Sneeze Fetish Forum

*Request for Super_Awko M/M *

SpookyScarySkeleton

Hmm... Yeah, I'm going to go with the plump, yellow B again :D. (*Flicks the pokeball to arena*). Pollen is always nice, and satisfyingly difficult escape in a park >:3

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I might do a double attack of two parts yes? Sounds like a plan c:

(*If I can stop sneezing for five minutes* ahahahaa o.o ) Okay im done rambling.

Haha I have writers block holy crap :l

*tries reading my book for inspiration but ends up sneezing*

wut. Concentration come back.

I just woke up.

Im done rambling now c:

On to it !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as they are still in the car, they arrive at there destination (*cough so many grammar errors excuse me*).

Anyways Nate exited the car then walked over to Ethan's side to open the door " My prince " Nate smirked & Ethan got out smiling

They rang the doorbell at Nate's house out of politness c: .

Kai , almost a smaller version of Nate, opened the door. The taller blonde scruffed the younger boys hair then hugged him.

Ethan just stood behind awkwardly.

Kai then said "Hey Nathan im glad you're back bro and it's awesome too see you again Ethan ". The youngest brother then gave Ethan a small smile. The sapphire eyed boy smiled at him but it faded quite quickly as a tickle settled in his nostrils and he pitched foward "Hitchiewww Hitchieww" . The taller blonde couldn't help but gigle at how girly his sneezes where.

He then hugged Ethan & murmered on his neck "Bless you Babes". The dark haired male blushed of vivid red & thanked him.

They entered the house & sat down at the dinner table. The meal was already set , hamburgers (i dont like them hah) & patatoes aswell. All aroud the table the guys were seated like this... Nate's father, Nate's aunt, Kai, Jack, Nathan & finally Ethan.

They ate in silence & sometimes joking around.

All was well until the three cats Mira, Cassandra & Ombre came under the table & started rubbing themselves against Ethan's jeans.

The dark haired boy tried not to fidget & he sniffled. Only Nate could see the small boys discontent.

Then the stripped black & grey cat decided to jump on the table & sit itself so close to Ethan.

The sapphire eyed boy's face started making a pre-sneeze face, nostrils flaring as he rubbed his nose.

Finally, Ethan gave in with small sneezes as he ducked his head in his shirt "Hitchieww Hitchieww Hitchieww".

He then removed his face from his shirt & blushed a light pink he then said "Excuse be *snf* " .

Jack was the first one to respond "Bless you "

the sapphire eyed boy thanked him.

The blonde partner wrapped his arm around the smaller boys waist then looked into his red puffy eyes "You okay Ethan?".

the small boy shook his head .

Nate then excused him & Ethan from the table saying "Excuse us a moment".

The green eyed boy held the smaller boys hand & dragged him too the bathroom.

He took a cloth & wiped his boyfriends puffy eyes.

Nate then found allergy meds in the cupboard & simply said "Jack isn't made of steel either you know, if he hadn't took meds today he would be in your state. & Kai isn't so found of dogs either" . He smirked.

Ethan swallowed the meds with some water then they got back to the dinning table.

They took a seat & finished there meal.

Later on, they watched fireworks under the stars. Bursting of magentas to rubys to saphires. A rainbow explosion contrasting the dark sky. Ethan cuddled up against Nate smiled, liking that for once he wasn't a sneezy mess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Uh yeh sorry if it isn't that good. Feedback please? I might get onto the next part later i'm not sure c: . I just couldn't leave Ethan to suffer anymore. Don't worry he won't be able to escape the pollen next time

:P . Kay Enjoy.

Wow that was good!

And I like it when you refer to him as the "sapphire eyed boy".

OOC: Guess what? My house caught on fire, so I'm staying with my aunt and trying to lurk about SFF while we wait for further news.

Wow that was good!

And I like it when you refer to him as the "sapphire eyed boy".

OOC: Guess what? My house caught on fire, so I'm staying with my aunt and trying to lurk about SFF while we wait for further news.

. Awe thanks !. c: I try to use different terms instead of repeating the same names or adjectives as too it being more interesting c:. Awie I'm sorry about your house :| best of luck ?. (Not sure what to say). Ill try to write a next part tonight just for you c:

Yeah it's ok. Luckily we saved a lot of things and we just have to rebuild one side of our home.

Aww, I hope you'll get your things in order, Awko < : (

But to the story, excellent! I like the atmosphere at the dinner and the cats start getting closer... ^^ Good job once again, lad!

[ center] Thank you to Nightwolf for beeing my beta-reader. Some credit of editing to "Nightwolf" yeh hope I spelled it right. Onto it then ! Here's the next part ( I wrote it but some grammatical corrections from Nightwolf ) there . ------------------------------------------------------------ Author: DeathNoteOwner. Characters: Ethan & Nate.(allergies). -------------------------------------------------------------- ---------Today was a beautiful sunny day. The birds were chirping, the emerald trees absorbing the beaming rays & the wind skimming across the lake. All was great except one thing- Ethan's allergies. -- ------------------------------------------------------------------The pollen count was so high that the sapphire eyed male could barely step outside without sneezing his head off. Nonetheless, he wouldn't miss his date at the park with his blonde boyfriend. -- ------------------------------------------------------------ He stuffed a few packets of tissues in his jean pockets & walked to the park, feeling the warmth brush against the cold fabric. He'd only walked about half way before he pitched foward, un-covered. "Hitchiewwww! Hitchieww! Hitchieww! Heh?-Hitchieww!" He sniffled miserably, pulling out a tissue & dabbing his nose with it. ---------------------------------------------------------- A few minutes later, the small boy finally arrived at the park. He rubbed his itchy eyes & sniffled. He saw his boyfriend, freckled dotted face lighting up at the sight of the allergic boy. The sapphire eyed boy sat on the grass beside Nate, a crumpled tissue under his nose for future sneezes he knew would be coming. -------------------------------- ---------------------- Nathan opened the picnic basket, his green eyes sparkling. He got out apple juice, a bowl of crackers, cheese sandwiches & fruits. The sapphire eyed boy took a strawberry in a shy manor & nommed on it. Nate giggled at how adorable his boyfriend always was. The blonde boy planted a light kiss on the smaller boys pink tinged nose, causing it to wiggle in irritation. The sapphire eyed boy then pitched forward in his tissue. "Hitchieww! Hitchieww!" Ethan's face turned a delicate shade of pink. "Sorry love, *snf* excuse be." The freckled boy then said, "No need to be sorry, sir. Adorable, bless your face." He then kissed the smaller boys forehead gently . -------------------------------- -------------------- Nathan's nostrils flared this time as a dog walked by. The green eyed one looked up at the sun then pitched forward. "Hitchoo! Hitchoo!" It was Ethan's turn to giggle & he said, "my my dogs tearing down my wall of steel?. Bless you mate." He planted a kiss on his boyfriends freckled cheek. Nate blushed. "Yes, thank you." ----------------------------------------------------------- The rest of the day, they enjoyed the sun- even though it set off more sneezes for Nate. The breeze kicked up pollen, irritating the smaller boys nasal passages, but they enjoyed their date that day. End of this chapter. ------------------------------------------------ Notes : Hope you enjoyed . Feedback welcomed c:

We just don't get enough of these two~ Adorable ^^

. Thank you c:. My head is pounding cause I'm sick ;-; . So yeh you can pitch ideas?. I'll try to at least put one or two parts up each day Uh options : Restaurant date or pet store theme?. o-o choose or request something else thanks you. *sneezes*. Cough . Hum well yeh

Hmm, restaurant date sounds nicely romantic at this point, imho ^^. And I'm sorry you got sick :3

Hmm, restaurant date sounds nicely romantic at this point, imho ^^. And I'm sorry you got sick :3

. Yep c: ill write that later. Thank you

*sigh* what a fucking day . The first day I get back to school, there's a rumble.

Frig. My best mate almost got his face punched in, thankfully I stepped it.

On that note, I feel like writing about a fight

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The circle of students around Ethan was starting to close in.

A punch here , a kick there.

Heck , the small boys face was all bloody.

Thanfully, the tall built blonde came to his recue

Knocking out several boys.

Luckily the sapphire eyed mate wasn't hurt much. although his face gushing ruby blood.

The taller male dabbed a wet cloth on his face , once away from the gang.

Ethan's nose beeing slightly cracked was more sensitive , if that was ever possible for him.

The small boy pitched foward with small wet sneezes on his lovers blue shirt "Hitch'ew Itchoo Itchoo"

The blonde kissed the smaller ones forehead & murmered a "bless you"

The rest of the day they skipped school . cuddling on the couch at Nate's house.

The End

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Sorry i'll get to the romantic dinner later. Caretaking seemed awesome for now.

Hope you enjoyed c:

I hate it when defenseless people get beat up, part of the reason I'm a black belt in karate. Kudos on saving your friend. That's what loyalty's about. And yay more Ethan and Nate loved the park scene.

Thanks both. I know I said I'd write the next part but I didn't have time excuse me. I promise loads of parts over the weekend as I'm quite busy with school. I try to post at least one part a day but if a part each two days works ill do that too . Exams & trick or treating are tiring haha. Anyways I'll post a part tommrow probly . At the latest Saturday morning. Thank you everyone who has ever took a glance but didnt reply & also my loyal readers like Malachite & Super_Awko :3 ( felt like writing a thanks hah cause this story would be nothing without readers ). c:

A very strong point indeed.I can't wait for the next parts!

. Awe thanks c: I'm glad this thread has hit a point like so that someone can't wait for my writing. Wut never thought of it. Yeh ill write one later tonight. Ill get onto the romantic dinner scene c:

*sigh*. Sorry mates busy weekend. I shall get to the next part now. Onto it ! :D. --------------------------------------------------------- As Nate got ready for his date this evening ,at a restaurant he had picked, he put on a black & white tux as well added a touch of sweet cologne. -------------------------------------------------- Meanwhile, the dark haired boy at his own home was combing his hair . He added a thin line of eyeliner under his sapphire eyes to look more mysterious or gothic. He put on a plain blue shirt with white pants. --------------------------------------------------- The boys met at the restaurant . They took a seat at a table sitting in the same booth, fingers locked together . The smaller boy leaned against the blonde as the sweet scent danced in his nostrils making them flare . A tickle settled In Ethan's nose & he turned away sneezing In his elbow "Hitchieww Hitchieww" . Nate kissed the small boy's forehead murmuring a bless you. They read the menu then decided on a large plate of fries they would share. The waitress then came to there table and asked for their order. They ordered fries & two sprites. ---------------------------------------------------- They ate in silence only making the slightest movements as hitting ones hand playfully when one of them tried to take a fry or even the sapphire eyed boy kissing the freckled boy's neck. All of a sudden the stench of the green eyes boy's cologne became too strong and then Ethan pitched forward on Nathan's shirt "Heh-?heh?. -Hitchiewww Hitchiewww Hitchiewww Hitchieww Hitchiewww Hitchiewww Hitchiewww Hitchiewwww Hitchiewww" the small spams making the tiny boy's body shake. The freckled boy pet his hair & murmured "Bless you times infinity " . Ethan thanked him. -------------------------------------------------- They finished their fries then went to Nate's house. Cuddling on the couch they enjoyed their time together . Except the sapphire eyed boy rubbed his eyes frequently & said they were itchy. Later on Ethan brought up he was allergic to cologne then the blonde felt bad so he went to shower. The green eyed boy came back smelling nice but not setting off his boyfriend's allergies. ----------The End -------------------------------------- Notes : Thank you for uh all the support on this. & enjoy this part of the restaurant date. Also if you have any certain situations or requests I'd love to have a go at them c:

Uh I think I've also got routes. Option A ) Movie theatre (cologne and/or dogs.). ------------------------------------------------------------Option B ) Baking cookies ( Flour, photic & maybe pollen). ----------------------------------------------------------- Don't know if people will still reply but readers pick an option c: . Thanks for reading again.

Oh, yaay ^_^ Me likes the romantic scene. And I'll go with Cake on the current choice - B sounds nicely sweet (no pun intended).

We appreciate your efforts. Thank you for writing this :3

Awe thanks guys. <3. Anyways always seems "B" wins yeh?. Lets get to it c:. Since you guys are so good readers lets Give you guys another part!. School isn't going to well at the moment . Failed a few exams :| good thing they arnt year end ones . Onto it !. ----------------------------------------------------------- Today , Nate's aunt wasn't at home. His aunt was out with friends so he had the house to himself. He decided to text Ethan. This is how it went . ---------------------------------------------------- N: Hey babes <3. How you doing?. Sleep well?. E : Hei love <3. I'm doing great thank you, yourself?. Yes I slept quite well. N: I have the house to myself, want to come over for some fun ?. ;). E : what kinda fun ?. ;D. N : To bake cookies of course duh !. cx. E : LOL . You're silly babes. Sure I'll be over in a sec. ------------------------------------------------------- Nate was just getting out the last of his ingredients for the cookies , then the doorbell rang. He almost ran , beeing so eager to answer it. He opened the door to his adorable tiny boyfriend , so short & sweet. They hugged then the blonde took the shorter ones hand & dragged him to the kitchen. ----------------------------------------------------------- The dark haired boy poured almond lactose free milk into a bowl (because of Nate's milk allergies. Ouh another allergy) , then the blonde added flour & chocolate chips. ------------------------------------------------------------------They mixed the bowl but then all of a sudden Nate's body bumped the counter then the flour fell onto the ground exploding on both boys. It didnt take long until the sapphire eyed boy pitched foward "Hitchiewww Hutchieww Hitchiewwwww Hutchiewww Hitchiewwwww". His body rocking with wet sneezes trying to rid of the irratant. Nate catched him as he almost fell over from sneezing. -------------------------------------------------------------- Then Nate looked outside & it seems his own body had the same ideas as the smaller boy's body had a few minutes ago. The blonde sneezed with his hair falling on his emerald eyes "HATCHA HATCHA HATCHA HATCHA HATCHA Uhsoo Ishooo Ishoo Ishooo" his body shook with ten sneezes , misting the back of the smaller boys shirt unfortunately . The sapphire eyed boy looked up & said " Bless your face , you ok?" . The blonde said "Thanks doll, I am thanks ". ---------------------------------------------------------- After that nothing else set their noses off & they baked cookies. When they had cooked In the oven to soft warm melting chocolate cookies , they ate some , cuddling on the couch watching hockey. The end. ------------------------------------------------------ Notes : Sorry I actully have no idea how to cook so that recipe is just made up . I doubt it works haha cx yay new allergy for Nate. Other than that Enjoy :)

*applauds* Yay for cookies! ... Poop, now I'm hungry. *leaves a note of general praising and goes to eat dinner*

Cute! They are both sneezing PERFECT ok? :) :3

. Awwe thanks c: I want to thank you for requesting something , without you this thread wouldn't have appeared. *claps*. Thank u c:

*applauds* Yay for cookies! ... Poop, now I'm hungry. *leaves a note of general praising and goes to eat dinner*

. Huehue cx. Okay uh do u have any requests?. I'm out of ideas o-I. Like certain setting or such.

I have been hit with ideas. You choose again :). ------------------------------------------------------- Route A ) Nasty contagious cold ( First Ethan has it then Nate will soon get the cold. Proby will be a two part ). -------------------------------- Route B. ) it's raining cats & dogs ( pet store. Dog/cat allergys .). ------------------------------------- Pls choose one c: thanks.

Archived