Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezequeen1

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's Christine:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/mxzaxiauyt7oa2o/Christine_4.avi

Two doubles. Didn't see the nose blow.

I can't find Amber's 2. At the time posted, I hear a little sneeze off cam, but if somebody can get me more detailed specifics (date/time), I've got access to the feeds till tomorrow night!

I've got a link for the feeds, so the sub is cancelled tomorrow tongue.gif

Grab the video from the link. Not sure how long it will be live smile.png

11:45 their time.. She's doing something in the kitchen she's wearing blue.. I'll look if you guys can't find it

Now I can't find it..

I can't view the vids for whatever reason.. Can you upload them unlisted or privately to youtube?

I actually can view them.. I was just being stupid.. Sorry for posting a bunch of times

Sorry to pile on, but are people sending links or files around beyond what appears in the chain here? If so, can I get in on it? Thanks a lot!

I don't know if it's worth mentioning but around 30-45 minutes ago Frankie and Hayden were both just standing in the bathroom gushing about how much they both love sneezing? And related it to an orgasmic experience?

11:45 their time.. She's doing something in the kitchen she's wearing blue.. I'll look if you guys can't find it

Now I can't find it..

I can't view the vids for whatever reason.. Can you upload them unlisted or privately to youtube?

I actually can view them.. I was just being stupid.. Sorry for posting a bunch of times

No luck with Amber's? What day was it on?

One from Jocasta, Saturday 6/28, 8:06 PM, Cam 2

So I know it sounds like most of us in this thread are lovers of girl sneezes, but if anyone could get me any Cody, Hayden, or Zach, I would be in HEAVEN. Thanks in advance! :P

My AIM name is in my profile if anyone wants to contact me. That's my main way of communicating. I haven't had a lot of free time to watch the live feeds yet though. Thank goodness for the archives.

Archived