Sneeze Fetish Forum

KK's hetalia doodles

Kawaii-Kushami

so! i'm on summer break from school and i've decided to make a thread for my hetalia fetish art uwu

i guess i'll post my aph art on here that i do independently, but i'll also take requests. or i'll at least try. i'm a huge procrastinator...

if you want to request things:

- i'm most comfortable with the axis but i'm willing to try with the other characters, although the outcome may not be the most favorable.

- i'll do pairings and females and AUs that arent fandom related too. basically anything.

- pls specify if you want mess because i'll assume that is unwanted unless stated otherwise.

- i can draw things faster if youre more specific with a request

- whether its a picture or a comic and whether its colored or a sketch will vary depending on my levels of motivation and inspiration

and to start it off i have a really lazy comic thing i drew for emi because the thought of germany screaming "gesundheit" is really amusing to her apparently

http://25.media.tumb...hylgo1_1280.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if I'm not the biggest fan of Hetalia, I absolutely adore your art style! You have a smooth sense of strokes and I love the way you draw your sneezes. They are cute and very messy, which I like. w00t.gif

I was wondering if you could draw one of my OCs, if that's okay with you. I can also do an art trade if you want but my drawing skills aren't the best. ^^;

Even if I'm not the biggest fan of Hetalia, I absolutely adore your art style! You have a smooth sense of strokes and I love the way you draw your sneezes. They are cute and very messy, which I like. w00t.gif

I was wondering if you could draw one of my OCs, if that's okay with you. I can also do an art trade if you want but my drawing skills aren't the best. ^^;

thank you quq

aaaa perhaps i wasnt very clear? i'm only taking hetalia requests, thus the title of the thread. i suppose i should've specified a bit better though, sorry ;w; maybe in the future uwahh

Oh my gosh your art is so adorable. I have a request, but I'm not super familiar with all of the characters, so if you would just choose the ones you think this would be most in character for I'd be much obliged. I would like something slash. So person A has/gets some kind of animal that sets off person B's allergies, but person A is pretty much unrepentant, and/or just makes fun of person B. Person B decides to find out what person A is allergic to and hides it in their house/on thier person to give them a taste of their own medicine. I would really like it if at some point there is a kiss which gets interrupted by a sneeze. I hope this isn't too detailed.

jkfdjgjkkaeiohrgerbjkadgfuidghwrhgaeisodfhgsajgfkgj

wow omg

amaizng

us thsg

aahahhahhhh

so hot wow omg

englakannandndndd and france

england u fukcing sneaky bastard

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE, HOTTEST THING EVER. THANK YOU SO MUCH; IT WAS AMAZING. you're a wonderful artist; what do you mean you can't draw kissing? SO GREAT.

since this thread i'll kind of use for even just doodles i'll post a feverish ludwig doodle i did the other night b/c i like it

tumblr_mp4makXCZS1sthylgo1_500.png

How often would you want to take prompts? Basically, my mind is overrun with prompts all of the time, but I don't want to be demanding and ask you to draw art for me constantly. I understand that you drawing my prompts is a huge gift, and I don't want to be ungrateful. I certainly don't want to put you out at all. If you wanted me to write any fic in return, I'd certainly do it, but I can't promise it would be any good.

Bwaaaahh, that France/UK one was fantastic :D Lovely facial expressions and spellings... and I really like the idea as well! Ungh, I so LOVE dust and feather allergies. :dribble: Consider my buttons well and truly pushed, thankyouverymuch. ^_^:hug:

I think you just rekindled my love for Hetalia. wub.png Oh my. Those comics are insanely cute.

And feverish Ludwig makes me ridiculously happy. *deep sigh* He'll always be my favourite. <3

aaah thank you all x//w//x

How often would you want to take prompts? Basically, my mind is overrun with prompts all of the time, but I don't want to be demanding and ask you to draw art for me constantly. I understand that you drawing my prompts is a huge gift, and I don't want to be ungrateful. I certainly don't want to put you out at all. If you wanted me to write any fic in return, I'd certainly do it, but I can't promise it would be any good.

um, its fine to request a bunch of things i guess, but if it turns out to be kind of a lot of them theres no guarantee i can finish them all. i dont really have too many ideas myself though so requesting is always nice; it gives me some motivation and inspiration uwu

so go ahead and request stuff yes

Ok so here are a few ideas. As in my other prompt, I will leave the pairings and characters up to you and your superior knowledge of hetalia canon.

#1.) Person A and Person B have decided to get a pet, so they keep trying out different animals, but it keeps turning out that one or the other of them is allergic. Finally, they find an animal that neither of them is allergic to, so they buy it and bring it home. Then it turns out that one/most of their friends is/are allergic to it.

#2.) Person A is sneezy and stuffy, and Person B is sure that they've got a cold, though Person A denies it and claims it is just an allergy, to different things as his claims are disproved, e. g. "I'm allergic to x" they test it, he's not allergic, "I'm actually allergic to y." In the end it turns Person A is allergic to one of the things, to the surprise of both of them.

#3.) Person A believes in all the cold myths, and Person B does not. Person B sets out to prove that going outside with wet hair doesn't cause a cold, and they both try it, and Person A gets a cold. Person B claims this is the cold he had last week and it doesn't prove anything, but he still babies person A despite being adamant that chicken soup has no inherent healing properties. Person B claims that by the more symptomatic stages, the cold isn't as contagious, and he had this cold last week, so there is no reason he should catch the cold. He does anyway.

#4.) Since it was Canada Day yesterday, and since I recently visited Canada, I'll give you my Canadian prompt, updated version. I know that in Hetalia canon Canada is invisible-ish sometimes, but I don't really understand how that works, other than it might have something to do with his being overshadowed by/looking very similar to America, so feel free to mess around with this if you chose to write it so that it's more canon-compliant.

Cold version: Canada catches a cold, but everyone thinks it's america who's sick, so he gets a bunch of cough drops and tissues, ect, while poor canada is ignored. Except in the end one other person notices canada and takes care of him.

Allergy version: Canada is allergic to something that one of the other allies has/brings to a meeting but nobody notices it so he just has to suffer through it. Sometimes the other allies hear a disembodied sneeze but that's all. OR canada has the allergen, one of the allies is afflicted by mysterious sneezing, everyone looks around for the source while canada is trying to volunteer the fact that they should probably check whatever it is that he has, but no one notices him.

(sorry my grammar, punctuation and general formality suffered there towards the end)

Awwww~~! This is such a cute thread~! <3

I love the art style you have :3

I am in love with ALL your work!!!! And if you can, I am currently in LOVE with these two pairings.

PruCan

SuFin

Spamano

I don't mind who in the pairing is sneezing. I LOVE mess and I prefer them having a cold. I hope I'm not asking too much or too little (I'm not good at plot). Big Fan. Big Fan.

I am in love with ALL your work!!!! And if you can, I am currently in LOVE with these two pairings.

PruCan

SuFin

Spamano

I don't mind who in the pairing is sneezing. I LOVE mess and I prefer them having a cold. I hope I'm not asking too much or too little (I'm not good at plot). Big Fan. Big Fan.

aaah thank you !! @//u//@♥♥

i think i'll match up those pairings to doctorwhoismylife's plot prompts (you can see my request list here ) if you dont mind, but that means one isnt going to be a cold. mess i can do though.

aaand i'm sorry to be making this post without being updating with a request (i have the NiChu one about half finished), but i finished an itapan doodle so i'm going to post it here. (through a link because mess warning) http://24.media.tumblr.com/d0b4f1d911799fc8b87ca74ca9a2b3e4/tumblr_mpqua0CI3j1sthylgo1_1280.png

That's fine. I'm so excited you answered! I'm a massive fan and I'm all happy now! Made my day!!!!!

And I just noticed that I said two pairings and listed three... *blushes of embarrassment*

I love your artwork too! It's so cute and so hot. I especially liked the FrUk comic strip because hardly anyone ships that paring. I don't know what you mean about not being able to draw kisses because that kiss was perfect, especially with the interruption! I do have a request for you, but seeing as you've been bombarded by requests at tge moment, I've leave it for a little while.

@Chocolate Turnip: it's fine to give me your request whenever you want to! i'll just take a while doing it ahaha

@doctorwhoismylife: i finished the one about colds and superstition ! 6 o6)/

i had to change around the request a little to fit the characters better, and it's kind of really sloppy, but i hope it's IC/good enough. uwu`

characters: china and japan

part 1 | part 2

the file was too big and im kind of rushing, so it's in two parts. also i was going to shade it and make it ... better, but like i said. i'm rushing a little uwu;

im going to hawaii, so i'll be gone from july 18th - august 2nd. i'll take my to do list with me so if i get a chance i'll try to work on some requests or something.

That was super adorable and awesome. I loved it. Of course it was good enough! You don't owe me anything; You're the one doing me the favor here! Even if you did owe me the drawing, it would still definitely be good enough!

Well, ok if you say so :). Don't feel as though you have to do this, by the way, I know how many other requests you have right now. Um, basically, one of my fetishes is for handkerchiefs and my favourite character in hetalia is England. I really like the image of him carrying a handkerchief; it just seems to fit him well. Seeing him use a handkerchief would be lovely of course, but what would be even better would be seeing him lend a handkerchief to someone else to sneeze into/blow their nose on if they had a cold or allergies. I'm not really bothered about who the other person is, maybe France as you seem to ship them. It would also be nice if they had a short exchange about the fact he uses a handkerchief too.

If you're not into this, I understand, you don't have to do it, but it would be the hottest thing ever if you did :) ! I thought the Japan/China comic was great by the way, you really managed to nail the characters. I hope you enjoy your holiday in Hawaii.

Archived