Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

21 hours ago, spicy said:

When you let your dad search something on your phone and the last thing you were on was SFF and he ask wtf I’m looking up 😳 #fetishproblems

Ahhh, that’s horrible, I’m sorry! Private browsing is my best friend 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

3 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

Ahhh, that’s horrible, I’m sorry! Private browsing is my best friend 

What’s private browsing???

1 hour ago, spicy said:

What’s private browsing???

On the top right-hand side of your computer screen, there should be three vertical dots. After you click on that, click on new incognito window. With that private browser, your computer won’t save your browsing history, information entered on forms, cookies, and site data. 

And yea, I’m soooo sorry that happened to you. That’s just awful! I hope you were able to come up with some excuse. 

20 hours ago, Reader said:

On the top right-hand side of your computer screen, there should be three vertical dots. After you click on that, click on new incognito window. With that private browser, your computer won’t save your browsing history, information entered on forms, cookies, and site data. 

And yea, I’m soooo sorry that happened to you. That’s just awful! I hope you were able to come up with some excuse. 

I use this website on my phone unfortunately so I don’t know if it’ll work. And yeah I just said I was looking up something on a weird website and didn’t say anything else about it 😳

2 minutes ago, spicy said:

I use this website on my phone unfortunately so I don’t know if it’ll work. And yeah I just said I was looking up something on a weird website and didn’t say anything else about it 😳

You can use your phone as well. I have an iPhone and I push the button on the bottom right-hand screen that looks like one box halfway overlapping another box. Then on the bottom left-hand side, I push “private.” If you have a Samsung, I’m not sure of the process. 

And oh good! That doesn’t sound too bad. I’ve looked up other fetish sites before out of curiosity. Good thinking! 

11 hours ago, Reader said:

You can use your phone as well. I have an iPhone and I push the button on the bottom right-hand screen that looks like one box halfway overlapping another box. Then on the bottom left-hand side, I push “private.” If you have a Samsung, I’m not sure of the process. 

And oh good! That doesn’t sound too bad. I’ve looked up other fetish sites before out of curiosity. Good thinking! 

Thank you! I figured it out and cleared my history. Hopefully nothing like that happens again 

On 9/7/2019 at 11:47 PM, Zracken3 said:

When you love playing Dungeons and Dragons with someone, but their character has allergies that are an integral part of said character. So you're just stuck trying to keep your composure the whole session. 😐

#fetishproblems

OH SHEET NO :lol:

When you're hanging out with cool people and the dude you like very much indeed sneezes this PERFECT... I mean PERFECT... double-almost-but-not-quite-triple... at the very moment you're standing right in front of him... and your cheeks go CONDITION RED and all you can think of to do is get VERY FRKN BUSY with something else instead of just looking and listening and enjoying it properly. #fetishproblems 🤦‍♀️

On 9/7/2019 at 11:47 PM, Zracken3 said:

When you love playing Dungeons and Dragons with someone, but their character has allergies that are an integral part of said character. So you're just stuck trying to keep your composure the whole session. 😐

#fetishproblems

Oof, I’d be so torn between nopeing the hell out of that session and just enjoying the show, though it’d probably be so awkward. 

That reminds me of a one shot I DM’ed in which a player rolled a 1 on collecting evidence. The evidence was a piece of animal fur, and the 1 caused them to have a sneezing fit from it (not my idea, obviously). Made it pretty damn hard to focus on running the game for a second there. 

When your ex-boyfriend knows about your fetish. You still hang out because you have the same friends and any time, someone sneezes he just looks at you in this weird way and you can't enjoy the sneeze because you know that he knows and it makes you find it disgusting.  #fetishproblems #plskillmeinstead 

On 9/12/2019 at 7:01 PM, Arisamela said:

When your ex-boyfriend knows about your fetish. You still hang out because you have the same friends and any time, someone sneezes he just looks at you in this weird way and you can't enjoy the sneeze because you know that he knows and it makes you find it disgusting.  #fetishproblems #plskillmeinstead 

That's rude AF and he should stop doing it yesterday. No one can do a damn thing about his knowing, but he should keep it to himself and not be a dick about it.

When this guy you’re kinda seeing says he had the flu a couple weeks ago and it knocked him flat, but doesn’t provide any more details, and you kind of oh so subtly bring it up again but he isn’t any more forthcoming, so you finally ask more directly and it turns out he meant the stomach flu and now he won’t stop with the details  😱

The worst feeling is when someone announces they’re gonna sneeze and then doesn’t. I’ve had it happen with a few different people like 4 or 5 times (over all) in the past year, and it’s so frustrating to just think it was so close but yet so far. #fetishproblems

Or on the other side of the spectrum: having wanted to sneeze in front of someone because you want to know if they’re a blesser, but your mental block prohibits you from doing so under any circumstance whatsoever. #fetishproblems

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

Sneesee is suffering from FOMO, as her man of interest has a pretty bad cold, and all she wants to do is cuddle him and take care of him, but she can’t. #fetishproblems

21 hours ago, peach_princess said:

@superimmunegirl ahaha omg 😂 somebody should include that into a tv series script

I’d watch that show ! 😅 that happened forever ago but every once in a while I remember it out of the blue and cringe..

When you can sneeze really loud but when you're in public they come out very teasing a short so you're still itchy

when you try and draw your 'indulgent art' and it looks crappy

when people use chikkini to induce *Idk I just don't like chikikini I like when people use like feathers, flowers, allergens things like that just not chikikini* 

When your partner is getting sick, is all sniffly and sneezing and it does NOTHING for you...

#fetishproblems

When you are driving with your man, and warn him beforehand that you have to crank the air conditioning on high because it only works on high, and he decides to turn the vents away and say, “I can’t have it blowing directly in my face, because I don’t want to catch another cold at the moment.” And you have to bite your tongue, because you would actually love that. #fetishproblems

14 hours ago, Kaze wo Hiku said:

When your partner is getting sick, is all sniffly and sneezing and it does NOTHING for you...

#fetishproblems

OH yeah, that's BAD. I feel for you! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Not living in the state of Minnesota (where the air is fresh and cold and the people mostly of Swedish and Norwegian descent) because boy are their sneezes wet wet wet!!! Wet sneezes are my favorite. "ha isshh" and "ha chhhh" must be the daily soundtrack to life in the snowy northern state!!! I bet Judy garland with her angelic looks had dainty little sneezes to match her looks!!!!! 

On 9/12/2019 at 6:01 PM, Arisamela said:

If I was you I would pull him up about it when he next does it. Just say why are you staring at me. Or tell him in private to stop looking at me when someone sneezes.

When the most unattractive (inside out) lady you know has a PERFECT sneezing fit and complains that she's allergic to hay (while feeding the horses), and you just want to bang your head against the wall until the memory of this is permanently removed from your brain. :bawl::yuck: 

#fetishproblems

Working with teenagers during cold season and NOT getting turned on but not being able to ignore any instance either and just going GRONK with sheer cognitive dissonance every. single. time. Today I actually found myself wishing no human being under 18 years old ever DID the thing on planet Earth ever. #BADfetishproblems

• 2 weeks later...

When you want to tweet about your fav celebs sneezing and just fangirl about their sneezes and tweet them asking for them to post sneeze content BUT you can’t because you don’t want people to find out about your fetish