Sneeze Fetish Forum

KK's hetalia doodles

Kawaii-Kushami

@Kawaii-Kushami

Yes school comes along and ruins all free time(not to mention my karate and drama things). Those were lovely drawings! Thanks for considering my request/idea nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
CuteSneezeGirl

Asdfghjkl ;v;

This. Is. Perfect. XD

Your drawings are so cute~! ^^ You're very talented... <3 (I found you on dA, hehe ^^")

Please draw more! It's truly amazing! :D

• 3 months later...

e-eep wow ok it's been a while hasnt it

i went through one of those times where you dont really care about fetishy stuff???? yeah. allergy season seems to have brought me back, if only for a moment

heres an allergy suffering kiku uvu

tumblr_n5330tZ8Zk1sthylgo1_1280.png

i may or may not have a thing for those masks

Aww, he looks so miserable! Yeah, I like those things too :3

Wow, this is great~! Your art has really improved over your hiatus~!

Love the background, the soft-silky hair, and those watery eyes >w<

• 3 weeks later...

[[mess warning]]

w...wheezes i hope its okay for me to post a short fic sort of thing here...

but of course i have some art here too!!

ok so its my beloved emi's birthday today, and thus i have drawn / written some stuff,

lately she's been talking something about it being cute if feli sneezed on a puffy dandelion while trying to make a wish but then he sneezed all the seeds off oops

so i drew the

tumblr_n63st56Fut1sthylgo1_1280.pngtumblr_n63st56Fut1sthylgo2_1280.png

and i hope it's okay if i post this little drabble thing here. qvq

it kinda sucks but oh well

(feli + axis || mess warning sorta )

-----

The three nations had decided to go on a walk together, wanting to meet up and go over what’d been going on in their busy lives recently. It was a nice, laidback spring day, and things were how they usually were – Feliciano happily skipping ahead and stopping to look at flowers along the path while chasing butterflies, and Kiku and Ludwig watched and walked together, talking and silently enjoying watching Feliciano.

Up ahead on the path there was a rugged trail leading through a nearby field. The trail was narrow and the plants around it were overgrown; you could barely tell that more than a few people had walked through previously. However, it’d caught Feliciano’s attention as the sea of grasses was dotted with hundreds of daisies and dandelions bobbing on the surface, the wind blowing through. Now, the yellow dandelions which has more of a flowery appearance weren’t what was attractive to the Italian, it was the white ones that had lost all their petals and now displayed a puff of seeds that caught his eye.

Believing in things such as superstitions and magic, Feliciano immediately remembered that he had been told as a child that if you blew the seeds off of a dandelion and made a wish, it was likely to come true. His face lighting up, Feli happily bounced off to start down the trail, thinking of how many wishes and daisy chains he could make with the number of flowers in that field. He disregarded the fact that he’d had a mild allergy to pollen—after all, it’d be worth it.

Standing among grasses and weeds nearly reaching up to his shoulders, he turned back and waved at Ludwig and Kiku. “Ludwiiiig! Kikuuuu! Look at all these flowers!” He cheered excitedly, waving his arms. The two other nations smiled back at him, choosing to stand and continue their conversation away from the field that they knew would trigger their allergies badly.

Humming happily, Feli began to collect a bundle of large daisies one by one until he held about ten of them. A tickle had started to irritate his nose and eyes; both began to itch and water. Sniffling and trying to ignore t he feeling, Feliciano plucked a puffy dandelion from the grasses and brought it to his lips, thinking of what to wish for. Before he was prepared, the tickle seemingly took over his thoughts becoming stronger and developing into a sneeze.

“Hiih—!” A sharp intake of breath stole from his lips in a high pitched gasping noise as he tilted his head back. His nose was only given a moment to twitch before the sneeze snuck up on him, expelling the air with a wet sound.

"Hi-iischhhiuuu!!” Feli sniffled, a poor attempt at controlling the watery mess dripping down his face and lips. He blinked his watery eyes, sight blurred, and saw he’d completely sneezed the puffs of seeds off of the dandelion head. He whimpered quietly, reaching for the next closest dandelion—but he froze, the tickle returning, but stronger this time. Feliciano stood with his lips parted, eyes squeezed shut and eyebrows upturned as his breath hitched quickly, but soon enough he pitched forward with another ticklish sneeze, this time wetter with less breathiness.

“Hi-isscchhhhhhuu! Hi-Ptsshhiyu!” A visible spray projected from his nose and lips, wetting the daisies he shakily held in his hand. “Nnmnhh…” Feliciano moaned to himself, using his one free hand to scrub under his drippy pinkish nose as allergic tears rolled down his cheeks. A fit of sneezes crept up and took Feliciano by surprise, and before he knew it he was bent forward, sneezing helplessly into the back of his hand. “Hisshiyuu! Hn’kSSHHIuu! Hn-Tschh—Ptsshhhihiyuuu! Kishihyuu!!”

He was stuck like that, sneezing wetly with mess dripping down his hand and tears streaming down his pink cheeks. He was too weak, unable to stop and find his way back to his friends.

Ludwig and Kiku noticed this, exchanging concerned looks. “I’ll go get him,” Ludwig volunteered hesitantly. Both of them were also allergic to the pollens in the field, more so than Feliciano, and were unsure of what to do. “I’m used to dealing with him,” he muttered, starting down the path and leaving Kiku to stand alone and watch uneasily.

“Feliciano!” Ludwig called, the tall grass brushing his sides as he walked hurriedly down the path to where the Italian stood, still miserably trying to catch his breath after every sneeze. Ludwig was painfully aware of the irritation building up in his own nose already and wanted to get out of the field as soon as possible. The blond grabbed Feliciano by the wrist which held the daisies and began to pull him out, mentally grumbling to himself about his allergies. To his surprise, he was jerked to a stop as Feliciano resisted his lead, and he turned around to see what was the matter.

“W-Wait… I d-d—heh…. Hiihpshhyuu! I deed to get …..” The Italian trailed off, leaning forward to pick a last puffy dandelion before leaving. “Hiitshhhiyuuuu!” He sneezed, aiming his breath away from the plant he held this time. “O-Ok—hiih—! Hiitshhuuu!” The redhead sniffled loudly, rubbing his nose on the sleeve on his shoulder. “I’b ready now.”

But now, Ludwig had paused, and as Feliciano could see through his watery eyes Ludwig’s wrist was pressed firmly against his nose, his head tilted back and his chest shaking with deep breaths. It was almost as if he was trying to stop the sneeze from coming, but it happened anyway.

“HrgGGKSHhh!!” Ludwig jolted forward into his hand, his grip on Feliciano’s wrist tightening. He exhaled sharply after slightly suppressing the sneeze a faint blush rising to his cheeks. “Hurry up,” he muttered, pinching at the bridge of his nose and pulling the Italian behind him (who was still trying to keep himself upright while sneezing every few seconds.)

The two finally made it back to where Kiku was waiting for them, immediately offering both of them tissues he’d brought along. After their fits had stopped for the most part, they all agreed that they needed to head back and take a shower to remove all the pollen.

“Even though it ended up being really bad for me and Ludwig’s allergies, it was worth it because I was able to make a wish with the dandelions!” Feliciano grinned.

Although their walk had ended quite unpleasantly and suddenly, they all agreed that it had been a fun experience and it had indeed been worth it in the end.

--------

whispers im too embarrassed to say it directly so i will just leave it here ,,

emi ur a really rad friend and im glad we were able to meet especially t hrough the forum bc wow how nice is this and its been knowing you for this amount of time now and i love u a lot and i want to kiss ur face. also ur old now i hope you have a wonderful year and the rest of ur life bye

Thank you SO SO SO much, KK! ;w; A-Ahhh this is so absolutely perfect in every way imaginable! Your spellings are incredible (I know I tell you that a lot, but golly, they really, really are! You're so amazing for bringing such a silly idea of mine into reality.These pictures are incredible *q* Ahhh thank you for drawing my baby /// And writing him, too! I love the way you write the axis!!! And your Ludwig spelling was incredible!!! You're so amazing, Ciryyyyyyyyyyyy!

I love you a lot too and I know I'm gonna have a wonderful life because I have you.

That's REALLY SWEET and REALLY GOOD and oh god I'm gonna cry now...

You are really amazing! Your art is always so nice and i love your descriptions and spellings!!!

Archived