Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezygirl97

This story follows a head cold as it's passed from person to person :)

Sorry I haven't updated Closet Germaphobe lately, I do plan of finishing it :)

Enjoy :)

Part 1: Maggie

Maggie Rodgers ran her paintbrush across the colorful canvas; her painting was almost finished. Maggie was an artist, and after only three years out of college she was already well on her way to becoming quite successful. She had long, wavy, red hair that fell to her waist. She was petite, but curvy, and, overall, quite beautiful. Unfortunately her extreme focus on her career meant she was still single and living alone, unlike her older brother, Derek, who was already married.

Maggie was just touching up her work of art when she felt a tickle in her nose. She’d been feeling a little off last night, and had woken up feeling gross. She was pretty sure she was coming down with a cold. Maggie sniffled wetly, and rubbed her nose with her free hand. Surprisingly, the tickle disappeared and she went back to her painting, leaning closer, for a particularly delicate stroke.

All of a sudden, the tickle returned in full force. Maggie had no time to turn away and instead sneezed two wet, violent sneezes straight onto the canvas, “ASSHHOOO!!! Hih HISHOO!!” Millions of tiny droplets of mucus sprayed her entire canvas, smudging the paint. Maggie groaned in dismay, she’d spent days on this! Deciding she was too tired to try and fix it now, she walked over to the couch and collapsed. She sniffled wetly; her nose was streaming, and reached for some tissues to blow her nose. The blow was wet and gurgled; her nose was well on its way to being blocked. Sniffling miserably, Maggie got up to go to bed. She was supposed to meet her brother for lunch tomorrow, and she didn’t want to show up sick.

--------------------

HehISSHHH!!!!” Maggie sneezed into a fistful of tissues pressed to her nose as she walked to the restaurant she was meeting Derek at for lunch. Her hopes of sleeping off her cold hadn’t been fulfilled; she had gotten worse. Her voice was stuffy, her nose was either completely clogged or endlessly runny, and her nostrils were tinged pink. She had a mild cough but it was mostly just a head cold. Maggie entered the restaurant and spotted her brother sitting in a booth, looking over the menu.

Maggie wound through the tables before approaching her brother. “Hey,” she said, her tone was happy but her voice sounded congested.

“Maggie!” Derek smiled and stood up to hug her. Maggie leaned into his hug, regretting the action when his sweater tickled her sensitive nose. She sniffled and stepped back, raising her tissue filled hand to dab at her nose.

“Are you okay?” Derek asked, concerned.

Maggie nodded, pressing her tissues to her nose to try and prevent the oncoming sneeze. “Yeah, juh just a liddle udder the weather,” Maggie finished with a series of sniffles and blows into her tissues, which were becoming increasingly wet, before sliding into the booth.

Derek raised his eyebrows in doubt, but followed Maggie’s lead and sat back down opposite her. “How long have you been sick?” He asked. Derek had always been a bit overprotective.

Maggie shrugged, “I started feelig bad a couble days ago.” Maggie blew her nose into her soggy clump of tissues, still trying to relieve herself from the torturous tickle in her nose.

Derek sighed, “You should have called to reschedule, and stayed in bed,” he reprimanded.

Maggie sighed, increasing the tickle in her nose, “I’b feh fide!” Her face contorted into a pre-sneeze expression, having lost the battle with her nose. “IISSHHOOoo,” the sneeze was only slightly contained by the mulch that had once been tissues. Maggie sniffled desperately, the tickle still in full force. “HEH… heISHHOOO ugh hi HehISSHH!” Maggie dropped the soaked tissues onto the table and retrieved another handful of tissues and blew her nose. A strangled gurgle came out and, though the tissues filled quickly, her nose remained blocked. Derek watched the display in concern, before standing up and picking up her bag. “Whad are you doig?”

“I’m going to take you home, you need to take better care of yourself, Mags!” Derek insisted.

“Bud whad about your car?” Maggie’s voice was muffled by tissues.

“I’ll get Gemma to pick me up and drop me back here.” Gemma was Derek’s wife.

“Fide,” Maggie muttered. She stood up and let Derek walk her outside and drive her home.

“Do you want me to come in and take care of you?” he asked, once they’d pulled into her driveway.

Maggie shook her head as she opened the car door. “Do, bud thangs for the ride.”

“No worries,” Derek smiled as he got out of the car. “Do me a favor and make yourself a doctor’s appointment for tomorrow,” He murmured as he gave his sister a hug goodbye. Maggie nodded into his chest, figuring she could always cancel if she felt better.

--------------------

“Maggie Rodgers?”

Maggie raised her head from the pile of tissues from the pile of tissues she had been blowing her nose into, vigorously. “Yes?”

“Doctor Harrison will see you now,” the receptionist smiled.

Maggie stood up and headed down the corridor to the door marked ‘HARRISON’. Her usual doctor was unavailable, but Maggie figured a simply head cold wouldn’t require knowledge of past medical history. The only reason she was even here, was Derek’s nagging text messages. Maggie stopped at the door, put her tissues in her pocket and knocked.

“Come In,” a British accent floated through the door. Maggie entered and almost stopped short. The doctor was rather young, probably a year or two older than herself, had sandy brown hair, and kind, blue eyes. In short, he was gorgeous, Maggie suddenly wished she’d worn something nicer than jeans and a sweater. She didn’t even have make-up on!

“Good Afternoon, I’m Doctor Eric Harrison, have a seat.” Maggie nearly swooned then and there, but managed to stagger into the chair next to the doctor’s desk. Dr. Harrison checked his computer for her name, “So, Maggie what seems to be the problem?”

“Umb,” Maggie was a little lost for words, “Not buch, I’ve jusd god a bid of a head code. I norbally would stay hobe add rest bud by brother’s a bid overprotective so I figured I’d check id out to shud hib up.”

The doctor smiled, “Better to be safe than sorry. What are your symptoms?”

Maggie sniffed before speaking, “Ruddy and blocked dose, sdeezig, sobetibes headaches add a bid of a sore throat.” Maggie grabbed a tissue from her pocket and wiped her damp nose.

Dr. Harrison made a few notes on his computer. “Do you have a cough?” He inquired.

“Do,” Maggie shook her head slightly.

“And how long have you been sick?”

“Umbb… threh three deh days,” Maggie rubbed her itching nose furiously. Before turning and sneezing into her tissues, “HISHOO!! Ih ISSHH-OO hehISSHH!

“Bless you,” the doctor smiled sympathetically.

Maggie wiped her nose, sniffling, “ugh, sorry.”

“It’s quite alright.” Maggie found herself lost in Dr. Harrison’s shining eyes as he smiled and spent the entire time he checked her throat, ears and chest focusing on remembering to breath. His eyes seemed to sparkle when he smiled, and he never seemed to stop smiling at her, which was baffling considering her disgruntled state.

“Well you don’t have an ear or chest infection and your throat’s not too bad. I assume you’ve simply caught the nasty head cold going around, so as long as you stay home and get some rest, you should be fine in a few days.”

Maggie sniffled, “Thangs, I guessed as buch bud figured I’d cobe adyway, sorry for wasting your tibe.”

“I’m happy to help, it’s good to check these things out,” Eric smiled graciously. Maggie knew the appointment was now over but neither had acknowledged it yet, they simply gazed at each other, smiling.

Until Maggie turned to the side quickly and sneezed into her elbow, “HehISHOO!” She sniffled and turned back to the doctor, blushing.

Eric Harrison stood up and Maggie followed his lead, “Well I hope you feel better soon and by all means, come again if you get any worse.”

Maggie nodded and followed him to the door, “Thang you doctor.”

“Call me Eric,” he smiled. He turned the doorknob but hesitated before opening it. “Maybe, once you’re feeling better, we could have dinner sometime?” he asked.

Maggie smiled and blushed, “Thad souds great.”

Eric smiled and opened the door for her. “Drink plenty of fluids,” he called as Maggie walked away.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezygirl97

• Sneezygirlsandboys

• Kshu

• Arty

Omfg....overprotective older brother....

British doctor....

Just kill me now. My heart cant take the awesomeness.

So glad everyone likes this!!

Part 2: Derek

Derek closed the door of the home he shared with his wife and set down his briefcase. He hung his car keys on the hook and went into the kitchen to get a drink. His throat had been bothering him all day and his nose had now begun to run. Derek feared he had caught the cold his sister had been sporting when he met her for lunch several days ago. After one sip of water he poured the rest down the sink. It did nothing to sooth his throat; in fact it irritated it a little. Sniffling, Derek reached for the tissues on the windowsill and blew his nose. As soon as he was done his nose refilled with mucus almost instantly. He sniffled in annoyance and headed towards his bedroom calling out for his wife, as he did.

“Gemma? I’m home, where are you?”

“In here!” She called back, from the bedroom.

Derek frowned, she sounded a little shaky. He entered the bedroom to see Gemma sitting on the bed facing away from him. “Are you okay, honey?”

Gemma stood up slowly and turned around. In her hand was a white, plastic stick. Suddenly she broke into a smile. “I’m pregnant!”

Derek stood still in shock before running forward and taking her in his arms, lifting her up, and swinging her around. They had been trying to have a baby for a couple months and were starting to get frustrated by their lack of progress. Gemma buried her face into Derek’s shoulder and he felt tears of joy soak his business shirt. He held her tighter and breathed in the sweet scent of shampoo in her hair. The fruity smell paired with Gemma’s long blond hair brushing his face caused Derek’s nose to tickle tremendously.

He hurriedly pulled back, getting a two second glimpse of his wife’s confused face, before turning quickly to the side and sneezing towards the floor, “HAARUSSHHOOO!!!

“Bless you,” Gemma smiled.

Derek didn’t move, his nose still twitching, before bring his hand to his mouth, “HASSHHOOO!” He sniffled and wiped his nose with the back of his wrist. “Sorry bout that,” he muttered before reaching for a handful of tissues from the bedside table. He enveloped his nose with them and blew forcefully. A long gurgling noise was produced which ended with a slight honk. Derek sniffled and wiped his nose before throwing the tissue in the bin and turning back to face Gemma.

“Are you okay, sweetie?” She asked, her happy face turning to one of concern.

“I’m fine,” Derek dismissed the question and placed his hands on his wife’s flat stomach, “You’re pregnant,” he whispered in joy.

Gemma smiled excitedly before squealing and hugging her husband again. Derek hugged her back before his throat tickled and he coughed several times into her shoulder. His oncoming cold had the worst timing.

Gemma pulled back and frowned, “Are you sure you’re feeling alright? You sound like you might be coming down with something.” Gemma paused as she studied Derek’s tired, yet happy, eyes and slightly pink nose. “Didn’t you say Maggie had a bad cold when you saw her?”

“Yeah, I might be getting that but I’ll worry about that tomorrow,” He said, rubbing her soon to be swollen stomach.

“Uh-Uh,” Gemma shook her head, “After all, what’s better practice for motherhood than taking care of my poor, sick, baby?” She teased, caressing Derek’s pink cheeks.

Derek sighed, “Fine, but I really don’t feel so bad.”

--------------------

Derek groaned and reached for a tissue to blow his nose again. He winced as the tissue rubbed at his raw nose and coughed softly. Gemma entered the bedroom with a mug of tea and a bowl of hot soup on a tray. She set it down on the bedside table and sat next to her sickly husband, stroking hair off of his face.

“How’re you feeling, baby?” she asked, softly.

Derek gave a humongous, wet sniffle, “Biserable,” he moaned.

“I know, sweetie.” Gemma caressed his cheek before leaning over to hand him the tea. “Here you go.”

Derek raised himself into a sitting position, to drink the tea. Before he’d even taken the mug, the steam wafted into his nose creating a bothersome tickle.

Instead of accepting the mug, Derek waved his hands in front of his face before cupping them over his nose and producing 3 muffled sneezes, “UUSSHOOO!!!! GUSSHHOOO!!!! HURESSHHOOO!!! Ughh!!!!” Derek groaned and flopped back onto his pillow.

Gemma put the mug back on the tray and leaned forward to kiss Derek’s cheek.

“Babe, don’t get too close, I don’t want you to get sick, especially not while you’re pregnant,” Derek moaned, his eyes remaining closed.

Gemma frowned; she had always been extremely stubborn. With a teasing smiled she leaned forward once again and gave her poorly husband a sweet peck on the lips.

Derek smiled up at her, “You’ll regret that in a couple days when you’re reduced to a sniffling mess.” He got a quick glance of his glaring wife before turning his head sharply and sneezing, uncovered, toward the floor, “HURRUSSHOOO!!!! HUH! huhASSHHOOO!!! AHSHOOO!!

Enjoying it.

Contagion

Dereeek<3 (that name reminds me of someone I know. so it makes it ten more times enjoyable) <3 he's a hottie.

Anyways yeh continue ! :D

• 7 months later...

Gemma walked into the classroom of Emerson High School, where she taught senior mathematics. She put her handbag on her desk and removed the large packet of tissues she had smuggled out of the house without Derek noticing. She grabbed two and blew her nose. The blow wasn't too loud, however it was extremely wet and long. Gemma's nose had been running madly all morning and she knew that she had finally caught her husband's dreadful cold. After four whole days of illness, Derek's condition was improving. He hadn't gone to work today, but he was spending more time out of bed and catching up on the work he'd missed. His intermittent, mild fevers were gone, as was his cough and headaches. All that remained were a saw throat, stopped up nose and sneezing. Gemma was pleased her baby daddy was finally feeling better - she hated seeing him miserable - but she was worried by how long he had been sick. She'd known from the minute that he'd admitted being ill that she would catch it, that was inevitable, but he had always been more healthy than her. She tended to be the one who brought home illness, especially since she worked in a high school. Gemma dreaded to think how long she'd be bedridden if the monstrous cold had taken out Derek for four days.

------------------

Gemma sorted the separate piles of revision worksheets for her last class of the day on the bench at the front of the classroom, sniffling miserably as she did so. Her cold had gotten progressively worse as the day went on; her nose was still running and required constant blowing to avoid it overflowing. Gemma hadn't blow her nose in a while and was desperately trying to control the liquid until she had finished sorting the worksheets, but a drop of mucus had escaped from her nose and was resting halfway between the bottom of her pink nose and the top of her lips. Her throat was also paining her, no matter how much she drank the dull ache just wouldn't go away. At the beginning of lunch a mild headache was added to her symptoms, and she hadn't felt hungry enough to eat much. Most annoying was the mild itch that lingered in her nose, never peaking but never completely going away. The itch was particularly bothering Gemma at the moment and she gave a huge sniff to try and quell it, as well as fight the running faucet that was her nose.

That was a bad idea. The itch blossomed into a tickle and Gemma paused her shuffling of papers, incase she needed to cover a sneeze. But no, the tickle was much more annoying that the itch and caused her breathing to hitch slightly but not strong enough to sneeze. Gemma ran the back of her hand and her arm under her nose, but all that did was leave a shiny trail of clear snot along her wrist. The movement had strengthened the flow of snot in her nose and Gemma sniffled to avoid and overflow. The tickle intensified suddenly as she sniffled, something must have irritated her nose, perhaps a fleck of dust? No matter the cause, Gemma's head reared back suddenly and she gave a great sneeze.

"RREEEHHHSSSSSSHHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!" The sneeze had come on so suddenly, that Gemma had no time to cover, as her hands were holding numerous worksheets. The aforementioned papers were now covered in spray, mucus and, a couple specks of snot. Gemma groaned and let go of the papers as she felt another sneeze take over. "Huhhh.... hhhhhheeh HESSHHOOOO ... ESSHHOO!" Gemma sniffled and walked over to her desk and grabbed a handful of tissues. Covering her wet, pink nose she gave a long and gurgling blow. She had filled three handfuls of tissues before her nose felt somewhat clear. She threw them in the bin beside her desk, which was embarrassingly full, and sniffled as her nose began to run AGAIN.

Walking over to her worksheets and surveyed the damage from her uncontrolled, uncovered sneezes. The top worksheets were covered in spray, but the rest seemed alright. The liquid spots were fading, and Gemma supposed that, if she wasn't looking for them, she might not have noticed them. She glanced at her watch - there was no time to print new copies! She quickly rearranged the worksheet piles, placing the germy sheets at the bottom of the piles and hoped that they would be left over.

-------------------

Gemma - or Mrs Rodgers as she was know in her classroom - sat at her desk, pretending to read something on her laptop. Really she was staring at the clock in the corner that said she had ten minutes until her senior class would leave and she could go home to her loving husband, who would probably send her straight to bed and lecture her on going to work if she thought she was getting sick. Her class was in full attendance, unfortunately, which meant that the germ-ridden worksheets were being used by an unsuspecting student. Gemma wasn't sure who though, as she had been stifling two small sneezes when the students had collecting the worksheets. She sniffled discretely and whipped her nose with a crumpled, damp clump of tissues. While she assumed her illness had gone unnoticed in her previous classes, Gemma knew she must look quite ill, and did not bother trying to hide her nose-whipping, but she refused to blow her nose in front of her students. Especially since her blows were now loud and sometimes honking. Gemma sniffled as a small tickle formed inside her sensitive nose. Her heart sank. She had managed not to sneeze since her unnoticed stifles at the start of the lesson, she had hoped she would make it to the end of school. But the tickle was growing, slowly but steadily, and Gemma knew she would be unable to avoid it. She reached for new tissues, as the single sodden tissue she was currently using would have no hope of containing her burgeoning sneeze. She folded them neatly, the tickle still not severe enough to consume her entirely, and waited.

In the back row of the classroom, Lexi Anderson, a pretty girl with straight brown hair and chocolate coloured eyes and a small, round nose, raised her hand looking straight at Mrs Rodgers. Gemma sighed, Lexi knew she saw her, but she was going to sneeze soon. Gemma assessed the tickle, it wasn't too bad and Lexi was a smart girl, hopefully her question would be simple enough that Gemma could get back to her desk before she sneezed. Either way she couldn't ignore the girl. Sighing, Gemma stuffed the tissues up her sleeve and got up and walked to Lexi's seat. Walking caused air to blow slightly at her nose, which irritated it further. Gemma sniffed slightly and rubbed at her nose, hoping to tame the tickle. It didn't help, but the tickle didn't get any worse either. Gemma stopped when she was at Lexi's desk and smiled kindly, but somewhat nervously.

"Yeh *ahem* Yes, Lexi?" Gemma was surprised by how congested her voice was, but she managed to say everything without her breath hitching.

"Um, for question 11," Lexi began, smiling at one of her favourite teachers, "do we use logarithms to find the maximum volume?"

Gemma hesitated, the tickle was becoming quite desperate and her breath had begun to hitch as Lexi asked her question. "Yeh hehhh yes thad's righhh right," she half whispered, her eyelids fluttering.

Lexi smiled, unaware of Gemma's impending sneeze, "Okay, thank you, I just wanted to make sure."

Gemma nodded, pulling her tissues from her sleeve, "Excuuu huh excuse mehh me," Gemma quickly cupped her nose with her tissues, "HIHShoo!!! heh Heh! ISSHHOO! Ugh!" Gemma whipped her nose and put the tissues in her pocket. "I'b sorry, Lexi."

"That's quite alright, miss," Lexi smiled, "It sounds like you have a nasty cold! I hope you feel better soon!"

Gemma was touched, "Thangk you Leh- USHHOOO!!" The sneeze completely snuck up on her, and Gemma only just managed to cover her nose and mouth with her hands, although she feared some of the spray escaped into the air.

Her nose wasn't done, "UH huh HUSSSSHHHHOO! Ahh AH HUH-ASHOO!!! Huh HUH RUUUSSSHHHOOOOO!!" The force of the sneezes bent Gemma at the waist, and she tried to turn slightly towards the back wall to avoid spraying Lexi, even though her hands were cupping her nose and mouth. Gemma stood still, unsure if she was finished or not.

Her silence was interrupted by the peel of the 3pm school bell.

"Class disbissed," Gemma managed to say, "Hobework is to findish the worgsheehh worgsheets. USHHOO!!! HUHSHOO!!!"

The majority of the class had left by the time Gemma raised her head from her spray filled hands, but Lexi, who felt it would be rude to leave since she and Mrs Rodgers were in the middle of a - sort of - conversation.

"Bless you, miss," She smiled sympathetically, "You should go home and get some rest."

"Ugh, thangk you Lexi," Gemma mumbled, feeling too rotten to be embarrassed. Lexi smiled, picked up her books and left the classroom.

Gemma walked back to her desk and whipped her hands with a clump of tissues before giving four loud gurgling blows. Throwing all of her stuff haphazardly into her bag, Gemma headed home to bed.

------------------------------

I know it's been a long time since I updated but I hope you like this anyway. I think you can see who my next victim is wink.png *Evil Laugh*

Edited by sneezygirl97

I forgot to mention in the last part that Lexi got the germy worksheet! Gemma was going to notice the faded marks on the paper when she went to help :)

Hahaha I remember reading this when you first wrote it, and being upset that you didn't finish it, but you're back!!!

Part 4: Lexi

The next afternoon Lexi was sitting in her English classroom, listening to her History teacher drone on and on. She wished he would shut up, she was getting a headache. Maths was painful enough, they had Mr Ashton, a substitute, since Mrs Rodgers was away sick. Lexi wasn't surprised by that considering how terrible she had seemed yesterday. She checked the clock: 2:46pm, only fourteen minutes left. She supposed she'd spend that time how she spent most history lessons: staring at Noah Jacobs. He was the star of the school's basketball team and already had scholarship offers for next year. He was tall, had blue eyes and light brown hair, a perfectly toned body. He was also really nice, considering he was the most popular guy in the school. He had always been friendly to Lexi, they had known each other since middle school, but she wouldn't consider them friends. She used to wonder if he liked her, he didn't have a girlfriend, but she then realised that he was nice to everyone.

Her history teacher snapped her out of her trance by announcing that 50% of their grade for the semester would be a joint assignment to prepare them to work well with others, but still achieve great things in the workforce. Lexi waited for her partner to be announced, hoping for Noah, but not having any expectations. She hadn't managed to snag him as a partner for 6 years, she doubted she would this time round.

"Alexa Anderson," her History teacher announced, "you'll be working with Noah Jacobs."

Lexi contained her squeal and simply nodded in response, although her heart was beating madly. Looking across the room at Noah, he smiled kindly, and she returned the gesture, even though she would have preferred to fly across the room and kiss him in front of everyone. The bell rang and she purposely took her time gathering her things together. When she noticed Noah making a beeline for her desk.

"Hey Lexi," he said with ease. "So I know this isn't due for a while, but do you come over tomorrow afternoon? Basketball keeps me pretty busy so it would probably be smart to get this done early."

"Yeah sure," Lexi smiled. "I like to get everything out of the way too. Tomorrow sounds great!"

"Awesome, I can drive you home after if you want?"

Lexi smiled with excitement, "Thanks that'll be great, I'll see you tomorrow."

Noah nodded, smiling and left the classroom for basketball practice. Lexi finally let the huge grin she had been containing burst out and she practically skipped out of the classroom. She had completely forgotten her headache, even though it was still bothering her a little. She stopped at her locker to drop off her books and grab her homework. As she closed her locker, she sniffled; her nose was running slightly.

Walking out of the building and towards the student car park, Lexi was hit by a blast of cold air the tickled her nose furiously.

"Huh HUH... CHEEEWW!!!!" she sneezed desperately spraying the footpath. Her head pounded as she sneezed and Lexi groaned, sniffling back the mucus that remained in her nose. She hoped she wasn't getting sick. At the very least she couldn't get sick before her study date with Noah.

Lexi woke up the next day with a runny nose, scratchy throat and a headache. She groaned and rolled over, sniffling into her pillow. Normally if she woke up feeling this rotten she'd stay home from school and go back to sleep, but there was no way in hell she was going to cancel on Noah. Resigned to a day of torture she got out of bed, telling herself her afternoon would more than make up for it and she could stay home tomorrow. Stumbling into her bathroom, Lexi grabbed some tissues and gave a long, wet blow. Once the tissue was soaked through she thew it in the bin and went back to her room to get dressed. Feeling freezing, but wanting to look good for Noah, she chose skinny jeans, knee high, black boots, a tight, low cute, black t-shirt, a long sleeved, but still cleavage bearing white knit sweater and her red coat. Still feeling chilly, even though she was indoors, she wrapped a black scarf around her neck. She stuffed her coat pockets with tissues and paused to blow her nose again. In the space of five minutes her nose was completely full again, and to top it off, was now running. One blow didn't cover it and the second became gurgling and ended in a honk. Throwing the tissue in the bin, Lexi grabbed her bag and headed outside, feeling too sick to eat anything.

As soon as she was outside in the cold air, Lexi's nose began to tickle and her breath started to hitch.

"Hih HIH... uhhh Huuhhhh HUH," Lexi raised her hands to her face, "CCHHHEEEEEEEWWW!!! Huh... CHEW!!!!! SSSSHHHHHHHEW!!" Sniffling, Lexi cleaned her face, blew her nose and began the walk to school.

Lexi stood in the bathroom with her best friend, Ivy, her breath hitching madly as she launched into a sneezing fit, "Hhhhhh Huhhh HUH CHEEEEWWWW!!! Huh CCCHHHEEEWWW! CHEW! HuhSSSSSSHHHHHEWWWW!!!" The tickle in her nose died down and she broke into a serious of cough before blowing her nose with the scratchy paper you used to dry your hands. It tortured her poor, red nose, but she was running low on tissues.

Ivy watched the display in concern, "Lexi you really should go home and go to bed! You sound terrible!"

"Do!!!" Lexi insisted for the billionth time, her voice thick with congestion. "I'b goig to Doah's house this afderdoon!" She finished the sentence with a long, wet sniffle.

"But," Ivy protested, before she was cut off by her best friend.

"I'b serious Ivy! I've odly god *Sniffle* ode class lefd *Sniff* add I'b dot goig hobe *Sniff Sniff* whed I've bade it this far *SNIFF*" Lexi barely made out the sentence in between sniffles. Ivy couldn't understand her sickly friend some of the time but she got the gist and gave up her protests.

"Okay, fine!" She gave in. "I'll text you tonight, feel better" she smiled kindly and left the bathroom, opting not to hug the giant germ that was her best friend.

"SSSSHHHHEEWWWWW" Lexi sneezed suddenly, spray the bathroom mirror. She spent the last five minutes of lunch break, blowing her nose, reminding herself that school would be over soon.

--------------------------------

Lexi waited at the edge of the school carpark, as per Noah's texted instructions, for him to show up and walk her to his car. She had been sure to blow her nose thoroughly before showing up, and had managed to remove most of the congestion from her voice. Her nose was bright red, but other than that she thought she looked pretty good considering how sick she was.

Noah spotted her from the door of the school and walked over. Lexi noticed him surveying her appearance, his eyes lingering on her chapped, red nose, but he didn't mention it when he greeted her and walked her to his car. Being a perfect gentleman, he opened his door for her before climbing into the drivers seat.

When the car started, hot air blasted from the air conditioner, torturing Lexi's poor nose with tickles.

"So how was your day today?" Noah asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"It wah was g-good," Lexi said, her voice soft and airy as she fought with her nose.

Noah glanced at her before his eyes went back to the road, "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Mmmmhhmmmm," Lexi was using all her power not to let her breath hitch, although her nostrils were flaring hugely. Unfortunately this meant her running nose was likely to overflow soon. Casually, Lexi brought her left hand up to her face and wiped under her nose, while her right hand clenched the remaining tissues in her coat pocket.

Noah accepted her response for the time being and turned on the radio, although he kept the volume low so as not to inhibit conversation.

Lexi's nose was beginning to take the lead in the battle to sneeze or not to sneeze and her breath hitched slightly, "hih hhhhhhhi,"

Noah glanced over again, Lexi's eyes were fluttering and her mouth hung slightly open, sensing what would happen, he reached into the glovebox and handed her several tissues.

Lexi didn't see this clearly but she felt his soft hands press tissues into hers and she finally gave in, raising them to her nose and mouth, releasing a loud, wet sneeze, "SSSSHHHHHEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!"

"Bless you," Noah said kindly, but Lexi wasn't done.

"Huh HUH! CHEW!!!! hhhhhhi CHEW!!!! .... CHEW ESSSSHHHHOOOOO!!!!" Lexi sniffled and blew her nose, feeling too miserable to care how disgusting she must sound.

"Bless you!" Noah exclaimed, a little surprised. He glanced at Lexi in concern but she was avoiding his gaze, whilst wiping her nose.

Noah pulled into his driveway and stopped the car, but didn't get out of the car. Instead he leaned over and placed a hand gently on Lexi's shoulder. She glanced at him in surprise.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked, his voice low and full of concern.

"Yeah," she whispered, blushing under his serious gaze. A gaze that turned doubtful when she said this. "I woke up with a liddle code bud I'b okay, really." She sniffled lightly.

"We can reschedule, I can drive you home," Noah offered.

"Do!" Lexi exclaimed a little too soon. "Really, I'b okay."

Noah hesitated before nodding and getting out of the car before quickly running around to open Lexi's door, grabbing her back from the backseat.

----------------------------

I try to stick to one chapter per person but I'm having too much fun with this ;)

Part 4: Lexi (Continued)

Lexi and Noah had been working in Noah's bedroom for just over half an hour. Lexi had managed not to have any more embarrassing sneezing fits, although she couldn't help the sniffling and occasionally she would stifle a solitary sneeze that she just couldn't avoid. She would always glance at Noah in embarrassment afterwards. Every time she did, he was always already looking at her, she could she concern in his eyes and... something else. Whatever it was it make his eyes twinkle. He blessed her every time.

Feeling a small tickle plague her nose once again, Lexi raised a fist to her nose, and turned her head to the side, "hehNXXTCH!" she stifled the sneeze and rubbed her nose. She was horrified that this action created a squelching sound. She was too embarrassed to even glanced in Noah's direction.

"Bless you," Noah said for the millionth time that day, but this time he continued. "You really shouldn't stifle your sneezes like that, it'll hurt your head and only make your cold last longer."

"I don't want to gross you out," Lexi admitted, looking at the floor.

Noah chuckled softly, "You don't gross me out, Lex, trust me," He smiled.

Lexi blushed, touched by the nickname.

They carried on with their research for another ten or so minutes, really Noah was carrying Lexi in terms of workload, but he didn't say anything.

The silence was broken when a particularly violent tickle burgeoned in Lexi's nose.

"hih hiii HIIHH uh HUH," Lexi's breathing hitched and she knew that this would not be one small sneeze that she could stifle with her fist. Digging her hands into her pockets she came up empty, having run out of tissues.

Noah had been watching her struggle and asked, "Are you okay, d'you need something?"

"Tih HIH hiii tishhhhiii tisshuee!" Lexi squealed, waving her hands in front of her face. Noah lept up and grabbed several from his bedside table thrusting them into Lexi's hands in the nick of time.

"HIIIISSSSSSSSHHHHEEEWWW!!!!!" Lexi's sneeze was violent and wet and it soaked the handful of tissues, but she wasn't done, "CHHEEWWW! ih IH CHEW!!!! CHEW!! CHIEW! huh HUH ACHOO!!!" The tissues were reduced to mulch by the time she was done.

Lexi snuffled miserable, "Cad I have addother blease Doah?" She asked, timidly.

Noah stood up and went to his cupboard instead and produced a white, soft handkerchief. "Here," he handed it to her, "that should hurt your nose less," He smiled knowingly.

"Ughh, thaggs," Lexi muttered before giving a long gurgling blow. She stopped, took a deep breath and proceeded to blow again. Her eyes fluttered closed and she sneezed weakly into Noah's hankie, "Chiew!"

Once she was finally done, she asked, "Where do you want be to put these?" whilst indicating the dirty hankie and soggy tissues.

Noah stood up, "Don't worry about it, why don't you lie down for a bit? I'll clean up."

Lexi's eyes shot to the top of her forehead, "Are you sure?" she asked incredulously.

Noah nodded before taking her hands and pulling her up to her feet. They had a tender moment looking into each others eyes, before Lexi snuffled and swayed a little. Noah frowned and felt her forehead.

"You feel a little warm," he mumbled, guiding her to his bed and laying her down. "I'll be right back," he said, before grabbing the hankie and tissues and going into the laundry room to get rid of them.

When he came back, Lexi was lying on his bed with her eyes closed, sniffling constantly. Noah could see liquid beginning to seep out of her nose. He sighed, half worried, half excited, and went to grab another hankie. He sat down on the bed near Lexi's head and covered her nose with the hankie. Lexi's eyes opened and he could see the question in them.

"Blow," he whispered, his voice low. Lexi hesitated but she felt to awful to question Noah's actions. And she really needed to blow her nose. So she did. The hankie filled with warm moisture and Noah didn't flinch. He smiled.

When she was done, Noah removed the hankie and pressed a soft kiss to her warm forehead. Pulling back, he stroked her hair, "I'm going to take you home now, you need rest." Lexi nodded in agreement, smiling even though she felt terrible

-----------------------------

So the next part will be, you guessed it, Noah!

And yes he has a sneeze fetish ;)

I don't usually read stories with female sneezing but this one is an exception! I love it tonguesmiley.gif

There is more male sneezes coming!!! ;)

Just letting you know, I'm going on a holiday for a week so I won't update until I get back :(