Sneeze Fetish Forum

KK's hetalia doodles

Kawaii-Kushami

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, I just discovered that you are the author of the italy/japan gauken hetalia fic! It's one of my all time favourites, mostly for England's little appearance... :D :D :D!

So, I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed that.

omg u guys ww/// i think England was everyone's favorite part ww orz

but yeah, the handkerchief request reminded me of my fic lol

I'm working on that request because I'm making him lend his handkerchief to kiku. of course uwu and thus I couldnt resist skipping ahead and working on that request... hehehehe

but um I also have some other doodles (itapan, usuk) that i will post when I get back from hawaii. and an itapan drabble but that goes on my drabble thread hehe

Haha, well I'm just really glad my request didn't freak you out too much. Even in this forum I think a predominant handkerchief and nose-blowing fetish is still considered a bit more on the unusual side. Also, thank you so much for taking the request up! I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it!

@ Chocolate Turnip: oh my gosh how would it freak me out at all ww it'd only be considered more uncommon on here since the site is kind of dedicated to sneezing but,,, i dont get freaked out easily at all i'll draw anything as long as it's like R15 and lower and related to the fetish lol

ok im back from hawaii i doodled some things:

1. chocolate turnip's request, england lending his handkerchief to japan (warning i drew it when i was like dizzy so it sucks)
  2. an omake, england using a handkerchief (IT'S REALLY BAD THOUGH IM WARNING YOU)
  3. chibitalia and hre (no sneezing, really lazy doodle of chibitalia with allergies i guess)
  4. itapan with fetishist!feli (both feli and kiku sneezing)

BWAH~? Don't say these are bad~! They are all fantastic! How cuuuute! I especially love the first comic >w<. You make England look so cool while lending his hanky x'DDD. Beautiful work!

You never disappoint me!!!!! I love all of these! I liked how at the end England was all like "I'm a gentleman." ?

OH MY GOD THIS IS BLOODY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Two strips for me??? :D :D :D. Thank you!!!!!

Ok, composure regained for a moment. These are absolutely perfect and I don't think I can thank you enough for them. England was just... Gahhh...

Please let me do you a fic in return. I like writing :). I'm in Spain at the moment, so I won't be able to get it to you for a couple of weeks, but just give me a scenario and I'll start working on it. It would be the least I could do for that.

Now...let me return to that lovely strip :D!

HURNGH, the EnJa one is so so so hot. Look at those three panels in the middle where he's using that hankie. So ticklish and overcome and hurr. I cannot brain. XD

THANK YOU.

Please let me do you a fic in return. I like writing smile.png. I'm in Spain at the moment, so I won't be able to get it to you for a couple of weeks, but just give me a scenario and I'll start working on it. It would be the least I could do for that.

aaah you dont have to! u o u

if you really want to though, im cool with anything itapan ..... qvq

aaand because im a huge terrible procrastinator and i seem to have a slight art block, im gonna put these aph screenshots i edited for emi here

because its really fun to edit hetalia screenshots to make characters look like theyre sick and/or sneezing uwu (i'll do that for you guys too if you want 6o6 )

ludwig, ludwig, chibitalia, feli, feli, (mess warning on these last two??) feli, and kiku.

OH WOW~! These are incredible~! <3

Great job! I also just saw your China/Japan comic for the first time, and it was ADORABLE <3

You are such a good artist :'D

aaah you dont have to! u o u

if you really want to though, im cool with anything itapan ..... qvq

It's only fair that I should do something for you in return ;). I'm writing something for Hachimitsu's Tea too! Of course I can do Itpan- is there anything you'd like in particular? (By the way, you will probably have to wait a few days, sorry about that.)

im sorry i itapan'd again

q v q (mess warning ?? yeah)

do not ask why they fell in a river at night bc i dont know either

im a huge procrastinator im sooorrryyyyyyy

Wow, what amazing detail! It looks just like a page from a graphic novel. Perhaps Germany asked them to wade through as part of their training? ;)

Wow, what amazing detail! It looks just like a page from a graphic novel. Perhaps Germany asked them to wade through as part of their training? wink.png

fdjsl;asd thank you uwu` im considering writing something based on that picture ahh--

but. chocolate turnip. i was watching the new hetalia episode and the part where the queen is using her handkerchief to clean england's face reminded me of you so

i edited the screenshot ahaha

tumblr_ms7xl3eEGI1sthylgo1_500.png

*Gasps with sheer delight*

This is absolutely amazing; so realistic and incredibly hot :P ! I haven't seen any of the new series yet, but my God I'm looking forward to it now. Thank you so much!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Um if you don't mind could I request something?

I was thinking maybe (you can choose the characters) this scenario...

So Person A is dealing with a really bad sneezy cold and Person B has a fetish and is getting hot and bothered all the while. When Person A asks him what's wrong, he tells him the truth b/c they're in a relationship. Then Person A is fascinated and decides to induce for Person B.

You don't have to, but this is an idea and a scenario I really like.

u-um

KK became inactive again........ im sorr y i will try to work on that ! > m <

@Super_Awko - that is a really cute scenario ahh ! i will, try to do something with that sometime..., although, it'll probably take me a while. sorry quq

sketchdump time, hmm?

- messy feli doodle (along with a bit of kiku/itapan)

- m-more messy feli... it's itapan; emi and i were discussing such a scenario one night...

- messy feli... gerita doodles for emi !

- chibi feli and kiku

- messy kiku... thats all it is, just.. mess.. not in a realistic sense, more of an artistic thing? im planning on digitally painting it maybe

a-and then i have some WIPs and fic WIPs too. and since halloween's kinda soon, i'm probably going to draw something with that... maybe.

ok y es im sorry i'll try to be more active x 7 x

school's started of course so now it s harder ahh

Archived