Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wonderful Sneezy Memory - M

Privatedancer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just stumbled across this and when I was reading the third part I ran to my bed and squealed into a teddy bear. I just couldn't help it.

Thank you for sharing this. You lucky woman. :yes:

Thank you do much for the sweet comments ;)

When I awoke the next morning it was to the lovely sound of stifled sneezes. "nnchh....he, he nchhha". Thomas was sitting up and I was pretending to still be asleep with my eyes owned ever so slightly. Thomas looked back at me while stifling "nnnnch" and got up slowly....and left to lock himself in the bathroom. Shit!!! I could barely hear his muffled stifles and then he tuned on the water to muffle the sound - argh!

I knocked

On the bathroom

Door. Thomas opened the door "sorry hun, need to use the eh, eh nnnntchha the restroom ...ugh, excuse me." he smiled looking so cute with his muffled hair, sleepy eyes and red Nose.

"I don'tNeed to use the bathroom Thomas , I want you to come back and cuddle"

He smiled shyly and continued to smile through talking and sneezing - so adorable....

"um.....ntchhhh....excuse me. Why don't I shower first...eh....eh....nchhh"

"nope".....I took his hand and led him back to the bedroom.

Ah stop! This is ridiculously hot. I can't even believe how lucky you were (and bold! I could never!). I'm so so eagerly waiting to hear the next bit!!

So I tol Thomas - "please come back to bed and cuddle with me. ".

He places a finger under his nose as he responds

"well ...it's not eh eh eh hannchhhhh that i don't want to , it's just eh eh eh eh ntchhhhhh. That I think I should shower first. My allergies are kinda bad in the eh eh eh eh nchhhhhhhhh morning "

"I don't care, Hun. Remember? I have some experience taking care of you". I smile and plead

By batting my eyelashes in an attempt to look innocent"

We both laughed, "ok, but don't *sniff* say I didn't warn you- I'll be there in a minute "

He goes

To the bathroom and blows his nose

Several

Times while letting out full wet

Sneezes. When he comestible in to cuddle his little pink nose is nice and tidy and his hair has been brushed - so cute. So he climbs in with me and rests his head on my chest. "you know, we could finish our conversation from last night." he

Presses up on both elbows so he is looking directly into my face to gauge my reaction.

"I have no idea what you are talking about Thomas ."

"oh I think you ah ah ah aprxhoooo! He turns his head quickly to the side but cannot

Cover his sneeze". After snuffling he realizes

There is more

To come and rolls over to grab a Kleenex in time to muffle another sneeze directly above

Me. "eh eh, eh, ehmpthchhhh! I guess

You were saved by tech sneebze" he says in his voice that us now

Stuffy.

I will write more soon - promise - I am on vacation and writing

From my ip

I was tryin to say writing on my iPhone is doooo not

Working - sorry - it keeps capitalizing and doing new

Lines when I din want it to and I look like I have the grammatical skill

Of a fourth grader.

Ok - back to the computer:)

The cutest part I remember from that morning is that he was in such a good and smiley mood despite his sneezy allergies. He as smiling, playful, flirty, and sneezy - what a wonderful combination. We lay cuddling in his bed and talking with the morning sun filtering through his room.

T:"Come on, aren't you going to tell me your fetish?"*sniff*

M:"Don't know wht your talking about" I answer, stifling a laugh.

T: "come on" he is smiling , laying on his side propped up on one ellbow. I was on my back and he reached over, touching my cheek with his finger - kind of tickling me as if to playfully say "come on....."

I loved it and used the opportunity to recipricate....

M:"you come on ...." and I reached and repeated the action to his face but tickled much closer to his nose

T: "no fair! Eh...eh...ehptchhhh! You can't do that to me when I am eh...eh....eh.....eh....etchhhooooo so sneezy!" he laughed at himself and looked at me with his adoable smiling, tearing eyes....gahhhh! *sniff, sniff*

M: "Sorry, still don't know what you're talking about"

T: "I'll get it out of you one day....ehhhptchoo!....ugh - sorry, I neeb to go to the restroom" - his voice was getting stuffy and he was sniffing quite a bit

M: "noooooo, were cuddling"

T: "So I canb go to the bathroom? *sniff* Eehhhhh.....ehhhhpthooo *sniff*....eeehhhhhhhptch, eptchhhh, eptchhhhhooo!"

M: "No - you are just going because you are embarassed to sneeze and blow your nose in front of me and I don't care.

T: " eeeepppptchoo! Well...its kind of embarassing anb if you wont let me shower...eeeehhhptchoooo at leasst leb me blow my nose....eeeeeptchoo!" he says smiling the whole time.

I eventually let him go and unfortunately blowing his nose seems to help him get a handle on his sneeziness....just the occasional sniffle and single for the rest of the morning.

Yay an update. More to come hopefully? :) my boyfriend and I rented (online) Barefoot in the park and watched it yesterday after you mentioned it here cause I got curious lol.

That is so sweet - hope u liked it - I haven't seen in years and have searched for the scene on u tube without success- if I remember correctly he is in a grocery store when he sneezes

I did like it lol. And I did the same thing. I searched for a while trying to find the part I wanted to see on YouTube and couldn't find anything I wanted but the clips I did see got me interested in watchig the whole movie. And the grocery store sneeze is his second one the first sneeze if when he gets off the city bus after work that day. Lol

Well - I have a few additional sneeze memories with Thomas. This next one is kind of sad because it resulted in us getting in a fight. So you know how hard it is to maintain control when someone you are attracted to is sneezing and you think "Oh my God, I am going to loose control and attack him," but you know you aren't really going to....yeah, well, this time I did.

A bunch of us were invited to a couple of girls apartment for a party. I had no idea there would be pets involved, but in one small aprtment they had a puppy, 2 cats, and some kind of big bird. I am allergic to anything with fur or feathers but for me there are some allergies but it goes straight to allergy-induced athsma. I knew I couldn't stay there long. Turns out Thomas is also allergic to all things furry.

When I arrived at the party, I made my way around saying hello, haivng a drink, and checking out who was there. I was dissapointed Thomas was not there. It wasn't long before I was sniffling and having some challenge breathing so I decided to go and "check out the balcony". When I went outside I saw Thomas there:) I didn't know if he had just arrived or if perhaps he had been there the whole time and was also escaping the pets inside. Now this next part was pretty amazing. Thomas said "Hey there" and I made my way over to give him a hug. As I approached him he took a quick gasp , his eyes squinted and as I leaned in for the hug he exploded into 4 sneezes which he stifled on my shoulder! "ahhhnnnnthxt, nxxt, nxxxtch, nxtchhh!" There was another guy there , Alan, who said "oh my God, I've never seen someone make another person sneeze! The second you leaned into him he just exploded into a sneezing fit. It's like you have a power to make him sneeze - that was awesome!"

Thomas and I were both kind of shocked but the idea that I had the power to make him sneeze was an insane turn-on to me and Thomas said, "yeah, I must be allergic to you." I said, "please, you are not:)" and came and stood next to him and again he errupted into a fit of sneezes, "Oh my eh eh ehgnchooo God! Aptchoooo! Apthchooo! AAAPPPTCHHH i really eh eh eh am allergic ehh ehhhh appptchooo to you *sniff*" and he walks away from me instructing me, "you stay over there." Ok, now in addition to being turned on, my feelings are kind of hurt. Alan is cracking up saying something along the lines of "and sneeze girl does it again, forcing Thomas to errupt in yet another fit of sneezes."

Thomas, now standing away from me still looks like he is in a complete state of sneeziness and gearing up for another fit. Now this next part - I just can't explain why or what came over me but I say , "I also have the power to stop sneezes," and I walk directly toward Thomas and kiss him - just as he is about to sneeze. It does momentarily stop the sneeze but than it comes out just the same and he gets his hand to his face just in time to keep it from spraying me, "ehhhptchhh, aptchooo, aptchhhhheeeoo!" Alan is now totallying and saying "fail!" and Thomas walks passed me and goes inside without saying a word. He ignores me for the next half hour while he continues to sniffle and sneeze but walks away anytime I come near. Then he leaves and I follow him outside.

me: "Thomas, wait up"

T: "No"

me: "Why are you mad at me?"

T: "Because you totally humiliated me. You know how embarrased I am about my allergies and you made a big joke of it , drawing even more attnetion to them. Not to mention that is not how I imagined our first kiss! EH AH EH APTHCOOOO! Crap!" *sniff*

oh. He had imagined us kissing? Now I felt really bad.

me:"I'm sorry. I am really, really sorry. I never meant to embarrass you."

Thoma: "Well you did!"

Aw! I'm so sorry about that. But I did enjoy the sneeziness! Hopefully there are some more Thomas observations!

Why on Earth did I wait until now to read this?? This is AMAZING!!! Did he ever end up finding out about your fetish?

He never did figure out what my fetish was but he certainly tried to guess- he was kind of convinced it was cuddling. Funny. We were friends for a long time (and did make up after this fight (which odly involved mu alleries but not sneezing - kind of a funny story). We did end up making out a few times but never truly dated aince he was close friends with my ex. I do have a couple more sneezy memories with him (one about him talking about allergies and being on a date during allergy attack) and one with sneezing and that is one of the times we kinda hooked up;)

Archived