Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scandinavius

Holly and Sophie are my new favorite dynamic duo. This is awesome so far! Please keep up the good work.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scandinavius

• M214186

• monochrome

• SneezeloveronGirls

Wow, this is really interesting! :D Holly and Sophie sound like an awesome pair. I can't wait to see more!

Holly must have been quite shocked to hear that Sophie shares her love of colds with her.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

# Not story so just ignore this if you're reading at a later date. (The # symbol is for commenting a line out, not a hashtag.)

Hello readers. It's been 179 days now since the last post in this thread if my math works so if I remember correctly I have to post something for it not to be locked soon. Since it's been a while there might be some inconsistencies, hopefully I'll get back to posting more than once or twice per year smile.png

Also if you have some suggestions for things that can happen in this story feel free to share them. No promises on implementing them though.

Not the most .. refined .. work but anyway.

Part 8

“Isn't it?” Holly said when she had regained her ability to speak.

“Not everyone thinks that, I was a bit nervous about telling you” Sophie answered. She continued.

“When I was younger I used to try and hide any cold I got from my mom so she wouldn't make me stay at home instead of going to school.” Sophie told her friend.

“You wanted to go and sneeze your cold-germs on everyone?” Holly asked,

“Exactly. It's been a while since I did something like that on purpose though.”

“This is actually the first time I've done it.” Holly said,

“Really? How's it going?”

“Pretty well I think. Apart from you I've sneezed a lot on Annie and a little bit on some other girls:”

“Ooh, I wonder if Annie gets sick today.” Sophie said.

“I wonder if, if – i”

Holly leaned towards Sophie and sneezed wetly four times all over her, mostly aimed at her nose, down over her mouth and on her neck.

“Bless you sneezy!” Sophie said and smiled. She continued.

“Trying to get me sick are we?”

“Of course Sophie, I want you all sneezy and contagious”

“Mmm, that sound like a lot of fun. Come on now, class is starting.”

Going into the classroom Holly was looking for the next victim of this wonderful cold. She looked around a little before sitting down next to Mandy, a pretty, blond girl. Not knowing how Mandy would react to getting sprayed right in the face, Holly did not just sneeze all over her. Instead she covered her mouth and nose with her hands when sneezing so they would be full of germs. Sometimes, if no one was looking, she would leave a gap between her hands so some of the spray would hit Mandy or her things, improving the chance of her catching the cold.

Throughout the day Holly tried being around Mandy whenever possible and did her best to sneeze in her direction. Holly didn't really need to focus so much on Mandy in particular but it felt more special that way.

Later in the day Holly was a bit bored during break when Sophie came over to her looking very excited.

“I was talking to this girl when out of nowhere my nose started tickling, I really didn't want her to notice anything but that was really hard!” Sophie continued:

“I was concentrating on not doing anything that would give me away and it seemed like it took forever but then finally I sneezed. It felt so good. Three times, all over her face and she had no idea I have a cold I wanted to pass on to her so just made up something about dust irritating my nose. I can just picture her sniffling and sneezing.”

The girls just stood there for a moment, Holly imagining and Sophie remembering.

“Alright, we have to think of something” Holly said.

“What do you mean?” Sophie answered.

“Things like that are just so great. I really think we should get the most out of our colds.”

“What, we should find more people to sneeze on?”

“Exactly.”

The girls walked to their next class just to find a note on the door telling them it had been canceled. Holly smiled and said:

“Fantastic, we don't have any more classes today. Want to go have some fun?”

This is actually really good continuation! :) maybe if they volunteer at the school cafeteria or something and then they hair spread their germs of cutlery and plates etc? Or if they are in an empty classroom they just spray all over the desks or door handles?

Great story!!!

I love this story so much!! Contagion is the best :D I really hope you continue~!

• 4 weeks later...

Part 9

Holly and Sophie walked from school to Sophie's house talking about thing they could do. When they were alone neither of them bothered even pretending to cover their sneezes. They were lying on Sophie's bed talking.

“So, what do you really enjoy doing to share your germs?” Holly asked.

“Being the only one knowing something is going to happen is just lovely. Like when I'm standing near someone and feel a sneeze coming on. I know I'm going to sneeze on the other girl but she has no idea.” Sophie said.

“Like what happened in school before? That's so good!” Holly continued:

“I kind of like the idea of someone noticing my cold and then ending up catching it.”

“Mmm, I've done that, it's great.”

“Have you ever given a cold to someone who wanted it?” Holly asked.

“Not that I can remember, no. But it's not like I've talked to anyone about it before.”

“That's how I got this cold.”

“Really? I would love it if you could tell me all about it” And so Holly told Sophie about her sleepover at Lauren's.

“She was your sick friend that you mentioned earlier?” Holly nodded in response.

“How nice of her. I wonder if anyone else has caught it from her?...”

The girls continued talking for a while before Holly said:

“I have and idea for something we can do.”

“What?” Sophie wondered.

“I was thinking we could go to the zoo. Lots of crowds; animals and plants to blame for “allergies” if you feel like it.”

“Sound like a plan”

Having walk from Sophie's house to a nearby bus stop and waited there for a few minutes the girls got on a bus. They looked around a little before sitting down behind an attractive brunette in her early thirties. Of course it did not take long before Holly felt a sneeze coming on. She leaned back and felt tickle grow stronger until she rapidly inhaled before her sneeze unleashed thousands of tiny cold-virus packed droplets in the direction of the woman. Sophie soon followed with a sneeze of her own.

“I told you you had a cold. Now I'm catchi-” Sophie was interrupted by another sneeze, this one was also completely uncovered and aimed at the woman.

“Catching it from you” she finished. Sophie wasn't talking loudly, but Holly was sure the woman in front of them could hear her. Sophie leaned in front of Holly and put her hand on her forehead.

“And you have a fever, no wonder I'm sneezing.”

After getting off the bus the girls noticed that the woman had gotten off at the same stop. They waited a little and discreetly looked at her as she approached them.

“Hi. Very sneezy cold you girls have, I hope I don't catch it.” She said, almost playfully. The woman continued:

I heard you talking about how sick you are and I lost count of how many times I felt your sneezes on my neck.” Holly sniffled and moved very close to the woman before answering with a near whisper:

“I am pretty sick and my – my - '” Holly was sure the woman could feel her breath and that she knew as well as Holly what was about to happen, yet she made no effort to move away. Holly looked into the woman's eyes and did her best not to blink. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion as Holly's sneeze overcame her. A cloud of spray made it's way from Holly's nose and mouth to the woman's. Her slightly parted lips offered little protection from the army of viruses that she knew were going to make her sneeze as much as this girl, possibly even land her in bed.

“My cold is super contagious” Holly finished her sentence. She continued in a teasing tone:

“I hope I don't give it to you” before walking away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Please go on! I started reading this a long time ago and kept waiting for the next part and it never came. I was thrilled when I saw it had been updated. Keep going, please.

Last time I continued I had hoped that I would be updating a little more often, that did not happen. Anyway. New part now, about Nicole.

Nicole woke up feeling pretty good. No school for a week, just lying in the sun, swimming in the, hopefully warm, sea and relaxing. She had some breakfast, packed the last few things and joined her parents in the car. Two hours later they got to the airport, parked, grabbed their things and headed to check in for the flight. After a lot of waiting in crowded rooms where every other person seemed to be sneezing because of something that Nicole did her best to avoid, they got on the plane and she thought that finally she would be safe from most of those germs. Nicole was sitting by the window and behind her parents, she wanted what little privacy there was on a plane and preferred some stranger who probably wouldn't care about what she did to her father's watchful eye. Besides, since the rows were only two seats wide in this part of the plane her parents might as well sit together. For the first 15 minutes everything seemed alright, then Nicole heard a woman sneeze behind her. Resting her arm on top of her chair, Nicole felt droplets hit her arm when the woman sneezed. Great, the person behind her was sneezing and not even covering. After another 20 minutes Nicole noticed something even worse, the girl sitting beside her was sniffling increasingly frequently.

“How are you?” Nicole asked the girl.

“I'm ok, just catching a cold I th-”

Having just turned around to answer Nicole the girl was unable to cover her unexpected sneeze and so it hit Nicole right in the face.

“Oh my god, sorry, I'm sorry!”

“Bless you. You were saying something about a cold?”

“Yeah, I think I'm getting one”

“Wonderful” Nicole said sarcastically.

When the plane landed Nicole was already sniffling, it didn't occur to her that she could not possibly be getting sick already from anything that happened at the airport or on the plane.

Great” Nicole thought to herself.

Relaxing in the sun won't be so relaxing if I'm sneezing every other minute.”

After arriving at the hotel and putting her stuff in the room Nicole went straight down to the pool. After about two minutes in the water she noticed her sniffling getting worse. The water wasn't all that warm she thought, and got up. She found a reclining chair to put her towel on and lay down. Nicole felt a bit tired and thought she might have a fever. She had just fallen asleep when she felt cold water on her skin. Nicole sat up quickly and saw a girl running away. Judging from the wet footprints on the ground, she had gotten out of the pool and thought it would be a great idea to shake her hair next to Nicole. Just as Nicole was falling asleep again the same thing happened. She mumbled something, got her towel and went in search of a more peaceful spot. Even after finding a somewhat remote place to enjoy the warmth of the sun and rest, Nicole was still awoken by cold water. She was considering her options when she felt a tickle in her nose. She sneezed twice without covering and when she saw the tiny droplets catch the sunlight she had an idea.

They could have not been so annoying but noo! Looks like I'll have to teach them a lesson. After all, If I'm sneezing and feverish, why shouldn't they be?”

Please continue with Nicole spreading her cold germs while on vacation. It would also be good to follow up on lady from the bus.......

Niceeeee this is so cute!! I've read it like let's say around 15 times? This story is so good!! I can't wait to read more stories like this in the future! <3 Never stop writing!

Ummm.. Does anyone have any recommendations? Do you guys know any other fics that are sort of like this? Cuz I absolutely love it and I just really want to read more! Thanks in advance! <3

• 2 weeks later...

This story is my guilty pleasure. Please continue this or suggest more stories like this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I come bearing gifts of story parts!

Knowing my tendency to not post for a long time, this time I have 3 parts prepared.

Regarding recommendations , depending on what you like, the related fetishes section may be something to look into if you haven't been there.