Souls and Dark Souls. I don't even want to know how much time I've spent on those.

I'm currently hooked to Final Fantasy XIII. I mean epic soap opera FTW!!1 :lol:

And still haven't unlocked the platinum cup in F Zero GX, or beaten Wii Punch Out, but that time will be soon..

• 4 weeks later...

Let's see... The Avernum series, the Geneforge series, Chrono Trigger, Morrowind, The Fallouts (1, 2, and New Vegas), The Mechwarrior series, Zelda series, The Myst series (which I still grieve for), The Longest Journey, Persona 3 & 4 (which are every bit as awesome as Pilgrim is making them out to be; I cant wait for P5) , Arcanum, and Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri I hope that's not cheating to list so many.

i'm a real sucker for really old games, mainly for the playstation 1 or Sega megadrive.

My brother bought me the first ever Metal Gear Solid for the PlayStation 1 for Christmas which is one of my favourites, but my favourite of all time is probably Final Fantasy 7. The game play is just outstanding and the storyline is incredible, so the lack of graphics makes no difference to the gameplay. I have played and do enjoy all the other ones, but none of them can compete to FF7.

I do also love the first ever Crash Bandicoot though :D im a sucker for platform games hehe.

i'm a real sucker for really old games, mainly for the playstation 1 or Sega megadrive.

My brother bought me the first ever Metal Gear Solid for the PlayStation 1 for Christmas which is one of my favourites, but my favourite of all time is probably Final Fantasy 7. The game play is just outstanding and the storyline is incredible, so the lack of graphics makes no difference to the gameplay. I have played and do enjoy all the other ones, but none of them can compete to FF7.

I do also love the first ever Crash Bandicoot though biggrin.png im a sucker for platform games hehe.

Hahaha, "really old".

I do enjoy those old games too.

I just bought medieval off the playstation network, and it is lots of fun.

Archived