Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Blooming Rose (Part 6 added Mar15)

PollenFiend

Good lord! This is amazing. You are an outstanding writer, thank you for sharing your gift. I can't wait to read the adult content. I like the turn you took with the fellow customer, but I love Carla. Mmmmmmm...Carla...I want to hold and then become her kleenex!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PollenFiend

• sneezelover

• ThePokeFan599

• Chiguy

I like Faridah and Carla. I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next.

• 1 month later...

I hope there's more soon! For a story with a premise I was expecting to dislike (I've worked in strip clubs so strip club fantasies usually have a hard time getting me to suspend disbelief) this one totally won me over. <3

this is an excellently written story and I truly hope that pfsf will continue with it!

• 1 month later...

I'm tempted to come back to this slice of sneeze fantasy heaven. Lately I've been toying with thoughts of Carla X Misaki but can't form it into an actual story plot yet. Maybe one day...

I'm tempted to come back to this slice of sneeze fantasy heaven. Lately I've been toying with thoughts of Carla X Misaki but can't form it into an actual story plot yet. Maybe one day...

That sounds interesting! Maybe the "main character" accidentally stumbles upon them together, and decides to eavesdrop?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I love love love this story! The last section in particular is delicious. I hope you come back to this if you ever feel inspired!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aye there,

This is great work. You make wonderful use of verbs and adjectives to really draw the reader into the moment. It's as if I'm actually walking around this club, getting first hand experience. I really can't wait to see what you write next. You have a new number one fan. <3

~Justin

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I absolutely love this story. If you're taking requests I would love to see one of the other girls try to help the other one stifle. That might be a way to tie in Carla and misaki. No pressure just an idea. 

Please keep going with this, its so good I'm tempted to start my own gentlemen's club!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is one of my all time favorites! I really do hope PollenFiend comes back to it. This story has so many different scenes that but at the same time it captures my attention! I can get attached to the characters within the first few paragraphs. My only request would be some Inducing? Inducing is by far my favorite so I'm always looking for some fabulous Inducing fantasy stories. :D <3