• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PollenFiend

• sneezelover

• ThePokeFan599

• Chiguy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh my god, I loooooove this series soooo much!!! The last part was incredible... Please write more :) You're such an amazing writer!! :) :) Go comfort Masaki maybe? She needs some TLC and help with her hanky I think...

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again allergy fans, and welcome back to The Blooming Rose! I’m sorry that I haven’t continued the story in so long, but I hope you enjoy this new chapter. Remember that each chapter is not necessarily in sequence. You can read them in your own order, choosing for yourself how you wish to roam around the club.

In this installment, you’ve been in the club for some time but have decided to spend some quality time with Carla, the guide who introduced you to what the club is all about and gave you a taste of a little sneezy pleasure. Let’s partake in a bit more with her, shall we?

Have fun!

- PF

---

The Blooming Rose

-- The Companion (part 1) --

Carla sat next to you in your booth, leaning her body back and sinking into the plush cushions of the luxuriously large seat. You gazed at her, mesmerized by her natural beauty and observed her sheer vulnerability as she tended to her nose - slender and long, though red and sore, filled with allergic suffering that caused continuous running and itching. Her hanky went through laborious motions to wipe, dab, massage and squeeze her dripping nostrils, only to have Carla’s efforts dismissed as an expression of overwhelmingly itchy, sneezy buildup spread across her face. Her eyes and nose scrunched tight, her head and chest bobbed up and down with the intensifying itch. Finally, a pair of desperate, wet allergy sneezes burst from her red, swollen nose. “hhhHHHEH! HHAAGHH-TSCCHHUUGHH!!! HHEEIIIIGH-TCCHIIUUGH!!!” she exploded, your ears filled with the sound of her high-pitched sneezes and the clinking of her gold jewellery. And with that, Carla’s nose filled yet again with drippy, watery mucous in a futile effort to flush out those miserable pollen grains. She sniffled wetly and sighed.

“Carla, let’s… go someplace more private,” you suggested quietly and followed by a slight gulp. You retrieved a small handful of large bills. “I want you to be my companion,” you said, a little more assertively.

“Oooh!” Carla immediately perked up, sitting straight with a jolt and causing her necklace to clink and her pollen-dusted blond hair to sway. The golden powder drifted from her smooth sheets of blond, some floating to land on her black dress in little yellow specks, some drifting into her twitching, irritated nostrils. “Gehh.. Great! You’re gonna love ihh… love it! hehh-...” Carla sniffled thickly, her nose’s profuse runniness had no hope of keeping the pollen grains out. They floated deep into her swollen nose continuing her hay fever attack, continuing the enduring, tormenting itch. You were still amazed at how agonizingly itchy Carla looked. She was a lovely young lady, full of spirit and energy. Those allergies of hers however kept trying to sap it away, forcing her to struggle and fight in vain against the constant urge to rub, scratch, wipe and sneeze. You gazed at her face as her bright smile turned into a desperate look of itchy, allergic suffering.

“hehh.. HAAH!-... HHAAHH-TCCHIIEEHHH!!!... HHEEGHH-EEGHHSSCHHUHHhh!!!... ughh!” Carla sprayed her miserably wet sneezes onto her lap. Both of you clearly saw large droplets of mucous land on her smooth thighs and soak into her fine, black stockings before she uttered an embarrassed, breathy groan while covering her glistening, red nose with her hanky. With a quick, gurgly blow she recovered and giggled. “Let’s go!”

Carla rose to her feet and joyfully took you by the hand, trotting you away from the main club floor and down a hallway towards the private rooms. “Where are we going?” you asked, soon hearing the sound of various sexy, desperate sneezes and other allergic delights all around you.

“To the birch room,” Carla answered, still leading you by the hand. You noticed that her fingers were slightly cool and damp to the touch. You figured it was more from her nasal runniness than from perspiration. Honestly, you were somewhat excited by that prospect. “I’m most allergic to birch pollen. Every single spring, when the first trees start to bloom, it always starts with birch. Just when it’s warm enough to go enjoy the outdoors, my hay fever goes nuts. The moment I even see those birch pods I start to sneeze. And sneeze. And sneeze a lot more.” Yes, you were certainly excited. “Here we are!”

Carla pushed aside the room’s heavy velvet curtain and took you inside. The private room was surprisingly spacious, looking very warm and inviting with cushions, throws, and even a round bed with slightly-tussled white sheets. Everything was bathed in a soft, off-white glow which came in from a fake window, complete with white sheer curtains. The lighting accentuated the natural papery color of birch bark, as it wrapped around numerous large trunks of birch that made up the entire perimeter of the room. The lighting also accentuated the pale yellow of the pollen coating the multitude of birch pods, many clinging to those same tree trunks that lined the walls. Some pods had fallen, having landed on the floor or onto the round, white bed. The window offered a fake view of green hills adorned with large birch trees, their branches filled to bursting with pollen pods, the yellow powder dripping down and drifting free into the wind.

As described earlier, having just glanced the obscene amount of birch pollen in the room caused Carla’s hay fever attack to intensify tremendously. Her long, bright-red nostrils flared enormously, her nose burning with terrible, tickly itchiness. Her mouth was pulled down into a grimacing frown as her chest hitched and heaved. “hihh-hahh.. heeeghh-... hhHHIIGHH!...” she breathed out in a shrill voice with increasing volume and desperation. “HHHAAAH-TCCHIIIEEEH! hehh-hahh-HAAA-HHHAAHH!-.. HAAAAGH-TCHIIEEEHHH!!!... hhhHHHAAAGGHT-TSCCHHIEEUGHHHUHH!!!” The girl sneezed ferociously, copiously spraying forth watery mucous that landed on the bed, the floor, and her own pale cleavage which quivered and shook from the force of her birch-induced allergy sneezes.

“Bless you, Carla!” you exclaimed while your companion mopped at her nostrils with her hanky. Her nose and upper lip were coated in slippery, clear mucous.

“Oh mby god… These allergies!” she lamented congestedly. You assumed she was referring not just to her allergies in general, which were already severe enough. But instead specifically to her birch pollen allergies - something extreme altogether.

“Here, let me help with that,” you offered as you quickly darted over to a box of absorbently plush, pink tissues. You brought them back and handed the box over to Carla who grabbed a large handful in exchange for her hanky which she passed to you. As you grabbed it, you were astonished at how soaked it was. Her single nose, albeit sore, red and continuously dripping with allergic runniness, had completely drenched the hanky after numerous wipes, blows and intense fits of sneezes.

Carla blew repeatedly into the pink tissues before dropping them to the floor and taking another handful only to do the same with those. “Thanks, sweetie,” she said finally. “Ughh mby nose. I thihh-.. I think it’s gettig a bit sdtuffed ubp.” Carla tried to sniffle but you heard the airflow being obstructed. With her inability to sniffle effectively, thin mucous began to dribble slowly from both of her twitchy, red nostrils. “Ughhh…” Carla sighed and tried to sniffle again to little effect. Her tender nostrils pulsed and flared delicately with her weak, wet sniffles. Her eyes squinted and blinked, burning from allergic itchiness. Liquid continued to seep out from Carla’s reddened eyes and nose.

She looked miserable but did sincerely smile as she saw you hand her another few tissues. She used them to dab at her eyes, then the underside of her nose, pushing it up a few times in a bouncy, playful sort of way before crumpling up the tissues discreetly. Carla began caressing you with her hands, swaying her black-velvet clad curves seductively to the music. “You’re the best, hun. I’m going to take good care of you in here,” Carla said softly and sweetly despite the congestion and itchiness suffusing her melodic voice. That itchiness got the better of her, yet again. “hehh.. hhEEGHH… HHHEAAH-TCCHHIIIEH!!... haa-HAAH-HHAAAAA-TSCHHIIIEEGGHHUHH!!!” Carla shuddered violently from her sneezes, nearly doubling over if it weren’t for her holding onto you with both hands.

“Carla,” you began, putting your hands on her hips. “You don’t need to do this. The dancing, I mean.”

The girl laughed sweetly and brushed the hair from her eyes. “It’s true, I am trained in much more than dancing. I am here to please you,” she nodded while wiping at her still-running nose with her crumpled tissues. She continued with a sniffle, “with conversation, with kind words, an open ear.” Carla gently took your hand, sliding it from her hip to the small of her back letting you feel the curve beginning to slope downward. “With my body for you to see and feel, or… hehh-.. orr-hh.. ighhh!.. iiighht-ttCCHHFFFHhh!...” You felt her body shudder in your arms as she sprayed her wet sneeze into her crumpled tissues. “Ughhh…” Carla sighed and sniffled again congestedly but quickly pulled her slack, open mouth into a bright smile and giggled. “Or with mby terrible hay fever and all that mbiserable running, ihh-.. ihh-hitching and… ahhnd.. huhhh!-.. hhhaa-hhAAHH!-HHHEAAGHT-TCCHIIUUGHHFFFH!!!” Carla shuddered again with yet another desperate, wet sneeze into her tissues. “And constant sndeezig…” she finished, damp tissue ball still clamped to her helplessly allergic nose.

“That’s not what I mean, though I do love your sneezing. Oh wow do I ever love your sneezing,” you explained. This poor girl was suffering from such miserable hay fever. Her face was pale and innocent, startlingly attractive yet adorned with such raw redness on her nose and around her eyes. Curtains of light blond framed that sweet face, the hair now looking slightly disheveled.

Carla shook her head slowly and raised a hand to brush your cheek with the back of her fingers. “Do not feel shy, or ashamed, or reserved. You chose me as much as I chose you. I saw… hehh..” she sniffled away the tickle which emerged suddenly from deep inside her nose. “I saw you when you were lining up; saw you feeling unsure, yet so curious, so eager. I made sure to be your guide. And now I am your companion, as you are mine. Let’s enjoy our time together, for it will feel all too short when it finally ends.”

Throughout Carla’s entire reassuring speech, your gaze was fixed to her allergy-marked face. The birch pollen wreaked havoc on her burning, watering eyes; her itching, dripping, swollen nose. Despite all this suffering, she made you feel at ease. You felt ready to relax and enjoy your time together, enjoying everything your companion had to offer, and yet you hoped to offer Carla a pleasant time as well despite her allergies.

Regardless of Carla’s training, she itched terribly and you could see her fighting it, willing her body to be charming, seductive, sexy. “hehhh… heeGHH!-..” she hitched, continually feeling the desperate urge to explode with wet sneezes to rid her nose of the newly introduced layers of birch pollen. “HEAAHH!... HEHH-HHHEEEEGGHH!-..” she cried, her allergies stealing control of her lovely body. You saw Carla’s head rear back, pink tissues raised partway to her scrunched, sneeze-contorted face. Her streaming nostrils flared widely, her entire nose itched and glistened. “HEEAAAGHHHH!!-...” You actually saw specks of pollen deep inside her nostrils - wide, wet pools of black rimmed with quivering red.

Without any further hesitation you pulled Carla close, holding her tight as she shot her face forward into her wet tissues. “HHEEGHHHIISCCHFFH!!! IIGGHHIIIHHSSCHHFFFH!!! HHURRIIIGHHIISHHHFFFF!!!.... huhh!.. HHUHHHH-... AAAAH-TSCCHHIIIGHFFFHH!!! ughh.. huhhh!.. hehh-hehh!- HEEGHHHH-TCHHIIUGGHFFFHHH!!!” She sneezed and sneezed, devolving into an uncontrollable fit of sheer allergic desperation, her nose consumed in a fire of sharp spasms of itchiness. With each shudder of her body, you felt Carla spray your neck when her tissues could not contain the ferocity of her sneezes. You were compelled to slide your hand a bit further down from the small of her back, feeling the round curve of her perfect bottom quiver under your fingers. “HHHIIGGH-IIGHSCCHHFFFFH!!! hhhHHH-HET-TCHHIIEEFFHHHUHH!!!” You wanted to care for your companion girl, and at the same time you wanted to fully soak in the natural beauty of her fine, allergy-ridden body.

Carla detected your desires, clear as day from the hand on her ass. She pulled herself away, taking a couple steps back while massaging her running nose with the tissues. They were fully spent and she dropped them to the birch pollen-dusted floor before raising her free hands to unzip her black velvet dress from behind her back. She sniffled wetly, her red eyes and nose still itching and twitching. Your companion raised a hand and beckoned you over, inviting you with her curved finger and her dress which was slowly sliding ever more precariously down her pale shoulders. You felt it would slip right off with just one intense sneeze. “hhehhh… hhhiigghh-... hhHEEAHHH!-... HHEEGHHT-TCHHIIUUUUGHH!!!” Carla’s drippy, fiery-red nose obliged.

(will be continued in part 2, in the Adult stories section!)

Edited by pfsf2010

Fantastic as always. Love the characters, love the setting, the concept, pretty much everything. Keep up the great work.

Oh my GOD! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! I just...I mean...YAY! Beautifully written, as always!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone.

Soooo... I have a new chapter. For the longest time I've been trying to write a continuation of the Carla branch but I was never satisfied with the result. So instead, I decided to branch off onto something different and I'm happier with this piece of content. Also, I think I'm going to put this concept on the backburner while I think of other ideas, at least for now. I hope you all enjoy this latest chapter featuring another new sneezy lady.

- PF

---

-- The Patron --

You walked your way over to the large bar on the main floor of the club. It was spacious and wasn't very crowded, allowing you to easily spot a vacant barstool which you climbed up onto with a little jump in your step. It certainly was an exciting night and you were thoroughly enjoying yourself.

As you looked over the myriad options behind the bartender who you noticed to be a petite girl with fair skin, short black hair and rather casual though form-fitting clothes, you immediately became distracted by her wet sniffling and the wriggling of her cute, red, itchy little nose. She sniffled thickly and repeatedly as she poured and mixed drinks, occasionally sneezing messily to her side as her hands were full from the demands of her job. “HHEEK-KKISSCCHhh!! Hhehh-.. Hehh-HIHH!-... HHHEK-KKKRSCHHughh!!” She sniffled as she wiped her hands on a bar towel hanging off her waist before wiping her nose with a rather damp-looking white handkerchief which was slung nonchalantly over her shoulder.

“What can I get for you, dear?” she asked with a young, playful timbre in her voice, seemingly little-bothered by her allergies. You ordered a favorite of yours as you kept your gaze on her itchy, watery eyes and runny, red nose. “Coming-ihh… right up.. hehhh!... hhhHHEE-AAAASSCHhiihh!!” the bartender sneezed again to her side, letting you see the messy spray being ejected from her flared, highly allergic nostrils. She ended the sneeze with another thick sniffle and dabbed at her running nose with her handkerchief before going to fix your drink.

You idly examined the bar, noticing how it was lined from the back with tufts of pollenating plants, freshly clipped and arranged as to simulate the look of a lush field, effortlessly releasing pollen whether it be from grasses, weeds or wildflowers. You could smell the rich aroma, mixing spring, summer and fall, all into one scent - a rather tickly scent by the looks of the poor bartender.

While waiting for your drink, you began to hear a wet, frequent sniffling next to you. Turning your head slightly to the right, you noticed a young woman seated at the bar with you. Her complexion was that of a milky tea, her hair a rich, deep brown that hung by her shoulders in loose curls. She didn’t notice you as her eyes were closed, looking slightly uncomfortable as she raised a handkerchief to her sniffly, twitchy nose which had taken on a light shade of pink. “Ughhh…” she sighed, giving her nose a little wet puff into her hanky, which you assessed to likely be the same as the others being used by the ladies working in the club. However, she was clearly a patron, a guest like yourself.

“hehh.. hehh-HEEGH-HEHhh!-... huuughhh…” she began to hitch with the teasing temptation to sneeze, but that was all it was - a tease, leaving her nose a little more stuffy, a little more runny, but just as irritatingly tickly as before. She sighed again and brought the handkerchief back to her nose, wiping it, pinching it, rubbing it frustratedly. She ran her fingers over her long, high bridge as a sniffle caused her large, pink nostrils to flex from the sharp intake of air and, unfortunately, pollen. She then quickly opened her eyes, also a deep brown but rimmed with pink, and downed the last of her drink.

The bartender returned with your order, placing it in front of you on the bar. “Here you are, dear,” she said using her free hand to wave away the wisps of pollen that emerged from the portion of the bar’s arrangement that she had disturbed with her arm.

You thanked her and handed her a bill. She deftly produced change, placing it on the bar before bringing her hands to cup the lower half of her face as she squeezed her eyes shut and let loose a mighty “hhHHEEK-KKKSCCHHIIIUUU!!!” bursting from her pollen-provoked nose.

The lady patron sitting next to you raised a finger and tapped the rim of her empty rocks glass. “Can I gehh-... get one more, please? Hehh-hihhh!...huuugh…” she asked itchily, hitching her sneezy breaths and sighing when the itch subsided marginally.

“Sure thing, hun,” the bartender replied with a deep sniffle, taking in a pollen-rich breath of air whether purposefully or not. Her nose didn’t care either way, “hhHHHIK-KIIEESCCHH!!!” sneezing it back out immediately, though unable to expel the new pollen now lodged deep inside of her red nose. “Is it helping?” she asked the lady guest.

“A little,” she replied, tossing back her hair and shifting in her seat, still looking allergically uncomfortable though lovely in her evening dress. “Not really…” she later admitted, raising her handkerchief to dab at the corners of her watery eyes, sniffling back yet more runniness that threatened to trickle out of her pink nostrils.

“Have as much as you need,” the bartender replied, placing another rocks glass in front of your neighbor, though this one was filled with ice and clear liquid. “At least you’re hol… hohhlding up better than… thad mbe.. heee!... hhhhHH-HHEK-KIISSCCHHUUUuhh!!!” the bartender sneezed ferociously as she turned away and continued serving other guests.

You continued to discreetly observe the allergic woman next to you, seeing how her mouth hung open, how her eyes started closing and her brow furrowing. “hehh… hiighh…” she hitched, her chest heaving slightly. Her pink nose twitched and ran, the liquid finally seeping out and trickling down her upper lip. She tried to sniffle, but only hitched her sneezy breaths further. “heeahh.. hhhh-hheeeghh!-...” She brought her handkerchief to her nose, pressing against the underside of her nostrils as the urge to sneeze crossed the threshold. “hhheeght-CCSCHHiiuughh!!”

The woman quickly folded her hanky and pressed it back underneath her nose. The sneeze was very wet, her eyes and nose continued to tingle with a persistent itch, and yet she tried to maintain her composure and fight off her hay fever. She wiped her pink nose and sniffled repeatedly, letting you hear how runny it had become. “hehh… hiiigh-...” she lowered her hands to the bar, again closing her eyes as the sneezy irritation twirled inside her nose.

Her head bobbed up and down as her moist nostrils flared in and out. “hihh-huhh!-... huhhhh…” with another hitch and sigh, she warded off the next sneeze, just barely. Aside from the pollen that drifted around her, freed by the bartender’s service, you began to notice an odd sprinkle of pale golden dust that was drifting down from above. It looked like more pollen, yet slightly different. It settled on the woman’s brown curls, her smooth shoulders, the contours of her dress, the damp folds of her handkerchief, and even on her long eyelashes and her slender nose which continued sniffling wetly and repeatedly. By the amount of tiny grains that lightly dusted her body, you surmised that she had been subjected to the sprinkling golden pollen for some time.

You took a sip from your drink and continued to observe your neighbor discreetly. She opened her eyes slightly and fluttered her eyelids rapidly as she realized her mistake. “hehh!... highh-huhh!... heeegh-...” she hitched, more desperately than before, her eyes having registered once again the lightly swaying tufts of pollenating plants in front of her and her nose having registered just how much pollen it had inhaled. She closed her eyes, rearing her head back slightly. “hhhh-heeeghhh!-.. heh-hihhh-HEEHHH!-...” Her brow furrowed tightly, her pink nostrils flared wide and… she sighed. “hhhhiihh…” With a long, wet, congested sniffle she dropped her head, resting it against her fingers, her elbow propped up on the bar. “Oh my god…” she quietly said to herself. More pollen sprinkled down, more runniness trickled out of her nostrils, more sniffling, more itching.

“heehh!-.. HHEET-TCCHIIUUgghh!!” the sudden, spraying, uncontrollable sneeze burst from the woman’s mouth and nose, covering the section of bar in front of her with a multitude of large, clear droplets. Mortified, the woman pressed her damp hanky back underneath her nose, letting it soak in the runniness as another sneeze rapidly built. “hegghh-hehh-hiihhh!-.. HEEHHH!-... HHHIT-TSSHHIIUUOohh!!” her wet, pink nostrils remained flared throughout her hitched breaths, throughout her sneeze’s tormented buildup and desperate release. Liquid shot out of her nose once again, this time however safely caught in the confines of her handkerchief.

“Bless you,” you finally said to her, wanting to offer some small comfort as you witnessed her growing hay fever suffering. She waved her free hand in front of her, partially in thanks to your comment, partially to wave away the pollen that remained suspended in the air from the bartender’s actions.

“Thehh.. thanks,” she tried to reply kindly while her handkerchief remained pressed against her irritated nose. “hheeghh!-.. hHHIIHT-TSCHHHIIUUgghh!!!” she sneezed again, the irritation clearly growing. She blew her nose wetly with a long, gurgling sound, followed by a sniffle and a lengthy sip from her fresh drink.

“I thought those were supposed to keep us… um… sneeze-free,” you said, referring to the lady’s drink.

“They are,” she replied, rubbing at her itching nose, trying to look as unafflicted as possible, though she was clearly suffering from a steadily worsening hay fever attack. “But over the last few times it’s been working less and less.”

“Last few times? You mean you come here often?” you asked, raising your eyebrows.

The lady smiled and nodded. “Somewhat,” she said with a laugh, slight yet sweet. “I like it here. I like talking with the girls. They’re wonderful, aren’t they?” she asked, licking her lips and flaring her nostrils at the same time with a sniffle.

“Um… yes,” you agreed, unsure how enthusiastically you should be responding. “Yes they are,” you said with your own smile and laugh. “So are you, uh… a, uh… um…”

The lady laughed, a little louder though just as sweet, and nodded. “Yes I am. Just like you,” she confirmed with a wink. “But tonight I juhh… just can’t seem to… seeb to stobp.. mbyhh… mby allergies… heeghh!-... hhHHET-TCCHHIIUUUH!!! hhhehh!... HHHHIH-.. HHHEHHT-TCHKSHIIUUHHH!!!” she succumbed to her sneezes, the explosions rich with desperate itchiness and profuse wetness, her hay fever worsening despite the medicated drink she had been using to keep it at bay.

“Bless you again,” you said as she blew her nose repeatedly with the hanky in one hand, her other hand rubbing her itchy eyes and gradually aching head. “The pollen in here is really bad. Well… of course it is, what am I saying,” you asked rhetorically, suddenly a little embarrassed by your attempt at small talk. “What I mean is, it’s… it’s nice to meet you.” You spoke your name in introduction and extended your hand.

“You too,” the lady said, gently taking your hand in hers. “I’b Faridah,” she said through her nasal congestion.

“Faridah…” you let the name linger on your tongue. “That’s a nice name.”

“Thank you,” Faridah said with a sniffle. “It’s mby grandmother’s. She used to tell mbe, whed she was young, hay fever was around but not nearly as common. Ndow… heeghh… ndowhh...” Faridah covered her pink, wet nose with her hanky, her body convulsing as she sneezed forcefully into the damp cloth. “hhHH-HHEKT-KKSSCHHUUffhh!!!” She blew her nose and sniffled before finishing, “Ndow I can’t imagine seeing five people outside on a breezy day without hay fever. Myself iiigh… myself included… hehh!-.. HHET-TCHKSSHHUUFFFHh!!!” the sneezes shook her body and tossed her hair forward, her nose futilely trying to quell the allergic irritation with more forceful, violent sneezing. “Uuugh…” Faridah moaned, “Sorry I’b such a mbess,” she said with her nose hiding its embarrassingly itchy, runny state deep inside her handkerchief. “I don’t kndow what’s wrong with mbe tonight.”

“If it weren’t for that same drink that I had earlier, I’d probably be even worse than you!” you joked, trying to console your new allergic acquaintance. “For what it’s worth, I still think you look nice.”

Faridah laughed as she dabbed at her reddening nose, feeling the increasing onset of stuffy, drippy, itchy hay fever misery which she knew all too well. She did however seem comforted by your company. “Thanks. You’re sweet,” she offered, smiling your way with a coy glint in her watery eyes.

“And you are too,” you said with your own charming smile.

Faridah returned her gaze to the bar and rubbed repeatedly at one very itchy, watery eye. She sniffled, blew her nose, and dabbed her nostrils though they still streamed, itched and twitched with a deepening red glow. “hehhh-... hhheeeghhh!-...” though her eyes remained on the bar, they were half closed, her gaze distant and distracted by her nose’s insistent need to keep sneezing. As her red nostrils flared, her handkerchief pressed up against them once more, and “... hhhHHEEHT-TSSHHIIUUHhh!!!” Faridah’s head shot forward, but her allergic nose demanded more.

“hehhh-... hhHHHIHH!-...” she reared her head back, her wet nose pulling away from her hanky. Her watering eyes shut tightly and her lips pulled into an open frown. “HIHHH-HUHHH!-..” Faridah’s long, slender nostrils again pulsed and flared wide and red. Allergic tears pooled at the corners of her irritated eyes and sparkling mucus accumulated underneath her equally irritated nose, the combined hay fever wetness threatening to stream down her cheeks and lip. She froze in that position for a moment, held captive by her allergies, the golden pollen continuing to dust her still.

You brought your hand to her shoulder, rubbing it gently and comfortingly. “HEEEGH!-HHHHIH!-... HHHHAAHT-KSSSCHHUUGH!!!” Faridah’s helpless nose slammed back into her hanky, soaking it with expelled mucus. You continued stroking her shoulder, moving down to her back as she sneezed again. “HHEK-KSSCHHIIUUH!!!” And again “HHEEAH-TCHHIIIUUHHH!!!” Her eyes and nose were so terribly itchy.

As Faridah resigned her allergic self to her hay fever and the sneezes it produced, you slid off your barstool. Going to stand beside her, you put your arm around her shoulders. As the sneezing fit wore on and eventually subsided, you felt her sink into you, more and more at ease. She brushed back her slightly disheveled hair, gave her red nose a long, tired, gurgling blow and sniffled, straightening herself up and clearing her throat. “Thank you,” she said with a combination of renewed inner strength and meek gratitude before taking another long sip from her drink.

“Don’t mention it,” you replied with a smile, dropping your hand back to your side.

You thought you noticed Faridah biting her lip briefly before turning back towards you. “Are you here with anyone?” she asked.

“Me? No, um… If you’re tired of the bar, how about we, uh… go get some fresh air?” you asked, both you and Faridah understanding how the air couldn't possibly get more “fresh” than within the Blooming Rose. But she knew what you meant.

“Sure. I-hhehh.. I’d like that,” she said, struggling against the sneezy irritation that began crawling yet again within her allergy-afflicted nose. “hehh-hiiighh-..” she hitched, her red lips again parting and her red nose again pulsing. You thought Faridah looked stunning, hay fever and all. “hehh!-... hheeeahh!-...”

“Great. Let’s go.” You offered your hand and she took it in hers as another itchy, wet sneeze uncontrollably built within her.

“HHHEAAT-TTCCHHIIUUGHH!!!” she exploded, trying to turn her head to the side in time but still catching your hand with some of her spray.

“Excuse me!” / “Bless you!” you both exclaimed simultaneously, before laughing and proceeding to discover what the night had store.

As much as I've been hoping for the return of Misaki, I love this twist! drunk.gif

Run with it if/when you are so inspired! mf_prop.gif

Thanks for all your wonderful writing!!! notworthy.gif

Yes, I would love to see where this adventure with Faridah go. Maybe a reunion with Misaki, since that seems to be the most popular part of this fantastic story.

Edited by ThePokeFan599

Pure, shameless hayfever porn.

This is the stuff that leaves you breathless. Gawd.

*melts into a puddle of pleasure*

You continued to discreetly observe the allergic woman next to you, seeing how her mouth hung open, how her eyes started closing and her brow furrowing. “hehh… hiighh…” she hitched, her chest heaving slightly. Her pink nose twitched and ran, the liquid finally seeping out and trickling down her upper lip. She tried to sniffle, but only hitched her sneezy breaths further. “heeahh.. hhhh-hheeeghh!-...” She brought her handkerchief to her nose, pressing against the underside of her nostrils as the urge to sneeze crossed the threshold. “hhheeght-CCSCHHiiuughh!!”

I can only wish I was observing this :D

Great work as always - I enjoy this series immensely :)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This story is SO hot and so well written! I love the 2nd person narrative too, I feel like it should appeal to readers of either gender (as a guy who loves female sneezes, I find it extremely appealing) and the use of "you" instead of your usual first or third person pronouns made it feel very personal. This might be my favorite 2nd person narrative of all times, although the prose was so hot you could have called the protagonist a random string of characters and I would have had a hard time not identifying with jfkadjk! I want to explore the entire club! If this place was real, I would be broke.