Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezequeen1

Any new ones? I've been out of town recently, but I'll be pretty sad if brittany is evicted before anything good (where you can actually see her).

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any new ones? I've been out of town recently, but I'll be pretty sad if brittany is evicted before anything good (where you can actually see her).

Fanta, I've been keeping the feeds up in the background as often as I can but it seems that whenever I hear a sneeze (which isn't often) it's never picked up by any of the cameras. Frustrating. I'm trying to get some of the men for the females on the forum too, but they never seem to sneeze. I don't know that I've ever heard any of them sneeze.

Is it too late to get in this, Photic? Sorry I haven't logged in for a while. There are some hot girls this year on BB.

The hottest ones are gone now, it's pretty sad. Also, there's nothing to get in on, the sites are on previous pages with the clips available to download.

Jacosta sneezed on BBAD last night 26 minutes into the episode. Caleb blessed her. wink.png

Thanks sneezychick! I'm looking to capture it. The date was Friday, 7/25? What time does BB after dark start?

I was just watching a past after dark episode, and there was a cody sneeze!

How Lucky!

Do you know the date of the episode? And approximately what time the sneeze took place? Or how far into the episode?

After Dark episode 28, and if you're watching part 1 on the Slice website, it is about 44 minutes in while he is washing his hands, followed by a fake sneeze shortly after.

After Dark episode 28, and if you're watching part 1 on the Slice website, it is about 44 minutes in while he is washing his hands, followed by a fake sneeze shortly after.

I can't find it :( - it's fake?

Also two sneezes from Amber in After Dark Episode 26 around 21 minutes. Donny and Cody bless her.

(All off screen)

Thanks for the tips! Apparently slice isn't available in the US but I'm going to try to find the episodes on YouTube or line up the times with the live feeds. Still looking for the first Cody sneeze. AD Episode 28 is on YouTube in separate parts and I tried to count it about 44 minute in but no luck. I'm gonna give it another go and see if I can find that and the Amber one you just mentioned.

Update: still no luck. I'm not seeing any of these people on screen around the times mentioned. It might be a disconnect between the Slice eps and YouTube parts. Gonna try the live feeds.

Update again: Around that time I only see him sitting on the couch with Jocasta discussing his religion. Was he in the bathroom washing his hands or in the kitchen?

So far no luck on anything. I've searched 20 minutes before and after as well. If anyone has any luck let me know.

Send me the youtube links to these parts and I will find the correct times in those links.

Episode 28: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6d2VBelRpE (Part 1 - there are a total of five parts, parts 2, 3, 4, and 5 can all be found on the right hand side in the similar videos).

Episode 26: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7wOoSxH548 (Same as above, but a total of four parts it looks like)

I don't think the entire episodes are on YouTube, however the specified times should be within those clips.

Jacosta sneezed on BBAD last night 26 minutes into the episode. Caleb blessed her. wink.png

Thanks sneezychick! I'm looking to capture it. The date was Friday, 7/25? What time does BB after dark start?

Yes, Friday the 25th, and it started at 1:00am Florida time

There's a cute female sneeze from this morning (July 30) off cam in another room on Camera 1 at 12:23:49 AM

No idea who it is though... just started watching a few min before.

Amber & Cody are talking on Cam 1.

I'm not sure what's happening... Those are the right episode numbers, and they're all in the same clothes but it's completely different episodes from the ones on the Slice Website.

http://www.slice.ca/...&p=2&s=da#video

Will this link work to get episode 28 part 1, and episode 26 part 2?

We can't view it in the US. It says the video is not available in our location. sadsmiley.gif I'm so confused. I watched both of those episodes on my TV and I couldn't find any of the sneezes.

I think the canadian After Dark episodes are different from the ones in the USA because the parts on youtube are different from the parts on the slice website, there is some of the same parts but mostly different.

Archived