Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Years Sneezing Contest

thesneeze123

I'm in, but can I start as soon as this posts, because I just got sick with little sneezing, but I have already sneezed this year... or am I already out because I sneezed this year?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've just sneezed my first couple this yeaaar no sneeze since today.. i had multiples tickles but i know how to make them go away :D

I'm in, but can I start as soon as this posts, because I just got sick with little sneezing, but I have already sneezed this year... or am I already out because I sneezed this year?

If you've sneezed this year, you're out. This is for people who have not sneezed at all so far during 2014. :bleh:

OK, then I'm out. I sneezed a while back when I was suffering from a cold. but that's OK because I've been fighting the urge to induce, and now I can.

Welp...im out...i sneezed in doubles. I was trying not too..but hey 14 days is pretty good.

Welp...im out...i sneezed in doubles. I was trying not too..but hey 14 days is pretty good.

Aww... Bless you, and congratulations for making it this long! kicking.gif

Aww... Bless you, and congratulations for making it this long! kicking.gif

XD thank u.

Not many people are left!!

The ones remaining are:

DaylightStarr

cakeface33

Indescribable

Chocolate Turnip

Kaida Lake

cherry

The Master

A link to the list for those interested can be found here ^_^

Does stifling count? If so, I am out...

I'm afraid it does bleh.gif

Only 4 remaining!

cherry

cakeface33

Indescribable

TheMaster

I'm seriously impressed at 24 days!

I'm seriously impressed at 24 days!

So am I! I'm don't have any allergies and I managed to lose in record time *blush* Kudos to the last 4 contenders!

I'm gonna ask again this question because nobody answered it the first time... ;)

So did anyone remarked on your lack of sneezing and asked the reason? And how do you plan to explain the return of the sneeziness after the contest? ;)

For those of us who are hardly sneezing I guess nothing would seem amiss but to those who are regular sneezer in their everyday life, did anyone say anything at all?

To answer your question; I didn't last that long, but I don't sneeze around people anyway and no one ever mentions anything about it. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Major apologies if you meant the remaining...four I believe. This contest has been dragging on longer than I expected it to and the others haven't really checked in with their progress...oh well.

I usually keep my elusive sneeziness on the down low and as far as I'm concerned, nobody had noticed which is good for me because it would be embarrassing to answer for it. But before the contest,I was actually a fairly regular sneezer once or twice a day. Hope that answered your questions.

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I didn't even have a chance to join, but I haven't sneezed even once since... I'd have quite an advantege in this contest due to the fact that I can go several months without having to sneeze *le sigh*

Yeah Realized I haven't checked in with this thread for a long time but I haven't sneezed yet this year. Nobody I know has commented on my lack of sneezyness considering I don't normally sneeze unless I'm sick.

Archived