Sneeze Fetish Forum

Threadjack This Thread!

The Dead One

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you know now what I have to do, right?

poster_spam.gifposter_spam.gifposter_spam.gifposter_spam.gifposter_spam.gifposter_spam.gifposter_spam.gifposter_spam.gifposter_spam.gifposter_spam.gifposter_spam.gif

spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

SSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Email-Marketing-SPAM-Law.jpg

*Sings* Lovely Spaaaam, Wonderful Spaaaaam!

*deep breath*

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!turned.gif

Challenge accepted.

*clears throat*

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile a resident pooped on my pants at work tonight (aqua colored scrubs) and I just laughed and said "Well shit happens" and carried on toileting them. Called home to have a new pair of pants delivered which wasn't going to happen since apparently people around here go to bed with the bloody chickens, so I got the pleasure of walking around the remainder of my shift with a rather large brown streak down my pant leg.

Sittin' on the toilet... sittin' on the toilet... sittin' on the toilet... sittin' on the toilet...

And flush.

You're my honeybunch, sugar plum

Pumpy-umpy-umpkin

You're my sweetie pie

You're my cuppycake, gumdrop

Snoogums, boogums, you're

The apple of my eye

And I love you so

And I want you to know

That I'm always be right here

And I want to sing

Sweet songs to you

Because you are so dear...

In a world where stuff happens, and explosions are definitely a thing, one muscular white guy must team up with other muscular white guys, along with one muscular black guy, maybe a muscular Latino guy, and a muscular white girl with like thirty brothers to save the world! Only he can shoot guns at things, drive cars at other things, and yell at even more things! It's the blockbuster event of the summer! Blowing up boxoffices near you! Buy your tickets now!

"She was a Disneyland of mental problems" might be the most hilarious description I have ever heard! :lmfao:

*jumps on table for heartfelt solo* i said IIIIII GOOOOOT TROUBLED THOUGHTS and the SELF ESTEEM TO MAAAAaaaAAATCH! WHAT A CAAeeyeaheeYEAHEEYEAHATCH-AH! WHAT A CATCH!!!!

Archived