Sneeze Fetish Forum

~Deathy's drabbles ~

SpookyScarySkeleton

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh.. Look at that. I didn't update. Sorry man. I was busy all weekend ;o and Sunday I was like writter's block. So yeh ill probly put a Drabble up tonight :)

I was actually too lazy .. I'd say I'm busy.. But I'm not xD . So anyhow ill update give or take tommrow. Tonight I'm actually busy a bit and Thursday night as well. ^-^. So yeh ill uh update tommrow possibly.

I should really stop being a professional procrastinator.~ It's really bad xD

So uh this is 4 days late.

hope you guys enjoy it

:)

Type : Oc

Charecters : Derek and Elias

Victim : Derek

Prompt : Suspicion

------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek Verlac was not the type to get sick often. He had various allergies, but nonethless was healthy most the time.

Derek woke up, opening his teal eyes then sneezed uncovered on his blue blanket "Hitchiewwww" he groaned, this was not going to be a good day. He had decided that he would hide this mere weakness from Elias.

The dark haired male threw on a black tee shirt, black skinny jeans , his leather jacket and a wine beanie since he wouldn't bother with his hair today. He went downstairs , grabbed a cereal bar and chased it down with water then went to brush his teeth in the bathroom. Derek then examined his reflexion in the mirror , he was pale, had glassy teal eyes, chapped red nostrils with moisture around them and bags under his eyes.

The dark haired boy walked over to the living room , grabbed a tissue from a box on the coffee table then doubled over sneezing into the tissue "Heh?- Hitchiewww Hitchieww Hitchiewww". His mother was in the kitchen and herd his sneezes and said "Bless you dear." she rushed over to him and stood on her tipy toes to feel her sons head "Oh my , Derek Benjamin Verlac , you are staying home. You have a fever". The tall dark haired boy shook his head and said "I'b fi'de momb quid it". His mom said "Fine, if you are so insistant on going to school with a fever. I will just get some meds into you and let you be, you're such a dummy.". Derek nodded. His mom got him some DayQuil and the teal eyed boy took the meds. His blonde mom looked into her son's eye's , the same color as hers and said "Be careful and if you need me to go pick you up. I'll go. " she gave him a box of tissues and let him go to his car outside.

Derek took his backpack, tissue box and keys , then headed out the door. He got into his car, put the tissues and backpack on the passanger seat then started the car. Before starting to drive he got a tickle in his nose and thought " is it going to be THIS annoying?" he doubled over with messy sneezes uncovered on the steering wheel "Hitchiewww Hitchiieww Hitchiewww". He sighed and drove the car to school. Once at school.. he put the tissue box in his bag, in hope of hiding his sickness from Elias. Derek also chucked his keys into his bag too , then grabbed his cigarette pack with lighter and zipped up the bag. He got out of the car then walked over to where the students were aloud to smoke. He lit his cigarette then took a puff, he exhaled and sighed at how congested he was. He stomped on his cigarette to destroy the flame then set his lighter and cigarette pack down muttering "Like father, Like son" as his mom would always say when Derek smoked. Derek opened his backpack and took a tissue from the box, he blew his nose discretly trying to keep attention away from himself. He then put his lighter,cigarette pack and tissue box in his bag.

Derek walked to his locker and found Elias waiting for him at it. The taller boy kissed the small blonde then said "Mordning" .

Elias said "Morning" seeming to ignore the congestion in the taller boy's voice.

Derek grabbed his math books and pencil case , he sniffled as silently as he could.

They walked hand in hand to math class .

Derek's nose was starting to tickle again.. he scrubbed at his nose in hopes to keep the sneeze at bay.

Elias kissed his cheek and the taller boy smiled.

They arrived in math and sat down beside eachother.

Other students came in as class would start soon.

Derek sneezed twice uncovered to the side away from Elias "Hitchiewww Hitchiewewww Hitchieewww Hitchiiiiew". he gave a liquid snif and decided that holding sneezes in wasen't the best idea.

Elias offered a "Bless you darling"

Derek said "I didn't sneeze. I haven't a clue what you're talking about my love"

The blonde cocked an eyebrow at him but got no further response, how weird of Derek.

Math class went by quick, next was history.

Derek said "Uhm I have to use the restroom Elias, i'll be right back".

The tall dark haired boy walked down the halls, he passed his locker and chucked his math books into it then grabbed his history books.

Derek sneezed uncovered to the side "Hitchieww Hitchiewww Hitchiewww"

Elias said "Ew. why'd you sneeze on me?" he wiped his freckled face.

Derek said "Uhm'b didn't see you there. Im'b sorry babe."

Elias kissed his forehead then said "Bless you, it's quite alright but don't do it again. You seem to have a fever, are you sick?" the blonde fair eyebrows at Derek.

The taller boy said "D'no d'not sicgk. uhm excuse be . I deed to use the restroom" he hurried down the hall .

Elias headed to History and sat down.

Meanwhile, Derek entered the bathroom and headed for a stall. He took out a few tissues and blew his nose loudly trying to get rid of congestion. He then got out of the stall, threw the tissues in the trashcan and put his tissue box in his bag. He snifffled and headed to History.

Derek sat down in History class beside Elias. The blonde took note of how pale Derek was and his chapped red nostrils.

Elias passed him a note that said "Hey rudolph, you look cute but sick and miserable"

Derek smirked at the note then scribbled down "I'm not cute neither sick but yeh I am miserable."

The blonde scribbled down on the not "You are sick are sick, admit it"

Derek sighed and wrote down "no,we will discuss of this later. I'm trying to learn"

Elias smirked and wrote down "wow you must be REALLY sick if you want to listen in class"

The teal eyed male chuckled then it turned into a coughing fit.

The blonde gave him a "I'm right" look and Derek glared at him.

The dark haired male's stare broken by a sneeze "Hitchiewww"

The teacher looked at Derek then said "Mister Verlac please go to the nurse, you're distrupting the class with your sickness and you're almost falling asleep in your chair . Have Mister Schmidt acompany you".

Derek sighed and took Elias' hand , they walked down the hall to the nurses office.

Elias looked at him and said "I was getting suspicious of you. I could hear your loud nose blowing from the hallway babe"

Derek blushed then said "Yes I gues im'b sickg"

The nurse, a plump old woman with gray hair came to take Derek's tempeture. He was running a fever.

The nurse said "Mister Verlac, i'll call a parent"

Elias hugged Derek and nuzzled his chest.

The taller boy turned his head away and sneezed "Hitchieww Hitchieww Hitchieww"

Elias looked up at him with green eyes , giggled and said "Bless you my dear. awe my poor Derek"

Derek messed the shorter boy's hair and said "Thankgs kiddo"

Elias pouted and said "Im not a kid, only a year younger. in grade 11" .

Derek chuckled and said "You're still a kid to me doll".

The nurse came back in the room and said "I've called misses Verlac, she will pick up Derek shortly and said that Elias could be picked up too". Elias kissed the taller man's cheek and said "Okay. Let's go wait outside on the steps".

The two boys walked outside and sat on the steps. Derek took out a cigarette and his lighter, then lit his cigarette. He inhaled the smoke then exhaled. Elias said "It's bad for you Derek. Drugs are bad". The taller boy said with a sharp edge of pain "I'm fully aware that drugs are bad. My dad has proved me that". Elias cocked an eyebrow wondering what that could mean, he'd always thought Derek, Amelia (Derek's older sister), Miss and Mister Verlac where all close. He was about to ask a question but just then misses Verlac's van pulled up at the curb and Derek stomped on his cigarette , chucked his lighter and cigarette pack in his bag then got in the van. Elias sat beside Derek in the car.

Miss Verlac turned towards them and said "Derek Benjamin Verlac, how do you not know how to take care of yourself?" his mom looked at her son with teal eyes full of concern. Derek simply said "im'b d'not sicgk mom'b". Miss Verlac sighed then started the car.

The ride home Derek was mostly quiet except when he blew his nose loudly, earning a look of sympathy from Elias.

They arrived at the Verlac's home then went in the house.

Derek chucked his backpack on his bedroom floor then collapsed in his bed.

Elias layed beside him and said "I hope you feel better"

Derek smiled and said "As do I , I want to feel better" he closed his eyes and slept peacefully.

Elias smiled at how cute the tough cool guy Derek looked asleep.

The blonde stroked the teal eyed boy's raven hair and klssed him on the forehead then fell asleep cuddling Derek.

Le End

-------------------------------------------------------------

Notes : Wow that's hella long ;o My bad. Is this any good ? I really got carried away. Hopes this makes up for the wait. ALSOOOOOOOOOO. I have an idea.

Okay.

Idea : So as you could tell I put small hints throughout the story of another prompt that I made up called "Father Like Son". Derek's father is a drug addict in rehab, but Derek does not feel like sharing this with Elias until it is the right time. It will show a bit of Derek's past family history and sad feels~~

^^ Tell me if you like that prompt.

Nice discriptions there deathy chan. I feel like i was in the story. This was really good. Totally worth the wait. As for the prompt...i like it. Go for it. :clapping::rockon:

OOOOOOO hiding sickness is my fave! :D :D kudos to you, deathy!

Sure, that prompt sounds good to me! Mmm, denial-y Derek.....hmm, and do I sense....a little bit of contagion?? ;) ;)

Nice discriptions there deathy chan. I feel like i was in the story. This was really good. Totally worth the wait. As for the prompt...i like it. Go for it. :clapping::rockon:

. Awwe thank you ! :) I always try to put a lot of detail so people can paint a picture in their heads :) . I'm glad it was worth the wait, thank you so much.. You're too sweet Arty :hug: I'll put up another Drabble perhaps tommrow or Friday :) .

OOOOOOO hiding sickness is my fave! :D :D kudos to you, deathy!

Sure, that prompt sounds good to me! Mmm, denial-y Derek.....hmm, and do I sense....a little bit of contagion?? ;) ;)

Thank you N_T . contagion you know it *fistbumps* I would've gotten Elias sick but it was getting way too long haha . Yes I'm going to get writing probly tommrow

I was secretly plotting to make this a surprise for tonight cause i'm feeling writty ;o

mwahah

Kai so here's another Oc ;o hope you guys enjoy.

Oc

Charecters: Derek & Elias

Victim : Why not Elias? << couldn't help myself. sorry.

Prompt : Like Father Like Son

Description : Well a kind of second part to "Suspicion" because I couldn't help but have contagion alright? Derek's father is a drug addict. Mister And Miss Verlac had met in high school , having the twins Derek&Amelia when they were in 11th grade. Mister Verlac is tall, has green eyes and dark hair while Miss Verlac has fair hair, teal eyes and is short. Amelia is the eldest twin, has dark hair and has teal eyes resembling her brother. So that's a tiny bit of background. Mister Verlac started by smoking cigarette's at 13 then doing weed as a freshman . Mister and Miss Verlac were high when they created Derek and Amelia. Flash foward 17 years, the twins senior's themselves, Derek smoking cigarette's and Amelia drug free. Mister Verlac is in rehab because he wants to get rid of his drug addiction's and Miss Verlac takes care of the twin's.

Now onto the torture

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek awoke that morning looking at his boyfriend Elias.

The blonde's nose was tinted red and he looked quite sick.

Just then as if to agree with Derek, Elias sneezed "Ishuu Ishhuu"

Derek murmered "Bless love, Im quite sorry I have gotten you sickg"

The blonde said "Id'ts fi'de" he blew his nose into a tissue.

They fell back asleep shortly after.

Several hours later, Derek woke up screaming from a feverish nightmare .

Elias woke up too and said "Want to talk about it babe?"

The dark haired boy thought for a moment and said "Fi'de. Okagy so wend by mom'b was pregnant , my dad used to smoke mary-jane with her. That's why im dyslexic, my father and mom weren't being careful and my sister has dyslexia too." he looked at Elias with scared teal eyes. Elias said "I never knew you were dyslexic".

Derek looked at the floor and said "I thought you would call me stupid". Elias lifted Derek's chin and looked him straight in the eyes saying "I'll never think you are stupid no matter what disorder you have. You're perfect just the way you are. Disorders do not equal stupid. I have bad anxiety that I need to take medication for, I can sympathize darling". Derek kissed him on the cheek and said "Thank you. That's very reassuring. as I was saying my mom and dad had me and Amelia when they were high so that's why I have dyslexia. Now my father is in rehab, he finally decided to get help 17 years after we were born. Years of abusing us violently, hitting us out of anger when the drugs made him go crazy." Tears welled up in his teal eyes. Elias stroked his hand, his heart breaking as his though boy cried on his shoulder. Elias stroked his hair and said "It's going to be alright love. I'm here with you. Your dad will get better, I promise". They cuddled all night whilst Derek cried his heart out over the pain of having a drug addict as a father.

Now Elias knew what Derek had ment that day.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: This was really rushed in 20 minutes. But hope you guys enjoy

:) It's really sad but backstory horra.

Kai so here is a fic for N_T cause she rocks ;o

Fandom : Hp

Victim : Draco

Charecters : Harry and Draco

Cause : Allergies

Description: Havn't seen any movies or read any books, just read fanfics on them. Hope I get the charecter traits right. Mkai thank you

:) . Draco has pollen allergies wich he tries to hide his weakness from Harry in uh Potion Class ( does that make sense?).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day in Potion Class at Hogwarts .

Draco sat a seat behind Harry, the fair haired one sniffled. The pollen dances in his nostrils torturing him.

Harry tried to ignore his annoying sniffles. The raven haired boy trying to concentrate on what to put in his beaker in front of him.

The teacher said "Now put a tea spoon of frog's blood and then add a bit of pepper into the mix, to get a best result please do this cautiously".

The slytherin put frog's blood in his beaker then took the pepper into his hand carefully when suddunly a sneeze crept up on him, the aroma of the spice and the pollen torturing his nose he sneezed uncovered .. spraying Harry a bit "Hutchuuuh Hutchuuuh" the gust of wind from the blonde's mouth blowing the pepper onto Harry.

The raven haired male then said "W-what w-as Ishuuu Ishuu t-that f-for? Ishuu" Harry wiped his nose on his sleeve.

The blonde said "Uhm" for once at loss of words he lied and said "Uhm for that time you got uhm higher points on that one uh final" he managed to stutter out.

Harry cocked an eyebrow at him, weird for the slytherin to be left without an asshole remark.

They continued working on their potions.

Several minutes later, Draco gave in too a muffled fit against his sweater "Hutchm'ph Hutchm'ph Hutchm'ph Htchm'phieww"

Harry turned around and eyed him suspiciously "Getting sick?" he said in a teasing tone, it was always good when your ennemy could have weakness.

The blonde said "I'mb d'not sicgk dummby." he sniffled.

The raven haired one gave him a handkerchief and said "You look like you'll need it blondie" then flicked the slytherin's nose.

Draco's fast explosions weren't what he expected. The blonde doubled over into the handkerchief "Hutchuh Hutchhuuuh Hutchuuuh Hutchuuh" he sniffled and groaned.

Harry looked at him with his emerald eyes "What's wrong Draco? Bless you darling" he gave him a look of sympathy.

The blonde glared at him and said "I don't need your sympathy, Potter. Nothing's wrong i'mb heh- Hutchuuuh Hutchuuh fi'de".

Harry looked at Draco's red allergic tear rimmed eyes and came to a conclusion "You're allergic arn't you mate?"

Draco sighed and decided that giving in to weakness was best since his allergies were tireing him out "Yes, I admit I have pollen allergies. Shove flowers in my face and I will sneeze my head off. Don't get any ideas Potter. Happy that you know now?"

Harry said with a grin "Pleased. and don't sit near a window dummy".

They chuckled for a moment then returned back to work.

Draco sighed and though" My Harry is just so cute. But I have to pretend to hate him... He musn't like me this way"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Cliffhanger just cause I feel like it. .. Should this get a second part. Please critisize all you want !

:) I could only improve more.

Hope you enjoy N_T and Arty too c:

You damn right i enjoyed!!!! I love u so much!!!!! Yay!!!!!! Not enough sneezy draco. Uh...can u do my request for remedy? I gave the choice of either deathnote: (L being sick and light cooks for him) or Rise of the guardians: (Jamie getting sick with a high fever and sneezy goodness and Jack being an awesome boyfriend and ice pack, helps him out)

Either one is fine...=> Arty can wait. ^_^

OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS SO HOOOOOOT OMG I LOVED IT I LOVED IT THANK YOUUUUUUUU

MMMMMMMM Draco and harry are my babies <3

You damn right i enjoyed!!!! I love u so much!!!!! Yay!!!!!! Not enough sneezy draco. Uh...can u do my request for remedy? I gave the choice of either deathnote: (L being sick and light cooks for him) or Rise of the guardians: (Jamie getting sick with a high fever and sneezy goodness and Jack being an awesome boyfriend and ice pack, helps him out)

Either one is fine...=> Arty can wait. happy.png

thank you arty !

smile.png and sorry I didn't get to yours earlier.

OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS SO HOOOOOOT OMG I LOVED IT I LOVED IT THANK YOUUUUUUUU

MMMMMMMM Draco and harry are my babies <3

Awwwe , nope thank you. I didn't think it was any good aha. Glad you enjoyed

smile.png

So here's a drabble for Arty my best friend !

smile.pnghug.gif

getting distracted by my chemical romance oups

Fandom : Rise Of The Guardians

Charecters: Jack Frost and Jamie

Victim: Jamie

Cause: Cold

Description : This is when Jamie has grown up to be a teenager, still belives in Jack and is dating the fun loving guardian. It's a snow day but Jamie is sick. His boyfriend Jack Frost comes to take care of him. Caretaking and Sickness involved.Fluff too cause I can't help myself.

Other: I'll try to use italics when they are talking or thinking xD just cause I learned how to use the uh post functions. Okai thanks for reading the intro thingys

smile.png

Okay onto it !

smile.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie woke up , looked outside his window and thought

"Must be Jack making it snow, it's so pretty outside. Good thing there is no school because ouch I have this headache and my nose is itching like crazy." Jamie wobbled back to his bed dizzily and then sneezed into his green blanket "Ishuuieww Ishieww".Jamie growned at the pain shooting threw his head, the blue walls in his room becoming fuzzy. He decided to sleep some more..

Several hours later, Jack Frost knocked on the window . Jamie got out of bed, the blue walls becoming dizzy and he wobbled over dizzily to the window, opened it then his knees buckled and he sank to the floor. Jack said "Oh my baby boy. You're sick"; . The white haired teenager picked up the smaller boy from the floor and tucked him under the green covers again. Jack used his powers to make an ice pack then put it on Jamie's feverish forehead. Jack kissed his cheek and said "Rest love, feel better"

Jack settled in the bed beside Jamie, wrapping his arms around the small boy protectively.

Jamie woke up coughing on Jack's shirt. The brown haired boy then said "Im'b sorry Jacgk, don't feel good"

. The guardian said "I know baby boy, it's going to be alright. Let's get some meds into you shall we?".Jamie nodded then sneezed "Ishieww Ishieww". Jack said "Bless you darling."

then planted a kiss on Jamie's forehead.

Jack went in the bathroom and found DayQuil.

Jack came back with a glass of water and DayQuil into the bedroom.

The guardian sat down close to Jamie then handed him the meds

The brown haired boy swallowed the meds then started coughing violently, Jack held the glass of water to his lips.

Jamie took small cautious sips in between coughs.

Jack gave him a look of sympathy and said "Shush baby boy. It's gonna be okay.". He rubbed Jamie's back softly.

Jamie then said "Thankgks for Ishieww Ishiewww Ishiewww t-taking Ishieww care of be"

Jack put a tissue on the smaller boy's chapped nostrils and said "Blow sweetie. I know it hurts but it will make you better"

The smaller boy obeyed and blew his nose with a congested gurgle then said "You're right. I do feel much better"

Jack said"Get some rest dear, sleep for me"

The guardian wrapped his arms around the small boy and kissed his cheek.

Jamie's fever gone down, Jack smiled knowing his boyfriend was getting better.

Jamie soon fell asleep in Jack's embrace.

The guardian smiled and hurried out the window to fufil his guardian duties.

But before he left , Jack scribbled down a note on and left it on the bedside table for his sick boyfriend to read later.

The note said : " I love you Jamie. Feel better and goodluck with upcoming exams. I know you don't like school but do your best for me. I'm so proud of how much you've grown up.

xox

Love, your caring boyfriend and guardian

~Jack Frost "

Jack smiled at the note that he hoped Jamie would like. Even though they are boyfriends Jack couldn't help but still being super protective of the small teenager.

Jack flew out the window to fufil his guardian duties

La Fin

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Hope you enjoy !

smile.png Here ya go Arty and hope someone else enjoys too smile.png

Ugh the text fricked up. so sorry if it's hard to read. Tryed to fix it all .-.

I...i.....i...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I :love: You!!!!!!!!!!!

He called him baby boy!!!! Awwwwwwwwww

Tho what were all those quoty things in the story?

I...i.....i...

hug.gifhug.gifhug.gifhug.gif

I love.gif You!!!!!!!!!!!

Tho what were all those quoty things in the story?

Awwe thanks man <3

:hug:

DAWWWWWWWWWWWW~

That was so cute. I liked the part where he woke up coughing on his shirt and then he just mumbled "dont feel good" and jack was like "its okay" and ascjvbdiasucbhaewiuocnhaj it was just so cute OKAY???

:hug:

DAWWWWWWWWWWWW~

That was so cute. I liked the part where he woke up coughing on his shirt and then he just mumbled "dont feel good" and jack was like "its okay" and ascjvbdiasucbhaewiuocnhaj it was just so cute OKAY???

hug.gif

Thanks mate :) I try to make it cute :P

So uhhh...

Any requests?

Archived