Sneeze Fetish Forum

They call him sneezy (Harry Styles fanfic)

CHOCOLATE <3

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh yes. The beauty returns. And sick Liam is hilarious! :P hope to have an update soon! Thanks for taking the time to write another part! :)

Ahhh yes. The beauty returns. And sick Liam is hilarious! tonguesmiley.gif hope to have an update soon! Thanks for taking the time to write another part! smile.png

I'll be updating soon :D

Thank you for commenting :)

Okay, I hate One Direction, but this is an amazing fic. Love contagion :D

Okay, I hate One Direction, but this is an amazing fic. Love contagion biggrin.png

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it :)

Ackchih-chih!” Liam sneezed, rubbing his nose harshly. It had been doing this all. freaking. morning. “Heh....CHIH.’

“Liam?” Zayn said softly, knocking on the door.

“Cub-chih-id.” He sniffled, and then rolled over, nuzzling deeper into the blankets.

“You’re ill.” He stated, matter-of-factly.

“Pfft. Doe. I'b perfe...perfectly..heh...heh...heh-CHIH!” He sneezed, and then sniffled. “Healthy. I’b fide.

“Mm-hmm.” Zayn said, raising an eyebrow, and then crossed the room in two long strides. “Sure you are.” He placed his hand on Liam’s forehead, and Liam turned away.

“Stop.” Liam whined, batting Zayn’s hand away. “I’b dot ill.”

“Tell that to your fever. You’re really hot, Li.”

Liam smirked. “That’s what they say.”

Zayn flicked Liam’s burning forehead. “You know what I mean.”

Liam’s facial expression changed from a smirk, and he wrinkled his nose. “Hit-choo!” He sneezed and then went into a bout of coughing.

“Niall is ill, too.”

“You’re dext.” Liam sniffled. There was no point in denying he was ill any longer; he felt miserable, and if he admitted he wasn’t well, he’d be able to lounge around in bed and sleep this thing off.

“I thought you weren’t ill.” Zayn smirked.

“I feel horrible.” Liam finally admitted, and then sneezed.

“Took you long enough. What’s wrong exactly? Head pounding, throat and nose torturing you, general feeling of shit kind of thing?”

Liam nodded miserably, and then shivered. “I’b freezigg.”

“Not surprising, you’re running a pretty decent fever.”

“How are Diall add Louis add Harry?”

“Niall’s pretty ill, as is Louis, but Harry seems to be feeling better. He’s still stuffy, but his sneezing and coughing have gone way down.”

“Does he have a fever?”

“Barely.”

“That’s good.” Liam said, and then sniffled. “Cad you hadd be the tissues, please? By dose is ruddigg like crazy.”

Zayn nodded and grabbed the tissue box from the dresser and handed him the tissue box. He walked out of the room and plopped on the couch next to Harry.

“I’m so tired.” Zayn whined, his eyes sliding shut.

“You’re gettigg ill.” Harry stated.

“I’m not. I’m just tired.”

“Doe, you’re geddigg ill. Dod’t fight it; it’s gudda happed sooder or lader.”

“Blow your nose.” Zayn said, shoving the box of tissues into Harry’s hands. The tips of his ears turned pink, and he scowled at Zayn.

“I’b perfectly fide, thadk you very much.” Harry said, blowing his nose into a tissue. He looked at Zayn in concern. “You should sleep so you don’t get ill, too.” He said, his voice sounding a lot less congested.

Zayn nodded. “Mm-kay.”

A few days later, Niall, Louis and Liam were still sick in bed.

“Wake up, Zayn.” Harry said, shaking his shoulder. He was still congested, and every once in a while, he’d go into a coughing fit, but his sneezing and fever were virtually gone.

“Hmm?” He mumbled sleepily.

“I can’t take care of the three of them by myself. I need help.”

“Go ‘way. M’sleeping.”

“You’re not ill, are you?”

“Just exhausted.” Zayn sighed, pushing himself to a sitting position. “Shall we go take care of them?”

Harry nodded and walked out of the room, and Zayn got out of bed with a sigh. This was definitely going to be a long day.

~o~O~o~O~o~

I'm so sorry this is so late (And short)

Does anybody have any ideas for what should be in the next part?

Love this part sick Liam is so cute, maybe add some allergies in there lots more sneezy Louis :D

I absolutely love this :) Contagion is the best. You know what you need now? You need to have them forced to do something that they physically cannot do or that's very difficult/draining for them. Interviews! Panel interviews! Back to back interviews! Screaming fangirls about how adorable their sneezes are. Maybe a concert... maybe a concert one or more of them cannot attend... or maybe they all attend and things get bad. Maybe one passes out on stage. Just ideas :P

I absolutely love this :) Contagion is the best. You know what you need now? You need to have them forced to do something that they physically cannot do or that's very difficult/draining for them. Interviews! Panel interviews! Back to back interviews! Screaming fangirls about how adorable their sneezes are. Maybe a concert... maybe a concert one or more of them cannot attend... or maybe they all attend and things get bad. Maybe one passes out on stage. Just ideas :P

These ideas... They're just... Wow, I laike them <3

This update is just perfect, I think maybe Zayn should totally be one of those people that when they sneeze, they don't stop... ;D

So, yeh, just a thought...

I absolutely love this smile.png Contagion is the best. You know what you need now? You need to have them forced to do something that they physically cannot do or that's very difficult/draining for them. Interviews! Panel interviews! Back to back interviews! Screaming fangirls about how adorable their sneezes are. Maybe a concert... maybe a concert one or more of them cannot attend... or maybe they all attend and things get bad. Maybe one passes out on stage. Just ideas tonguesmiley.gif

I love this! amazing ideas :)

Harry was sitting on the couch in his sweats with a blanket while he watched television, and Zayn was sitting at the table with his elbow resting on the table, propping his head up.

“Alright, boys.” Paul said, walking into the hotel room. He stopped, and looked around in confusion. “Where is everyone?”

“They’re all sleeping.” Zayn mumbled, forcing his eyes open.

“Are you feeling better, Harry?” Paul asked.

“A lot, yeah. I still feel like crap, though.”

“Get them up, we have a lot to do today.”

“They’re all ill.” Zayn said, looking at Paul. “Can’t we have a few more days off?”

Paul looked surprised. “All of them?”

Harry nodded. “Except Zayn, but personally, I don’t think he’s looking all that good.”

Zayn glared at him, and chucked an orange at Harry. Harry ducked easily, laughing hysterically, which sent him into a coughing fit.

“I’m sorry. Management contacted me and told me they’ve given you all enough time off, so unless you’re dying and in the hospital, you have to suck it up.”

Zayn sighed and stood up, walking into Liam’s room.

“Liam.” Zayn mumbled, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

“Wh...heh...hitCHOO! Ackchih-chih! Chih!” He sneezed, wiping his nose with the comforter.

“It’s time to get up. Paul says we have a lot to do today.”

“Eved though we’re all ill?” He sniffled.

“Yeah.” Zayn yawned. “Up.”

Liam mumbled something unintelligible, and let out a string of sneezes. Zayn left his room, and walked into Niall’s room. Niall was sitting up, hunched over and clutching the blankets tightly as he coughed. Zayn winced; they were horribly chesty sounding, and his face was screwed up in pain.

“Ni?”

“I’m fine.” He croaked through coughs.

“How long have you been coughing like this?”

“I was up half the night-” He broke off coughing again. “-coughing. It sucks.”

Zayn sighed. “I know you all feel like crap, but you need to get up and going.”

“Why?” Niall whispered hoarsely, rubbing his aching throat.

“Because we have a bunch of crap to do today, and management won’t let us miss anything else.”

Niall nodded, and Zayn walked out of the room. Harry and Louis were sitting on the couch, Harry poking Louis repeatedly, and Louis half asleep and slapping Harry’s hand away. Liam and Niall emerged from their rooms, both of them looking like they wanted to cry.

“Before we leave, you’re all getting your temperatures taken and you’re all getting loaded up on meds.” Paul said. “Harry, come here.”

“Them first. I’m fine.”

“You’re still ill. Come here.”

“Hihtch!” Liam sneezed, and then groaned.

Paul stuck the thermometer in Harry’s ear. “100.3”

“That’s better.” Paul smiled.

“Told you.”

“But it’s still a fever.” He said, handing him two ibuprofen tablets. “Take these. It should bring it down.”

Harry nodded, and Paul walked over to Liam and stuck the thermometer in his ear. “Shit.” He sighed, looking at the number.

“What is it?” He sniffled.

102.8. Not good, Liam.”

“Explains why I feel so awful.” He groaned, sneezing again.

“Take these.” He said, handing Liam four tablets and a bottle of water. “Ibuprofen and decongestants. They should help take the edge off the symptoms. Drink the whole water bottle, too. Hopefully that’ll bring down your fever some.”

Liam nodded, taking the pills.

“Niall, you’re next. Zayn, take Louis’ temperature.” Paul said. Zayn stifled a yawn, and grabbed the spare thermometer from the table. He stuck it in Louis’ ear, and Louis sneezed, squeezing his eyes shut.

“101.5.” Zayn and Paul announced together.

Niall and Louis burst out laughing, which sent Niall into a painful coughing fit. He groaned as an aching burn rippled through his chest, and his hand shot to the center, rubbing it. “Ouch.” He croaked.

Paul handed Niall cough suppressants and ibuprofen, and Louis ibuprofen and decongestants. “Zayn, your turn.”

“Me? No, I’m fine.”

“Everybody else has a fever. Chances are, you do too.”

Zayn sighed in defeat. “Fine.”

Paul stuck the thermometer in Zayn’s ear. Paul smirked when he looked at the numbers. “You’re fine, huh?”

“...Yes?”

“101, even.”

“You’re shitting me.” Zayn said. “I do not have a one hundred and one degree fever.”

“According to the thermometer, you do.”

“No, I don’t. I feel fine.” Zayn said truthfully. “Honestly. I feel absolutely fine, aside from being tired.”

“I don’t know how you feel fine.” Paul said, furrowing his eyebrows. “You’ve gotta be feeling ill.”

“I don’t. I feel fine.”

“Take these anyways.” Paul said, handing him two ibuprofen tablets.

It was bad enough having to go to an interview when one of them wasn’t feeling well, but when five of them didn’t feel well? That just made it horrible. Zayn had been feeling great...up until they were getting their hair and makeup done.

Hitsch! Hitsch! Hitsch! Hitsch! Hitsch! Hitsch! Gah...heh...Hitsch! Hitsch! Hitsch! Hitsch! Hitsch! *Snff...snff snffff*” Zayn groaned, rubbing his temples.

“I thought you felt fine?” Harry said, sniffling

“I heh....hah...di...heh...heh-hitsch! Hitsch! Hitsch! Hitsch!”

“Take these.” Paul said, shoving two into Zayn’s hand. Zayn downed them quickly, and Paul felt his forehead. “You still have a fever.”

“Figured.”

“You guys are on in five minutes.” One of the stage crew informed them. Paul let out a shaky breath and ran a hand through his hair. Harry and Zayn were the only ones not asleep, and even then, Zayn looked like he was more than halfway there. Louis was sprawled out on his stomach on the couch, his arm hanging over the side, and his cheek pressed against the cushion. His mouth was open, and he was snoring lightly. Liam was slumped over in one of the chairs, and since his head was hanging down, it seemed to cut off his airway slightly, making him snore quite loudly. Niall was curled into a ball in the corner of the room, coughing lightly every couple of minutes.

“Boys....wake up.” Paul said.

Hitsch! Hitsch! Hih-hitsch! hih...hih...heh...h-hihh...hitsch! Hitsch! *Snff snff*” Zayn sniffled, rubbing his temples.

Liam sat up, pulling his shirt up to cover his mouth and nose. “Heh...hitCHOO! Ackchih-chih! Chih!

Ackshh...ashnxxgh...hahtschieww...heh....hetchoo *snff snff*” Louis sneezed.

Paul pinched the bridge of his nose and groaned. This interview was going to be a complete disaster.

Ok ummm THANKS! Very very adorable!! I love how they're being forced against their will. Just gives more reasons to celebrate in my fetishy brain :P great update! Write more soon!

It's fine :) get your rest and feel better soon. I know being sick sucks, so I hope you get better! And continue whenever you're able to, don't push yourself yes.gif

Sorry I didn't reply in awe of your amazing fic sooner, I had to go to my hometown (good old London) and there was no flipping service/3G/wifi!!!! I literally had no life for a week... Annnyyyy wayyyyyy, I hope you're feeling better, rest and lucozade always help me :) But yeah, Uhm this is amazing :3

This is amazing :o

I'm really looking forward to the next part, but take your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived