Sneeze Fetish Forum

Threadjack This Thread!

The Dead One

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I really want a hug. Blah-San does too. I don't know if he's a part of this thread right now because I figured the best way to threadjack a thread would be to not read a single post and just post whatever pops into my head. I had a raspberry cheesecake cookie from Subway two weeks ago and it was the first time I'd ever tried one and God it was delicious.

May the force be with you all.

HAST EVERYONE IGNORED MY LIST OF COMPLETELY RANDOM THREADJACKS??

I like kittens!

Twilight Pinkie Pie of Apple-doomstruction Dash!

Don't stick forks in toasters! That's a dumb way to die!

Rainbows! Unicorns! Pegasususes!

Super Duper Doctor Nyan Cat!

Leopard pillow! Cotton Candy! Polka Dot Clouds! Purple Tiles! Running Miles! Totally Random Things!

I sleep with mashed potatoes!

Walking under a ladder = bad luck!

My egg is sad sadsmiley.gif

Chocolate comics!

Roller Coasters!

Dogs and Squirrels!

Superheroes of Infinity!

Space! It's a Legend! The Legend of Space!

Don't mess with Zelda. Ever. She will get you 5.gif

Santa Claus is real!

I'm learning Japanese! Anata wa baka-desu ka?

Dun...dun-dun dun dun dun DUNNNNNNNNN!

I came in here thinking it would be fun to let my inner threadjacker loose but now I find myself entirely uninspired, and threadjacking is all about me, is it not?

Oh, wait.

I did it! toot.gif

• 2 weeks later...

THE BUNNY RABBITS IS COMING!!!!!!!!! THE BUNNY RABBITS IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a second...shouldn't that be "the bunny rabbits _are_ coming"?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

By the way, it's ridiculous to suddenly have a king after more than a hundred and something years of queens. That said, no queen could possibly as cool as Her Maj, not even our own Juliana, so maybe it's all for the best anyway.

No, sorry TDO, I won't threajack because that is naughty. I will only talk about threadjacking this thread here.

Did you guys know that "50 Shades of Grey" was originally a Twilight Fanfiction called "Master of the Universe"?! I laughed so hard when I heard this! I mean, that explains a lot, doesn't it? xD

Also, what kind of a stupid title is "50 Shades Freed"? I mean, seriously.

This was my first attempt at threadjacking. Did I do it right?

By the way, it's ridiculous to suddenly have a king after more than a hundred and something years of queens. That said, no queen could possibly as cool as Her Maj, not even our own Juliana, so maybe it's all for the best anyway.

Well, three kings, then three queens (not counting the regentesse), then a king again... it kind of makes sense. :P

• 2 weeks later...

And then the king only has daughters, so he breaks the streak in a big way.... :P

But the funny thing about that is that the whole planet is a lot smaller than we think.

Chris Evans is the hottest thing ever.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought that would get some people to respond.

A horse without luck or order is like a young goat without a shirt. That is all.

Bands will make her dance

Bands will make her dance

But it doesn't say that anywhere in the Koran. I checked, and it's not there!

Archived