Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezygirl97

• Sneezygirlsandboys

• Kshu

• Arty

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry its been so long!!

Part 5: Noah

Noah smiled to himself as he re-entered his bedroom after dropping Lexi home. Memories of her enticing sneezes flooding his mind. Her sneezes were different to others... her short desperate gasp for air before her nose expelled with a long "Chew". Then when her sneezes became incredibly violent and she exploded in a wet "ASSHHHIIIEEEW". Noah shuddered with pleasure; her sneezes were definitely his favourite. He couldn't believe he'd been able to hold his hankie around her cute, red nose as she blew out mucus. She made such an adorable gurgling sound... And when her nose squelched as she rubbed it!! Noah had never witnessed anything so attractive.

Noah couldn't believe how much he'd fallen for her all of a sudden. He'd always liked her and thought she was pretty but now... she was beyond attractive to him. He wanted to spend as much time as possible with her, he wanted to be with her. Noah knew Lexi wouldn't always be sick, but he couldn't remember any sneezes he'd liked half as much as Lexi's.

Noah opened his hankie drawer, which was full of about twenty handkerchiefs, to retrieve the two Lexi had used. He hadn't thrown them away because he desperately wanted her cold. He was about to rub the used hankie all over his face, but Noah hesitated. He didn't just want Lexi's cold, he wanted her to give it to him, willingly.

------------------------------

On Saturday morning Noah was staring at his phone. He had just texted Lexi, missed you at school yesterday, how're you feeling? She had been absent from school all of Friday, not that Noah was surprised since she was so sick, but he really wanted to see her. He was hoping that he could somehow go over and visit her today. Usually he would have basketball practice but his coach had cancelled since he'd caught a cold from Mrs Rodgers.

His phone buzzed as Lexi replied: aw thanks, I'm a little better but still feel like shit :(

That sucks, Noah replied, rest up, drink plenty of fluids and you can never go wrong with soup ;)

Lexi replied almost immediately: I will, but I'm too tired to make soup

Noah frowned. Won't your mum make you some? He replied.

My parents are away for the weekend, I'm home alone :(

That's terrible, Noah replied, but he was smiling.

--------------------------------------

This chapter isn't finished but I got interrupted so I will continue it later

Part 5: Noah (Continued)

Lexi coughed slowly and wrapped her blanket more tightly around her shoulders as she walked downstairs to answer the front door. When she opened the door, Noah stood with a Styrofoam container of soup, vapo drops and a packet of aloe vera tissues. Lexi was extremely surprised but couldn't help the huge smile that sprang to her face.

"Hi," she couldn't stop smiling, what was wrong with her, "Whad are you doigg here?"

"Don't worry, I'm not going to make you work on our project," Noah joked, "But nobody should be alone when they're sick," he shrugged.

Lexi was touched and wanted to thank him but, unfortunately, her nose was tickling and, as soon as Noah finished talking, Lexi turned to the side quickly as her nose exploded forth a volley of sneezes, "ASHIEW!! CHEW! CHOO! eh Eh ESSSHHHIIEWW!!!! huh..... hhhh HISHOO!"

Lexi groaned, she'd dropped her blanket and was now freezing. Her nose was streaming and there was spray all over her hands and arms. She felt miserable and couldn't bear to look at Noah. She felt a warm arm wrap around her shoulders, supporting her, and she leaned into it gratefully. Noah had hastily put down his supplies to help her, but removed a soft hankie (one of many) from his pocket and wiped Lexi's hands before covering her nose with it. To exhausted and miserable to hesitate Lexi blew her nose weakly, murmuring her thanks afterwards.

"Don't mention it," Noah mumbled. He pocketed the handkerchief and felt Lexi's soft forehead, hissing slightly at the warmth it produced. Shaking his head, Noah tucked his arm under her legs, picked Lexi up, and carried her upstairs in search of her bedroom.

Lexi was sure she must be dreaming.

-----------------------------

Sorry that this chapter is also being split up but I only have short windows of time to update and I figure a little's better than nothing ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Part 5: Noah (and Lexi) (Continued)

Noah stayed with Lexi all day, bringing her tea and soup, getting her medicine, taking her temperature and keeping her company. By 6:00 Lexi had managed a couple hours sleep and some food and was coherent enough to analyse the day as she laid next to Noah on her bed, watching a movie. Apparently during either her fever addled moments or while she was sleeping, they had shifted into a more intimate position. Noah was sitting slightly against the headboard with his strong, muscled arm wrapped around Lexi's shoulders so her head laid against his chest. She couldn't remember shifting into this position but was glad Noah had let her - maybe he'd even initiated it! Lexi was starting to suspect he had feelings for her. After all niceness only went so far and Noah had spent the whole day with her, taking better care of her than her parents probably would have - and that was saying something considering how protective her mother got. The one thing that bewildered Lexi was how he could stand her in this germy state. Her mother would never touch her used tissues let alone hold them over her nose as she blew. And Noah had done that more times than she could count, it had gotten to the stage that whenever she began to sniffle - or had recently sneezed - Noah would envelope her nose with one of his handkerchiefs. Speaking of handkerchiefs how many did he have! She might have been out of it but Lexi was pretty sure she'd never used the same one twice.

Lexi sniffled absentmindedly, too focused on her brain teaser to notice her oncoming tickle. It continued to grow without her notice until she suddenly sneezed messily into Noah's chest.

"HEEIIISHEW!! Shiew CHOO Chew! Eh HESHESHHOOO!! *sniff* Uuuuggghh!" Lexi opened her watery eyes to find a moist damp patch covering the centre of Noah's shirt with a couple strings of snot visible. Lexi was speechless from humiliation and waited for Noah to exclaim in disgust.

"Bless you," he said with a soft chuckle as he rubbed her back, "Do you need a hankie?"

"Oh mby GOD! I amb so SO SO SORRY!" Lexi wailed, "You mbust think I'b disgustigg!" she buried her face in her hands, sniffling.

"Hey, no no no," Noah soothed pulling Lexi's hands away from her face, "I could never find you disgusting!" he said sincerely, staring into her eyes.

Lexi snapped, "Why ndot?" she exclaimed, "I just sdeezed all over you." Her volume decreased significantly when she voiced the last part, still mortified no matter Noah's reaction.

Noah sighed sensing he had to confess, he knew if he kept his fetish secret much longer Lexi would go crazy from the confusion. "I like sneezing," he said slowly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Particularly yours. I'm.... attracted to them." He could feel his cheeks turn red, he hadn't told anyone this before and wasn't really sure what to say.

Lexi was frozen in shock but managed to string a question together, "You find sdeezigg attractive?"

"Yes," Noah admitted, "Particularly when someone's sick - not that I want you to be miserable!" he backtracked quickly not wanting to upset her.

"I ndever thought that for a secod," Lexi assured him, "You've been ad abazig help the past few days," she smiled.

"So...," Noah had never felt more awkward, "You're not weirded out?"

"Ndo," Lexi said after a moment, "To each his ownd, I just never expected this to be... somethig attractive."

"You probably find it disgusting, right?" Noah smiled, trying to break the ice.

Surprisingly Lexi shook her head, "I bean I dond't feel the sambe as you but I'b always a mess when I'b sick so I guess I'b used to it and it doesn't bother mbe when other people get like that."

There was a nice moment where Lexi and Noah smiled shyly at each other before Noah handed her a new hankie and Lexi proceeded to wipe her hands and face before blowing her nose, no longer embarrassed by the wet, squelchy noises she produced, she even relished in it, knowing Noah found it attractive. Once she had finished she caught sight of the snot stain on Noah's shirt.

"I ab sorry about thad though," She said indicating his shirt, "I dow you're probably worried aboud gettigg sigk."

Noah smiled and shook his head, "I be completely fine with that."

Lexi laughed softly, but then began to cough. Noah's expression immediately changed to one of concern and he rubbed her back and pulled her into his chest until she was done.

Lexi groaned, "I dow I dond't udderstadd your poind of view bud I'b preddy sure you dod't wand this. Trusd be."

Noah laughed and Lexi raised her head to look him in the eye, "I wouldn't mind as long as you were the one to give it to me."

Lexi blushed and smiled. Before she had the chance to look away, Noah leaned down and brought his lips to hers, stroking her hair with his hand as he did so. Lexi kissed him back eagerly before pulling back sharply.

She didn't manage to turn her head and ended up sneezing right into Noah's face, "HEEHHSSHHOOO!"

Noah blinked slightly but Lexi was relieved to see that his smile only grew larger.

"Well I guess you wond avoid id ndow," she chuckled, embarrassed.

"When then we might as well keep kissing," he purred, leaning in once again.

-----------------------------------

So sorry I left this so long - had absolutely no inspiration for a loooooonnnnngggg time!

Btw I'll now begin the process of getting Noah sick, any suggestions on who he should contaminate? Type of person/occupation/infection situation/gender suggestions are all welcome.

I'm glad you recovered your muse! I know I've been known to leave things haning for almost a year, so... No worries!take as much time as you need. And I'm glad we're getting to Noah!

Noah is so adorable and sweet taking care of her. I can't wait for his turn :D I'm excited to see how he will act with the cold. Shy? Pretend it's not happening? Maybe love it? No matter which it ends up bring, I'm looking forward to it!

Noah groaned and stretched as he woke up, taking a moment to get his bearings. After a moment he realised he was in Lexi's bedroom, they must've fallen asleep last night in the middle of watching movies and making out. Looking to the side, Noah smiled as he caught sight of Lexi, snuggled up against him, still sleeping, her nose running slightly. He couldn't believe how accepting she'd been last night, she was even okay with getting him sick, she didn't understand it but that didn't matter.

Noah wanted to relive Lexi sneezing on him over and over. And he sort of did, it had happened multiple times last night. Lexi was still not confident enough to do so on purpose, but no longer was as embarrassed.

Assessing his condition Noah noticed he wasn't as refreshed as he usually was after a good nights sleep and his throat was feeling dry. He was shocked and impressed that he was catching her cold s quickly, although he had been exposed three days ago so it wasn't too hard to believe. All the time he'd spent amongst Lexi's germs had probably spend up the process. Noah predicted that by tomorrow at school he'd be the same mess Lexi was.

------------------------------

Would really appreciate suggestions on how Noah should infect his next victim! I'm at a loss for ideas but want to keep writing while I'm on a roll!

He's all macho and tries to look after her still denying it!! One of his friends at school is like a football player or some sporty guy who catches it next after sharing drinks or something at the movies and then the friends girlfriend gets sick.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll involve both ideas :)

As soon as he entered the high school, Noah walked straight up to Lexi, who was standing in front of her locker. He'd last seen her Sunday morning, and he'd kept his oncoming symptoms a secret so he could surprise her. He was definitely a surprise. The once gorgeously groomed varsity basketball star's hair was a mess, his eyes had huge bags underneath them and his nose was chapped, red, and slightly runny. He looked, sounded and felt miserable but was still revelling in his cold and the manner in which he caught it.

Before going to tap Lexi on the shoulder, his nose decided on a more effective way to announce his presence, "UNGHSHHEWW!" His sneeze was low and masculine, but distinctively, incredibly, wet. It was the sought of sneeze that announced to all 'I'm incredibly sick and congested!'

Lexi jumped slightly and turned to see Noah, snuffling and wiping his red nose with the back of his hand. A smile sprang to her face, but wavered when she took in his appearance. Even though she knew he was enjoying this, Lexi couldn't help feeling concerned and guilty. Noah was clearly very sick and shouldn't be in school. She suspected he only came to see her and she couldn't help but enjoy that.

"You soudd terrible," She said, pulling him into a hug, supporting his weight as he leant gratefully on her shoulder. Her own voice was still a little congested but she felt much better.

"Id's all good," Noah mumbled before muffling his cough into her shoulder.

Lexi stepped back and frowned, reaching up to kiss his forehead in order to check his temperature, "Babe, you're burning up!" she exclaimed, "Why od earth did you combe to school?"

Noah opened his mouth to respond before turning and sneezing into his fist, "UHSHHugh! GHUUSSHOO! *SNIFF* Ugh, I wadded do see you," He confessed, rubbing at his nose.

Lexi rolled her eyes but smiled none the less, "You should go home add go to bed."

Noah shook his head, "Dah, I'b here dow addyway *SNIFF*"

Lexi frowned and reached into her pocket and handed him a tissue. Noah smiled and blew his nose, producing a gurgling honk.

Lexi opened her mouth to protest before turning and sneezing breathily, "Chiew!"

She sniffed once before turning back to Noah. He spoke first, "Besides I deed to sday add take care ob you."

Lexi rolled her eyes, "Yeah, I'b the one who needs taking care of!"

I really like this noah/lexi arc. So adorable!

one of his parents catch it and then take it to work with them. maybe an office cold plague

I concur!

I do like the office plague idea but I'm going to do the high school friend and his girlfriend and then her parents and office :) Hope that way I please everyone!

"Let me take you home!" Lexi insisted for the billionth time. She and Noah were sitting in the cafeteria, she was eating and Noah was blowing his nose into a napkin.

"I'b fuh fide UNGSHEH! RUHShoo UhSHHEWW! hehh eh heeeeehhhh ESSHHUMP!" Noah muffled his last sneeze into a second napkin, wincing as the rough material rubbed against his pore nose. Too sore to blow again, he snuffled long and hard.

Lexi sighed and rubbed his arm, "Sweetie you need to go home and rest!"

Noah shook his head and grabbed the bottle of water in front of him. He took a couple gulps before spluttering into his hands. Lexi quickly grabbed the bottle and set it down next to her lunch tray then turned to rub Noah's back.

"Noah I'm worried, please let me take you home!"

Noah was still coughing but he managed a nod. Lexi quickly shoved her books in her back, before turning to pack Noah's bag. Before she stood up Jeremy Woods, Noah's best friend stopped by their table staring at Noah in shock.

"Dude, you okay?" He exclaimed.

Noah nodded, whipping his nose. "No he's not," Lexi answered for him. "I'm trying to take him home."

"Man, she's right, you need to play this weekend!"

"Thanks Jeremy," Lexi smiled grabbing her and Noah's bags and leading him out of the cafeteria.

Jeremy sighed, worried about his friend. He checked his watch and realised he was running late. He grabbed the water bottle from the table, he doubted Lexi would be back for it, and jogged out of the room, swigging the water as he did so.

Absolutely dying for this one to continue ;)

Some ideas

Few days later Jeremy starts running a fever and his girlfriend notices and is really concerned. He shrugs it off because he has to play a match later that day. He goes to play and mid match he passes out and his girlfriend runs into the pitch. Later he admits he is feelings sick but only after a trip to the nurses office and a lecture from his girlfriend about how much she cares for him.

The girlfriend gets sick and Jeremy feels really guilty because she stayed to look after him. She's ill for a while and misses out on dance practice or something. Then Her mum uses some of her lipstick without realising her daughter is sick because she's alwyas working and then gets sick too.

This is the most thought I've put into a story that wasn't my own ;) feel free to use or not :P

• 3 months later...

I'm back!!!!

Part 6: Jeremy

Jeremy stood in the locker room shower letting the warm water beat into his back, soothing his aching muscles. Practice had been rough the past couple days. Noah was still out sick so coach was working them extra hard in case their star player couldn't make it to Saturday's game. He was working them extra EXTRA hard because Saturday they were playing in the Semi-Finals and there were scouts coming. Jeremy was working himself to death in the hope of being scouted. He had no intention of trying to play pro like Noah, but really wanted a free ride and the chance to play Basketball a little longer. Unfortunately all the extra training was getting to him. He had absolutely no energy and was sleeping as soon as he got home from training before waking up early to head to the gym.

Stepping out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, Jeremy was surprised to find the locker room completely empty; he'd been in the shower much longer than he thought. Unlocking his phone he found two messages. The first was from Alexa Anderson, Noah's new girlfriend. Jeremy was shocked that after only almost a week they were as serious as he and his girlfriend Lindsay, which was saying something; he and Linds had been together six months. Speaking of Lindsay, the second message was from her.

'Hey baby, wanna come over after practice?'

Jeremy groaned. He loved Linds and wanted to spend time with her, he hadn't had much alone time with her this week, but he was so tired he thought he might pass out and, now that he was out of the shower, his muscles ached. He hated to turn her down but he needed sleep before the game tomorrow.

'Sorry love, not tonight - too tired x' he sent back. A few seconds later his phone indicated that she had read the message but several minutes passed without a reply. Jeremy knew she was probably annoyed and hurt - she was an incredibly fast replier - but didn't have the energy to call and explain.

When he arrived home, he remembered the text message from Alexa.

'Hi Jeremy, it's Lexi, thought you'd want to know that Noah seems a lot better and should be fine for tomorrow's game :) See you tomorrow!'

Jeremy smiled in relief and collapsed onto his bed, falling asleep before he could reply.

-------------------------------------------

Jeremy entered the gym, greeted by the always welcome sight of Lindsay in her cheerleading uniform. He smiled and wandered over to her.

"Hey babe," he smiled kissing her cheek. She said nothing looking at him blankly. He sighed, "I'm sorry about last night, I was just totally beat after practice and needed to sleep."

"Jer, that's been your excuse all week," she said angrily. Jeremy recognised that tone of voice; it meant she was hurt and covering it with anger.

"I know Linds, but it's true! It's been a crazy week and I've been busting my ass," he insisted. Looking into his eyes, Lindsay knew he was telling the truth. He looked worn out and his eyes were dull. She frowned, concerned. Jeremy misread this and sighed in exasperation. "I'm not lying!" Lindsay opened her mouth but he cut her off. "Look I need to go change and stretch, my muscles are sore." He huffed, then sniffled.

Lindsay grabbed his arm before he turned around, her eyes worried, "Are you okay?"

Jeremy sighed again, "I'm fine," he muttered, heading to the locker room, sniffling again.

Lindsay crossed her arms and watched as he walked away, his shoulders hunched and feet dragging. Sighing she headed back to her friends to join their pre-game stretching circle. She slid into her split and listened to the girls talk about... she didn't even catch what they were talking about, she was too busy thinking about Jeremy.

---------------------------

Jeremy clapped Noah on the back as they headed towards the gym for the start of the game. "Glad you're back, man," He grinned.

Noah smiled too, "No way I was missing this game," He replied before frowning, "Although I might've if Lex hadn't taken such great care of me, that was the worst cold I've had in years, felt more like a flu."

Jeremy wasn't quite sure what to say so he just nodded sympathetically. The team broke into a run to enter the gym to the cheering crowd and Jeremy fell behind Noah. He was feeling sore and shaky and tired, even though he slept for twelve hours, and that along with the sniffles that had developed which led him to believe he was catching this infamous 'flu-cold'. He could worry about that tomorrow. He just needed to get through this game.

--------------------------------------

Lexi watched worriedly as Jeremy sank into a chair and grabbed a bottle of water at half-time. He'd done amazing at first, but the last minute of play he seemed to be slowing down. Most would write it off as running out of stamina, but she knew Jeremy's stamina was incredible and every time she caught sight of his eyes, she could she pain. Dropping her pom poms on the floor, she headed over to her boyfriend.

He plastered on a smile when he noticed her, "We're up by 16 babe!" Lindsay smiled but he didn't sound nearly as excited as he normally would.

She squatted down in front of him, rubbing his thighs comfortingly, "Jeremy are you okay?" She whispered sounding incredibly concerned.

"Yeah, I feel great," he lied.

Lindsay frowned, "Jer," she began, raising her hands to his cheeks. When he palms met his burning skin, she stopped short and raised her left hand to his forehead as her right hand slid to the back of his neck. "You're burning up," She breathed startled, and a little scared.

Jeremy laughed weakly, "Don't be ridiculous, I'm just a little warm because I'm in the middle of the game!"

"No you're not!" Lindsay was getting a little hysterical, "You can't keep playing."

Jeremy snorted, "Yes I can! I have to this is an important game," He spoke slowly as though she were stupid.

Linds glared, "Don't talk down to me!" She said.

"Then don't say stupid stuff!" He retorted. Lindsay's eyes widened and her lips narrowed, but Jeremy continued before she could, "The UCLA scout is here! I need to impress him so I can be with you when you're auditioning in LA!"

Lindsay's expression softened but was still desperate, "Jeremy I can dance in other places! And you've already impressed the scout, you've been amazing, maybe this half is enough! Just please, you can't play!"

"And you can't stop me," Jeremy stated simply, standing up to join the team as the buzzer, signalling the start of the second half sounded.

TBC

Sorry it's been so long!!

Part 6: Jeremy (Continued)

Lindsay was definitely the least cheerful cheerleader at the game that night. Standing at the end of the row, instead of the middle as she usually did, she was barely clapping her pom poms together as she focused on Jeremy. He wasn't looking so hot. He was moving a lot slower than usual and every so often he would cough of rub his nose. Somehow he had gained possession of the ball and was dribbling towards the basket when a opposing player crashed into him.

Lindsay watched in horror as Jeremy fell to the ground and didn't stand up. For a terrifying split second Lindsay thought he had been knocked out, until the ref signalled a foul and Noah pulled Jeremy up, clapping him on the back. Jeremy approached the free throw line and caught the ball that was passed to him. He bounced the ball once before raising it and... falling to the ground unconscious.

--------------------------

Sorry there's no sneezing, I'm getting to it