Sneeze Fetish Forum

Favorite Video Game!

megacycle

ok, so I now they're not THAT old, but to say most of them are like 16/17 years old, and im 22, I spent a lot of my childhood playing them so to me they're old :bleh:

omg, I remember Medieval, but I always used to get stuck lol

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I am a fan of all of the Animal Crossing titles. There is something about that game. . . It's just so calm and soothing.

I am a fan of all of the Animal Crossing titles. There is something about that game. . . It's just so calm and soothing.

I know right! I've been playing Animal Crossing:Wild World again recently, I just love it, i'ts simple and original, and the soundtrack makes me melt <3 I officially plan to buy New Leaf when it comes out.

Anyway I am currently addicted to the The Legend of Zelda series, I'm especially playing the oldest Zelda games because asdfghjk pixels are just great, and having realistic graphics isn't everything! It's the gameplay that matters and the days it fills with fun, the story and the feelings it gives you. At least in my opinion :D

I don't play video games but when I used to my favorites were

Super Mario Bros and

Carmageddon

:D

In anticipation of Bioshock: Infinite, I have brought and played about 45 mins of the original Bioshock (which I have never played before - I know, shoot me now... ;) ) Anyone here have good memories of this game - can't wait to play some more!

I really like the original Golden Sun game, along with the following two :) They are such good games and probably up there in my favorites.

I'm a huge fan of older games, not gonna lie.

I adore my Pokemon edition Nintendo 64.

My favorite game is Banjo Tooie :D

I'm definitely with PuddinPop on the 'Crash Bandicoot' train. Warped! was my favorite of the series. Ahhh, the memories~ Then again, you can't go wrong with Spyro, orrrr Mortal Kombat & Bloody Roar.

I'm seriously taking a train to Nostalgia-ville right now. :lol:

I know I really shouldn't get my hopes up before a game even comes out (I should have learned from Aliens: Colonial Marines, but as you all know I never learn anything), but Bioshock Infinite looks like it could easily be my favorite game of all time. Many games have been advertised as being cinematic in the past, but Bioshock Infinite is the first one I've seen that actually looks like playing through a movie. Of course, it'll be a cold day in hell before the final release of a game is actually as good as the pretty and polished gameplay trailers, but if Bioshock Infinite is even half as good as it looks right now, it'll still be amazing.

Oh! Pretty much all of the main line pokemon games are my favorites also. I haven't played much of the side games like mystery dungeon and conquest, but I want to!

Super Paper Mario! It has such a beautiful plot. smile.png

Oh yeah, I remember that one and the predecessor, The Thousand Year Door also had some really funny dialogue and good writing.

Oh yeah, I remember that one and the predecessor, The Thousand Year Door also had some really funny dialogue and good writing.

I really want to play that one! But I don't think my mom will let me buy any more games, also I don't know if it works on the Wii. :(

I really want to play that one! But I don't think my mom will let me buy any more games, also I don't know if it works on the Wii. sadsmiley.gif

It seems some Wii's can play gamecube games and some can't http://www.wikihow.com/Play-Gamecube-Games-on-Wii. Also you'd need a gamecube controller and a gamecube memory card.

I really want to play that one! But I don't think my mom will let me buy any more games, also I don't know if it works on the Wii. sadsmiley.gif

It seems some Wii's can play gamecube games and some can't http://www.wikihow.c...be-Games-on-Wii. Also you'd need a gamecube controller and a gamecube memory card.

Okay, thanks! I'll have to go check it out. ;)

I'm a fan of PC games like

Rainbow 6 ( its first person shooter )

But I also like New Super Mario Bros for Wii :)

• 1 month later...

Sonic the Hedgehog. More specifically the second one. Yay childhood! xD

But BioShock is also amazing. All 3 of them. :D

• 3 months later...

Do I even have to say it?

The Legend of Link!

Well, okay, technically the Legend of Zelda. But seriously there are some people out there who think that Zelda is a boy because of the title. It should be the Legend of Link. But hey: Chef don't judge.

My favorite is "Mario Kart" Yeah I know, it's stupid but I'm beast at it XD.

Archived