Sneeze Fetish Forum

This. Was. Amazing.

Not_Telling

Okay okay okay. This happened a few days ago. It actually happened, it feels like a sneezefic with an amazing plot, but it really truly happened. Squeeeee!biggrinsmiley.gif

So, there's this guy in my martial arts classes who I have a MAJOR crush on. He has a crush on me too, I just know it I can tell. Description: Beautiful soft ginger hair, with bangs over his sparkling blue eyes. Insanely cute and boyish. He has some freckles too. Always makes me laugh:)

Anyways, I have basically been waiting for him to tell me that he likes me, because I know he's getting close. Like a couple weeks ago, he pulled me over to the side, and he was like, "I want to tell you something." So I waited for a few seconds and he looked at me shyly. After a brief moment of silence, I asked him what he wanted to tell me. He looked down at his Gatorade and said he forgot.yes.gif

Okay, this is pretty much what happened. It was a few days ago, on Tuesday. We both help teach karate classes with the younger kids, and then we take fitness kickboxing together on Tuesdays. As the kids were kicking the bags in the second class, I looked over at him and he had that pre-sneeze expression on his face. He brought his hand up to his face and bobbed his head forward, sneezing into the back of his hand. "Ngxt-sshoo!" He had that dazed look on his face when it was done for like a second, but then he sneezed again. "Ngxt-shhooo!" Then he sniffled and grinned sheepishly at me as I blessed him. It was adorable. The expression on his face before, during and after made me fall in love with him all over again. I love how he kind of stifles it, but ultimately fails to restrain it in the end.

After the class, my sister, him and I sat outside before our kickboxing class. Every once in awhile he would sneeze "Nxgt-shoo!", daze, sneeze again "Nxt-sshhooo!", and then blush a little. I would laugh, bless him, and he would blush more and sniffle. He sneezed again as we went inside to get ready for our class. "I've been sneezing a lot today, I don't really know why," he said, then, "GNXT-shoo!" as if to prove it.

We had a good class, made better by his occasional sneezing, stifling, and his always goofing around. "Help! I'm trapped!" He joked as he frantically waved his arms around, leaning on a stretching band attached onto two kicking bags, meant for a bobbing and weaving drill. We smiled at each other and continued our drills. He would glance over at me to make sure I was watching when he was doing kicks on a bag or an agility drill.

We did partner drills later in the class. He held the targets up for me so I could hit them. Then, he paused, the pre-sneeze expression growing on his face. "O-One sec-second..." He held up his finger and tried not to laugh as he was about to sneeze. His breathing was hitched, and his face was all scrunched up, but just as the sneeze was about to happen, he faltered. "Never mind." We continued our drills. Twenty seconds later, he sneezed suddenly. "Ittchiiooo! Ittishhiooo!" Two seconds of silence passed before we burst out laughing. His sneezes are all adorable.

Usually we take him home after class on Tuesdays. I came outside as my mom, the instructor and owner of the dojang, said her goodbyes to her other students and began to vacuum up the school. Shortly after I sat down on the window ledge on a stone wall, he walked outside and joined me. It was just the two of us. Then, of course, my younger sister had to join us. She and I are like best friends. Naturally, she knows how I feel about him. I kept dropping hints for her to leave, but she did not get the message. Every three minutes or so I would say something like, "Hey sis, go see if mom needs any help." She would return, saying, "She doesn't need any help, she's just vacuuming." Or "Hey sis, maybe you should make sure you have all of your stuff." Wink, wink. "I already have all my stuff." I groaned on the inside. I had to give her a break, she was only 11. Even still, it was a little annoying seeing how I wanted some alone time with my dream guy and I wasn't getting any. There aren't very many moments where we are completely alone.

Eventually, she did go inside. I don't remember why, but it obviously wasn't purposely to leave us alone because when I confronted her later she seemed to have no idea. Anyway, he and I were finally alone. He didn't talk much, he seemed really interested in the wall for some reason. I broke the silence. "Are you okay?" I asked. He stopped looking at the wall. "Yeah. Why?" He looked at me skeptically.

I shifted a little in my seat. "You've just been acting a little weird lately." He pretended to take offense, gasping dramatically. "Oh, so I act weird, do I?" Then he got really defensive. He had this kind of look on his face, like he really was trying to hide something. I quickly replied. "No! No! I don't mean it like that! It just... seems like something's bothering you, is all." He raised an eyebrow. Then he suddenly got this boyish look on his face and started blushing like crazy. He looked me in the eye. He was like, "You know what? It's you, Not_Telling. Okay?" We stared at each others eyes for a brief silence that seemed to last forever. I was yet again the first to break it. "I'm....bothering you?"

I knew that wasn't what he meant, but if I jumped to conclusions, it would make the whole moment feel awkward. Plus, I wanted to hear him say the words 'I like you' himself. This time it was his turn to reassure me that I had been mistaken. "No! No! I'm....joking........."

Just then my sister came outside. "Time to go!" I looked at her. She looked at him. He looked at me. We walked to the car after a very awkward confrontation that my sister unknowingly ruined.

As I sat behind him (I always let him ride shotgun), he sneezed again. "Nxgt-shhhh!" I smiled. Just wait a little longer, I thought to myself. Just a little longer.

Again, not fiction. REAL. LIFE. Squeeeeeee!biggrinsmiley.gif

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, that is such a nice treat! I'm glad you got to experience that memory, savor it as you can. Who knows, maybe you two will date in the future. XD What a nice observation!

Real life?? Real ??? <3 You lucky one.

Wish my "Casual friend" would sneeze for me .-.

Beautiful! What a dream come true...

I can update on more experiences about him and i, but they might not all be sneezy. I'll only post if it is a significant event or if he is having another sneezy day. Or both. If you want. I'm thinking about making a new forum thread dedicated to him:)

Hey guys. Gonna give the update on me and Christian (that's his name, I figure I'm not giving anything away). So we were taking karate class together today and he literally fell for me. Like, literally. I was supposed to take him down. But when I swept him off his feet for the takedown, he threw himself to the ground. It was hilarious. "You fell on purpose!", I said. After he got up and flipped his hair, as he always does (so cute by the way), he said, "I wanted to help your self-esteem!" I laughed. Yeah, cuz a bad guy on the street is gonna let me beat him up so I have more confidence. But it was really sweet. You know those really sweet and funny guys who are a little dorky in a cute kind of way? That's Christian. Sometimes he has coordination problems. Like a couple weeks ago, we were doing partner drills in our kickboxing class, and he accidentally punched me in the nose. I tried to assure him that it was okay; it was an accident, but then my nose started bleeding. He felt SO bad:(

My mom said he looked like he was trying hard not to cry. Later I confronted him and kept reassuring him that it wasn't a big deal and that my nose bleeds easily anyway. I told him not to feel bad. Do you know what he said?

"But I do feel bad. If it was anyone other than you, I wouldn't have felt that bad. Well, obviously if it was like a little girl, then yeah, but you know what i mean..."

If it was anyone other than you. Exact words.

Sorry no sneezing in this post but I just thought I'd gloat about how lucky I am to even know a guy half as sweet as Christian.

Today he sneezed once. It was "Nxgt-shoo!" like his other sneezes. There's other cute things he did today as well but I'm too tired to expand onto it right now. If it was deathly important, like if today was the day he told me he liked me or something, that would be different.

BTW I accidentally tagged this forum as a self-obs when it's actually not. At first I thought a self-obs was when you were witnessing the event, but I later found out that it means you are the one doing the sneezing, which in this case it's not. So if someone could change that or tell me how to change that it would be splendid:)

Thanks for the new obs he seems so so sweet :-; :3

Hey guys I just got back from my vacation gosh I have goosebumps reading this thread. You know lately I've been having dreams about Christian and the day he tells me that he likes me. Does this mean anything?! I see him today at karate. :D

ARRGGHHH! HE WASN'T HERE TODAY!!!! That's actually kind of weird because he usually calls when he's not gonna be here. I hope he's not sick. Well, I sort of hope he's not sick. Of course, if he is, and he happens to be sneezy, I hope he shows up tomorrow with some sneezes to spare!

I'm going through Christian withdrawals! Ughhhh! And I'm visiting relatives for the next two weeks after this week so I won't see him for two and a half more weeks!!!!

hmm well i would.... IF I KNEW HIS NUMBER! Gosh I know my mom probably has his number but it would be kinda weird if I called him without him telling me his number you know what I mean? Besides, my mom said he's probably on vacation or something. He's doing a play sometime this summer, it could be this week. Gah, and I wanted to see it so bad. He's doing Footloose. I am telling you, he is like the best dancer I've ever seen. And the only dancing he ever does around me is silly dancing to make me laugh, and it's still awesome! Sighs...

• 3 weeks later...

awwww sorry you havent seen him! he sounds like a great sneezer btw haha

He is a great sneezer. I'm gonna give an update. So I saw him on Monday and Tuesday of this week cuz I came back two days ago (woohoo!). On my trip I actually missed him a lot more than I thought I would. I even cried one night, which is kind of embarrassingblushsmiley.gif . That is so not like me. Things like that don't usually happen. But anyway, lately I've been so lovesick. This is like the first time I've ever really liked someone this much, so the lovesickness is kinda confusing for me as I'm not sure what to expect or why I have such strong feelings. I mean, I've had crushes on guys before. But this is different.

Anyway he's seemed to take an interest in my hair. He'll stand behind me and hold it or start playing with it. It's so cute! Also, yesterday, we had some alone time. I could explain why we had that time but that's not really important. The point is we had time alone. I decided to come outside and he followed me out. I sat on the stone windowsill (the same one from the earlier obs). "You took my seat!" he said and I laughed. Then he attempted to climb the stone walls, failing miserably. I smiled and shifted my sitting position so he would have room to sit down next to me. We sat next to each other facing away from the building, looking at the beautiful sky. Just sitting there so close to him made me want to squeal with joy. The way the sunlight reflected on his face made him seem almost angelic, and it made my heart melt biggrinsmiley.gif . Oh, and later when we took our kickboxing class, we put our boxing gloves on and pretended to fight each other. Omigosh, there's about a million other cute things we did but honestly if I wrote down every cute thing he did I would be spending all my time writing and would never get to see him!

Also his play is on Friday and I am soooo excited to see it! Gah! I can't wait! You know how the audience throws flowers onto the stage after a play in the movies and stuff? I'm thinking about getting him a flower and tying a note onto it that says 'good job' or something like that. Of course, I'd have to come up with something cuter or more clever, since 'good job' is kinda lame. You guys think I should?

So excited! clapping.gif

Archived