Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Years Sneezing Contest

thesneeze123

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I'd never win but I wanted to try this anyway. Past couple years I only remembered after it was too late. I'm still hanging in but it has been close. I was particularly sneezy yesterday and the lingering itchiness hasn't completely left. I woke this morning with a nagging tickle in my nose which I managed to subdue by a few good blows. It hasn't helped that today I spent all day at relatives with their 4 small long haired dogs. I'm only mildly allergic but I spent a good part of the afternoon pinching my nose. It still itches but I want to see how long I can last!

OMG I'm still eligible since I haven't sneezed once today so I AM IN!

But I've met a few sick friends in the last few days so I may come down with something :P Well we'll see...

You guys have no idea how hard this is with a head cold. uhoh.gif Ive almost lost at least 6 times, but still going strong! Ive gone through my fair share of tissues though...

Someone keeping track of everybody who enters? That would be fun to see how many and how long each of the participant last ;)

I'll keep track of who we have so far and who is out etc happy.png

I can edit my post at any time, so I don't mind doing it!

This is the list, and if more people join, I can just add them to it.

thenseeze123 OUT

Swordrush13 OUT

DaylightStarr OUT

DeathNoteOwner OUT

littlesneeze OUT

cakeface33

Artygirl22 OUT

I induce in public OUT

sneezychick OUT

Indescribable

PuddinPop OUT

zneeze OUT

Amyparda OUT

Chocolate Turnip OUT

Kaida Lake OUT

cherry

HoneyBunny OUT

Little_sniffle OUT

MoonDuck OUT

Bondi OUT

SexualOddity OUT

Shiner OUT

TheMaster

Faberrysneezes! OUT

blurr001 OUT

Heavy-Chevy OUT

Joe OUT

snuffles OUT

Northern Lady OUT

Seniorstatus14 OUT

aznsneeze OUT

smmoct3 OUT

I feel like I might be coming down with something, so I'd better jump in while I still can. I'm in! No sneezes from me yet in 2014!

I'll keep track of who we have so far and who is out etc ^_^

I can edit my post at any time, so I don't mind doing it!

This is the list, and if more people join, I can just add them to it.

thenseeze123

Swordrush13 OUT

DaylightStarr

DeathNoteOwner OUT

littlesneeze

cakeface33

Artygirl22

I induce in public OUT

sneezychick OUT

Indescribable

PuddinPop

zneeze OUT

Amyparda

Chocolate Turnip

Kaida Lake

cherry

HoneyBunny

Little_sniffle

MoonDuck

Bondi

SexualOddity

Shiner OUT

TheMaster

Faberrysneezes!

blurr001

Heavy-Chevy

Joe

snuffles

Northern Lady

Seniorstatus14

aznsneeze

Thank you, I was gonna do something like this so this saved me some time

Well, I'm out. :( I woke up this morning with instant urge to sneeze, but I remembered this and just barely squashed it. I got up and blew my nose and then got back into bed. 2 mins later without warning, I sneezed. But not just once, nooo! That would be too easy! I sneezed 11 times... I was curled up in fetal position almost back asleep when " heh-ICHEW! Ichew! EHchiew! Ah..Ah'tchew! *sniff* huh.. Hitchew!! ah..........AH..AHTSHHHHH! Huh..........HEH'ichew!! EHCHIEW!! Uh...*sniff* ah.........ATCHH! Uh.. ISHEW! ISSSHHEW!!" *sigh* guess this cold got the best of me.. maybe next year!!

Well, little_sniffle I guess if you have to go out you should do it in style! I have a cold too, and it's so hard. I never realised before how much I want to sneeze all the time. I don't know if it's because I'm ill or because I'm extra aware because of the competition, Not in an active, I'm-gonna-sneeze-right-now-if-I-don't-stop-it-way, but in a Yep-urge-is-there-could-become-a-problem kind of way. I'm still in though! And proud of my day and a half so far!

...and I'm out. Right out of the shower I got a tickle in my nose that withstood all of about two seconds of being held back before turning into a big, wet sneeze into my towel :(

Well, little_sniffle I guess if you have to go out you should do it in style!

That made me LOLed :) And I agree wholeheartedly. If you have to go, better go out with a bang!

Been sneezy all morning but they all died before anything happened. I hate that. But I'm still in.

Oh and... for those who are still in the challenge, does your friends and familly notice you trying not to sneeze? How do you explain it of they do?

I'm out! My dad apparently let my cat in my room last night when he went to check on me because I woke myself up sneezing at like 5am xD

Day 2. Still in. Mild tickles at work from time to time that went away without much grief. :bleh:

Am on vacation for the next ten days, though, and most of that time will be at home, either alone, or with the wife, so we'll see what happens there. :bleh:

Can I join? I've been lurking around this topic and I really want to join. I haven't sneezed yet...which is rare because I usually sneeze everyday! So I'm still in the run :)

Unfortunately I'm out, I sneezed twice earlier this morning. But I lasted nearly a day and a half into the new year without sneezing so I'd say not too bad.

Can I join? I've been lurking around this topic and I really want to join. I haven't sneezed yet...which is rare because I usually sneeze everyday! So I'm still in the run :)

Of course you can! :)

I sneeze more than I thought... or at least need to.

Went to union square, my mom kept wanting us to take pictures, the sun was so bright, and I'm photic. I remembered in time though and didn't sneeze :)

Archived