Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Blooming Rose (Part 6 added Mar15)

PollenFiend

I pick stay-with-carla. I wonder if the protagonist would be allowed to pay for another companion to sit with at the same time in their booth? so like carla and another character? that would be probably fun. :3

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PollenFiend

• sneezelover

• ThePokeFan599

• Chiguy

Yeah, I'm curious how that role-playing with Misaki would go. I vote for that. If not, then staying with Carla could end up memorable

Ah, this is all so freaking fantastic. As for my vote, I think I'll pick the bartender.

Good god I love this series!!!! Love all your writing sooo much, with all your amaaaazing descriptions and build ups and awesome sneeze spellings/sounds. This concept though is solo awesome, and when paired with your writing is seriously mind blowing. Thank you so much for all your fics. Can. Not. Wait for more in this series. Bravo! Bring on part four!!! :)

Also, I think staying with Carla would be cool. Her build ups and sneezes sound sooo good and I loooove her hanky-play. Oh yeah, thank you for having your girls use handkerchiefs!!! So hot and desperate...

I think it would be nice to have an interaction with a girl who has come to the club (either she's attracted to women or there are male dancers at the club but we just don't ever see them) who has her own allergies that she is unable to fully get rid of. Or a scene in which a girl goes from completely unaffected to complete allergic breakdown, through your teasing her with flowers. Or both.

That's a pretty awesome idea. Yes, I think I know how I can work this one into the story... Hmmmmm...

I want to order a private dance from Kaylee!

Well, go on then! That part is already written! You can read the preview at the start of this thread, or go on to read the full chapter in the adult stories board. Have fun!

Good god I love this series!!!! Love all your writing sooo much, with all your amaaaazing descriptions and build ups and awesome sneeze spellings/sounds. This concept though is solo awesome, and when paired with your writing is seriously mind blowing. Thank you so much for all your fics. Can. Not. Wait for more in this series. Bravo! Bring on part four!!! smile.png

Also, I think staying with Carla would be cool. Her build ups and sneezes sound sooo good and I loooove her hanky-play. Oh yeah, thank you for having your girls use handkerchiefs!!! So hot and desperate...

Thanks so much for all the compliments. I'm very happy that you are enjoying the story.

Fantastic concept, delightfully executed. I really love this story (and your writing in general) and a looking forward to future installments. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

AAAhhhhhh I'm on pins and needles!! :) Can't wait for more! Beautifully written.

Just wait a liiiitle while longer! I'm almost done the next chapter. Sneak peek: it features Misaki. But I've gotten so many ideas as of late for other chapters! Eeeeerg I need more free time to write!

– PF

AAAhhhhhh I'm on pins and needles!! smile.png Can't wait for more! Beautifully written.

Just wait a liiiitle while longer! I'm almost done the next chapter. Sneak peek: it features Misaki. But I've gotten so many ideas as of late for other chapters! Eeeeerg I need more free time to write!

– PF

YAAAAAAAYY!!! Its coming! It's coming!! :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!! mmmmmm Misaki...

Hi everyone! I’m happy to present another chapter for your enjoyment. This one is a tad long... but I wanted to take the time to introduce a little drama into the mix alongside all that sexy sneezing. In this chapter you will see that not everything is fun and games at The Blooming Rose and there might be more than there seems. Maybe this chapter is just the tip of that iceberg.

Have fun, put on your favorite playlist of choice, and enjoy your stay!

- PF

---

The Blooming Rose

-- The Teacher and the Student --

“hhhehh-... hHEH-EEAGGHHSSSHUUuuu!!”

“HHUHH-... HUH-KKCHUHHhh!!”

Following the sound of two distinctly unique sneezes, you climbed up one of the many flower-adorned spiral staircases within the club and found your way to a small stage equipped with two vertical poles and what appeared to be items from a classroom. You saw a chalkboard, a teacher’s desk, a student’s desk, various textbooks and posters. Through a large, railed opening to the side of the stage emerged the top of a large tree, its pollen-tipped branches hanging over and decorating the stage.

Music continued pouring through the stage’s speakers, laying down a heavy beat that was easy to dance to, especially for the club’s lady performers. Two such performers occupied the stage, twirling and dancing around their respective poles. Your attention was divided between them, and specifically how the classroom props all seemed to fit the overall allergy theme of the club.

“Yes, Misaki, that’s right. Let’s do that one more time. Follow my lead,” said the more experienced dancer, dressed in a skimpy black, white and red outfit somehow reminiscent of an extremely sexy teacher with the requisite yet exaggeratedly stereotypical frilly blouse, cuffs, a cute skinny tie, dark lace stockings, darker-rimmed glasses, and shiny stiletto heels. The teacher sniffled wetly and wiped at her red, running nose as she slinked a long, slender leg around her pole and spun around seductively, effortlessly. You noticed the teacher’s blackboard, scrawled in chalk with “Ms. Grace”, “Today’s lesson: hay fever”, “tree pollen”, “common allergy symptoms”, “itchy, runny nose”, “watery eyes”, “nasal congestion”, “uncontrollable sneezing”.

Misaki, the student, wore an equally skimpy outfit, though one fashioned like a Japanese schoolgirl’s, with a white, barely-buttoned blouse, very short pleated skirt, and knee-high socks. “hehh-... HHEEAA-AAAASSCHHKHH!!!” Misaki sneezed fiercely as she tried to follow her teacher, Ms Grace, in spinning around her pole but only stumbling due to the itchy explosion. Her red-rimmed eyes clamped shut, tears being squeezed out of the corners. Her two pigtails of smooth, jet-black hair shuddered and swung as her head shot forward. Much of the force and wetness from her sneeze was contained behind a small, white, damp-looking mask which covered her nose and mouth. Her sneeze had a tired, cough-like, urgent quality to it.

“Again, Misaki!” commanded the teacher, though her authority was diminished slightly by her succumbing to her own allergic urge to sneeze, barely controlled by stifling the sneeze into her elbow. “huhh-.. HET-KCCHMMPpp!... ughh...” the teacher sniffled again, and ran her fingers through her long, dark curls of slightly disheveled hair before pulling out a white handkerchief to blow her nose repeatedly. Ms Grace. You couldn’t tell if that was her first or last name, but admitted that regardless it seemed rather fitting after having seen her twirl around her dance pole despite the itchy, runny, sneezy distraction obviously imposed by her hay fever.

Grace pulled the white hanky from her nose which emerged red, moist and twitchy. She noticed Misaki again slowing her dance routine as the student became distracted by her deep nasal itching and loudly told her to continue. “I didn’t say stop! You need to learn to dance even while suffering the worst allergy attack. Please your audience!” Grace waved out at you and the others gathered around the stage. “Again!” You were already thoroughly pleased but weren’t one to argue with such an intimidating, yet sexy, teacher.

“Hehh-.. Hai! igh.. hihh-huhh!-...” Misaki replied in breathy, quavering, sneezy Japanese as she resumed dancing, but only briefly before, “huhh!-.. HAA-AAASSCHKKHH!! EAAAHH-IISKKHUHH!!! IIEEGGHSSKKHUHHH!!!” she sneezed strongly and uncontrollably, wanting to finish her dance lesson but her body submitting not to her will, but to her nose’s desperate need to sneeze, and sneeze again, and yet again.

You were becoming quite enthralled by this rather engaging show of role play, as were a few other patrons gathered around the stage, talking and drinking amongst themselves. It seemed to be a genuine training exercise for the young student dancer, with the lesson doubling as themed entertainment. Grace saw her sneezy charge completely stop her dance, causing the teacher to angrily walk over to her long desk. She retrieved a wooden pointing stick and rapped it against the tabletop. “5 minutes time-out!” she commanded. "If you can’t dance with the pole, you will dance in the cage and recite today’s lesson yet again until you get this right!”

“Hahh-.. Hai, sensei!” Misaki quickly scurried to a corner of the stage, where a large human-sized dancing cage hung suspended within the branches of the tall Japanese cypress tree which rose up from the ground floor and through the wide opening on the second. Before reaching the cage, Misaki stumbled the last few steps as another sneeze burst through her excruciatingly itchy nose. “hehh... hhHEEAAGHH-EEAAASSSKKCHHH!!!” she sneezed in a high-pitch, desperate release as her body convulsed and her hands grasped the cage’s bars support, both her body and the cage swinging from the force.

Such proximity to the pollenating tree caused Grace’s own red nose to run and itch as well. “Misaki! Kah-.. Control yourself! Ighh... hhIIIHH-IIGGHHSSCHUUuuu!!” the teacher sneezed with annoyance, and also a tinge of itchy desperation and a force that nearly made her glasses slip. She clamped her handkerchief to her dripping nostrils, catching the watery mucus that streamed forth following her sneeze. The powdery cypress pollen was clearly affecting both teacher and student severely.

Misaki envied her handkerchief-equipped teacher. Having no such comfort herself, Misaki’s thin mask hid her round, red nose and irritated nostrils that continued to itch, twitch, run and drip without end. “hehh-HEGHH!-.. ighh..” she breathed shakily, the sneezes tormenting her nose. Misaki tried to sniffle, though it sounded thick, congested and wet beyond her control. “Ughh.. Kahh-... kafunsho... so bad...” she muttered miserably as she idly stood by the open cage door and rubbed at her watery eyes, her aching head, her itchy nose, her entire ‘kafunsho’-ridden face. The mask was of no help at all. She tried to pull in another thick, wet sniffle to little effect. “ughhh... hay fever,” she sighed quietly. Eventually she got into the cage, closed the door, and reached out to grab the bars in front of her. The young dancer began sliding her body up and down to the music. All the while itchy, tickly pollen crawled deep within her red nose.

The teacher folded her hanky over and held it hovering in front of her mouth and nose, her nostrils flaring erratically. “And... hihh.. And what causes hay fever?” she asked as she danced over to her long table, clicking her stiletto heels forcefully and making her generous curves bounce and jiggle along with the music’s heavy beat.

Misaki struggled to squeak out her words as sneezy itchiness ravaged her face. “Pehh.. Pollen! Pollen makes people with hhheh!-.. hay fever release hihh.. hiIIGH!-.. HHEEAAASSCHHHuughh!!!” The girl shuddered violently from the sneeze. She was drained of all willpower to battle her hay fever and yet kept trying to dance as seductively as possible, like Grace by her desk.

The teacher had leaned her upper body atop her desk, showing off to the audience her long, lace-covered legs. You even got a few prolonged looks up her short skirt, to see an equally lacy black thong adorn her exquisite ass. “haaah-.. HHAAH-AAASSCHHUUUH!!! iiIIGH-HHIISSCHHHUUHH!!!” the sexy teacher danced, sneezed and quivered deliciously. Misaki’s words seemed to affect not just the student but Grace as well. Pollen. Hay fever. The very words themselves sounded itchy. “hhHHII-EEAASSHHUUUuuu!! iiieEEAAASSCHHhhfff!!” Ms Grace sneezed harshly into her hanky. She sniffled thickly and massaged her nose with cloth-covered fingers. “That’s right. Release what chemical?” she asked, her red nose buried into folds of absorbent, white cloth while her body writhed slowly and sensually.

Misaki held the back of her hand to her mask, pressing hard against her nose and trying to alleviate the itch, if only a little bit. A little relief would be so welcome. She begged for just a little moment of relief from the itching and sneezing. She was so itchy. God, so desperately sneezy! “KIIEAASCHH! …. KIIEESCCHH!! hehh-huhhh-... HEEAASSCHHHuugh!!!” the messy sneezes continued to plague her as she struggled to dance, turning away from you and the audience. Misaki rose up higher on her toes, sticking out her rear and waving it to the music, copying her teacher and revealing a peek at her cute, pink polkadotted panties under the short skirt of her uniform. As instructed by her teacher, Misaki kept trying to dance, moving her legs and swaying her backside. You made a quiet sound of arousal as your eyes became fixated on her butt; exposed, waving back and forth, and, “hhheHH-.. HHA-KKCCHHUUOOhh!!!” jiggling as she continued resigning herself to her hay fever sneezes. She tried to dance and recite her lesson on the very hay fever that tormented her. “heehh.. hughh-huhh!-.. HAAK-KCCHHUUOO!!!” The sneezes burst from her nose and mouth so violently, so desperately, bending her over.

“Release what chemical!?” Ms Grace asked again, louder.

Misaki turned back around and slid her hands up and down the curves of her body, still dancing, still sneezing. “hhHHIK-KKHHUHHhh!!!” She resumed reciting her lesson, speaking with frequent pauses, her sentences broken by sneezy urges and difficult medical words. “The mast... cells... in the nose release hiihh-... ughh.. huhh-HUHH!-.. hehhh-histamine when reacting to the pollen seen as an... ahh.. antigen. The hay... hayyhh!-..” Misaki froze in place, her head reared back, tears streaming from her fluttering eyes, red nostrils flaring widely though hidden from view by her mask, her cleavage straining against her blouse as she wound up her breaths for yet more itchy sneezes, a product of the pollen and histamine she described.

You inched closer as you witnessed this on-stage display of merciless hay fever misery. Misaki’s head shot forward with an intense “hhEEA-KSCCHUUU!!!!”, followed immediately by repeated drippingly-wet sniffles, shuddering breaths, and yet more sneezes. “hehh-huhh!-.. uhh... hhuUAAA-KKSSHHHUHH!!!! ughh... hehh-... hegghhh-... HHEEAAGHH-KKCHHUHHH!!!!” Misaki clasped the bars of her dancing cage tightly, her sneezes causing the cage to swing. This in turn caused the cypress branches surrounding her to shake, dusting her and the stage with ever more pollen from each of Misaki’s uncontrollable sneezes.

So this was the teacher’s ‘time out’, a harsh form of allergic punishment for poor class performance. The cage held Misaki captive, echoing the imagery of the cypress branches surrounding her from nearly all sides. The branches, or rather the pollen they produced, held the girl in a much more cruel prison - that of itching, dripping, debilitating hay fever suffering without relief. Her mask was no defense. “hehh... huhhh!-... huhh-HUHH!-.. HHUKK-KKCCHHUHHH!!!!” You swore you began to see the sparkle of watery liquid begin to seep out from the edges of Misaki’s utterly useless mask. Poor girl...

Grace hid her nose behind her handkerchief, turning to the side and raising her knee, almost curling in towards herself in an unconscious effort to hide away from the pollen being dispersed by the cypress tree and Misaki’s violent sneezing. Grace herself was also affected, perhaps not as severely as Misaki but it was still thoroughly unpleasant. Despite all this unconscious effort, the pollen was airborne. It made its way through Grace’s red, wet nostrils. It made its way to the mast cells deep in her sensitive, tingling nose. It caused the gushing release of yet more histamine. It caused her to helplessly itch, and drip, and sneeze. “hehh.. HEHH!.. hhHEE-EEAAGHSSHHUUU!! IIEEAASSGHHUUFFFHH!!! IIIGHH-IISCHKKHHFFFhhh!!!” She was also allergic, and the allergy attack was inevitable; indiscriminate to either teacher or student. Grace was no less held captive by it.

The teacher regained some slight composure and rapped her table again with her pointing stick, the loud sound startling both you and the student. “Finish reciting the lesson, Misaki! Don’t make me strike this tree again,” the teacher warned, holding her stick high and aiming at a branch of the cypress tree. She showed a steely determination. The show must go on, despite the crippling kafunsho, the miserable hay fever affecting both performers. Thin, clear streams of liquid ran freely from Grace’s fiery red nostrils. Similar streams began leaking from Misaki’s mask. And yet, this strict teacher threatened even more punishment if her student didn’t complete her lesson. Indeed, Grace continued dancing even as she posed to strike the tree branch. Her long legs stepped, curled and swept the stage. Her hips and ass swayed, gyrated and shook provocatively. “hehh.. hiigghh-... hhHEE-EEAASSCHHUUU-uuuh!!!!” Grace sneezed with violent, uncontrollable spray yet barely lost a step in her sexy dance. She was a professional, and she was tasked with making one out of the new Japanese girl.

“N-no! Please! I-I.. I, uh..” Misaki stuttered as she hurried to complete reciting the text of her lesson, the words albeit still tinged with itchiness and her natural accent. She tried to dance as well, following her teacher’s lead. No more pollen! She couldn’t take any more pollen! “The.. the hay fever attack often begins with an unpleasant, ihh.. itchy sensation in the mouth, nose, throat and eyes. Shortly after thihh-.. this, symptoms begin in the nose.” The girl slowly hiked up her skirt, each movement to the tune of the music. You saw again those pale, almost porcelain thighs, that endearingly sweet peek at her undies.

The peek was maddeningly brief as the edge of Misaki’s skirt dropped back down. She sniffled thickly and wetly, pressing her mask against her nose and rubbing it, producing a squelching sound as she continued reciting as quickly as her allergies would allow her. “With volleys of snee... hehh-hihh!-... heghh... volleys of sneezes, a runny nose, or a completely.. hehh-... blocked nose.” Her performance was for your enjoyment and you soaked it in. It was amazing how this role play scenario added to the erotic nature of Misaki’s performance. What it lacked in bare skin it made up for in salacious descriptions and demonstrations of just how miserable hay fever can be. Indeed, how miserable she truly was. You wanted to give both performers a well-deserved tip. ‘HHHEGHH!-.. HIIHK-KKSSCHHUHHH!!!!” A very large tip.

Misaki all but stopped dancing, her violent sneeze having caused her face to be dusted by yet another wave of cypress pollen. “Sneeh-.. sneezing is a reflex that serves to.. huhh!-.. HIHH-HEGHH... to remove bothersome paa-haAAhhrticles. huhh-HUUHH!-..” Misaki froze, her hand raised to her mask, her head tilted back and her watering eyes closed. You saw her head bob up and down repeatedly, briefly, as the sneeze built to a desperate pressure deep within her blocked, flooded nose. In moments to you, yet an excruciating eternity to her, that pressure finally erupted. “HHAAK-KKCHHUUHHHH!!! IIK-KKHHUHHHH!!!... hihh.. HHIK-KCHHEEAHHHUHH!!! IIEKKHIIEEAH-HUHHH!!!!” Her sneezes were harsh, relentless, and worst of all, ineffective.

Misaki’s knees gave out and she sank to the cage floor as she explained just how futile her symptoms were. “Like the sneezing, the production of lahh-.. large amounts of mucus serves a similar.. hehh-hihh!... hh-end.” Misaki sat defeated and drained. She pulled the mask down from her face and it hung around her neck, revealing a round-tipped nose that was deep-red from prolonged sneezing and rubbing, and absolutely glistening with clear, shimmering mucus. Her round nostrils flared as she sniffled sharply, her head rising up and her upper lip being pulled in towards her dripping nose. It was also no use. The runniness continued streaming forth regardless. “hhHH-HHEK-KKCCHUHHHH!!!!” she sprayed uncontrollably. With each violent sneeze more pollen drifted free, more got into Misaki’s nose, more mucus was produced, running from Misaki’s itching nostrils and dripping from her face and her little white mask.

You watched on as Misaki finished reciting her lesson, her voice emotionless and exhausted. The girl’s allergy-wet face twitched and contorted in a perpetual expression of itchy sneeziness. Her red, drippy nostrils flaring in and out; her eyes closing, then half-opening, then squinting from the burning pollen grains; her mouth hanging slightly open, twisting into a gasping frown, or pursing into a thin line as she sniffled thickly.

“The fact that the symptoms persist suggests that neither response is of... ughhh... hhHHH-HHUK-KKHHUHHHH!!!! hehh.. much use in expelling pollen, because each new breath... brih-.. brings a fresh supply. hhHHEAA-KKCCSHHHH!!!! Thus, the sneezing and the runny nose are part of a frustrated and... hehh-hihhh.. and futile effort to eject pollen from the nose. heaaaghh-... HHEAA-KKCHHSSH-HUHH!!!!” Misaki illustrated her words perfectly with her own symptoms. Her defeated nose persisted in helplessly running and sneezing, on and on, desperately trying to expel that terrible pollen. And yet, each breath it took made its defeat ever more complete as fresh waves of pollen entered. In turn, Misaki’s swollen red nose could do nothing but produce even more mucus, more itching, more sneezing. “heahh-.. HEAAHH!-.. HHEK-KKCCHHHHH!!!! HHHIKK-KCCHHUHHH!!!! …. huhh-HUHH.. HHUK-KKHCHUUHHHH!!!!” The girl sprayed her sneezes everywhere. She displayed textbook hay fever, at its very worst.

Ms Grace nodded her approval and walked over to Misaki. “Very good,” she said in approval. Grace intended to let her student out from ‘time out’, though she was interrupted by her own frustrated, futile, yet inevitable sneezes. “hehh!-... HHHIIEEHH-IIEEASSCCHHUUOO!!! IIE-EEEASSCHHHUUOOO!!!!... huhh.. HUHH... HHAA-AAAGHHSCCHHFFFHH!!!!.... hhhiiiIIIIGHHHIISSCHHFFFH!!!!”

There was something almost poetic about this stage show. Both teacher and student, each incredibly sexy in their own right, amplified their allure immeasurably with their cypress pollen-induced hay fever attacks. Misaki had recited from memory a textbook passage regarding allergies, their causes and their terrible, miserable symptoms, all of which were demonstrated first-hand by Grace and Misaki. Their eyes and noses itched and dripped. Both sounded congested. Both suffered from uncontrollable fits of sneezing. And despite all of their misery, it was exactly as the book described - hopeless, meaningless suffering. Was there poetry in the fact that you enjoyed their hay fever? Did that alone give it meaning?

Your thoughts and Misaki’s couldn’t have been further apart. For Misaki it was too much. For the more experienced Grace, she managed to sniffle and sneeze her way through the dance routine. One day, she would train Misaki to do the same. For now however, she opened Misaki’s cage, helped her out gently, and handed her a fresh handkerchief. At that moment Grace was a colleague, a friend, not the authoritative teacher. She said a few quiet words and Misaki nodded between rough, ragged sneezes into the hanky. “hhHHK-KKCHHUHH!!... hhh-HHEK-KKSCHHFFHH!!!” Grace patted Misaki on the back and helped her off stage before walking back to the center and blowing her nose before addressing the audience. “I’m sorry everyone. Misaki is still new and training hard. She needs just a few minutes to herself. Please give her some kind words the next time you see her.”

You followed Misaki with your eyes, seeing her shuffle, sneeze, and stumble her way to another staircase leading up to what looked to be a private area. That poor thing. You wanted to comfort her, to thank her for what she did. You took enjoyment out of her hay fever and you felt a need to offer something in return.

Do you:

- Follow Misaki into the private area

- Wait here until she returns

- Head back downstairs to your booth

This is SO GOOD! GAH! I say follow Miskai-the poor thing needs someone! She is so miserable.

Amazing!!! Follow Misaki( however you spell. Option 1). Yeh continue <3