Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezequeen1

I cant find many sneezes from big brother online. I've only found a couple of videos so write links to any videos you can find!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To my knowledge many posters on here have gotten warnings from youtube because CBS issues copyright violations.

To my knowledge many posters on here have gotten warnings from youtube because CBS issues copyright violations.

I tried for two consecutive years to post sneezes from the live feeds on two different Youtube channels and both years I got warned with the threat of my channel being banned from Youtube. So this year I am once again subscribed to the feeds but I'm not even gonna bother with Youtube. Some people have suggested making the videos unlisted but I have found out you can still get in trouble even that way. So I'm done messing with it, from now on I'm just sending videos to people privately.

I tried for two consecutive years to post sneezes from the live feeds on two different Youtube channels and both years I got warned with the threat of my channel being banned from Youtube. So this year I am once again subscribed to the feeds but I'm not even gonna bother with Youtube. Some people have suggested making the videos unlisted but I have found out you can still get in trouble even that way. So I'm done messing with it, from now on I'm just sending videos to people privately.

Send me a PM please?

Maybe if Photic has time he can simply upload them somewhere we can all access? Sorry, I know I ignorantly set off a barrage of (probably useless) PM requests, just trying to make things easier for everyone while also voicing appreciation for however Photic is able to contribute.

On another note, may as well make this the big brother thread for this season. We can post times of sneezes on the live feeds/youtube clips/whatever. Happy watchin! Enjoy all the new eye candy

Any chance of a copy please? :)

Archived