Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wonderful Sneezy Memory - M

Privatedancer

Well this part involves no observation but him talking about his sneezes.

Thomas was dating this girl and I was of course jelous (but would never have admitted that) and I was more than happy to throw her under the bus at any opportunity - she was kind of a spoiled brat.

At any rate I was at his apartment and I was asking him how dating T was going and he was saying, "I don't know - good sometimes but she seeems really selfish and too young and immature other times."

I asked for an example and he says, "OK- so she likes to rollerblade and she really wanted me to try so I said fine and we go a couple of times and it is not really my thing but I do it for her and whatever but then last weekend we go to this park where there is a paved path around it and you can rollerblade around it. Fine, except the entire park had just been mowed and these maintenance workers are in the process of bagging up the grass. So I say, sorry Tiff but I can't stay here. That cut grass is going to drive my allergies crazy, let's go somewhere else. And already I am starting to feel it - kind of itchy adn sneezy and I just want to get out of there before it starts up because if I don't I know I could literally be sneezing all day. THen she says, "You'll be fine" and skates off so I really have to choice but to follow her and sure enough within a few minutes I am sneezing my head off - trying to catch up with her and I don't even have any kleenex and I can' keep up because I keep sneezing and I can barely see both because my eyes are watering like crazy and because they are shut when i need to sneeze. I ended up biting it and getting this huge scrape - see?"

And he shows me his scabbed arm and I say, "poor sweetie" adn kiss it. He says, "that's just it. She would never do what you just did. She would be totally grossed out and tell me never to show her something like that again. And when she did finally skate back to me I was poissed and said , "we are going home". She was pissed the whole day and I am all bloody adn sneezy and expecting her to apologize but she actually says to me , "are you going to apologize for ruing our date?"

I just hugged him and said, "I'm sorry hun. She is really young and immature and I am sure in her mind she was owed an apology but you are righ, she whould have been telling you she was sorry. I am really sorry you had to go through that."

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ex does sound immature. Poor Thomas, but it's a good thing you comforted him. :) What another lovely observation, you are too lucky girl!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

*squeal* This is officially the best obs series ever!!!yay.gif

• 4 months later...
CuteSneezeGirl

Aww! So cute!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I love the way you wrote this, it was simply amazing... please continue!

~CuteSneezeGirl

Archived