Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scandinavius

Nicole returned to her first chair and watched the annoying girls splash around in the water. She decided to get back in the pool, but first Nicole had to prepare. She went to a nearby bathroom and locked the door. If she would have any chance of getting those girls to catch her new cold she needed to sneeze much more. A rolled up piece of a paper towel would do. Nicole let the tip slowly slide into her nose, immediately a tickle started building and it did not take long before she quickly pulled it out and sneezed. As long as she was in here she might as well direct her sneezes at the doorknob, that way they may not be wasted. A few sneezy minutes later much of the door was noticeably wet and Nicole had to wipe it off a little to cover up her activities. When she got out there was a short line, unfortunately none of the girls she wanted to give her cold to were in it. One of the women looked strangely at her.

“Allergies” Nicole explained with a stuffed up voice.

When she got back to the pool she went straight in. Her nose was still irritated and the chill of the water wasn't calming things down. Nicole stood still, casually looking around for a few minutes, sneezing openly about every 15 seconds. Several girls swam right past her and she did her best to direct her sneezes towards them, five times her spray hit one or another of them straight in the face. None of them were among the girls she most wanted to infect, but she had pretty much stopped caring about that. Nicole thought it was strange how much she enjoyed it, exposing girls to her cold knowing they would probably catch it from her. The sensation of being sick, having a fever and knowing that any girl who inhaled even a few tiny droplets from one of her sneezes might soon be as sneezy and contagious herself was incredible.

As Nicole saw one of the girls who had been annoying her coming closer she closed her eyes and dipped her head in the water. After a few seconds she felt a familiar tickle in her nose and went up. Her face was streaming with water and so she did not look at first, she just sneezed. Her timing was perfect. When Nicole opened her eyes she saw the girl standing less than half a meter from her, looking almost shocked. Congestion was apparent in Nicole's voice as she said:

“Oh sorry, I didn't see you there.”

“You can't help sneezing” the girl said.

“Especially not when I'm sick.”

“Sick?”

Nicole sniffled before answering.

“Yeah, I have a really bad cold and it's making me sneeze like crazy.”

“Is it contagious?”

“It's a cold! Of course it is. I mean, why else would I have it?”

And why else would I be sneezing it all over you?” Nicole thought before continuing:

“Anyway I hope I didn't give it to you.”

“No that would be … terrible, catching something from the cutest- “ As if she were only just realizing what she was saying the girl stopped talking and hurried away, clearly blushing.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scandinavius

• M214186

• monochrome

• SneezeloveronGirls

Omg this is delicious! I'm so glad this story is back and this part is especially great. I want to know more about this embarrassed new girl.

Your long hiatuses are soooo worth it. Also, I would love to have more from the bus story... 

As always I'm glad to see that you like my writing. Continuation on the bus part has been mentioned a couple of times, that branch continued in the adult stories section.

On to the next part of this story:

That evening Nicole saw the girl again and decided to go talk to her, intrigued as she was by what had happened last time they met.

“Hi there.”

“Oh, hi”

She seemed embarrassed about what had happened before.

“Do you want to go somewhere less public?”

The girl hesitated for a few seconds before nodding.

They walked to a maze-like garden area where thick vegetation would let them be away from other people.

“I'm Nicole.”

“Julie” she answered quietly.

As they walked slowly through the garden they began to talk and after a while Julie seemed less shy. Being more and more focused on their conversation, neither of the girls noticed that as they went further along the winding path, it narrowed and the sky became difficult to see. After some time they came upon a small open area with a large, flat stone, still warm from the day's sun. Nicole laid down on it and gestured to Julie to join her. Nicole began talking.

“About earlier”

Julie seemed uncomfortable at the mention of what had happened earlier in the day.

“No, before that. With your friends.”

“With the water? and disturbing you? One of them saw me looking at you and made some comment. Then they started coming up with all these strange ideas. I don't even know. I went with them but I didn't do anything. I promise.”

Nicole turned towards Julie and smiled.

“I believe you.”

Nicole didn't know how long they had been lying there talking, the sun had almost set. She was looking at Julie when, before she had a chance to react, she suddenly sneezed. The first one was completely uncovered, with the two that followed partially covered. Spray covered Julie's shoulder and neck.

“Mmm” Julie pulled her shoulders up and seemed to really enjoy it before suddenly being completely frozen for a second followed by sitting up and stuttering some incoherent sentence. Nicole got up and put her hands on Julie's arms.

“Julie.”

She stopped talking but was looking down. Nicole tried to encourage her and soon she seemed less tense and began looking at Nicole.

“It's fine Julie. I could tell you liked it and it's really ok.”

“But it's so strange. How could you be fine with that?”

“I liked it too.”

Julie stared at Nicole briefly before turning away again.

“It's more than that. I know you're sick.”

“Yes. I told you before.”

“No I – it's that I ...” Julie's voice faded.

“That it makes you like it more?”

Julie looked up again and nodded.

“So… you like getting colds?”

Julie blushed and nodded slowly.

“How about … the other way around?”

“What do you mean?” Julie asked.

“If you were the one with a cold, would you enjoy giving it to me?”

Julie shook her head slightly.

“I don't think so. I only like getting them. If I get sick from someone I'm reminded of them ...”

Nicole tried to help her along.

“So if you catch my cold you'll think of me?

“Every time I think of my cold. I don't know how to explain it, knowing I'm all sneezy because of you would feel so good.”

Nicole got to within an inch of Julie's face before whispering:

“I think we can manage that.”

Edited by Scandinavius
Better wording of message

Cool addition. Too bad I'm banned from all the adult sections, I'm sure that content is nice.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

AAAAAAAAAAA!! This is absolutely beautiful! I adore every bit of it! You did absolutely stunningly! :wub:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...