• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can play piano okay.

And I can whistle really well, too tonguesmiley.gif

Hahaha!

"What's your instrument?"

"Whistling"

I should totally answer that if anyone asks. I'll find my mom's sheet music by the piano and start whistling it while playing the melody. Working on "Oceans" by Hillsong now :P

I can play piano okay.

And I can whistle really well, too tonguesmiley.gif

Hahaha!

"What's your instrument?"

"Whistling"

I should totally answer that if anyone asks. I'll find my mom's sheet music by the piano and start whistling it while playing the melody. Working on "Oceans" by Hillsong now tonguesmiley.gif

Whistle like the wind!

Working on "Oceans" by Hillsong now

Oooo... I love that song. I'm always shocked when I find other people that know and like CCM. *high fives*

I used to play the harmonica, then piano for 3 years, then played viola for 2 years, then the upright bass in which I still enjoy playing.

I used to play the harmonica, then piano for 3 years, then played viola for 2 years, then the upright bass in which I still enjoy playing.

Upright bass is the shit, I really want to try one of those

It's indeed the shit. But those things are expensive! Mine was 3 grand.

Yeah I imagine they would be expensive, still cool as

Clarinet, guitar very badly, banjo (because hippie. it was a good skill to have in college.)

Banjo is actually pretty awesome (I think so anyway)

Violists of the world, unite!!!

Violas= the ultimate stringed instrument. Violins are just little violas- they *wish* that they could be as cool as violas are.

< not biased :whistle:

I mostly sing haha. But I'm getting the hang of playing the piano and I'm learning the Guitar. I also want to play the drums though.

I played the trumpet from 5th-9th grade. I know a few chords on the acoustic guitar and I'm currently playing the resophonic and bass guitars, although I want to try all bluegrass instruments. lol

Hmm. I can play the recorder and piano by ear (one-hand though).

I used to play the tenor steel pan and flute in my high school bands.

I also sing and play the guitar for fun, but lately, I haven't had much time to practise because of school... closedeyes.gif

I've played alto sax for... *counts fingers* about 3 and a half years. biggrin.png WOOO. SAXOPHONES YEAH!

I play clarinet (I know, I know) and guitar but I prefer my guitar. It's just so pretty and it sounds so lovely and I just-

I usually just play chords and sort of mumble along because my voice isn't the most tuneful but I enjoy it so what the hell but I try to play some tab too.

• 2 weeks later...

On the topic of music, here's a little something I sang to test a parody I'n currently working on. It's in no way finished, my french accent is peaking thru :P But it's my voice:)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7670373/Parodies/Hunt_them_all-moins%20pouris.mp3

Some people might recognise the music from a pretty popular movie from last year ;) Others might recognise the fandom who inspired the parody, Supernatural. P.s. : The song is a bit spoiler-y so.... listen with caution if your not current with the serie.

I play the flute, the oboe, the piccolo, the alto sax, the English horn, and the tenor sax. As you can see, this Merc puts his mouth to good use!

Oh, and I play Guitar Hero, too! Not that that counts for anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I play clarinet (I know, I know) and guitar but I prefer my guitar. It's just so pretty and it sounds so lovely and I just-

I usually just play chords and sort of mumble along because my voice isn't the most tuneful but I enjoy it so what the hell but I try to play some tab too.

I play clarinet, too! And piano. :)

Not me myself,but my husband is. :-) I consider him more of an artist..he creates ambient music..plus he also is a writter. He also has got a book out on amazon.com I'm so very proud of my baby:-).

Archived