Sneeze Fetish Forum

This. Was. Amazing.

Not_Telling

Cute :3 He seems lovely. Do update us.. maybe sneezes next time ? :P

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cute :3 He seems lovely. Do update us.. maybe sneezes next time ? tonguesmiley.gif

I hope so!

Adorable obs, and thanks for following up. Still interesting to hear what is going on even if it isn't sneezy. You guys serem very cute together. Hope the play went well!

Adorable obs, and thanks for following up. Still interesting to hear what is going on even if it isn't sneezy. You guys serem very cute together. Hope the play went well!

Why yes it went very well, thanks for asking. He was Jeter, and I must say that he looks quite adorable in a cowboy hat. Otakon is on Saturday and today he called and suggested hanging out together while we were there and now I'm even more excited because its my first Otakon, not to mention my first convention, and I am so so so so excited but now that I'll be spending that day with him it exponentially increases my excitement by 900% until I'm about to bust through the roof!!!!!

Heehee. Sorry, but I must tell you this. The other day we had like 30 minutes of down time before our kickboxing class so he suggested going to the gym to work out. I laughed for a second but then I was like, "Oh, you're serious." No way I was going to pass that up, so I just said, "Sure, okay." Then *giggles* he changed his shirt before we left. In front of me. Not that I minded. We weren't the only ones in the room, of course. Nobody really seemed to notice except for a couple kids that were sitting next to him. They were like, "Are you allowed to do that?" And he pointed to me and was like, "It's okay, she's seen me shirtless before." The memory immediately flashed in my mind. When we were swimming last year at my mom's summer karate camp. He kept sneaking up behind me and pushing me off the diving board lol. Anyway I was just sitting there and trying to act like I wasn't staring at him when he was taking off his karate shirt to change into his other shirt. Let's just say.....I like his back muscles wubsmiley.gif

So after that we went to the gym next door that my mom is sub-leasing with. At first he wanted to go on the treadmill, but I looked down at his bare feet and said, "What did you're feet ever do to you?" He laughed and we went on the ellipticals instead. When we started working out, it was clear to me that this was his first time at a gym. He put both feet on one elliptical and playfully went up and down. He can be so silly at times. After like, two minutes he got off and went to the weight machines across from the ellipticals as I kept running. (This is the cue to say 'uh-oh'). I made sure to remind him not to hurt himself. So he started using a weight machine while talking like 5 feet away from me at the same time. Five minutes and a few different machines later, I decided to get off the elliptical and watch him lift weights, partially to make sure he wouldn't hurt himself. Here comes the uh-oh part. He went on a bicep-curler, starting at 30 pounds. After one rep, he raised it to the next level........then the next..........then the next.........and so forth. "Christian, don't hurt yourself!" "I won't!" He kept doing it until he decided it was enough weight. Then, when he was done with the machine, and thankfully still in one piece, he put the little peg back on the 10 pound space. Before he got up, he dropped the curler, unaware of how far down it could actually go. It banged him in the knee, and he winced in pain. "Owwww!" I rolled my eyes and we both started laughing. He was trying not to cry. I could tell it really hurt. "I told you not to hurt yourself! Are you okay?" He nodded and grimaced. "I don't wanna do this anymore." I totally understood and we walked back to the karate school. Thankfully, he was okay, and not injured or anything.

On the way back home, my sister rode in the front so we could ride in the back together. I was so tired. I laid down onto the middle seat next to him and fell half asleep on the way back. He gently stroked my hair and my face a little and tapped my nose, and I couldn't help but smile. No matter how much of a baka he can be, he is so so sweet, and he makes me feel safe. I know that sounds a little corny, but I just thought I'd share this with you guys. Oh, and he tickled me earlier that day too lol.

Now if only he had sneezed. That would have made that day perfect. :)

Why yes it went very well, thanks for asking. He was Jeter, and I must say that he looks quite adorable in a cowboy hat. Otakon is on Saturday and today he called and suggested hanging out together while we were there and now I'm even more excited because its my first Otakon, not to mention my first convention, and I am so so so so excited but now that I'll be spending that day with him it exponentially increases my excitement by 900% until I'm about to bust through the roof!!!!!

Heehee. Sorry, but I must tell you this. The other day we had like 30 minutes of down time before our kickboxing class so he suggested going to the gym to work out. I laughed for a second but then I was like, "Oh, you're serious." No way I was going to pass that up, so I just said, "Sure, okay." Then *giggles* he changed his shirt before we left. In front of me. Not that I minded. We weren't the only ones in the room, of course. Nobody really seemed to notice except for a couple kids that were sitting next to him. They were like, "Are you allowed to do that?" And he pointed to me and was like, "It's okay, she's seen me shirtless before." The memory immediately flashed in my mind. When we were swimming last year at my mom's summer karate camp. He kept sneaking up behind me and pushing me off the diving board lol. Anyway I was just sitting there and trying to act like I wasn't staring at him when he was taking off his karate shirt to change into his other shirt. Let's just say.....I like his back muscles wubsmiley.gif

So after that we went to the gym next door that my mom is sub-leasing with. At first he wanted to go on the treadmill, but I looked down at his bare feet and said, "What did you're feet ever do to you?" He laughed and we went on the ellipticals instead. When we started working out, it was clear to me that this was his first time at a gym. He put both feet on one elliptical and playfully went up and down. He can be so silly at times. After like, two minutes he got off and went to the weight machines across from the ellipticals as I kept running. (This is the cue to say 'uh-oh'). I made sure to remind him not to hurt himself. So he started using a weight machine while talking like 5 feet away from me at the same time. Five minutes and a few different machines later, I decided to get off the elliptical and watch him lift weights, partially to make sure he wouldn't hurt himself. Here comes the uh-oh part. He went on a bicep-curler, starting at 30 pounds. After one rep, he raised it to the next level........then the next..........then the next.........and so forth. "Christian, don't hurt yourself!" "I won't!" He kept doing it until he decided it was enough weight. Then, when he was done with the machine, and thankfully still in one piece, he put the little peg back on the 10 pound space. Before he got up, he dropped the curler, unaware of how far down it could actually go. It banged him in the knee, and he winced in pain. "Owwww!" I rolled my eyes and we both started laughing. He was trying not to cry. I could tell it really hurt. "I told you not to hurt yourself! Are you okay?" He nodded and grimaced. "I don't wanna do this anymore." I totally understood and we walked back to the karate school. Thankfully, he was okay, and not injured or anything.

On the way back home, my sister rode in the front so we could ride in the back together. I was so tired. I laid down onto the middle seat next to him and fell half asleep on the way back. He gently stroked my hair and my face a little and tapped my nose, and I couldn't help but smile. No matter how much of a baka he can be, he is so so sweet, and he makes me feel safe. I know that sounds a little corny, but I just thought I'd share this with you guys. Oh, and he tickled me earlier that day too lol.

Now if only he had sneezed. That would have made that day perfect. :)

Oh gosh! Christian sounds so much like my bff, just as sweet, cute, and silly, and kind of a baka sometimes but protective, except more athletic than mine, heehee! :D Congrats on your guy, he sounds like a keeper! :love:

Cute enough :D really need some more sneeze Christian :P we are deprived.

Cute enough biggrin.png really need some more sneeze Christian tonguesmiley.gif we are deprived.

I'm sorry! He really hasn't been sneezy lately. :( I just thought you'd like to see the updates on him and everything. But I'll be with him all day tomorrow, so we'll just have to see...

Cute enough biggrin.png really need some more sneeze Christian tonguesmiley.gif we are deprived.

I'm sorry! He really hasn't been sneezy lately. sadsmiley.gif I just thought you'd like to see the updates on him and everything. But I'll be with him all day tomorrow, so we'll just have to see...

Alright thank you :D yee lets hope

Ahh! Otakon! I haven't been to that one yet but I am going to Naka this year as a first timer. Glad to hear everything is still going well! :)

Otakon was fun. I would go in depth as to how amazingly awesome and fun it was when he was there with me, and how we flirted with each other a bit. Of course, by a bit I mean we may have gone a bit overboard. Just a bit. I would also tell you about what happened when I bought a FREE HUGS pin and all of those shenanigans, but you don't need to know all that.

However, I would like to tell you this while utterly containing my overflowing excitement. I was talking with Christian the other day about the Harry Potter movies. I mentioned that I've seen them all but the seventh year ones, the Deathly Hallows. Then a few minutes later he said this: "You know, I have to come over to your house sometime so we can watch all the Harry Potter movies together."

Oh. My. Gosh.

I would love that! I would absolutely love that! We absolutely must do that!

Good thing I keep many of my thoughts in my head!

Dude, just ask him if he likes you already! biggrin.png

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

I don't wanna rush anything!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He....he has a girlfriend.

Christian went and got himself a girlfriend.

I just found out about this today.

I wouldn't be hurting this bad if it was just a normal crush, but this was stronger than anything I've ever felt before, and I've felt this way for so long, and....

I dunno, I thought he felt the same way. It sure seemed so.

Today during kickboxing he noticed I was being really quiet and he asked me what was wrong. I tried to assure him I was fine, which brought back a whole deja vu moment. He actually brought up that moment (remember? from the first obs) and spent the rest of the night trying to make me smile. It was sweet. Even though he has a girlfriend, he is still so sweet.

I was convinced that my crush felt the same too. All of my friends kept insisting that he did, but I'm trying to get over him. (Failing miserably, but trying) But just know that everything happens for a reason, as cliche as it sounds. If he doesn't like you, then he's missing out, and it just means that either he wasn't the one, or it's just not the right time for you guys to be together. My cousin had a crush on a guy who had no idea that she liked him, and he kept asking her for advice on how to ask out this other girl. After a few weeks of that, he started crushing on my cousin. :P I'm extremely jelly, but definitely happy for her. XD Hopefully, either the same will happen for you, or you'll eventually find someone else. But just know that no relationships last at this age; later on in senior year of high school & college is when your relationships will start to get serious. Hope this helped. <3

I'm so sorry, that happened to me too :( I had a crush and he has a girlfriend and I didn't even know about it, I thought he felt the same way about it. Don't worry, you'll eventually find the right one :)

I was convinced that my crush felt the same too. All of my friends kept insisting that he did, but I'm trying to get over him. (Failing miserably, but trying) But just know that everything happens for a reason, as cliche as it sounds. If he doesn't like you, then he's missing out, and it just means that either he wasn't the one, or it's just not the right time for you guys to be together. My cousin had a crush on a guy who had no idea that she liked him, and he kept asking her for advice on how to ask out this other girl. After a few weeks of that, he started crushing on my cousin. tonguesmiley.gif I'm extremely jelly, but definitely happy for her. XD Hopefully, either the same will happen for you, or you'll eventually find someone else. But just know that no relationships last at this age; later on in senior year of high school & college is when your relationships will start to get serious. Hope this helped. <3

Thank u.

Yeah, my mom said that too. Like, that he might just not know I like him or something. I'm still kinda hoping that that's it or whatever but...

Eh, I can't think at this stage.

A mutual friend that I'm basically best friends with kept pestering me, so I told her who I liked, and she was completely caught off guard & said she never would have ever guessed that I liked him, even though I thought that I'd been making it obvious. I realized that if she didn't know, then there was no way that he knew; I think the same might go for Christian. Guys are very, very stupid when it comes to knowing if a girl likes them or not, unless you make it blatenly obvious to the point where they want to run away screaming (Kidding.) But yeah, don't give up. He may just be really, really clueless.

Hey, I just read the whole thread. I'm really sorry that he has a gf now, but there is time...you two are close and one day he might move past this gf, and maybe that will be the right time for you two. For now, focus on cultivating the deep friendship. THat's the best foundation for a relationship, so you'll be ahead of the game once it progresses to something more!

Archived