Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezygirl97

Part 6: Jeremy (Continued)

Jeremy felt like death. His muscles and sinuses ached, his head throbbed and his throat burned. Groaning and opening his eyes, Jeremy barely had time to register his white surroundings before blonde hair obscured his vision and small arms wrapped strongly around him.

"Oh my god! I'm so glad you're okay, I was worried sick, when you hit the ground I..." Lindsay rambled on as Jeremy rubbed her back soothingly.

He didn't want to interrupt her or have her pull away, but there was a burning tickling growing in his nose. "Leh Linds," He stuttered. Lindsay pulled back, confused and concerned. Turning away, Jeremy sneezed harshly towards the ground, "Ughsh Gshh HEHshh Eshh heh RehSSHHOO!" He groaned and coughed wetly into his fist. Lindsay stroked his hair, looking confused and slightly scared.

"What happened?" Jeremy croaked.

"You collapsed during the game," Lindsay whispered, her eyes welling up, "The medic said you were running a fever of 104 so they took you to the emergency room."

Jeremy sighed and and placed his hand on top of his concerned girlfriend as she cupped his cheek. "I'm okay, love, really," He spoke soothingly.

"No you're not!" Lindsay sobbed, a tear running down her cheek, "And I was yelling at you!"

Jeremy frowned, pulling her down onto the hospital bed so she was lying with her head on his shoulder, crying onto his hospital gown. "It's okay, sweetheart, I'll be okay." Lindsay nodded into his shoulder. "I'm sorry I kept playing, I'm sorry I scared you," Jeremy whispered a lump growing in his throat.

They stayed that way for several minutes until Jeremy turned his head and started coughing, the lump in his throat causing a painful tickle. Lindsay propped herself up on her elbow and rubbed his chest until the fit subsided.

Jeremy grimaced slightly, "So do you know when I can go home?"

Lindsay frowned, "Dr Harrison said you can leave as soon as you're awake but you're on strict bed rest, until your fever's completely gone so you don't end up in here. Apparently it started as a head cold but it settled in your chest when you didn't take care of yourself."

Jeremy nodded, eyes fluttering. Lindsay reached over to the bedside table and pressed a tissue into her boyfriend's hands. "UGHShoo, hehUGSHH HUHSSSHHHOO!"

Lindsay rubbed his arm as Jeremy grimaced after blowing his nose. "I guess I should take you home now," she whispered, "although I should probably stay and take care of you since you're obviously not so good at it."

Jeremy chuckled slightly before coughing again. Lindsay sighed, worriedly, leaning down to kiss Jeremy's burning forehead.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezygirl97

• Sneezygirlsandboys

• Kshu

• Arty

This is such a great concept and I love what you're doing with it. Love the different characters and situations, oh and the contagion. :D

Part 7: Lindsay

Lindsay blew her nose wetly into a handful of tissues. Checking her reflection she groaned and reapplied her make-up for what felt like the hundredth time. Turning to exit her bedroom to borrow her mother's lipstick she bumped into Jeremy as he entered her bedroom having let himself into her house with his spare key.

Coughing once as a result of being slightly winded, Lindsay looked at Jeremy in confusion, "What are you doing here babe?" She asked sniffling lightly.

"I'mb here to make sure you don't go to your dance presentationd night, I ndow you've caught mby cold," He replied sternly. It had taken a week, but Jeremy was finally fever free and up and about, although a small cough remained along with a snuffling, sneezy nose. Since he was feeling better he'd stayed at Lindsay's last night so she could finally sleep in her own bed after staying with him all week. Since they were both raised by single parents who worked away from home a lot, there was never anything prohibiting them from practically living together. Whilst Jeremy's father was away out of necessity to keep him and his son afloat, Lindsay's mother was simply, and unfortunately not interested in being a parent.

It had become obvious to Jeremy that Lindsay was sick that morning. Last night he'd noticed that her trashcan was already full of tissues before he'd arrived but he didn't think anything of it. Not until he woke up before her, something that never happens, to the sound of gentle snoring. Lindsay never snored.

Lindsay knew it was only a matter of time until Jeremy noticed her symptoms, now that he was thinking clearly, but had hoped he'd remain oblivious until the next day. There was absolutely no way she was missing presentation night. She was supposed to be getting several awards and nothing would keep her away, so she folded her arms and plastered a confused look on her face. "What are you talking about? I'm not sick! I'm find," she insisted, inwardly grimacing at the congestion seeping into her voice.

Jeremy opened his mouth to protest before cupping his hands over his nose and mouth to catch his sneezes, "UGHShoo! Ruhshew, Hischiue huh HUHUGHSHH UGHSSSHHoo!" Lindsay escaped to retrieve her mother's lipstick as her boyfriend surrendered to his fit. By the time he had found a tissue and blown his nose, Lindsay had returned and finished applying her lipstick.

"You're the ond who's sick, sweedie," She stated, "Why don't you rest here and I'll leave early to comb take care of you?"

Jeremy groaned, "C'bon Lidds!! I'b sigk dod't bake this difficult! I dow you're sigk too and I'b tryigg to help, God Dabbit!" Jeremy collapsed onto her bed, snuffling.

Lindsay sighed. Before she could decide what to do her nose began to tickle and she desperately grabbed a handful of tissues, "hihhh ISSCHHIUU huh Issshhooo!!" Her sneezes were girly and high pitched but also desperate, loud and wet. Jeremy gave her an 'I told you so' look from his spot on her bed as she blew her nose sheepishly.

"Okay, find," she muttered, "So I'b sigk, but id's jusd a *SNIFF* code! I have to go todite!" She pleaded.

Jeremy sighed before standing up to give her a hug. Lindsay stayed silent, sniffling into his chest. "I'mb sorry I got you sigk," Jeremy mumbled into her hair as he kissed the top of her head.

Lindsay nodded, "hih It's okeh okay," she whispered, her breath hitching. Jeremy leaned back to grab a tissue and handed in to her. "HIHSHO eh HEH ISSHHHOOO!" Lindsay's head jerked forwards with each sneeze, colliding with Jeremy's chest. He wrapped an arm around her waist and stroked her hair as she blew her nose into his chest emitting a loud gurgling sound that great contrasted her girlish sneezes. Once she was done, she dropped the tissues onto the floor and wrapped her arms around Jeremy, leaning into his muscular chest.

"You dow," Jeremy mumbled after a moment of silence only broken by the sniffles of the sick couple, "Eved if you dod't go tondight, you'll still get your awards." Lindsay nodded into his chest. "The ondly difference," Jeremy continued, "Is that I wondd be stuck here worryigg aboud you." The sweet sentence was somewhat ruined by the large wet sniffles that punctuated ever other word.

Lindsay sighed and pulled away, "Fide!" she huffed, "Bud I get to choose the bovie!" She commanded as the couple made the way to her bed. Lindsay grabbing her laptop and Jeremy grabbing a box of tissues.

-----------------------------------

The pair awoke the next morning to the slam of Lindsay's bedroom door and her mother's shout of, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO BORROW MY MAKE-UP! I GIVE YOU PLENTY OF MONEY TO BUY YOUR OWN!"

Lindsay groaned and blew her nose noisily, the gurgle ending in a honk.

Jeremy coughed, "Didn't you use that lipstick last ndight?" He spluttered.

"Yeah," Lindsay muttered her voice congested and hoarse, "Serves her righd! I hope the bitch geds sigk! hihhh ISSCHHIUU huh Issshhooo HIHSHO eh HEH ISSHHHOO!!" She broke into a harsh sneezing fit and Jeremy rubbed her back sympathetically.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I know that it's been a long time but I wondered if you would consider continueing this- it's excellent!!

• 2 months later...

Ahhhh, I'm joinning late for the party and just binged this all in one sitting!! I love the way you write and all these characters you keep creating. :D

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Please update this amazing story and keep up the great work I love your story I can’t wait to read more