Sneeze Fetish Forum

~Deathy's drabbles ~

SpookyScarySkeleton

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What u talking about, deathy?

Of COURSE you have writing talent hug.gif

Ok those of us who know deathy chan has talent say AYE!!!!

AYE!!!!!!!

AYEE

AYE

AYE x infinity

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYE!!!

Shut up guys xD

Thanks doe.

.-. woah no drabble for right now sorri

now a loz drabble for N_T cause she dosn't like Link all that much

:P

Fandom: Legend Of Zelda.

Charecters: Link and Zelda.

Victim : LInk (allergies)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Princess, P-princess Zelda" Link ran into the castle out of breath. He had came with a letter for the princess of Hyrule.

Princess Zelda came out of her room and hurried to meet Link in the living room.

They sat down then Princess Zelda asked him "What is your wanting to have a meeting with me for today Link? Just small friend chat or important details about running hyrule?"

Link responding with "Well " he handed the white envolope with a red stamp on it to Zelda, he continued "This letter was sent from the Enader kingdom, a request to come meet you I suppose to discuss matters between both your nations".

Zelda nodded and read the letter carefully, her eyes following the words on the paper while Zelda's cat, Emudu, jumped on Link's lap.

The reaction was almost instant.. Link pitched fowards with stifled harsh sneezes into the crook of his elbow "Ishhhiew Hchnx't Hchnx't Hchnx't"

Zelda looked up from the letter then at the hero and said "My, bless you Link. you sick?"

Link responded with "Allergies" and awkwardly made motions directing to the cat.

Zelda understood then brought Emudu to her room in a hurry then came back and sat down with Link.

Link blew his nose then sneezed "Htchxn't Hchxn't Hchxn't" but not loud enough for Zelda to hear.

Link blew his nose into a tissue as quietly as possible then tossed it in the rubbish.

They talked about Hyrule's issues for a while then fell asleep, legs tangled and Zelda leaning against the hero's shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes : Uh this sucks .

oki... erm enjoy

:)

I'm a bit late to this thread, but better late than never! :P These are all really, really cute DNO! :wub: I especially love the SPN ones! That Sam one, ohmaigosh that was so adorable!!! <3

D'awwwwww!!!

I'm a bit late to this thread, but better late than never! tonguesmiley.gif These are all really, really cute DNO! wub.png I especially love the SPN ones! That Sam one, ohmaigosh that was so adorable!!! <3

Awwwe thank you MaiMai :) you're honestly one of my favorite writters so it's an honour to get a compliment from you ! :) . Thank you so much :)

Dawwwwww!!!

That was souuuuu cute!!!!

Thank you wonderful Deathy person!! I loved it a whole awesome lot and ZELDA YUS MY WORLD!!!!

Dawwwwww!!!

That was souuuuu cute!!!!

Thank you wonderful Deathy person!! I loved it a whole awesome lot and ZELDA YUS MY WORLD!!!!

Thank you<3 , No problem , my pleasure to write :) .

I might have a little something for you guys..

Castiel from spn.

couldn't resist.

Enjoy

I have a bunch of anime movies to watch thanks to my friend so I can't watch supernatural at the moment. sorry

Fandom : Spn

Charecters : Castiel and Dean (Destiel <3 oups)

Victim : Catiel (Allergys)

-It will be two part drabbles-

Case : Human body functions & superstitions ( I decided to give a case.. cause it's spn. why not?)

Description : Castiel is now human , not long after being turned into a human.. he develops allergies to cats. my my how cute. Castiel is so clueless of what a simple "sneeze" is, how could he have a clue what allergies are? Now it's Dean to solve Cas' mysteries about the human body. In the second part of the drabble Dean and Castiel will explore a dusty haunted building that everyone is surperstitious about because they think ghosts have found a home in there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean had been walking in an alley.

Abandoned appartments were quite spooky at night, they were haunted or so the old folk of the village said.

All of a sudden , a shadow appeared at the corner of the allley. Dean got his knife out, ready to attack whatever would come at him.

He'd left Castiel at home , so he wouldn't get hurt. Cas was getting use to his new human body.

The shadowy figure appeared to be.. a cat?

Dean muttered "How odd." he scooped up the cat , put it in his coat then brought it back to the house, he would have to check out the case later.

Dean walked a few blocks then came to his house he shared with Castiel.

Dean opened the door then closed it quietly, in case Cas was sleeping.

The one new to human life asked "So Dean, any luck finding spirits?"

Dean said "Not the kind i'd drink honey. but neither the kind we are looking for"

Castiel cocked an eyebrow as he didn't get Dean's reference to acholized drinks.

Dean walked over to the couch then sat down beside Castiel.

Castiel pet Dean's hair then sniffled.. "Can nose's malfunction? my nose is broken?" Castiel's inner voice panicked.

Dean took out the cat from his coat and put it close to Castiel's face shouting "Surprise! . It's so cute isn't it?"

Castiel felt a tickle in his nose then thought "ouch, what's hap-" he didn't have time to cover as he didn't know what a sneeze was so he sneezed on the cat "Heh-Ishuu Ishyu". Cas then asked "Deand. is by d'nose brokend?"

Dean chuckled then said "Why no honey, you simply have sneezed"

Castiel cocked an eyebrow and asked "sd'neeze?"

Dean said "Oh you're so adorable Cas, you don't know what a sneeze is.. Well it's to get rid of a foreign irratant in your nose. You might sneeze just from something in the air, from a cold or even allergies. Not everyone has allergies that make them sneeze though. You only have a cold if you're sick, not all the time but their are different types of sickness. Basically a sneeze is your body's defense mechanism"

The cat meowed as if agreeing with Dean.

Castiel pet the cat but then curled up on himself and sneezed uncovered "Ishku Ishku"

Dean said "Bless you sweetie. Here, blow your nose" he passed Cas a tissue.

Castiel looked at the tissue as if it was something from another planet .

Dean said in realization "Oh darling you don't know how to blow your nose, here let me show you" .Dean put a tissue over his own nose then blew and said "See? like that sweetheart. You try".

Castiel put the tissue he was holding in his hands over his nose then blew.

Dean said "Now put it in the rubbish sweetie"

Castiel obeyed and chucked it in the rubbish.

Castiel felt his eyes being itchy and thought "wow now my eyes are broken too? thats great" he rubbed his pink puffy eyes a lot .

Dean said "Sweetie. don't rub them, it will only make it worst"

Dean then came to a realization and said "You're allergic to cats darling. You can't be around them, i'm sorry for causing you trouble."

Dean brought the cat to his bedroom so it wouldn't bother Cas.

Dean came back to the couch and sat down beside a sniffly allergic Castiel.

Cas put his head on Dean's shoulder and fell asleep

---------------------------------------------------

Notes : The ghost case is up next !

:) Dusty allergies for Dean <3. Hope you guys enjoyed, it's more plot and less sneezies. sorry ;w;

• 3 weeks later...

So uhh I kinda forgot about this (wow Deathy, idiot) anyways .. So err I might update the second part with sneezy Dean sometime soon.. Not that anyone noticed I hadn't put a second part or a Drabble in like... a week or two. Mm oh well. Ill get onto the Drabble at the lastest Sunday, earliest tommrow(Tuesday) okay thank you for reading this mini annoucement thing c:

Uhm this will probly be the last drabble that I write for a while because I always forget to update and i've got things on my plate aswell.

So yeh enjoy some Dean..

Fandom : Spn

Charecters : Castiel and Dean (Destiel <3 oups)

Victim : Dean(Allergys)

-It will be two part drabbles-

Case : Human body functions & superstitions ( I decided to give a case.. cause it's spn. why not?) Part II .

Description : It's the Second part of the drabble Dean and Castiel will explore a dusty haunted building that everyone is surperstitious about because they think ghosts have found a home in there.

Notes : Please do uhm head over to the first part on the 6th page if you want to see a sneezy Castiel and the first few lines include a bit of plot for this part. Cool? Alright let's get started before i'm not motivated.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean and Castiel walked to the haunted building the next morning .

They entered the builiding.

Dean walked with Castiel hand in hand.

Dean had equiped a hunting knife on his belt that held up his black skinnys and also brought a backpack with ghost hunting equiment while Cas carried a maroon backpack with food, sleeping bags and water in it.

Cas and Dean walked in the dusty haunted building, their feet kicking up dust.. sending the small particules to Dean's nostrils.

Dean's nostrils flared then he stifled a sneeze in his shoulder "I-hichuuu". he sniffled.

Cas felt Dean's body jerk with the power of the sneeze then asked "Dean.. allergies?" sounding like a three year old forming a sentence.

Dean nodded and said "Yess.. Dean has allergies".

Castiel asked "Dean goes achoo because allergy?"

Dean chuckled and ruffled his hair then said "Yes kiddo"

Cas asked "What thing makes Dean sneeze?"

Dean said "kitties and dust , kiddo. stop worrying i'll be fine"

*several hours later*

They found the ghost then killed it and then the building wasn't haunted anymore.

Cas took Dean by the wrist and led a sneezy sniffly alllergic Dean home.

The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes : Sorry if it's rubbish, my bad. but yeh enjoy anyhow

• 1 month later...

Hahaha...the way Cas starts talking like a toddler for no particular reason! :D Deathy, your writing is too cute!

Hahaha...the way Cas starts talking like a toddler for no particular reason! :D Deathy, your writing is too cute!

. Awh thanks Sophie<3<3<3

Aww, I LOVE Dean! And concerned!Cas awe :3

Aww, I LOVE Dean! And concerned!Cas awe :3

. Awh thank you :)

Archived