Sneeze Fetish Forum

They call him sneezy (Harry Styles fanfic)

CHOCOLATE <3

Harry was exhausted. And I don't mean he was just a little sleepy and it could be fixed with a good night's sleep. No, it was a "bone-deep-everything ached-even his eyelids" kind of exhaustion. It wasn't surprising, though. The whole band had been over-worked, and were in desperate need of a vacation. Unfortunately, that just wasn't possible with their current level of fame.

"Harry, wake up." Louis yawned, slapping the youngest band member's shoulder, which was covered completely by the duvet.

"Mmrph." Harry groaned into the pillow, not even bothering to open his eyes. His whole body was aching, and he didn't want to move in fear that it would make it worse.

"Come on, Haz." Louis said, struggling to keep his eyelids from drooping. "We're all tired, but we have shit to do."

"No." He whined. "M'sleepin'"

"Up, Harold." Louis snapped, ripping the covers off. He raised a brow at Harry's choice of sleepwear. "Since when do you wear clothes to bed?"

"Since it was freezing last night." Harry groaned, curling up into himself.

"You serious? It was boiling last night. The bastard thermostat kept setting itself back to eighty."

"No...s'freezing." Harry mumbled, flipping over and snuggling deeper into the covers.

Now, Louis was worried. Harry had finally faced him, and Louis could see just how pale and worn out he looked. Much more than anybody else. "Are you alright? You're awfully pale, mate."

"Don't feel fantastic." Harry groaned, putting a hand to his aching head.

"That sucks, but you still need to get up."

Harry sighed, reluctantly pushing himself into a sitting position. Now that he was awake, he was aware of just how BADLY his head hurt. The pounding started behind his sinuses, and seemed to radiate up and throughout his whole head.

"Ow." He whimpered, lowering his head so that it was resting in his hands.

"I'll get you some acetaminophen. Get ready." Louis said, walking out of the room. Harry groaned, and sniffled miserably. There was no way he was going to make it the rest of the day.

"Where's Harry?" Niall asked when Louis emerged from his room.

"He's getting ready, I think. He said he doesn't feel very well, though."

Liam frowned, his eyebrows knitting together in concern. "Is he alright?"

"I think he just has a headache." Louis shrugged. "Do we have any pain relievers?"

"I think Paul does." Liam said. The door opened a few minutes later, looking disoriented. His face was screwed up in pain, and he moaned, pressing his hand to his head. Why did his head hurt so badly?

"Hey, there." Zayn greeted him, raising a brow at his appearance. He really didn't look well.

"Hey." Harry sighed, sitting on the couch and sniffling.

"You feeling alright?" Liam asked, his frown deepening.

Harry shook his head, and then cupped his hands over his mouth and nose. "HeSHOO," he sneezed, his body jerking forward.

The hotel door opened and Paul walked in.

"HeSHOO!" Harry sneezed again, and then suddenly, he couldn't stop sneezing. “Heh....heh....hehCHOO! CHOO! CHOO! CHOO! Ah....ah...Hitsch.” He sneezed, pinching his nose on the last one to stop the seemingly never-ending sneezes.

Paul looked at him in concern. "Harry?"

Harry sniffled, and then looked at Paul, his nose twitching as he stifled another sneeze. "Mmm?"

"Not feeling very well?" He sighed.

Harry sneezed again, and then groaned. "Can I please go back to sleep?"

"No can do." Paul sighed, looking at the sick boy apologetically. "Too much to do. Tomorrow, you lot have an interview, but if you're still not feeling well, you can stay here and rest."

"Ok-HESHOO-ay." Harry groaned in frustration. How was he going to attempt to get through the day if his nose was screwing with him, and he was sneezing every five minute? He felt the congestion set in, and he started sniffling desperately, trying to clear his sinuses so he could breathe.

Louis handed him the tissue box wordlessly.

"Thanks." Harry sniffled, his eyelids drooping. He plucked a tissue from the tissue box, and blew his nose, wiping at it once he was done.

"We have twenty minutes before we need to leave. Sleep until then." Paul instructed, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Harry nodded, and he felt himself slipping out of consciousness.

"You look dreadful." Lou sighed, applying more concealer underneath Harry's eyes. "Absolutely dreadful."

"Gee, thanks, Lou. Love you too." He mumbled groggily, completely out of it. He had spiked a fever after he woke up after he woke up, and before he left; he was absolutely freezing.

"You know I didn't mean it like that. I meant that you look like you really don't feel well. Here, take these, honey." She said softly, putting two pills in his hand and closing his fingers around them.

"What're they?" He asked groggily, stifling a sneeze.

"Decongestants. They'll clear up your sinuses temporarily and hopefully lower that fever."

"Oh." He said, popping the pills in his mouth. Lou handed him a cup of water, and he downed them before slumping back in the chair. He was definitely ready for a nap...or hibernation.

Once she'd finished his hair and makeup, she sent him off to lie on the couch and rest before he was obligated to grin and bear it for the cameras and fans.

"Psst. Harry." Someone whispered in his ear. He groaned in response and reached his arm out blindly, pushing feebly against said person's face.

"Go'way. M'sleepin'."

"Wake up." They said again. Harry cracked open an eye.

"What?"

"How are you feeling?" Louis asked, hovering over him. Harry sighed in irritation and shot him a flat look.

"You woke me up to ask how I'm feeling? REALLY?"

Louis grinned. "Obviously."

"The decongestants aren't doing shit. I feel-" he sneezed. "Like complete and utter crap. Leave me alone and let me sleep. We still have two and a half hours until we have to do anything."

"You sound like shit, by the way."

Harry sneezed, and then squeezed his eyes shut. He sat up, cupped his hands over his mouth and nose and went into a sneezing fit. After what seemed like twenty minutes of sneezing, he sniffled deeply, and slumped back into the couch cushions.

Louis frowned, and handed him the tissues again. "Are you alright?"

"I think I'm dying." Harry groaned, going into another sneezing fit. He blew his nose into what seemed like tissue after tissue. He must have gone through at least ten, easily. "I'm dizzy and my whole body feels like lead."

"Dizzy?" Louis frowned, putting his hand on Harry's forehead. Hot.

Harry nodded, sneezing twice into a clean tissue, and then sniffling. "I really just need to sleep."

"Yeah, sorry about that." Louis sighed, rubbing the back of his neck guiltily. "Go to sleep. We'll only wake you if it's dire.”

“Thanks.” Harry mumbled sleepily, rolling on his other side and pressing his face into the pillow. He drifted into a restless, sneezy, sleep.

~o~O~o~O~o~

Hello :) So, I've been obsessed with the idea of Harry being sick and sneezing and coughing a bunch (I'll get to the coughing in a later chapter if anybody wants me to continue). I don't know why, I just feel like he's adorable when he's sick, kind of like a lost puppy. (FYI, I don't wish a cold or the flu on him, because I don't want him to be miserable, but in my stories, I tend to torture him)

I'm probably obsessed with him being sick because I don't ever catch a cold, and I've never had the flu. It's sort of the whole "grass is greener on the other side" Sort of thing.

Sorry I'm rambling haha. Let me know if you think I should continue. Thanks :)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, guys :) Here's the new part. Let me know what you think, and if you think I should continue. Thanks :)

~o~O~o~O~o~

The term "sick as a dog" had never made much sense in Harry's mind. Just how SICK did you have to be, to be considered, "sick as a dog"? He finally understood, though. He'd woken up coughing, and they weren't tiny, pitiful little coughs, no. It sounded like he was trying to cough up a lung. If he wasn't coughing uncontrollably, he was sneezing uncontrollably, and on top of all that, he had a fever of one hundred and two degrees. All in all, he felt like death warmed over. Never, in the twenty years he'd been alive, had he ever been this sick. Yeah, he'd caught his fair share of colds, and had hay fever pretty severely once or twice a year, but not like this. This was about as bad as it was going to get.

"I don't think he's going to be able to do the concert, Paul." Liam said, wincing as Harry went into another bout of coughing. "He's too ill."

"I know. I know." He sighed. "I tried talking to management, but they aren't budging. This is the biggest concert of the tour."

"We understand that." Zayn snapped, tugging his hair in frustration. "But, he can hardly move. How is he supposed to help put on a concert for two hours if he can't go five minutes without coughing or sneezing?"

Back on the couch, Harry could hear bits and pieces of their conversation, but between all the coughing, sneezing, nose-blowing, and the fact that his ears were now clogged, he had no idea what they were saying.

"Feeling any better, hon?" Lou asked softly, laying a wet washcloth on his forehead.

"No." Harry whispered; his voice was almost completely gone, and he had to bite back a sob that was building in his throat. All he wanted was his mum and to curl up in bed at home in England. If he were back home, his mum would make him soup and tea, and throw a couple of blankets in the dryer for him. They'd be toasty and warm, and he'd feel better in no time. Except, here he was, lying on the couch in one of the dressing rooms backstage, curled in a ball and shivering because there were no bloody blankets in this whole damn place. He sneezed again. And again. And again. And again. With each sneeze, he got less and less oxygen, and so, by the end of his sneezing fit, he was light-headed and dizzy.

"You're even more pale than you were a few seconds ago." Lou frowned, pressing her hand to his forehead. "What's wrong?"

"I feel like I'm gonna pass out." He croaked, sneezing again.

She pursed her lips, and looked at him. "You're not doing the concert. I'm getting Paul, and someone is going to take you back to the hotel so you can sleep peacefully." She said, standing up and walking out of the room. Harry rolled over, coughing into the couch cushions.

"Paul!" Lou cried, walking over to him.

"How is he?"

"How do you think he is? He's feverish, and can't stop coughing and sneezing. He also says he feels like he's going to pass out. Unless YOU want him collapsing on stage, I suggest having someone take him back to the hotel so that he can rest properly.” She said, putting her hands on her hips.

Paul frowned. "He's going to pass out?"

"That's what he claims. Please just take him back to the hotel." She pleaded.

Liam frowned, and walked into the dressing room Harry was in.

"Haz?"

"Mmm?" Harry mumbled, half-asleep. He coughed again, and wrapped both arms around his stomach as his back arched.

"I think you're gonna go back to the hotel so you can sleep."

He nodded, trying not to sneeze all over Liam. "Sorry I'm bailing on you guys."

Liam grinned slightly. "Please. You're not bailing, you look like you want to die."

"I do." Harry groaned, coughing again.

Paul walked into the room and sighed, looking at Harry sympathetically.

"Let's go."

"Okay everybody!" Liam yelled into the mic, a grin crossing his face as the crowd erupted in ear-drum shattering screams. "Let's open it up to some twitter questions."

A question popped up on the screen.

"@marrymeniall asked, 'where's the curly one? I definitely remember there being five band members.'" Niall said, and then burst out laughing.

"Harry died." Louis deadpanned.

Liam shoved him. "He's kidding. Harry's been feeling ill since he woke up this morning. Paul took him back to the hotel so he can get some rest."

Another question popped up on the screen.

"@pleasenoticeme1D says 'NIALL! Jump on Louis’ back and see how long it takes him to buck you off'." Louis said, and then grinned at Niall. "Well, I hope you know that if he dies, it'll be your fault, twitter askerer."

Zayn rolled his eyes, and then grinned at the two. "I believe it's time for Louis to throw Ni on the ground."

"LETS DO IT!" Niall cried, and launched himself at Louis, latching himself on. Niall immediately bolted towards stage right, trying to fling the older boy off of him. After a few minutes, Louis stopped and put his hands on his knees as he breathed heavily. Niall loosened his grip, and Louis promptly threw him off his back. Niall landed on the ground with a heavy thud, and let out a groan of pain. Louis sneezed into the crook of his elbow, and reached his other hand out for Niall to take.

Niall stood to his feet, and looked at Louis in concern.

"Can we sing now?" Louis whined, and the crows erupted in cheers and screams.

Immediately, the music for 'live while we're young' started.

"Hey girl I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya

Come on and let me sneak you out

And have a celebration, a celebration

The music up, the windows down" Liam sang.

"Yeah, we'll be doing what we do

Just pretending that we're cool and we know it too (know it too)

Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do

Just pretending that we're cool, so tonight" Zayn sang.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'till we see the sun

I know we only met but let's pretend it's love

And never, never, never stop for anyone

Tonight let's get some and live while we're young

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (and live while we're young)

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Tonight let's get some" they all chorused.

"And live while we're young" Liam sang, taking over Harry's part.

"Hey girl it's now or never, it's now or never

Don't overthink, just let it go

And if we get together, yeah get together

Don't let the pictures leave your phone (oh oh)" Zayn grinned.

"Yeah, we'll be doing what we do

Just pretending that we're cool, so tonight" Niall sang.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'till we see the sun

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh (wanna live while we're young)

Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Tonight let's get some" they chorused.

"And live while we're young" Liam sang.

"And girl, you and I

We're about to make some memories tonight" Zayn sang, throwing an arm around Liam.

"I wanna live while we're young

We wanna live while we're young" Louis sang, pinching his nose to stifle a sneeze.

"Let's go crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun

Crazy, crazy, crazy 'til we see the sun

Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live while we're young

(C'mon, young) wanna live, wanna live (wanna live while we're young)

Wanna live, wanna live, wanna live while we're young

Tonight let's get some"

"And live while we're young" Zayn finished. They all looked at each other. That was okay...honestly, if they didn't have all five voices, the song didn't sound the same. It didn't sound good. People get on Louis and Niall about not being as good, and saying they shouldn't even be in the band. Each person contributed equally, and you could obviously tell when one of them is missing.

Back at the hotel, Paul had to leave Harry alone so he could get back to the concert.

Harry laid in bed, the covers draped over his waist as he laid on his back and stared up at the ceiling. He'd been literally coughing and sneezing non-stop since he laid down. He must have gone through at least a full box of tissues, and he'd already thrown up multiple times due to the force of the coughing. Finally, though, through his fever-fogged brain, he got enough sense to get up, stagger into the kitchenette area and grab the box of NyQuil from the counter. He sneezed a few times, which sent him stumbling to the side. He quickly took two of the pills and then trudged back into his room and climbed into bed.

By the time the concert ended, Louis had begun to feel horrible. He couldn't seem to stop sneezing, and his head was aching.

"So now two of them are ill." Niall sighed, patting Louis’ back comfortingly. Louis had leaned forward with his elbows resting on his thighs and his head resting in his hands.

"I want all of you to go right to sleep as soon as you get back to the hotel." Paul instructed. “We can’t afford any more of you coming down with this.

“I’m fine, guys.” Louis sneezed, squeezing his eyes shut.

They reached the hotel quickly, and soon enough, Louis was trudging through the door.

"Ah...ah...CHEW." Louis sneezed into the crook of his elbow, his body snapping forward. “CHEW....heh...heh...heh-CHOO.”

Zayn sighed. "Fantastic."

"Go to sleep." Paul frowned, pointing to Louis’ door.

Harry woke up, still feeling absolutely horrible, but since he didn't feel as hot as he did when he'd slipped into a NyQuil-induced slumber, he assumed that the fever was down. He sat up and sneezed into his arm before standing up and wrapping the blanket around his shoulders.

"Good afternoon, sleepy head." Niall grinned. "Feeling better?"

"A little." Harry croaked, and then rubbed his aching throat.

"Come sit." Niall said, patting the spot next to him.

Harry plopped down on the couch, and then curled into a ball. "Where is everyone?"

"You sound like shit, dude." Niall said, looking at him in concern.

"Feel like it." Harry whispered. "Where is everyone?"

"Niall caught what you have, and Zayn and Liam ran to the store with Paul."

Harry sighed, and then promptly went into a coughing fit.

I love this! I'm not really that in to 1D, but I still think this story is AWESOME!

Oh...why did I stray away from 1D sneeze fics? This is lovely! I especially like how everyone keeps pointing out to Harry that he looks like shit! :D Usually I like when boys are in denial, but the way Haz was so straightforward about being sick in this story was hot, too!

@Sophie<3

@irishsneezeandkisses

@directioner<3

@Artygirl22

@babygirl45

Thank you all so much! I'm so happy that people are liking this sneezefic :)

Here's part three :)

“Don’t we have an interview today?” Harry asked groggily, blowing his nose, and then coughing.

“In about....three hours, yeah.” Niall nodded. “Louis’ definitely not feeling up to going, and I take it you aren’t, either.”

He shook his head. “Not at all.”

“I’ll tell Paul.”

Louis’ door opened, and he walked out slowly, his eyelids fluttering shut as he sneezed. “I blame you, curly.” He sniffled, glaring at Harry.

“Sorry.” Harry croaked, sneezing into the cushions.

“You two.” Niall said, making a face. “Go be quarantined into one room. That way you don’t get everyone else ill.”

Harry nodded, and stood up, trudging to his bedroom. Louis followed suit, and they both climbed into bed.

Liam and Zayn walked through the door, each with their arms full.

“You can make more than one trip, you know.” Niall said.

“More than one trip is for losers.” Zayn said over his shoulder. “How are they?”

“I made them go into one room so that they don’t infect us all with their germs.” Niall informed them.

“Good call.” Zayn nodded.

Liam put down the groceries with a sigh. “I think I’m gonna go lie down.”

“You’re not ill, too, are you li-li?” Niall asked, batting his eyelashes.

“Shut up, I’m fine.” Liam grumbled.

“Someone’s grumpy.” Niall snickered.

Liam shot him a glare and then trudged to his room. Niall looked at Zayn. “What’s with him?”

“Beats me, dude. He’s been in a pissy mood all day.”

“Do you think he’s getting ill?”

“Nah.” Zayn said. “Liam doesn’t get ill, remember?”

“There’s a first for everything.” Niall shrugged.

Louis sat up in bed, coughing harshly into the blankets.

Harry sneezed, and then rolled on his stomach, sniffling.

“This is your-Ashnxxgh- fauldt.” Louis groaned, burying his face in the covers.

“I doe.” Harry sniffled. “Ibe sorry, dow shudt ubp add go dto sleebp.”

Ackshh...ashnxxgh...hahtschieww...heh....hetchoo!” Louis sniffled, and then promptly went into another bout of sneezing, this one consisting of about fifteen or so sneezes.

“Shh.” Harry sniffled, pushing Louis’ arm weakly. “Ibe sleebpeedg.”

“Idt’s your FAULDT.” Louis snapped, coughing again.

“I doe thadt, Louis.” Harry snapped back, and then sniffled deeply. “Sdtobp be-eeg add arse.”

Louis scowled at him, and shoved Harry’s arm, making Harry fall off the floor and onto the bed. He popped up, and glared at Louis. “WHADT THE HELL, LOUIS?”

“What’s going on in here?” Niall asked, opening the door and looking at the two of them.

“Louis is add ASS.”

“Idt’s your FAULDT for bakeeg be ill.” Louis snapped.

“Are they actually arguing?” Zayn asked, looking between the two of them in confusion.

“I think they’re just both in bad moods because they feel horrible.”

“Louis, go back into your room. Harry, get off the floor.”

“Thodt you wadted us id the sabe roobm.” Harry sneezed.

“Yeah, well, we need five members in the band. There won’t be if we let you stay in the same room. Louis, out.” Zayn said.

“Where’s Liub?” Louis asked, standing up.

“Lying down.” Niall replied, standing behind Louis and putting his hands on either shoulder and pushing him out of the room.

“Is he ill?” Harry asked, climbing into bed.

“I don’t think so.” Zayn shrugged as Harry pulled the blankets back over himself. “He’s just in a really bad mood.”

“Oh.” Harry sighed, and then yawned.

“Go to sleep.” Zayn said softly.

Heh-SCHIEW!” He sneezed, and then nodded sleepily. “Good didte, Zayd.”

Zayn chuckled. “Goodnight, Harry.”

~o~O~o~O~o~

Sorry this is so short, but I felt like that was a good stopping point. Let me know what you think! Thank you :)

Hehe....cute! I liked the stuffy nose talk! I wonder... is Liam getting sick? :D

Hehe....cute! I liked the stuffy nose talk! I wonder... is Liam getting sick? biggrin.png

Thank you!

Maybe he is, maybe he isn't :D

You'll never knooooooooowwwwwww

Just kidding, you'll find out soon haha

Please continue!! Oh I love this! w00t.gif So much drama for the world's favorite boy band teehee.gif

Thank you so much! :)

Is Liam sick?

Is Liam okay...

Is he sick?

No, he's okay...

Or is he?

>.<

I guess you'll just have to read and find out :D

Is Liam sick?

Is Liam okay...

Is he sick?

No, he's okay...

Or is he?

>.<

I guess you'll just have to read and find out :D

*whines*

HOW CAN I READ IF THERE'S NO UPDATE? :o

Is Liam sick?

Is Liam okay...

Is he sick?

No, he's okay...

Or is he?

>.<

I guess you'll just have to read and find out biggrin.png

*whines*

HOW CAN I READ IF THERE'S NO UPDATE? 7.gif

I'M WORKING ON IT! hahahaha

I have finals until wednesday, but after I'll upload (or if I procrastinate, I may update later today)

Harry let out three forceful sneezes into his hands, and then leaned back with a groan. This sucks.

“How are you feeling?” Niall asked, walking into Harry’s room.

“I feel horrible. I cad’t stop-” He sneezed. “-sdeezigg. It’s terrible.”

“Louis said the same thing. Except he was sneezing way more than you are.”

Harry’s nose twitched, and he felt the pressure building up in his sinuses. He pulled the covers over his mouth and nose as his eyelids fluttered. “ah'kchoo! Hah...hah'tktoo! hahcheeeeeeeewwww! hah...hah...hah'sheeeeeeeewwww!” He sneezed, and then sat up. “heh’kshee! I..I c...c...cad’t...h’tchee...s...st...st-cheeeewww-sto....ETSXCH...stop-TCHT....ACHOOOOOO!” He stifled three more sneezes, and then sniffled congestedly. “Oh, God.”

“Never mind.” Niall winced.

“I thigk I'b dyigg.” Harry groaned. “That's the odly logical expladatiod for all of this.”

Niall chuckled and shook his head. “You aren’t dying.”

“I feel like it. You should go...I dod't wadt you to get ill, too”

“That ship has sailed, my friend. I’ve already been exposed to yours and Louis’ germs.”

Harry sniffled, and rubbed his temples.

“Where are Liab add Zayd?”

“Liam is still asleep. You should sleep, too.”

Nxxt!” He sneezed. “Good plad.”

Niall walked out of the room, and Zayn walked out of Louis’ room. “I swear, we’re all going to catch this thing.” Zayn groaned, rubbing his forehead vigorously, and then looking at Niall. Liam’s door opened, and he stumbled out.

“Hey.” Niall grinned, sitting on the couch.

“Hey.” Liam sighed.

“Are you feeling alright?” Zayn asked. “You’re awfully pale.”

“I feel fine.” He said, sitting on the couch.

“You’re ill.” Zayn accused.

“No I’m not.”

“Yeah you are.” Niall frowned. “Your nose is red.”

Liam sighed in frustration. “I’m fine.”

“Then why do you look so out of it?”

“I’m not. I’m fine.” His face went blank, and his eyelids fluttered before he turned away from them and sneezed into the crook of his elbow. The force of it doubled him over at the waist, and he sniffled lightly before looking back at them.

Niall and Zayn stared at him incredulously. “You were saying?”

“It was a sneeze. People sneeze all that time. That doesn’t automatically make me ill.” He said, irritation coloring his voice.

Zayn smirked, and then covered his mouth with his hand. Sick Liam was his favorite. He always got so grumpy, and he refused to admit that he didn’t feel well until he was practically on his death bed, too ill to move.

“You look exhast-”

“Shut the hell up.” He snapped, walking into the kitchen area, grabbing a cold bottle of water and returning to his room. As soon as the door shut, Zayn and Niall burst out laughing.

“He’s my favorite. So entertaining.” Zayn snickered.

Niall nodded in agreement, and his laughs immediately changed into a coughing fit.

“Not you, too?” Zayn asked, his eyes furrowing in concern.

“Nah.” Niall said, still coughing. “I’m fine.”

“Maybe you should go lie down just in case?”

When he went into another harsh bout of coughing, he nodded reluctantly and returned to his room.

“I defiditely feel better, Zayd. Stop lookigg at be like that.” Harry sniffled the next afternoon. Zayn and Harry were sitting on the couch. Harry was on one side, curled up in a blanket, and Zayn was sitting on the other end, one his right ankle resting on his left thigh, and his left arm draped over the back of the couch.

“You still can’t talk properly.” Zayn pointed out.

“Yeah, but I haved't sdeezed id a while. Plus, by head add throat dod't hurt as bad, it's just by dose that's stuffed up.”

“That’s good.” Zayn nodded. Liam stumbled out of his room, his hair sticking up in multiple directions.

“Hey, Liab.” Harry sniffled.

“Hey.” He croaked, holding back a wince. His throat was absolutely killing him, and his nose was stuffy.

“You sound horrible, mate.”

“I’m fine.” He sighed, and coughed lightly into his fist. Truth was, he felt absolutely miserable, and if this was how Harry felt when they made him get up at four in the morning and be functional, Liam owed him an apology. “How are you f...f...feel...hah...tcht! Feeling?” He sneezed.

“Bedder.” Harry said, looking at Liam in concern. “You dod’t look well...are you okay?”

“Why does everyone keep asking me that?” Liam grumbled.

“Because you look add soudd like crap.” Harry sniffled.

“No I don’t.” Liam said, shaking his head. “I’m going to go back to sleep. Night.” He yawned, stifling a string of sneezes before walking back into the room.

~o~O~o~O~o~

DUN DUN DUN contagion

Archived