Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you find it embarrassing to blow your nose in public?

blum

I am also pretty embarrassed about blowing my nose in public, and used to NEVER do it....then I got a sinus infection and if I didn't, I would cough a lot, so I learned how to do it without feeling so weird about it. Still don't like to do it, but am much much more embarrassed by coughing...lesser of two evils, I guess. :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont like blowing my nose in view of people I know, but in public where they dont know me - love using a females hankie in full view (of another female I mean)!

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely yes. Altough here everyone does it every time, i am embarrassed when i had to do it. Sometimes i do it just to see how people don't care about it. Of course here you can see beautiful girls blow their nose everywhere. :)

I think I might be the only person on this whole forum that it doesn't bother me at all. I sneeze rather loudly in public as well, but that's only because I can't stop it and I can't stifle to save my life. When it comes, it comes. When I need to blow, I blow. It's either that or stream liquids down my face. Wiping just won't cut it. Also as a related issue, I have no problems sneezing or blowing in front of family.

I generally attribute this to the fact that I've only associated sneezing with a fetish from college. Previously it was merely a dirty secret interest.

I am completely embarrassed to blow my nose in public. Always go find a bathroom if I really need to. I have no problem with sneezing in public though! Even at home I try to blow my nose always in the bathroom. But I don't mind seeing other people blow in public! Go figure ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes if its around Vanna (my gf, not her actual name but that's what I'll call her on here).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I generally don't like doing it in public. Some consider it really gross, and I think it's so embarrassing.

I will walk away out of politeness if I have to blow my nose, but it's not embarrassment. I know that I personally do not appreciate hearing someone else blow their nose around me, so I try to afford others the same courtesy. However, if it were up to me, I really wouldn't care in regards to my own nose blowing.

• 2 months later...

Infront of my family it's fine, since my whole familly is full of honkers (me included XD), but in public? Everytime I need to do it, I feel ready to bury my head in a hole. I always try to just wipe it silently, or dabb it and I avoid blowing my nose. If I have to, I try to be as quiet as possible.

• 1 month later...

Archived