Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

When a customer calls to tell you the date of their operation, and after a 15 minute conversation, you ask if there is anything else you can help with and their response is 'No, but I would like to say I'm glad I'm hundreds of miles away from you so I don't catch your cold hahahahahaha.' 

Then you awkwardly don't know what to say, so you end up apologising for being sick. 

#fetishproblems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

2 hours ago, PuddinPop said:

When a customer calls to tell you the date of their operation, and after a 15 minute conversation, you ask if there is anything else you can help with and their response is 'No, but I would like to say I'm glad I'm hundreds of miles away from you so I don't catch your cold hahahahahaha.' 

Then you awkwardly don't know what to say, so you end up apologising for being sick. 

#fetishproblems

Auggh, so much awkward :lol: That reminds me of a time I had a cold while at work, and I was talking on the phone to a nurse at another doctor's office about getting one of our patients in to see their doctor. At one point in the conversation she told me "it sounds like you're the one who could use a doctor!" Uh yeah, thanks for bringing that up :shy:

On 9/16/2018 at 10:03 PM, CeruleanBlue said:

If/when we try it, we should compare results lol. I’ll probably try it pretty soon honestly.

We should start at the same time! 

When someone you're semi-attracted to sneezes several times, and it sounds delicious and you want the view too, but you can't really look because your mom is talking to you. :dead: 

#fetishproblems 

On 9/3/2018 at 3:11 AM, Reader said:

HAHAHAHAHA I do feel your pain, but the irony of it all is tooo funny! The hottie sounds like one of us. 

In my dreams 😭😭😭 I've kind of given up on the idea I could serendipitously end up meeting another one of us, let alone dating. It just seems like there's not that many of us and I so very rarely tell anyone about it... The chances are pretty slim

On 9/21/2018 at 8:58 PM, I love Alan Rickman said:

We should start at the same time! 

I’m up for that, sounds like a good idea! When do you want to start?

13 hours ago, CeruleanBlue said:

I’m up for that, sounds like a good idea! When do you want to start?

Maybe sometime next week, because I’m busy anyway this week, so I won’t get a ton of time on the forum in the first place. It won’t be as big of a help. We can pm each other ideas if you want, too

On 9/17/2018 at 2:11 AM, I love Alan Rickman said:

Unless it doesn’t and I get tired of not being on the forum and come back in anyway. 

That's most certainly a possibility :D I'm back now. This time it was only two weeks, but I've had months of inactivity when trying this. Then again, I also managed to write a oneshot and a short story during two of these breaks... This time I didn't finish any. But, hey, I started another one :D

On topic: When you see your new crush sneeze twice (like, two single sneezes with a day in betwee, find him rather sniffly and start thinking (or imagining?) that's his nose is kinda red. So you're really, really sure he's coming down with a cold - and you know that you'll spend 14 hours with him in a bus and you get SO excited. 

And then he's sitting at the other end of the bus, doesn't sneeze (at least you don't notice because you can't turn around and stalk him for 14 hours straight), plus you won't see him within the next two weeks because he's on holiday :nosad:

On 9/30/2018 at 12:48 PM, I love Alan Rickman said:

Maybe sometime next week, because I’m busy anyway this week, so I won’t get a ton of time on the forum in the first place. It won’t be as big of a help. We can pm each other ideas if you want, too

Yeah, whenever works for me. I’m being semi-productive with a fic lately (aka I started it the other day lol) so I might be fine this week? Next week, knowing me, nope lol. PMing sounds good. That way we don’t spam this topic anymore lol.

Edited by CeruleanBlue
Realized I missed the period key on my phone and hit “z” instead and had to fix it because I did not mean to say “lolz”

When you create some new characters for a story you’re writing and you immediately think of possibly fetishy scenarios involving them.

When you watch a movie featuring both a lot of cold weather and an emotional breakdown from your favorite character, and you kind of want to read/write sickfic, but the movie's subject material was really heavy and based on real-life events, so you feel like it would be disrespectful to bring your turn-ons into things.

waiting to hear your new work crush sneeze for the first time & that's all you can think of. #onemonthlater #fetishproblems

When you and your partner are getting into a new TV show and it's hard to concentrate on the plot because this one very cute character keeps sniffing and rubbing his nose. #fetishproblems

When your partner who knows too much asks you if you want to watch more "nose wizard" tonight. #notanymorethanks #rollingintotheoceanbrb #fetishproblems

My boyfriend had a bad cold a couple weeks ago, and i was so torn between feeling terrible he was sick, and being hella turned on. It was a hard week. 

When somebody has a particularly enjoyable fit, and you're torn between saying "bless you" and just slow clapping...

When you hear lyrics like “you’re gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul” or “stand too close, might catch a cold” and you have to rewind over be sure you heard correctly. :lol:

When you’ve been sick and you were excited for the fic inspiration but for whatever reason actually being sick yourself made you less interested in the fetish and don’t get a chance to work on any fics and by the time you’re healthy you forgot all your ideas because you didn’t write them down.

Then again having ideas for fics and not writing them down is a chronic wave of stupidity that is 99% of the time for me.

Having witnessed a single sneeze in January and none ever since, dying to witness some more and nothing...... #fetishproblems

On 10/15/2018 at 6:52 AM, Oceanmountains said:

When your phone starts to autocorrect everything to "sneeze"🙄 #fetishproblems 

This.

i can sadly relate. Lol

I keep forgetting to delete my history and typing in the search bar only to see the forum come up and awkwardly trying to shield the screen from others as I finish typing the actual URL I wanted. I’ve done this a lot lately. Help lol.

1 minute ago, CeruleanBlue said:

I keep forgetting to delete my history and typing in the search bar only to see the forum come up and awkwardly trying to shield the screen from others as I finish typing the actual URL I wanted. I’ve done this a lot lately. Help lol.

This actually happened when one of my classmates was looking up something and the goddamn forum showed up. I freaked out and shut down my laptop. 😥

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

When you’re too embarrassed to go to the store for cold supplies 😭

I try to imagine that I buy them for a family member or something 😂

16 minutes ago, Feo said:

I try to imagine that I buy them for a family member or something 😂

HAHAHAHA! Good tip! Let’s just hope for no chatty cash register workers! 

On 10/23/2018 at 3:57 PM, LaDeeDaa said:

This actually happened when one of my classmates was looking up something and the goddamn forum showed up. I freaked out and shut down my laptop. 😥

Oh, my god, I would’ve died. D: Sorry that happened. They probably didn’t take much notice of it though. Autocomplete shows random websites all the time. You’re probably fine.