Sneeze Fetish Forum

*Request for Super_Awko M/M *

SpookyScarySkeleton

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sighs*. B again then. Thought cold woulda been a change .,,, anyways here it is . Title : Honey, it's raining cats & dogs ! ------------------------------------------------- Nate awoke that morning all ready for their day at the pet shop. He put on a green shirt under his leather jacket with a black scarf & also black pants. -----------------------------------------------

Ethan woke up a little late then hurried to get his black pants , blue shirt with a violet scarf on & hurried out the door. -------------------------------------------

They met outside the pet store , Ethan shivering because he forgot to put on a jacket in the middle of winter , damn Canadian. The blonde smiled at him then said "Forget something essential dummy?. " the smaller boy blushed. Nate being from New York was still kinda getting use to this weather as he moved here a few years ago. The blonde took off his leather jacket & put it on the small boy. Ethan being as small as he was, the coat sleeves were too long & the torso too because of Nathan's height. The taller boy giggles at how adorable the sapphire eyed boy looked. -------------------------------------

------------------ They finally entered the pet store . They saw birds of delicate whites to even purples & sapphires. They saw also cats, dogs & bunnies. The smaller boy took the blonde's hand & dragged him towards the puppies . Ethan smiled & said "they're so cute Nathan, pet one of them?" he giggled. The blonde didn't want his allergy to make him look weak, but he pet a dog anyways. Nate's nose twitched & flared as ragged breaths settled in. The green eyed boy didn't want to have a fit , not here & not now, not ever. But he finally gave in stifling them in the smaller boy's jacket(which was Nate's) "HATCHA HATCHOO HATCHOO HATCHOO HATCHOO HATCHOO" he sniffled miserably & blushed at such disruption he had caused. A few people around them blessed him , but the dark-haired male's blessing was the most sincere "bless you" he murmured against the taller boy's neck & breathed on it. Nathan thanked him trying not to feel aroused by what the small boy was doing to his neck.

---------------------------------------- To get revenge , the blonde dragged the small boy over to the kitties & said "Oh love , arnt they cute?. Pick one up". The dark haired boy rolled his eyes but obeyed , as he cradled the cat it flicked his Nose with his small paw . The small boy gave in to the fit not willing to fight back "Heh?-Hicthiewww Ishoo Ishoo Ishooo Ishooo Ishooo Hitchiewww Ishooo Ishooo " small wet sneezes all caught by Nate's green shirt. The taller boy kissed the small ones forehead & said "bless you times infinity ." Ethan giggled & thanked him..

---------------------------------------- The boys had a lovely afternoon , even adopting a dark haired bunny named "pepper" . Much to Nate's pleasure , the small boy found out he is allergic to bunnies. The blonde was willing to shove the bunny in his face for fun any day... ------------------------------------------ Notes : I sneezed while writing this one ;o haha. Anyways uh yeh that's that . Enjoy

smile.png yay new allergy for Ethan.

This is one of the best so far :) I really like the mischievous playfulness ^_^ Well done! (Hmm, do you still want constructive feedback? I'm not sure about how those "&" fit in a story instead of actual word... Sorry, just saying, feel free to ignore ninja.gif )

This is one of the best so far :) I really like the mischievous playfulness ^_^ Well done! (Hmm, do you still want constructive feedback? I'm not sure about how those "&" fit in a story instead of actual word... Sorry, just saying, feel free to ignore ninja.gif )

. No no it's okay. It's just I write like that because I like how the form of a "&" is o-o . But I can put the word instead if someone objects.

Hum I was wondering if you guys want a cold fic?. I know you guys arnt very into those. But there would be fever, messiness & drama. I have a few parts thought up in my head . Only needing to write them down. These parts will look more neat because I will try to write them on my computer. I promise it will leave you on the edge of your seats :) . Also I shall write up the first part today and see if you guys like it so far. I can promise it will be wonderful . I'm starting to think of heavy plot , probly gunnna be 2-3 parts . I'll leave u guys with this info .

... Have you considered becoming a salesman? Because you seem to have natural talent laugh.png (or maybe a magician? They need that skill too!) ... Uh, anyway, onwards, writer's pen! Go for it ^_^

Hmm...it is nice to have a change every once in a while,even if we do like the allergy fics better.I say go for it!

... Have you considered becoming a salesman? Because you seem to have natural talent laugh.png (or maybe a magician? They need that skill too!) ... Uh, anyway, onwards, writer's pen! Go for it happy.png

Haha you made me laugh malachite c: Salesman. sweet.

Okay I got the first part.

Title: Dead- my chemical romance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan has been depressed for some time, stress for exams & also Nate ignoring him lately.

This morning he had awoken with a sore throat & stuffy nose.

He was quite pleased yet annoyed.

Pleased that he didn’t have to face people at school, but annoyed at how tickly his nose is.

He sat up then sneezed a few times wetly, not bothering to cover as he was alone “Hitchiewwwwww Hitchiewww Hitchiewww”. He sniffled miserably and concluded this was going to be a long day. He reached to the bedside table where a box of tissues were, he blew his nose loudly and then put the tissue in the rubbish.

His stomach then made terrible noises as he felt like he was going to throw up.

He ran to the bathroom then threw up in the toilet.

He sat in the bathroom in a ball.

After several weeks, of not speaking after their split

Nathan knocked on the door.

The small boy dreaded getting up but got up anyhow.

His head felt dizzy & his vision quite foggy.

He tripped over his own feet landing face first on the floor.

He got up and sighed.

Finally he got to the door.

Ethan opened the door to face the blonde.

Nate stared in shock at the small boy’s pale face only accented by a red, chapped nose and glassy eyes.

Suddenly, the dark haired boy collapsed in his arms.

The small boy was taken to the hospital by Nathan.

Later they found out he had H1N1.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Notes: Dun dun dun. Cliffhang it? Yees. Anyways TBC ? I’ve got so many ideas left but I’ll just kept it hanging for now c:

I think the question "TBC?" is at this point relatively pointless. We beeeeg for more anyway :D Yay, illness always pays itself in messiness :3 *twitches excitedly* Well done once again!

Onto part 2 now c: probly gunna be a third. Title: Dead - my chemical romance -part 2. ------------------------------------------------------- Ethan was put on a hospital bed, then hooked to many machines for nutrients and such. He soon fell asleep with a very high fever. ------------------------------------- Nate's p.o.v. The doctor's soon told him that the small boys h1n1 has gotten into something worst, traveling down to his chest. Making the dark haired boy violently cough mutiple times in a minute. The truth was ...... Ethan had lung cancer. It was no surprise his respetory system wasn't in shape, his years of smoking since age 12 because of his dad that had passed him a cigarette at a young age. Soon the small boy had gotten addicted , now at age 17 it was karma for smoking so much. -------------------------------------------- (Still Nate's p.o.v). The doctors also mentioned that Ethan barely had 2 weeks to live. Because the two boys couldn't pay for his treatment. Nathan was devestated. The blonde cried for a while beside the small boy. ------------------------------------------- Later on , after talking with Ethan . The two boys decided to spend his last weeks going to Disneyland & also Legoland. The small boy had always wanted to meet Stitch and also seeing the biggest constructions made out of lego pieces. ------------------------------------------------------- After all that traveling they returned to the hospital. Nate sat beside the small boy as he said "goodbye Nathan , I'll always love you" . Nathan shed a tear then planted a kiss on his forehead & whispered "I love you too sweet cheeks. Don't forget me". The last word the dark haired boy said "Nate mi amore je taime". Then the tiny boy closed his sapphire eyes & died in peace. ------------------------------------------------------- Notes : I have a next chapter but I'll leave you with this. Please leave feedback... c: . (Sorry for no sneezing. It was more of heavy plot).

... Why... Why you lil'... *strangles like a Simpsons character* One does not simply kill a loved character! O.O *weeps*

The final part of "dead" . (the song that inspired me)

Title: Dead - My Chemical Romance. Part 3.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ethan woke up screaming with terror.

Tears streaming down his cheeks at a fast rate.

He had dreamed that he died .

Isn't that what he wanted more at this moment ?.

"Have you heard the news that you're dead? - Mcr" . -----------------------------------------------------------------

All that screaming made the blonde get up from his chair beside the small boy's bed then sit at the edge of the hospital bed. He stroked the smaller boys forehead and asked "what's wrong love?". The dark haired male stuttered "N-Nightmares I-I died " . The green eyed boy stroked the smaller boy's hair then kissed his forehead "Awie your nightmares must be from your fever, lets get you better sweetheart". ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a week in the hospital , Ethan was allowed to go back at Nate's house. They cuddled on the couch just glad he came out alive ...

The end of "dead" .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes : Ah in the last chapter Ethan was asleep , he's not really dead right?. I'm so good at convincing c:. Enjoy

smile.png . This story was inspired from the song "dead by: my chemical romance". Feedback please smile.png . Absoulutly heavy plot , sorry no sneezing. also if you have request for the next Drabble. Shoot it c:

... Why... Why you lil'... *strangles like a Simpsons character* One does not simply kill a loved character! O.O *weeps*

Enjoy the next part. Mwahaha.

I tricked you well :3. Simpsons yay.

Wahhh... *collapses* Phew. That was a relief. You cruel you! D:

. Can't be myself without a few tricks. Hah dramatic right?. I delivered what I promised . Now do you have any requests for the next Drabble?. I am out of ideas.

Uh so I have a tiny bit of ideas. ----------------------------------------- Route A ) A walk to school - Winter or Spring? Ethan or/and Nate. . --------------------------------------------- Route B ) sneeze fit during silence In class, how embaressing - Ethan or Nate. ----------------------------------------------- Finally over a bit of writers block c:. There you readers choose :D

... Why do I always pick B? S:|

B! :D And glad you're back. (I tried thinking of ideas but I'm not really good at that and ended up coming up with a big bag of nothing o.o)

I just had a wicked build up then a nice realse for a sneeze. But ow my nose.

Anyways onto uh let's do two drabbles since you guys can't decide

:)

Also i'm spose to be studying. ooops. but i'm switching back and forth between the fanfic and my notes. wooo.

Title: Romance along the leafy lane (Bear with me.>-> haha)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nate and Ethan walked hand in hand along the path in the park decorated of tall trees with colorful leaves.

Leafs of orange golds to bright reds.

Then the small boys allergy's started to act up with soft sniffles.

The dark haired boy rubbed his nose with a knuckle suppresing the blooming tickle

Nate looked at his facial exp<b></b>ression then got out a tissue.

The taller boy put the tissue over the small boy's face before he pitched foward with tiny explosions "Itchoo Hitchiewww Itchooo Hitchiewww Hitchiewww Itchooo Ish'o Ish'o"

Nate made a face of digust as his hand was soaked in moisture from the tissue but he said "Bless dear, allergies bothering you?"

Ethan nodded then hugged the taller boy tightly.

The dark haired boy nuzzled the taller boy's coat and sniffled miserably.

They then walked back to Ethan's house

They sat down on the couch with Ethan's sisters, Clarissa a tanned dark haired girl , Jennifer a small buit pale version of Clarissa and Alexis the small blonde. They watched disney movies the rest of the day, only beeing inturupted by Ethan's constant sniffles and sneezes.

The End

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes : Im gunna write up the second drabble soon

:) . Enjoy this one c:

Now into B c: may not have time to write it. It's only fair that I torture Nate too :). Title : Sweet. misery. ----------------------------------------------------- Today in class , Ethan and Nate we're doing maths. It was a usually day. Everything was going great until the blonde looked outside then the sun struck his emerald eyes, his face twisted in a sneezy exp<b></b>ression. He then pitched forward "Heh-heh-heh?. Hitchoooo HITCHOO HITCHOoo HITCHOO HITCHOO HITCHOO HITCHOO " he sniffled and blushed deep red as he had given in to such a messy fit , barely smothered on his hands. Everyone had turned to stare at him for disrupting the class, how embarrassing . He kept his cupped hands to his face then Ethan knew how messy his sneezes where so he handed him a tissue box. The small boy said "Bless you" . Nathan thanked him then wiped his hands and nose with a few tissues. Then they continued on with their work. -------------------------------------------------- Notes : sorry if it's too short , a Drabble is a Drabble nonetheless. Enjoy :)

Aww, sorry, I really thought I gave a comment about this >.< Apparently I only thought of writing one. Meh, well, here you go:

I really looove this :D I think this is obvious since it has several of my favourite ingredients - messiness, sneeze-catching, nose rubbing... In short, I really like your drabbles ^_^

And when it comes to the Nate's part, I think it's just sweet :3 (I think we all [presuming we all have been in school] know that embarrassment).

it is a layer of fine feathers found under the tougher exterior feathers. didn't mean to hog the answer but I thought you might like a quick reply

Sorry

Aww, sorry, I really thought I gave a comment about this >.< Apparently I only thought of writing one. Meh, well, here you go:

I really looove this :D I think this is obvious since it has several of my favourite ingredients - messiness, sneeze-catching, nose rubbing... In short, I really like your drabbles ^_^

And when it comes to the Nate's part, I think it's just sweet :3 (I think we all [presuming we all have been in school] know that embarrassment).

aha no problem I just thought no one liked it , you've proved me wrong. Awe thanks c: what should I write next?.

How about a down feather allergy?

. Idk what "down feather " is o-o. Explain pls cx

it is a layer of fine feathers found under the tougher exterior feathers. didn't mean to hog the answer but I thought you might like a quick reply

Sorry

Haha. haha. I still don't get it. I'm stupid.

Thanks for the explanation though :)

Pretty much it's bird feathers sometimes used in pillows. And nobody is as stupid as me lol. Btw I love death note, I'm actually re watching it for the millionth time XD

Cakeface : Thank you for the idea !

Moonkitty : Naw you don't seem stupid. Ohhh that's what it is. Great deathnote fan !

:D yay.

Kay so thanks to those two for giving the idea and explaning it . Onto it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nate was sleeping over at Ethan's house tonight.

The blonde arrived at the dark haired boy's home and when Ethan's little sister Alexis opened the door then wrapped her small arms around his legs, Nate smiled and said "May I come in?". The tiny blonde girl nodded and took the tall blonde's hand dragging him inside.

They sat down on the couch waiting for the dark haired male to get out of the shower.

They herd the shower turn off then Ethan came out of the bathroom in a towel.

The dark haired boy then went in his room . got dressed and fixed his hair.

Ethan went to the living room then Nate pulled the small boy on his lap.

Alexis sat beside them and said "Can we watches uhm uihm Pokemon?"

The older boys nodded and put Pokemon on the tv for the six year old blonde.

The boys cuddled and watch it too.

Then Nate felt a weird sensation in his nose before he pitched foward and sneezed on the small boys shirt "HATCHOO HATCHOO"

Ethan giggled and said "Bless you doll, you okay?".

the blonde blushed and said "yep thanks".

Alexis said "Why Natey go achoo?, is Natey sicks?"

Nate blushed and said "No no my nose is just itchy."

the blonde girl nodded.

They continued watching pokemon, power rangers and disney movies all day until they put Alexis too bed.

Meanwhile all that time Clarissa and Jennifer were at friend's houses, while their Father was at work.

The boys went to sleep in the same bed but not before Nate had a violent fit of about 20 sneezes all harsh and wet "HATCHOOO HATCHOOO X20" . After that Nate rubbed his itchy eyes and sniffled.

The small boy brought a tissue up too the blonde boys nose and said "blow"

The blond blew his nose but it didnt get rid of the itch.

they soon figured out that Nate was allergic to the feathers inside the pillows.

They switch the pillows with hyper-allerginic(however you spell) ones then they slept peacefully.

The end

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes : Enjoy

:) hope I wrote well.

Archived