Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scandinavius

A little story I recently started writing. Based on my personal preferences mostly.

Part 1

It was a beautiful sunny Sunday autumn morning. Holly, a cute 19 year old brunette, was thinking of her recently discovered, exciting interest, colds, they were so – fascinating, thrilling – a sick girl's sneeze could make her throat hurt so much she could barely use it, silence her voice, make her head pound, make it impossible to breathe through her nose, set her forehead on fire but most importantly she would receive that same power. Any one of her many, many sneezes could do such wondrous things to a girl.

Holly was lying in bed watching a documentary on the subject of colds when her phone started ringing. The one calling was her friend Lauren, being somewhat excited already by watching the documentary Holly could barely believe it when she heard some stuffiness in Lauren's voice. Could she have a cold? Holly had not seen her friend for a couple of days and it was entirely possible.

They chatted for a while before Holly asked if Lauren had any plans for the day and wondered if she would like to spend some time together. Lauren sniffled lightly before responding she would love to do that.

Walking over to Lauren's house Holly was fantasizing about colds She hoped Lauren would be contagious enough to share her cold, if she had one, with Holly. Arriving at Lauren’s house she rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to come to the door Holly heard a faint sneeze. Some seconds later Lauren showed up at the door. The signs were there, hardly noticeable to the untrained eye, but to Holly it was obvious, Lauren was coming down with a cold.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scandinavius

• M214186

• monochrome

• SneezeloveronGirls

Part 2

The girls went inside and into Lauren’s room. Just sitting in her couch relaxing and talking. After a while Lauren’s nose started twitching, she turned away from Holly and sneezed, the spray from her sneeze visible in the air.

“Bless you” said Holly.

“Thanks, I don't know why but I've been sneezing all day”

“I think you're getting a cold”

“A cold? Isn't it a bit early for colds?”

“It's never too early for a cold Lauren”

“Why are you smiling like that Holly?”

“Like what?”

“I don't know, like -”

A sneeze had sneaked up on Lauren while she was talking and this time she could not turn away. Two wet sneezes hit Holly's face.

“Sorry Holly!”

Lauren sniffled.

“It's all right”

“How is it all right? If you're right and I am getting a cold you are probably going to catch it from me!”

“Yes, well that's not unlikely. Colds are actually really contagious in their beginning.”

“That doesn't help, it only makes it worse!”

“No it doesn't, it's all right Lauren, really”

“So, what, you mean you don't care if you catch my cold?”

“It's not that I don't care it's just...” Holly fell silent and looked away.

“What? Come on, you can tell me. You know you're the one that's going to end up with my cold and if you don't mind that then I don't really care either”

“I -” Holly took a deep breath and paused before continuing.

“I don't mind it because I sort of want to, you know”

“You want what?, oh, ah, you want to catch my cold don't you?”

Holly nodded.

“Well, I'm not even sure I have a cold but, I mean all I would have to do would be to not turn away from you when I sneeze...”

As Lauren's nose started twitching again she inhaled deeply, leaned in close to Holly and sneezed right in her face three times. Holly could feel the wet spray on her nose, her cheeks and her lips every time Lauren sneezed.

Oooh! I love this! Keep going, please...

• 1 month later...

Holly had stayed the night at Lauren's. It had been Lauren's suggestion

“Whenever I have a cold I always sneeze a lot when I try to go to sleep, it would be too bad to just waste all those germs if you want them to give you a cold...”

She continued:

“Maybe you could stay here? For the night I mean.”

Holly answered:

“Sure, I'd love to, but you don't have any guest ro...

in your bed you mean?”

“Of course silly, how could you possibly catch something sleeping in another room?” Lauren said and smiled.

Lauren's sneezing had only gotten worse throughout the day and when the girls had gone to bed she was sneezing very often and had a fever, her nose was red and she was obviously sick. Her every sneeze was directed at Holly and she talked quite a lot about how Holly was going to catch her cold and was very interested in what she would when she had it. She seemed to enjoy the whole thing just as much as Holly did.

Waking up the following morning Holly wasn't feeling too well, her throat was a little sore and she was sniffling a bit.

“Good morning” she was greeted by a now pretty stuffed up and hoarse Lauren.

“Morning, you don't sound so good”

Holly put her hand on Lauren's forehead.

“You're on fire, you know that right?”

“It's just a little fever, not too bad” said Lauren.

“No wonder either, it's freezing in here. Why is that window open?”

“I wanted some air last night, must have forgotten to close it” Lauren said before sneezing twice.

Part 4

Since it was a Monday morning Holly had to be in school, fortunately it was not a long walk from Lauren's house. Unfortunately it started raining when she was about half-way there. By the time she arrived in school Holly was soaked, sniffling a lot and shivering. As soon as she went through the door Holly's nose started to tickle. With no time to consider her options she just aimed her sneeze at the first person she saw. That person turned out to be Annie, a brown-haired girl from her class. Annie had also been out in the cold rain and looked like she would easily catch anything that was sneezed her way.

“Bless you Holly” was Annie's response to the sneezes. She continued.

“You don't have anything that I can catch do you?”

“Not that I know of, it's just my allergies” Holly said, knowing she was most likely coming down with the cold Lauren had been doing her best to give her the day before. Annie and Holly proceeded to walk to class together, Holly sneezing pretty openly on Annie as well as other girls they passed in the hallway. Going into the classroom Holly looked around and decided she would sit next to Sophie, a very attractive girl with red hair who for some reason always were among the last to catch whatever was going around, if she got it at all. Sitting down she sneezed all over Sophie.

“Stupid allergies, sorry I sneezed on you Sophie.”

“Oh, bless you Holly. Well, if it's just your allergies it's not so bad. I mean it's not like I'll get sick or anything”

For a while Holly kept covering her sneezes poorly resulting in some spray hitting Sophie. Then she went out of the room because she 'had to blow her nose', what she really did was discreetly take her pencil-sharpener and extra pencil with her, using the back end of the pencil she started tickling her nose. It did not take long to get results, Holly's started sneezing like crazy all over her hands and her pencil-sharpener. Then she went back to class, her irritated nose making her sneeze a little more than before. After a short while Sophie asked Holly if she could help, Sophie's pencil had gone dull.

“Sure, just use this” Holly said and handed Sophie the pencil-sharpener. A couple of other girls also used it before Holly put it away barely being able to conceal her excitement.

Oooh, this is a lovely beginning - I can't wait to see more! ;)

Girls coming down with a really terrible cold are my favorite thing ....

• 2 weeks later...

I love this!! Such wonderful contagion... :D I can't wait for more~!

• 2 weeks later...

contagion is the most befautiful thing exists, expecialyy when 2 friends share cold, and after blow their nose on the same tissue, something very excting

• 1 month later...

I am glad you appreciate this story. After stocking up on more parts it's now time to post one.

Part 5

Going home from school Holly met her friend Nicole, a short girl with light-brown, slightly below shoulder length hair.

“Hey Holly”

“Hi Nic-

Barely getting her hands up in time to cover at least some of the sneeze, most of it sprayed Nicole's chest.

“Bless you sneezy!” Exclaimed Nicole.

“Sorry, my allergies have been acting up all day.”

“Anyway, if you can keep those sneezes away from me, I was wondering if you'd like to come home with me today?”

“Sure, but why so alarmed by a little sneezing?”

“Don't you remember? I'm going away on a trip with my family tomorrow. I don't feel like being sick then.”

“That's tomorrow? I'll try not to sneeze too much on you then” Holly said and smiled.

Such terrible waste. Holly thought as she walked home alongside Nicole. All those poor little cold-germs that would never get anyone sick, all because Nicole did not want her sneezing all over her. Then she saw an opportunity, when approaching a flower sales-girl standing by the side of the road waving some lilies about, Holly looked interested enough that the girl waved her flowers near Holly's nose. She was allergic to lilies, as she was to most flowers really. The pollen reached Holly and her nose immediately started to tickle. The girl was just about to ask her if she wanted some flowers when, without any warning Holly started sneezing. Poorly covered the first two sneezes hit the sales-girl straight in the face, the next three went to some other women passing them by before Holly staggered away from the flowers and regained her self-control. Normally her allergies were not nearly that bad, but with a cold already irritating her poor nose the lilies' effect was greatly increased. Holly continued sneezing for the next minute, now covering, while slowly putting some distance between herself and the surprised sales-girl.

“Are you sure that's just your allergies? You were sneezing like crazy” Nicole said. She continued:

“You're not coming down with a cold are you? I don't want to get sick.”

“You never want to get sick” Holly answered jokingly.

“No I don't” Nicole laughed. She continued:

“Why would I want to?”

“Oh I can think of a reason or two” Holly thought while putting some effort into not revealing her thoughts to Nicole.

Time for another part.

Part 6

Holly was determined to give Nicole the chance to discover how fun having a cold can be, but to do that she would have to make sure Nicole caught her cold. Simply sneezing all over her would not be an option, seeing how she was careful about avoiding most things that could get her sick, and she certainly wouldn't appreciate something like that. No, giving Nicole her cold would require more stealthy methods.

Holly and Nicole got to Nicole's house and went straight to her room. Holly was constantly looking for a way to let some of her cold-germs and Nicole's nose get better acquainted. After a while Nicole's mother knocked on the door and asked Nicole to come get something. Being left alone in Nicole's room Holly saw her chance. She had been sneezing every now and then for the last half-hour, Nicole's room was comfortably warm and draft-free making her sneeze much less than she had earlier in the day. That was a problem, if she didn't sneeze her germs would not go anywhere and that just wouldn't do. Twisting a tissue into a point Holly started to tickle her nose. Before long she felt a familiar tickle in her nose. At first Holly sneezed a few times into the air, she could see the spray fly, full of germs just waiting to be breathed in. She turned her attention to items, it would not be long before Nicole returned so she had to be quick. After sneezing into her hands she opened Nicole's laptop and let four sneezes spray the keyboard. Holly then removed any evidence of her activities and returned to her place moments before Nicole opened the door.

Walking home from Nicole's Holly was really excited, wondering if Nicole would come down with her cold and if she did, how she would react to it. Holly was sneezing very often because of the cold evening air, not covering her sneezes she managed to hit two girls in the face with spray. Sneezing on someone when she had a cold was something Holly had come to enjoy greatly, distracted by her thoughts of Nicole and the two girls Holly missed her street and had to go back. As evening turned to night she could feel the coming autumn, the cold started to bite her skin, under-dressed for such conditions Holly's sneezing went from bad to worse. By the time she got through her front door Holly was spraying everything in her path with droplets from her sneezes. After getting inside and warming up Holly's sneezing subsided quite a bit. That however did not mean she started covering them. She did not even think about the fact that she was contaminating the whole house with her germs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here you go, another part.

Part 7

The following morning Holly slowly went over all of her symptoms to see how her cold had progressed during the night. Her throat was still a bit sore but it had not gotten much worse than before. Sniffly, but just a bit and not to an annoying extent. She got up and stood in front of a mirror, examining her appearance. Her nose was a little bit pink but other than that her cold was not very visible. She put her hand on her forehead and found out that it was a bit warmer than usual.

How about my sneezing” Holly thought and as if that had been a command her nose started to tickle. After four sneezes the mirror was all wet.

Sneezing, check, fever's good too” Holly thought and smiled before getting dressed.

Walking to school Holly was really excited, wondering what had happened with all the girls she sneezed on the day before. Letting her uncovered sneezes spray at least five or six girls, preferably in the face, on her way to class Holly was doing her best to spread her cold, she really enjoyed picturing the tiny droplets being breathed in and her cold-virus infecting the girls, their throats would get sore, then they would start sniffling and before you knew it those girls would be all sneezy because they were sick with Holly's cold, and if they did not keep those sneezes covered they would probably give their colds to other girls. So many sick, sneezy, contagious girls, all because of Holly and her sneezes. This line of thought kept Holly properly distracted until Sophie put her hand on her shoulder.

“Hey Holly, wanna come with me to wait for class to start?”

A somewhat dizzy and disoriented Holly accompanied her friend and proceeded to sit down next to her.

“How are you Holly? You seem a little out of it.”

“Uh? I'm fine, just a little -”

Before Holly could finish the sentence she felt a sneeze coming, she could easily have covered it but instead she let it spray Sophie's face and chest, the second sneeze was also uncovered and went all over Sophie, not until the third one had Holly gotten her arm up to cover the sneeze.

“Ugh, sorry Sophie. I didn't have time to cover”

“That happens to me too, especially if I have a cold, I often sneeze uncovered when I'm sick because I don't feel it coming.” Sophie said. She continued:

“I don't know how many people in class caught my last cold.”

Holly could hardly believe this, it was amazing, Sophie talking about having, and spreading colds, she had to get deeper into this topic.

“You don't get colds often though?”

“No, not really, guess I'm just lucky.” Sophie said and smiled.

“I think you might catch one soon”

“Why?” Sophie wondered.

“Well, I thought I just had allergies yesterday...” Holly put Sophie's hand on her forehead.

“You have a fever! How did this happen?”

“I was with a friend, she was sneezing so much, all over me mostly. She had a cold and I caught it from her.”

“You were sneezing a lot on me yesterday, and now you're telling me you've got a cold? Guess that explains why I have been so sniffly all morning.”

“You aren't mad, or even annoyed?” Holly asked.

“Not really no, I mean, I don't like getting a cold but it's not terrible either.”

Sophie continued:

“It's actually kind of fun watching everyone being all sneezy because they caught my cold.”

Holly almost fell of the bench she was sitting on.