Sneeze Fetish Forum

They call him sneezy (Harry Styles fanfic)

CHOCOLATE <3

Oh my LORD! I found this soooooo late! This story is beyond magnificent! :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my LORD! I found this soooooo late! This story is beyond magnificent! biggrin.png

I'm TOTALLY fangirling over the fact that you commented, your story is incredible :D

THEY ALL GOT SICK!! biggrin.png Really cute fic!

Hahaha yeah! Thank you :)

It's fine smile.png get your rest and feel better soon. I know being sick sucks, so I hope you get better! And continue whenever you're able to, don't push yourself yes.gif

Thank you :)

Sorry I didn't reply in awe of your amazing fic sooner, I had to go to my hometown (good old London) and there was no flipping service/3G/wifi!!!! I literally had no life for a week... Annnyyyy wayyyyyy, I hope you're feeling better, rest and lucozade always help me smile.png But yeah, Uhm this is amazing :3

Thank you so much :)

This is amazing 7.gif

I'm really looking forward to the next part, but take your time.

Thanks!

I'm gonna try to upload the next part either tonight or tomorrow, I'm still not feeling all that great, but I fully intend to curl up in bed and crank out the next part. (Plus i have the house to myself tomorrow until 1:30 in the afternoon or so)

Oh my LORD! I found this soooooo late! This story is beyond magnificent! Posted Image

I'm TOTALLY fangirling over the fact that you commented, your story is incredible :D

Why thank you! I must say that yours is incredible as well. ;) Keep it up!

Paul knew the interview was a bad idea. Luckily, it was being taped, and the interviewer postponed until they were feeling better.

The car ride home was filled with coughing, sniffling and sneezing, and Paul glanced at them through the rear view mirror.

“How’s everybody doing?”

“We’re just...you know-hihtch-dying.” Liam groaned.

Paul sighed, and focused his attention on Niall, who was still coughing. His head was leaning against the window, and his eyes were shut.

“Niall?”

“Mmmm.” He murmured through coughs.

Harry looked over at Niall, and frowned, pressing his hand to his forehead.

“He’s really h...hih...” Harry started, wiggling his nose to relieve the tickle. “hih...hitchoo! Snff...snff...He’s really hot, Paul.”

Paul sighed. “Great.”

He reached the hotel quickly, and they all filed out. Paul helped Niall out of the car, and practically carried him up to the hotel room.

“Niall.” Paul said, slapping his cheek lightly once he was on the couch.

“Wha?” He mumbled, opening an eye tiredly.

“How do you feel?”

“Like shit.” Niall choked out between coughs

“Harry, get the thermometer.” Paul instructed, eyeing the Irish lad warily. He wasn’t too worried about the others, they merely had head colds, which would resolve on its own. Niall seemed to have picked up a nasty chest cold, which could be any number of things, and would most likely require antibiotics.

“I’m fine, Paul.” He croaked, his eyes still shut.

“No, you aren’t.” Paul sighed, shaking his head. Harry returned with the thermometer, and looked down at Niall worriedly. Paul stuck the thermometer in his ear, and Niall whimpered something unintelligible.

“102.8.” He groaned. “Not good, Ni.”

Niall coughed again, curling into himself and shivering

“I’ll get him a-heh...hetsch! Snff...snff...Blanket.”

“And then lie down and get rest.” Paul said, running a hand through his hair, and letting out a heavy sigh.

“A little stressed are we?” Harry asked tiredly.

“You five have never all been ill at once.”

Harry smirked. “It’s a party. Wanna join?”

“Not in the slightest.” Paul laughed. “I’ll get him the blanket, you lie down and rest. Where are the others?”

“I think they’re all in their rooms.”

Niall rolled over, pressing his face into the couch cushions as he coughed. His chest hurt, his throat hurt, his head hurt, and all the coughing was making him nauseas.

“Make it stoooop.” He whined through coughs.

“I’m going to call a doctor to come take a look at you.”

“Sounds good.” Niall croaked, going into another coughing fit.

~o~O~o~O~o~

Sorry this is so short. I'm really tired and keep getting distracted haha

Adorable! (: I loved how Harry did those things for Niall all while sneezing and feeling sick himself! Also the "It's a party. Wanna join?" :D

Adorable! (: I loved how Harry did those things for Niall all while sneezing and feeling sick himself! Also the "It's a party. Wanna join?" biggrin.png

Thank you! I don't think people understand how long I was giggling for after I wrote that, because I can TOTALLY imagine Harry saying that

Adorable! (: I loved how Harry did those things for Niall all while sneezing and feeling sick himself! Also the "It's a party. Wanna join?" biggrin.png

Thank you! I don't think people understand how long I was giggling for after I wrote that, because I can TOTALLY imagine Harry saying that

Hmmm do I hear an idea for more contagion? :D

Hmmm do I hear an idea for more contagion? biggrin.png

Maybe haha. I wasn't planning on anymore contagion, but I guess it would make sense for Paul to get sick as well haha.

Perhaps :D

• 1 month later...

This has been abandoned sadsmiley.gifcry.gif

It has not! I'm so sorry for the delay DX Life happened, you know.

I'm trying my best to finish all my ongoing stories in the next few days, because I want to start new ones, but I don't want to have so many going that I never finish any of them.

JUST KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED MORE UPDATES ARE COMING SOON

This has been abandoned sadsmiley.gifcry.gif

It has not! I'm so sorry for the delay DX Life happened, you know.

I'm trying my best to finish all my ongoing stories in the next few days, because I want to start new ones, but I don't want to have so many going that I never finish any of them.

JUST KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED MORE UPDATES ARE COMING SOON

I understand that you have lots of stories and I love them all! :) I just wanted to make sure this one wasn't forgotten.

• 3 weeks later...

SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG GUISE FORGIVE ME

~o~O~o~O~o~

The doctor came by, took a look at Niall, and then diagnosed him with bronchitis.

“At least it’s not pneumonia.” Harry sniffled. He was curled up in the corner of the couch, covered in a blanket. He had begun to feel worse, and the doctor took a look at all of them. Harry, Liam and Louis had a pretty severe case of the flu, Zayn just had a cold, and Niall had both the flu and bronchitis.

“Mmm.” Niall muttered, forcing his eyes open.

Harry felt the same way, and forcing himself to stay awake was just making his head hurt worse.

Paul walked into the living room. “I talked to your mums. We’re sending you five home until you’re healed and healthy.”

“Is that where Zayn and Liam were sent off to?” Harry murmured.

“You make it sound like they were exiled.” Paul chuckled. “Anyways, yes. Your mum is coming to pick you up in a little while, Haz, since you live close to here. Ni, I’ve booked a flight for you in an hour and a half.”

“Woo.” He choked out, coughing again. “This sucks. Why did you have to go and infect us all?”

“Sorry.” Harry

“What about Lou?” Harry asked sleepily.

“He’s getting on the same flight as Niall.” Paul sighed. There was a knock on the door, and Paul walked to it, throwing it open to reveal Ann.

“Morning, Paul.” She grinned. “How is he?”

“He has the flu...isn’t feeling very well. He also got everyone else sick.”

Ann laughed. “Well, I’m sure once they’re all resting at home, they’ll feel better in no time.”

Paul nodded. “I completely agree.”

“Harry, love?” Ann said softly, walking into the room.

“Oh, hey.” He sniffled, shivering.

“Ready to go home?”

“Mmhmm.” He groaned. She pulled him to his feet, and wrapped her arm around him. He hunched over, wrapping his arms around himself to try and conserve body heat.

“Go get in bed, I’ll make you some tea.” Ann said, closing the front door behind the two of them. Harry nodded, trudging upstairs. He climbed into bed once he reached his room, and buried himself under the covers.

Anne made the tea quickly, and walked up to his room with the tea in one hand, and medicine in the other. “Here you go.”

“Thank you, mum.” He sniffled.

“Anytime, love.” She said softly, sitting on the edge of his bed. She ran a hand through his sweaty hair. “Now what do you need? You look miserable.”

“I don’t feel well, mum.” He groaned, squeezing his eyes shut.

“I brought you some medicine. Have you been sleeping well?”

“Not really, no.”

“NyQuil.” Ann nodded, handing him two pills and the tea. He took them quickly, finished the tea, and then laid back down drowsily.

And so Harry was horribly sick for the next two weeks, as were the rest of the boys.

Eventually though, they were able to resume their touring schedule, and stay healthy for the majority of the tour.

END.

~o~O~o~O~o~

Ugh, crappy ending, I know. SORRY!

So um yeah...let me know, thanks haha

Awwww Harry's mom is wonderful. Why can't my mom be like that? This was a marvelous story. smile.png

SneezingCosmos

Your contagion fics are quite addicting :) I always like the slow progression of their colds becoming worse and worse until it ends in flu-like symptoms.

Your contagion fics are quite addicting smile.png I always like the slow progression of their colds becoming worse and worse until it ends in flu-like symptoms.

Haha thanks :) That's my favorite way to torture my characters > : )

SneezingCosmos

Your contagion fics are quite addicting /> I always like the slow progression of their colds becoming worse and worse until it ends in flu-like symptoms.

Haha thanks :) /> That's my favorite way to torture my characters > : )

Since I don't know the One Direction fandom very well, are any of the characters who appear in this work originals of your own?

Your contagion fics are quite addicting /> I always like the slow progression of their colds becoming worse and worse until it ends in flu-like symptoms.

Haha thanks smile.png /> That's my favorite way to torture my characters > : )

Since I don't know the One Direction fandom very well, are any of the characters who appear in this work originals of your own?

Since I didn't bring in any girlfriends (i don't think...I actually don't remember XD) no, I don't own any of the characters in this fic (although I wish I did. *Sigh*)

SneezingCosmos

Since I didn't bring in any girlfriends (i don't think...I actually don't remember XD) no, I don't own any of the characters in this fic (although I wish I did. *Sigh*)

Which reminds me, who was the first-person narrative given by in that first Harry Styles fanfic I read called "You're too stubborn?"

Which reminds me, who was the first-person narrative given by in that first Harry Styles fanfic I read called "You're too stubborn?"

That would be Teigan, who's one of Harry's best friends (in this story only), and only exists in my mind.

SneezingCosmos

That would be Teigan, who's one of Harry's best friends (in this story only), and only exists in my mind.

I love that name -- so very Welsh :) I also like the Dutchness of Zander's name -- I tend to remember those kinds of uncommon names more than I can typical ones heard in America.

I love that name -- so very Welsh smile.png I also like the Dutchness of Zander's name -- I tend to remember those kinds of uncommon names more than I can typical ones heard in America.

I really, REALLY like unusual names, I have a list on my phone of names I like, and they're all (for the most part) uncommon

SneezingCosmos

I really, REALLY like unusual names, I have a list on my phone of names I like, and they're all (for the most part) uncommon

I like that idea! Do you have a favorite language from which these names are derived?

I like that idea! Do you have a favorite language from which these names are derived?

I don't usually look from where they're derived, I just like how they sound. But, plugging the names into one of those name meaning websites, most of the names I like are of Irish origins

Archived