Sneeze Fetish Forum

~Deathy's drabbles ~

SpookyScarySkeleton

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That really was and then he called jamie baby boy...adorable.

Thank you ! :)

Any requests or or?

Ok...

Fandom: deathnote

Sickie: L

Pairing: LxLight...mentions of fatherxSon from L and Watari

Themes: cough, and Childhood

Light always knows when L is sick because he coughs more then usual. When He gets taken care of by light, L remembers when Watari first cared for him when he got sick.

Ooohhh for Harry Potter:

Fandom: Harry Potter

Sickie: Harry

Pairing: DracoxHarry

Theme: Hypocrite

Draco realizes that while he loved Harry, the young man.can be a hypocrite when sick. How does he take such good care of everyone else Draco included, but not himself..? What a bloody hypocrite...

What!!! No Supernatural prompt yet? tsk tsk tsk a shame! *wink*

I know I've already left a prompt at Sen Beret's blog but I'm so craving Sneezy Crowley these days... why don't you have a go with this little idea. - Locked in the dungeon, Crowley has nothing but memories to keep him occupied and a persistent tickle in his nose remind him of a time, when he was not so demony, and certain smell could trigger hugely embarrassing sneezing fits.

I dunno which prompt from you list it can fill.. maybe 48- pathetic, 70- confession or 22- embarassment...

Have fun:)

What!!! No Supernatural prompt yet? tsk tsk tsk a shame! *wink*

I know I've already left a prompt at Sen Beret's blog but I'm so craving Sneezy Crowley these days... why don't you have a go with this little idea. - Locked in the dungeon, Crowley has nothing but memories to keep him occupied and a persistent tickle in his nose remind him of a time, when he was not so demony, and certain smell could trigger hugely embarrassing sneezing fits.

I dunno which prompt from you list it can fill.. maybe 48- pathetic, 70- confession or 22- embarassment...

Have fun:)

Uhhh crowley's a demon right?

;w;

Shit ive only watched a few episodes and im super tired right now xD

So I probly wont write something. maybe idk.

But that sounds cool :)

I'll consider it

Uhhh crowley's a demon right?

Yes and.... no. I don't know where in the serie you are and sorry if I'm being a bit spoiler-ish but at the end of season 8, he's been almost turned human. Sam stopped the trials before he happened but he's stuck in a state that's not really clear, even now that we are in the middle of season 9. Last trailer showed him crying with a box of tissue on his bed. That's not really King of Hell of him ;) I guess that's what pushed my buttons *blush* Crowley.... tissues.... *melt*

Anyway, that's ok if you wait until you know the serie better :) Take your time.

YES DO THAT HYPOCRITE ONE DO IT DO IT

Ahem...I mean...

Yes. I would love to read the request for Hypocrite. It would be highly intriguing and enjoyable. Uhm, yeah *fails at acting like a super intelligent person xD *

*laughs at N_T's reply*

Well since two of you want Hp why not?

I'll get to the supernatural one once i've uh watched enough episodes, sound cool?

Fandom: Harry Potter

Victim: Harry

Ship<3: DracoxHarry

Theme: Hypocrite

Description:Draco realizes that while he loved Harry, the young man.can be a hypocrite when sick. How does he take such good care of everyone else Draco included, but not himself..? What a bloody hypocrite...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco woke up that morning feeling much better than yestarday but still quite ill.

His raven haired boyfriend was fixing up breakfeast in the kitchen singing random upbeat songs. "Making bacon pancakes makin bacon pancakes." Harry chuckled to himself and made bacon with pancakes. Harry then interupted his singing to sneeze away from the stove "Ashoo Ashoo". He sniffled then continued cooking.

Draco came up behind him and said "You better not have sneezed in my food darling. You feeling sick?"

Harry said "d'not sigck go rest Draco my lovely boyfriend"

Draco rolled his eyes then sat down on the couch flipping through tv channels.

Harry came into the living room and set two plates of bacon with pancakes on the coffee table as well as two glasses of orange juice.

Draco ate a generous amount of his food then decided he wasn't hungry anymore.

Harry just then was coughing up a lung.

Draco muttered "Hypocrite. You scold me when I don't take care of myself but now look at yourself?" he gave Harry his glass of orange juice and Harry drank it with a thankful smiled then said "But i'b d'not sicgk okay maybe a little but i'll let you take care of be"

Draco said " 1 point to slytherins!'

Harry chuckled and said "Point well earned blondie"

They watched movies the rest of the day whilst Draco nursed Harry back to health.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes : Okay thanks I fail. Hope you enjoy

:)

heehee "1 point Slytherin" cuuuuute!!

Aww, deathy these prompts of yours are so gooooood! I wanna steal this one too!

heehee "1 point Slytherin" cuuuuute!!

Aww, deathy these prompts of yours are so gooooood! I wanna steal this one too!

Go for it. It was uh Garnet's prompts I think ? Not mine xD

Aha :)

What should I write nxt?

How about ur oc's using the prompt blanket

One boy is sick..with the worst headcold ever and has chills. His boyfriend realizes the heater in their apartment is broken so he gets a blanket and wraps his sickie bf in it.

Aww... Deathy, you're always so quick with these cute drabbles! I loved the Mortal Instruments (Jace...! :inlove:) and Harry Potter ones! However, I have decided that this thread needs a Supernatural drabble.

Now here's an idea: Sam has the flu and is feeling horrible. They're on a hunt, and Sam keeps saying that they need to go out, but Dean makes sure that he stays in bed and takes care of him. A bit of teasing, but some serious concern from Dean would be perfect. Sneezy Sammy...aww... I'm excited already! ;)

Aww... Deathy, you're always so quick with these cute drabbles! I loved the Mortal Instruments (Jace...! in_love.gif) and Harry Potter ones! However, I have decided that this thread needs a Supernatural drabble.

Now here's an idea: Sam has the flu and is feeling horrible. They're on a hunt, and Sam keeps saying that they need to go out, but Dean makes sure that he stays in bed and takes care of him. A bit of teasing, but some serious concern from Dean would be perfect. Sneezy Sammy...aww... I'm excited already! wink.png

Ah thanks Sophie, its an honour to have you comment cause youre so good at writting :)blushsmiley.gif mmm well I wasnt sure if I was going to uh write today.. I uh havnt uh watched enough supernatural for it to be a good uh fic.. yee thats it.

oh look its like 12am so this is the perfect time for inspiration to strike.

Here is a fic for Sophie

:) a reward for all the beautiful fics/drabbles she's written :)

Fandom : Supernatural

Charecters : DeanxSam

Victim : Sam

description : Caretaking , playfulness and brotherly love. Sammy is our sickie and Dean takes care of him

Alright, lets write !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sammy was sick with a feverish flu in bed.

Sammy tucked under the blue covers while Dean listened to Sam's protests.

Sam whined "But we are on a hunt to find the demon hounds. I have to get out of bed" he pouted and whined like a child.

Dean then chuckled and said "No case for you little one, you've already gotten a case of the flu" he pet Sam's damp hair , Sam's hair sticking to his forehead from the fever sweat.

Sam was about to protest some more until he sneezed on Dean "Hech'ew Hech'ew heh-heh?" he pouted as his sneeze was stuck.

Dean then said "Awe sneeze stuck honey?. I know you're pissed Sammy but getting me sick won't help" he tickled his younger brother's nose with a tissue then put the tissue over his little brother's snot filled nose.

Sammy sneezed into the tissue "Htch'ew Hech'ew."

Dean said in a soft tone "Bless you Sammy"

Sam said "Thangks Deand. I guess you're right I can't go out. Wanna cuddle wid be?" he looked at Dean with pleading eyes.

Dean chuckled and said "Alright buttercup. " he got under the covers with Sam and they soon fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes : Hope you enjoy Sophie

:) and enjoy everyone :)

:hug: Oh Sammy...

I especially liked the first paragraph. All feverish and still wanting to help - too cute!

hug.gif Oh Sammy...

I especially liked the first paragraph. All feverish and still wanting to help - too cute!

Thanks

I try I try to make it cute :)

Sammy <3

Dean<3

woo.

Any other requests ?

Hmm...not at the moment.

Sorry :/ just wait and see what your muse comes to, I guess. :) Ideas will come. They always do for me. That's how I got stuck working on so many personal projects at once :laugh: I even have a waiting list for projects I don't have time for!

Awwww... Sammy...!! My poor sick baby! heart.gifheart.gifheart.gif

No case for you little one, you've already gotten a case of the flu

This is probably my favorite quote from the drabble. The pun is too cute!

I know you're pissed Sammy but getting me sick won't help

And that. Was cute, too. (:

All in all, this drabble just made me want to take care of my Sammy....! He's such a cutie, awww...! Thanks a lot, Deathy!

All in all, this drabble just made me want to take care of my Sammy....! He's such a cutie, awww...! Thanks a lot, Deathy!

Awe thanks <3

:) No problem ! :)

Oh look another idea

Fandom : Spn

Charecters : Castiel & Dean ( Because Destiel. <3 Human Castiel yee)

Victim : Castiel

Prompts : Drunk & Three.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Castiel didn't always sneeze but when he did it would come in threes.

Just something about three sneezes made Dean think everything was safe.

They were sitting on stools at the bar drinking a beer.

Soon enough Dean & Castiel were both drunk. Laughing their asses off for no reason.

Just then Castiel sneezed uncovered "Ishiewww Ishiewww"

Dean asked "Bless you Honey. Ya getting sick?" he waited for a third sneeze.

"N-no just s-sn Ishiewww sneezy when i'b drunk" Cas stuttered out the answer, sneezing towards the ground.

Dean chuckled and said "Bless you"

Cas smiled and said "Thankgs Deand"

They returned home taking a taxi then crashed on the couch.

Le end ~

------------------------------------------

Notes : Sorri I couldn't help myself from Destiel ;c Judge me. aha. hope everyone enjoys

Awe thanks <3

:) No problem ! :)

Oh look another idea

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon enough Dean & Castiel were both drunk. Laughing their asses off for no reason.

"N-no just s-sn Ishiewww sneezy when i'b drunk" Cas stuttered out the answer, sneezing towards the ground.

Le end ~

Notes : Sorri I couldn't help myself from Destiel ;c Judge me. aha. hope everyone enjoys

ii-

damn you

can i please steal your writing talent?

Awe thanks <3

smile.png No problem ! smile.png

Oh look another idea

Le end ~

smile.png

ii-

damn you

can i please steal your writing talent?

What writting talent? I have none.

You're stealing air darling c:

huehue.

But ty.:)

Archived