Sneeze Fetish Forum

*Request for Super_Awko M/M *

SpookyScarySkeleton

Bare with me I don't really know where to start. -------------------------------------- The blonde freckled male was excited to see his dark-haired boyfriend as today he got to induce on him. Much to Nate's delight , his boyfriend Ethan had various allergies from cats to pollen to dust even some colongnes. The freakled boy walked over to Ethan's house, his sandy hair dancing In the wind. ----------------------------------- Nate arrived at the dark haired boys house. The green-eyed boy met his sapphire eyes & Nate smiled. He sat down beside Ethan & smiled. The green eyed boy passed a feather under the smaller boys nostrils, Ethan's nostrils flared & his breath hitched "heh-heh" . Nate smiled slightly & called over the dark haired boy's cat , the blond said "Mickey come over here please c:" . The cat walked over & Nate sat him down on Ethan's lap. The coal haired boy pet the cat as his nostrils began twitching in an instant. He pitched forward with itchy allergic rapid fire sneezes "Hitchiewww Hitchewwww hitchewww". Nate smiled & kissed his forehead " Bless you doll". Ethan thanked him. ------------------------------------------------- Ethan curled up on Nate's lap as Nate stroked his dark hair. The dark haired boy put his face on the green -eyed males shirt. The freckled boy put a bit of cologne on his shirt as Ethan sniffed it. The smaller boy was shaking on his chest as his breath hitched "Heh-ah-heh-ah-ah-ah" . Nate passed a feather full of dust under the sapphire-eyed male's nostrils . Ethan sneezed "Heh-Hitchieww Hitchiewww Hitchiewww Hitchieww Hitchieww " , he sniffles . Nate kisses him then pulls away. ----------------------------------------------------------------- The golden haired boy puts a tissue on the smaller boys small nose. Nate said "Blow Deere". The sapphire-eyed boy blew his nose a wet gurgle . Nate then threw the tissue In the rubbish. The smaller boy cuddled up against Nate & smiled. -------------------------------------------------------- Notes : Sorry if I didn't seperate the story enough or if it's not what you were looking for . Request for Super_Awko. Mkai that's all, enjoy :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved it!! Haha, and he has perfect sneezes! ~<3

. Awe thanks. Would u like a continuation?.

(Are outsiders allowed to comment on these?)

I just wanted to say I think this is really sweet story. And those "---------"-parts really do make the reading easier.

Congratulations, you're clearly developing ^^

(Are outsiders allowed to comment on these?)

I just wanted to say I think this is really sweet story. And those "---------"-parts really do make the reading easier.

Congratulations, you're clearly developing ^^

. Course anyone is aloud to read it, feedback is always appreciated . Thank you ! :D & also @Super_Awko please give me ideas/requests . Malachite also if u have one idea c:

Me likey! So cute! Loving these boys!

Awe thanks Nightwolf c: Any requests so I can continue?

^Ooh, yes, sneezy talk is good! And I'm sure nobody minds if the cat decides to be a bit affectionate... devil2.gif

Sneeze talk.. Mkai I don't really know what I'm doing. Lets start. ------------------------------------------ The next day Ethan woke up enlaced in Nate's arms. The smaller boy stifled a sneeze into the taller boy's shirt. Nate just smiled & said "Bless you love". Ethan blushed red . ------------------------------------------- Nate got the courage to ask Ethan "so babes what are your allergies , how bad & when did you find out?.". The dark haired male just blinked in suprise then blushed naming off all his weaknesses " Cats, Pollen(Flowers,Grass). Scented things like cologne & Perfume. Also dust. & Nuts". Nate smiled, except the last he'd have to be careful when cooking (Hah plot coming for next part ?.) . The sapphire eyed boy said " I found out I was allergic to pollen when my ex boyfriend bought me flowers. It was embaressing to explain such amont of sneezes". Nate nodded. The smaller boy continued "I found out I was allergic to nuts when my grandmother made a Reese's pieces cake, unfortunately I had to be rushed to the hospital in result of no epi-pen in my home". The blonde boy wrapped his arms around his allergic boyfriend. --------------------------------- Ethan continued as the black & White cat settled itself on his lap. " So why not onto how I found out I was allergic to cats ?. My mom brought me to a pet store when I was little & she was still alive . We pet various animals but the cats me me sneeze & rub my eyes. She then took me to a doctor to explain that I had allergies. ". --------------------------------------------------------------------Nate cuddle him even tighter feeling sorry but then had the nerve to ask "What happend to your mom?". The smaller boy got a sad look on his face "My dark-haired beautiful mother , she was my best friend before I could make friends at school. Beeing bullied because I was small she would always cheer me up. I was almost ten, it was start of September she died in a car crash.. Never been the same since". Tears rolled down the small boys cheek & he managed to say "Wake me up when September ends by green day is an amazing song.. Heh-Hitchieww Hitchieww". The green eyed boy stroked the dark haired boys hair & said "Bless you love & I'm sorry". They cuddled watching Disney movies all day.. But Nate couldn't seem to shake off what information he got out of.. What was spose to be sneezy talk. Ethan fell asleep & the green eyed boy smiled at how peaceful Ethan looked. -------------------------------- Notes : hope u liked .:) feedback please. I will leave two routes later c:

That was good. I liked the backstory smile.png

Thanks ! :D Im gad you liked. Just came out of my mind o.o

Now here is the part were you the reader get to choose a path.

Do you choose.?

A) Nate accidently cooks something with nuts wich results in Ethan landing in the hospital Caretaking & Nate blaming himself. You get the idea. (will be Quite dramatic)

OR

B : Nate's backstory about.. bothers or bestfriends? . Setting : Nate's best friends come over & meet Ethan. blabla.Get my vibe? Then the best friends Caleb& Alex accidentally set off the blonde's only allergy, dogs :3. Yes if it rained cats& dogs N&E would surely suffer >biggrin.png mwahaha.

Please reply Route A or B (also include other details if needed) It is up too you reader c:

B, I choose you! *throws a pokeball, a plump yellow letter B hopping out*

Also, excellent ^_^ The backstory makes the story more multidimensional - and personal history in general :)

B, I choose you! *throws a pokeball, a plump yellow letter B hopping out*

Also, excellent happy.png The backstory makes the story more multidimensional - and personal history in general smile.png

B B B pls!

B!

Awwwe thanks for the feedback guys ! Love it c: . B it is :)

Alright you guys asked for it , The B pokemon was chosen.

B pokemon used "Personal history" . Resulting in the FEELS from the apponant.

On to it then ! ( Little uh intruction humor before I start)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan woke up bliking open his sapphire eyes. He then yawned .

the blonde then woke up not too late after him as he felt the smaller boy squirm in his grasp.

The smaller boy looked into his partners green eyes admiring the glisting shine of them.. although that could be allergy tears.. but to what?.

Ethan just shook his head throwing the idea out the window.

Suddenly the doorbell rang , Nate walked over to the door to answer it. He opened the door & was faced with a ginger with pale grey eyes (Alex) and Caleb a small boy with brown hair & his face decorated of freackles.

The grey eyed boy looked over at Nate then hugged him.

The brown eyed smaller one joined the group hug.

Ethan was all as confused.

But then the small pale boy with sapphire eyes noticed a small figure walking thru the doorframe(fragement, does it make sense?gah).

The small animal with fluffy brown fur barked & followed its tail around in circles.

Then out of the corner of his eye, Caleb saw Alex aswell as Nate fidgeting trying to get out of the hug.

They seperated.

Not after long Nate pitched foward with forceful sneezes "hurshoo hurshoo" quite loud as he had a nice build (muscled arms).

Ethan got up & hugged his boyfriend as the taller boy jerked foward with a stifled fit on the smaller boys shirt "Hichtch't Hitchii hitchii".

The dark haired boy stood on his tipy toes , kissing his boyfriends forehead he said "Bless you".

Nate nodded in thanks. but then he had to admit he was allergic to dogs.

"Here goes it, I discovered I was allergic to dogs when I was eight years old. but my mother only hit me each time I sneezed uncovered because of dog allergies. We had several dogs because she didn't like cats. My mother always hit me each time I sneezed near her or near her stuff saying "Cover your mouth you brat, you're going to get us all sick" . For that I always had a weak immune system . She always said "You always get sick because god forbids gays, homosexuality is a sin Nathan" . She spat out my full name in rage. She was just some mother over-obsessed with religion. She kicked me out of the house at the age of 15.. from now then i've lived with my aunt who approves of you Ethan".

By the end of his confession Nate's green eyes were spilling over with tears. Ethan stroked his hair then brought him over to the couch murmuring sweet things to him.

Caleb & alex stayed a while . They drank tea & ate sweets.

The end of this chapter c:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: I didn't meen all religious people are like that. just had to find ideas ya know.. Anyways hope you enjoyed :) please request things if you feel like it ! feedback is always welcomed :D

*goes to the yard to dance in circles in hope of rain of cats and dogs but shuffles back indoors in disappointment*

Ahem, more to the point, well done ^^ I see this going to good direction, and I still approve personal histories :) They always make the characters... Mmm... More real, you know? Not just a face and name, but people.

*thumbs up* Briefly, good job! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Awwe thanks both. Here goes it two routes again, you guys pick ! ---------------------------------- Route A ). Embaressing allergic Ethan on the day that it is the First of July with Nate's family (Dad & Aunt & brothers). First of July BBQ :) because I'm Canadian that's why. ----------------------------Route B ) The opisite :3 Nate goes over to Ethan's house to meet his family ( in this case Ethan has 2 sisters, a few dogs ^-^ yay . & a father ). -------------------------------- So what shall it be ?. Route A or B :) .

Hmm... Difficult decision indeed. I'd go with A (just because I feel that dogs might be too easy to get away from. Goodness aren't we evil now...)

Ah you guys wished to torture two boys at the same time?. I got a few tricks up my sleeve for the next chapter. I like letting you guys choose c: so Yeh. On to it c: Route A-Allergic Ethan.(2votes vs 1.). ----------------------------------- Today Ethan was nervous too go meet Nate's family. Although he has meet the blonde's brothers, Kai & Jack. Jack was the oldest , a brunette with emerald eyes. & Kai was the youngest , looking very much like Nate , blonde but Kai had grey eyes instead. ----------------------------------------- Nate arrived at the dark haired boys apparetement . They hugged briefly before the smaller boy turned away sneezing uncovered twice "Hitchiewww Hitchiewww" his girly outbursts made Nate giggle & the blonde also said "Oh my, bless you. Allergies?." The sapphire eyed male, wich now his eyes were pink & puffy from the pollen count, he nodded & said "Yeh pollens killing me on the first of July ". They exited the apparetement ,then Ethan sat beside Nate In the blondes car. ------------------------------ Nate drove the car but then the sunlight caught his green eyes, they went all watery & his nose twitched in irratation. He then pitched Foward on the steering wheel "Hitchiooo" , regretting where he had aimed it , for him beeing a photic sucks . The dark haired male beside him rubbed his itchy eyes then murmured a "Bless you". ------------------------------------------ Notes : There will be a part two of this. Sorry guys I hav to go to school it sucks . Also feedback for this part ?. Thanks

Not for next chapter but future chapter after part 2 of Route A - Allergic Ethan Canada day. So here goes it... Two routes again because I can't pick !. c: -------------------------------- A) Date night :). Either In restaurant(involving cologne)or outside under the stars(pollen & photic). ---------------------------------------------------------------- B They go to the park c: ( Pollen. Dogs perhaps?. ). --------------------------------------------------- Choose :)

Archived