• D.J - The Mutant
    • Sniper - The Mercinary
    • Tam - The Oneeyed
    • Razor - The Berserker
    • Kaize - The Shadowkiller
    • Nikolaji - The Captain of the Lunarian Guards
    • Kane - The Husky
    • Kayne - The sword wielding mouse

Just something I came up with the other day, I wanted to do a drabble challenge with only furry themed topics <^-^> So I put together this list yesterday with some help from Bondi, Kiwifruit and some friends on Facebook.The characters I'll use I'll post here and you can suggest if you like =^,-,^=

My list! Feel free to join the fun!
1: Wish 2: Shit 3: Strong 4: Burn 5: Matted 6: Zoo 7: Phone 8: Tree 9: Lolipop 10: Remote Control 11: Mystery 12: Supermarket13: Cabin 14: Beach 15: Sacrifice 16: Zombie 17: Expensive 18: Cellar 19: Field 20: Sweet
21: Nightclub 22: Feather 23: Book 24: Closet 25: Boyfriend 26: Snore 27: History 28: Relaxing 29: Survivor
30: Speed31: Cat 32: Wing 33: Sleep 34: Stormy 35: Scared 36: Christmas37: Queen 38: Kiwi 39: Decorate
40: Eclipse 41: Family 42: Relax 43: Summer 44: Scarred 45: Teeth 46: Voiceless 47: Halloween 48: Quit
49: Snow 50: Chains 51: Fan 52: Trouble 53: Surface 54: Tickle55: Fun 56: Wound 57: Inside 58: Silence
59: Pepper 60: Quilt 61: Dust 62: Eyes 63: Morning 64: Result 65: Pet Store 66: Roof 67: Cage 68: Ordinary
69: Incomplete 70: Careless 71: Whisper 72: Drowning 73: Sly 74: Mint 75: Shiver 76: Disney 77: Fire
78: Awake79: Sunshine 80: Stupid 81: Fuzzy 82: Bed 83: Ninja 84: Road85: Shelf 86: Riddle 87: Stripes
88: Groom 89: Upset 90: Eleven 91: Mark 92: Romantic 93: Kiss 94: Rain 95: Frozen 96: Forest 97: V-Day
98: Pie 99: Picnic 100: Injury

My Characters
Skyiler Umishima
skyiler2014_by_umeko-d807yvh.jpg
He is a hybrid of; Lunarian *Kitsune/Winged Tiger* and Martian Mouse, the heir to the Lunarian throne.Son of Umeko Silvershade empress of Lunaria.His fur is White with purple stripes, he has deep red eyes and blue hair with cyan streaks in a hairstyle called a rat's tail *Spiky and short on top and ends in a long braid*He has two elements that he can control, the major one is lightning the other is wind.He can also shapeshift into a quad and transform into Sirocco lord of the Lunarian underworld *which still lacks a name*When he isn't doing his duties as a crownprince he can be found on the stage as his other personality Stripes the singer.He has hayfever, allergies towards flowers *specially lilacs and strong scented flowers* dogs and cats and some perfumes oh and dust.His immunesystem is rather strong but once he gets ill he is down for maybe a week.He has trust issues since he was a test subject when he was 10 earth years old *which is 120 cycles, just multiply the earth year with 12)He is mated to Aiyame Houel a huntress from Mha'itx that managed to escape with her family to Mars during the invasion, they met at their school.Together they have a pair of twin cubs; Olivia and Benjamin.He is best friends with Arés and Niko

Nikolaji Miramis
nikolaji_by_umeko-d7zbdcy.jpg
Niko is a wolf from Cha'kiia the northern territory of Lunaria, he came to Mars to find the Lunarian heir and found himself being the general of the royal guards.He's blue an white with yellow eyes and white hair and rune tattoos over his bodyHe found himself a martian mate named Sasha *Codename Whiplash* and settled down, he and her got two cubs Tam and SerenaHis immunesystem is strong.He's allergic to wool *which is why he rather sleep on fur from animals he has killed* he's sensetive to mold and grass.

Arés Van Wham
ares_king_of_mars_by_umeko-d6pbv56.jpg
Arés is the son of Vincent Van Wham and Charlie Davidson, he was born on Earth then migrated to Mars when the planet was in need of a new ruler since the previous one was assassinated by the plutarkians.He has white and cream patched fur blue/green eyes redbrown hair.His favorite color and the color of the freedom fighter and banner of the castle is green.Arés is trying his best to rule the planet with compassion and structures.On his right side there's always a lady named Niji Umishima, big sister of Skyiler and first born of Umeko of Lunaria.Niji decided to abandon her title as heir to the Lunarian throne when she fell in love with the prince of Mars, she wanted to rule with him and with her healing touch they'd restore the planet to it's former glory.Together they've got a daughter named Artemis and a son named Sisco.Arés is allergic to dust, cats and eggsHis immunesystem is normal, he gets sick on the occation and is out until his body says he's fine.

Kayne Blackruby:
b9760589cad489458503ca48f8870b6b.jpg
Kayne was born on Mars son of Stoker Blackruby and Harley.His parents died in an explosion when he was just a baby, but before that happened someone brought him to some desert dwelling mice who taught him the way of martial arts.He uses two swords instead of guns.He is grey and white with red eyes, black and green emo cut hair.His tailtip is fluffy.He's together with Artemis.He's allergic to dust, birds *feathers* and some perfumes *the strong kind*His immunesystem is iffy he always get a cold when the seasons change and always get the flu during the winter seasons.

Tam Miramis
(Picture of him is being made ^^)

He's a wolf mouse hybrid but doesn't have many mouse traits he looks like a white wolf with darkbrown almost black hair, yellow eye and blueblack markings.He lost an eye in a battle so he wears an eyepatch that his beloved Olivia Umishima made for him.He is the next in line to be the alpha leader of the royal guards and leader of the martian wolfpack.Olivia met Tam when she was exploring a dragonian camp to free their captives, she saw this wolf with a blood drenched face and torn clothes in a cell and then she set him free along with other captives and she fought some dragonians to let them escape, but only Tam remained by her side and now they are inseperatable.Tam is allergic to lilacs and daisies.His immunesystem is alright he get sick yearly and is down for a while.

Donatello Junior (D.J)
d9a543711ef38643097838903da361a7.png
D.J is son of Donatello and Zukzoky and the leader of the TMNT sons.At first he was deeply inlove with a catgirl but he fell out of love when he met the love of his life.Howie from BSB *yup!* he discovered he was more into boys then girls and that was that.Like the rest of the TMNT sons his bandanas are half the color of the fathers and the other half is black, so D.J's colors are purple and black.He lost his eye in a fight with the Raptor Gang, he can be moody but is truely a sweetheart.He gets hayfever and is allergic to dust.His immunesystem is crap

Sniper Van Ripper
af893f723061e52c484ef19baef5908e-d4j5u4j
Sniper is a martian mouse and a mercinary, he doesn't like being part of a group when he's going to fight someone, he's more of a solo type of guy.He was captured by the plutarkians once that's how he lost his left arm and right eye.Now he has a mechanical arm and an eyepatch.His fur is pitchblack, his hair is red and his eye is red aswell.He's engaged to be married with Hitomi Yamitaro *Umeko's sister* they have a daughter named Shima.Sniper is allergic to pollen, freshly cut grass and incenseHis immunesystem is bad

Razor
*Drawing of him is being made but here's a picture of a Khaijit*
Khajiit.jpg?width=737&height=368
Razor; a Khaijit warrior who’s traveling all over tamriell to solve different quests and slaughter innocents *He think he’s a bad guy*He’s about 6’7” and build like a tank his favorite weapon is a war axe that drains the victim’s soul.He has dark hair and lighter fur then Kaize his eyes are golden except for one which is white and with a scar over it after a fight with a SabercatHe’s allergic to perfumes, hay and skewers.
His immune system is normalHe has started to form feelings for Kaize
Razor rides Arvok a horse from the land of the dead:
600px-SR-creature-Arvak.jpg

Kaize also a Khaijit warrior who met Razor at the Dark Brotherhood and decided to join him on his quests.Unlike Razor who’s a head-on fighter, Kaize is a ranged killer who uses a bow and arrow.He’s a little shorter then Razor and more built like a ninja with speed and agility being his best traits.Kaize has almost black fur and white hair with red eyesHe thinks Razor is not a bad guy, just someone with a lot of frustration to get rid of.Kaize is allergic to Dust, mold and Orcs.His immune system is crapHe is deeply in love with RazorHe rides Shadowmere the undead horse of the Dark Brotherhood:
5759029_f520.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

85: Shelf

Characters: Kayne & Artemis

Sneezer: Kayne (Dust)

”Wow when was the last time you dusted this shelf?” Artemis yelped and dipped her rag in the water and started to wipe the dust off.

The grey furred mouse coughed a little “Like dever… I did’dt dare to go dnear it” He wiped his nose with a hanky.

Artemis looked back at her boyfriend “Aww is it that bad? Well leave it to me to do the dusting then” She smiled and wiped another layer of dust off.

Kayne turned from her and gasped sharply “hiih!” and then he clamped the cloth over his muzzle and mouth “hh’TSHUU! Hah’CHUU! Neehh.. neeh KHUU!” He sniffed and blew his nose “Ugh… Thags for doig it Artebis…” He went over and opened the balcony doors wide open to let the fresh air in and clear out the dust.

Artemis followed him once she was done with the shelf “Are you going to be alright dear?” she looked up at him, he turned around and smiled at her “Sure I will, it’s just allergies…” he put his arm around her and looked out over the courtyard.

She reached up and kissed his cheek “That’s a relief, I will come in and clean your office more often so it won’t end up like this again, if you’ll let me” She blinked up at him with her purple eyes.

He opened his mouth to answer but his voice got caught in his throat and then he whipped his head to the side “hehtshUU!” catching it in the hanky with his free hand.

Artemis rubbed his arm “Bless you dear, do you need anything for that?”

But he just shook his head “Dah, I’ll be fide just deed to be out id the fresh air for a bit” He coiled his tail around her “As for your questiod about cleadidg by office, go for it, as lodg as it’s dot a bother…”

She shook her head “It’ll be my pleasure” with that Kayne leaned down and locked his lips with her.

Enjoying the moment and then suddenly he whips his head to the side and “tshUU!” sneezes in the crook of his elbow.

Artemis giggled “Bless you and I love you Kayne” the grey mouse blushed while wiping his nose with a hanky then he stuffed it in his pocket “Thags… I love you too”

TBC

99 To Go

Feedback? Suggestions? Comments?

35. Scared

Characters: Nikolaji and Whiplash

Sneezer: Nikolaji *From the beginnings of a cold*

They were hiding from the Shadowstalkers, Whiplash staying close to the wolf

“I’m scared Niko… those things aren’t nice…” Not daring to utter a sound.

Nikolaji the lunar wolf looked back at her “Don’t be afraid I’m here… I won’t let anyone hurt you”

He said, but there was something off about the wolf this day.

His voice was a little hoarse and his sharp wolf eyes were glazed.

He risked a quiet sniffle and rubbed his muzzle which had begun to itch.

“Don’t let them escape! Our leader wants them captured! Specially that wolf!” one of the shadowstalkers said.

Nikolaji bared his fangs “We must get out of here, we’re outnumbered” He turned and started to walk the other way quietly with Whiplash close behind, but suddenly he stops and clamps a hand over his muzzle.

“What’s wrong Niko?” She said and looked up at him, but his expression said it all and she whispered “Oh no, not here don’t… can you hold it until we’re safe?”

The wolf nodded “I… hh I’ll try” His breath hitched and he thought, this would be one of his hardest tasks ever.

They ran out of the woods and made it to their camp where the rest of the royal guards were waiting.

“General! We were worried you had been captured!” The grey mouse named Kayne said.

Nikolaji opened his mouth to respond but his breath hitched “Hiiih!” and then he doubled over “Hrr’sHUU! Eehh shEE!” He sniffled thickly and shook his head.

He looked over and saw Whiplash hold out a tissue “Here love… Are you alright? You look a little tired” She placed a hand on his forehead “You’re a bit warm too”

The wolf coughed in his fist “I thigk I’b cobidg dowd with a cold… Beed feelig odd all day…”

Whiplash smiled “Well let’s get you in bed then and have you nursed back to health”

She nuzzled his cheek and kissed him “Souds like a pla… like a plaah… plad”

His voice faded and then he captured another double in the tissue “hrr’sHUU! Ehn’tsHUU!”

He blew his nose and groaned.

Then the both of them went into the cabin and went to bed.

Whiplash snuggled up close to him to keep him warm and he put his arm around her

“Goodnight my wolf” She kissed him “I love you too babe” he returned the kiss and then they were asleep.

TBC

Feedback? Comments? Suggestions?

98 to go!

Vote for the next victim in the pole above

• 1 month later...

46: Voiceless

Characters: Tam & Olivia

Sneezer: Tam –Horrible Cold-

Olivia came over to the couch after getting herself and Tam some tea, her boyfriend had woken up and his voice was gone.

“Here love, this should help a little” She smiled and sat down beside him, but he moved away from her and used his mental voice ~Are you out of your mind Woman? You’ll get this stuff too if you come near me~ He looked at her with his ember eye.

“So?” She looked back at him with an I-don’t-care expression “Now get under the covers again before you get worse” She said and used her mental powers to move him back down on the sofa and pull the blanket up to his neck.

~Okay that’s creepy~ He said looking at her when suddenly his muzzle twitched and he buried his face in his elbow “hhhh… chew! Hhh… hhh ChOU!” For not having a voice the sneezes were on the loud scale, the last one sounded like a howl.

He groaned and blew his nose, then he lied back down on the pillows.

“My poor wolfie… I’ll make you all better in no time” She murred and stroke his hair.

~Thagk you… ugh seriously? Eved by bedtal voice is actig up dow…~ Tam shook his head

“Get some rest love, I’ll just get some things then I’ll keep you company” With that she stood up and picked out a couple of books and a embroidery that she was working on with some traditional lunarian symbols on it.

When she came back Tam was fast asleep on the sofa snoring softly and stuffily.

“Sleep well my wolf” She kissed his muzzle, causing his nose to twitch and wiggle and then he quickly turned his head away from her into his pillow “hng’choU! Eh’chouu!” Tam sniffed and blew his nose before glancing up at her with his only eye before he fell asleep once again.

TBC

97 to go

Vote in the poll for next victim! Just one name please ^^

12: Supermarket

Characters: D.J, Howie and R.J

Sneezer: D.J

Introducing: Raphael Junior or R.J, D.J’s right hand-

So there they were in the supermarket grabbing stuff for tonight’s dinner.

They walk up and down the isles to grab things.

Howie grabbed some pork chops, potatoes and ingredients to make a nice sauce.

The one eyed turtle looked at his cousin “Well it sure feels great being able to walk around like this without people gawking at us” Usually they would be dressed up so people wouldn’t freak out about their looks, but today was the day before Halloween and people are buying costumes right left and center.

They walk by a ‘try this out counter’ when a short guy jumps forth and squirts a bottle of cologne in their direction “You guys are going to love this scent! It brings out the natural musk out of a guy’s body” he chuckled and went back behind the counter “Let me present the newest fragrance for men, To Sexy For You – It only takes a squirt and you’ll be attracting partners like butterflies to lavender”

The three waved their hands at the cloud of cologne coming their way but it had already douched them in the scented liquid.

“You don’t say…” R.J said and looked at the salesman

“How wonderful” Howie added in, he looked up at his boyfriend (yes Howie is shorter then D.J even though D.J is younger) who blinked and snapped forth almost not having time to cover up “eeh’CHuu!” He sniffed only to breathe in more of the strong scent “ehh’cHUU!” He shook his head and rubbed his nose.

Howie placed his hand on D.J shoulder “Are you alright love?” but D.J shrugged “I think I’b allergic to this… haCHUU! Cologne” He sniffed again and nodded a thanks at a random shopper handing him a tissue “Thanks, very thoughtful of you” And then he blew his nose and rubbed at it.

The human nodded “Then lets pay for this and get back home so we can wash this off in the shower.” Then he grabbed D.J’s hands and looked up at him smiling “Plus you don’t need that to attract anyone, you already have me” Howie grinned and D.J smiled back “That’s right” then he leaned in and kissed the human “Let’s go home”

TBC!

I know short but it worked :P

• 5 months later...

75: Shiver

Characters: Arés and Niji

Sneezer: Arés (From the beginning of a cold/flu)

The king of Mars was sitting in his office with a pile of documents to seal and file, when his queen entered the room with a platter with tea and a plate of fruits and nuts.

“Here you go my love, I thought you could use a break” Niji said and placed the items on the small table across the room infront of an older looking fireplace.

Arés stretched a little and frowned at his stiff back “Yeah that’d be nice” He said and joined her taking her in his arms.

“Are you alright Arés? You’re shivering…” She said concerned reaching up to feel his forehead.

He leaned into her touch letting out a sigh at her cool hand “I’m not feeling so epic no… But it can’t be helped, I have to seal that pile and later have it filed…”

Niji frowned at the giant pile of papers “I think those can wait until you’re well again dear” She insisted and handed him a cup of tea “How many cubes dear?” She asked turning around looking at him, but he wasn’t responding he had a distant expression on his face “Arés love?” She blinked.

He held up a hand “Ihh haveeeh toohhh-“ And then he was caught off and pitched to the side “hit’shuu! ISHUU!” He shook his head and sniffed and rubbed his nose with his index finger “Excuse me, two cubes please…”

“Bless you” Niji said and then busied herself with placing two sugar cubes in his cup, she kept hearing him clearing his throat and sniffing quietly behind her.

She looked at him “I think we should get you into a nice warm shower and then into bed"

Arés nodded “Souds like a plad…”

He took the cup with him as then left the office and went into their bed chamber where they had a bathroom fit for a king with a big corner bathtub with jet-streams, a shower in the other corner, two sinks on a marble counter.

After taking a sip of his tea, the king got out of his clothes and stepped into the shower with Niji close behind him.

They embraced under the stream of water letting it soak their bodies and warm them up.

Even though the water was nice and warm, the king was still shivering

“Are you still cold dear?” Niji asked looking up at her beloved mouse “I cccad feel ttthe wwwarbth bbut I’bbb ssstill freezzzidg… ehh” He jerked his head to the side burring his face in his elbow “hiiih’SHUU!” He sniffed and leaned against the wall.

Niji put her arms around him and leaned into him “Dear I think you’re coming down with the flu…” She heard how his chest was getting more and more congested by the minute “Fffadtassstic…”

“Let’s get you to bed” Niji said while turning the water off, getting out of the shower and grabbed a big towel and wrapped around him.

He looked down at her and gave her a weak smile “Dnow I rebeber why I barried you”

He let her lead him into the bedroom where she fetched his flannel PJs and not long after he was dressed he in bed.

Niji got into bed too after getting into her nightgown, snuggling close to him to keep him warm, he put his arm around her and let out a sigh with relief as the shiver has stopped.

“Goodnight dear, lih e hem rih…” Niji said softly and kissed his cheek before settling down with her head on his chest.

“Gooddight, I love you too” Arés had gotten to learn the lunarian sentence for I love you.

TBC

95 to go!

54: Tickle

Characters: Skyiler, Aiyame and Baby Olivia

It was dawn in the town of Sunstone on Mars, the sun slowly rose and cast it's golden rays over the rooftops.

The bedchamber of the lunarian king-to-be was a bit on the crowded side this morning.

While Skyiler and his fiancee slept during the night their daughter Olivia had snuggled down between them after a nightmare.

And just like all kids, she takes up a bit of space, lying with her feet on the pillow facing the footend of the bed.

Aiyame reached down and pulled her baby up into her arms and started to cuddle her, Olivia wagged her tail happily and started to purr.

The tigress looked over at her sleeping fiancee and saw he was still sleeping but also to her horror she saw Olivia's tail swish back and forth under his nose.

The prince let out a small huff and reached up to rub his nose but the tickle was brewing to fast, his lips were already parting “Hehh!” he gasped sharply and turned his head away from them, it was already too late to stop the oncoming sneeze, but he had enough decency to aim away from his family.

Tipping his head back against the pillow the singer gasped raggedly “heehh... hhh” and then he snapped forth buring his nose in his elbow “hahkSHUuh!” a small breeze swirled around the room as the sneeze flew out of him.

Olivia had jumped up into her mother's arms looking at her daddy as he lied back down.

Aiyame giggled and handed her beloved a kleenex

“Bless you and goodmorning” Skyiler looked at her with his deep red eyes and accepted the kleenex “Morning...” And then he wiped his nose and glanced down at his cub and smiled “Now if you wanted me to wake up, next time just say so babygirl” He grabbed Olivia and nuzzled her lovingly.

The little girl giggled and purred.

TBC

94 to go!

59: Pepper

Characters: Kayne and Artemis

Kayne just got back from work when his girlfriend Artemis was busy in the kitchen making supper for the both of them.

He entered the house and the smell of her cooking hit him like a sweet melody.

He hung his jacket on the hook and took off his shoes, then made his way into the kitchen, putting an arm around Artemis from behind and gave her a kiss on the cheek

“Mmm smells wonderful what is it?”

Artemis purred and looked back at him “Welcome home dear, I'm making beef stew with rice”

she said while stirring in the bubbling mixture of meat, sauce and vegetables.

She opened the top drawer on the left side of the stove, received a teaspoon and tasted the broth “Hmm, could use a bit more spices” She said and grabbed the white pepper grinder and ground a generous amount of pepper into the stew.

Suddenly she heard her boyfriend huff and as she looked over at him, she saw him rubbing his nose, half turned away from her.

“Are you okay Kayne?” She asked, but he held up a hand and then buried his face in his elbow “heh'Shew! Ehh... SheeUH!" He paused for a moment and sniffed softly before doubling over with a final “heeh'sHEEW!” He sniffed again and shook his head before grabbing paper towels to blow his nose.

When he looked back at Artemis, she was blushing bright red “Um... Sorry, got pepper up my nose” He smiled sheepisly, then he leaned over and kissed her on the lips “Glad you enjoyed those”

That snapped Artemis back to reality “Bless you! The food is almost ready”

The mouse chuckled and began to set the table.

TBC

93 to go

13: Cabin

Characters: Kaize and Razor

Sneezer: Kaize

The skies was getting dark when the two khajiits reached a rundown cabin in the middle of the forest near Ivarstead.

“We should rest here for the night” Kaize said and looked at the other who was riding the undead horse called Arvak.

Razor nodded “Aye that would be best, we've been traveling for two sunsets now” and then he jumped down from the horse who a minute later fell over and disappeared; Arvak is an undead horse that Razor summons when it's time to travel again, but once he dismounts the horse it falls dead once more and disappears.

Kaize just simply dismounted his black steed and bound it by a near by tree; Kaize's horse was called Shadowmere, another undead horse, but unlike Arvak, Shadowmere doesn't go away and he can't be killed.

Razor turned to Kaize “Can you fix the lock so we can get inside?” the assassin nodded “Like stealing candy from a nord” Smirking before Kaize knelt down and picked the lock and the door swung open.

The cats looked at each other and then went inside “Oh my, no one has been here for centuries” Razor waves his hand infront of his face and glanced at Kaize who held a fisted hand under his nose “Yeess... Eh'Sssh!” Coughing a little as they went inside.

The first thing Kaize did after they got inside was to open a window and keep the door open

“I have to a... ahsSHU! Air this place out if I am to sleep in here” He said pressing a cloth to his nose.

The warrior eyed his companion and love interest with a deep concern in his eyes “Are you going to be alright?” the fair haired nodded “Ye'SHUU! Yes of course I'SHUU! Will it is only my sens-shUUH! Sensetivity to the dust and mold which there are plenty of in these o-sHEW! Old cabins” He blew his nose and coughed “Why don't you make us something to eat while I clean a little” Razor nodded “Sounds like a good idea” and then he went outside to hunt down a deer.

When Razor got back with a huge buck on his shoulder, the cabin was spotless and Kaize was sitting on the porch with his face buried in a cloth.

“I got us a deer, let's butcher it and wrap it up so we can bring it with us for the road” Razor said and grabbed his orcish dagger.

Kaize nodded hah'sHE! Good idea... Sorry my beloved” he blushed and went back inside with Razor and then had supper before going to bed.

TBC

92 to go

94: Rain

Characters: Skyiler & Aiyame

They were walking through the forest that was between the city and the palace when it started to rain.

“Oh no! The food will get soggy” Aiyame said and tried her best to cover her paper bags.

But Skyiler wasn't too worried “I'll get us home” with that he closed his eyes.

When he opened them they were glowing as light started to engulf him, when it faded he had transformed into a feral form of himself in the size of a war horse.

Aiyame looked up in awe at her boyfriend, she reached out and poked his side which made him twitch a little and look back at her “Yes it's me already, now get on before we drown!” He said and bent down to make it easier for her to mount him.

The tigress swiftly climbed up onto his back and positioned her legs behind the wing joints.

“Alright hang onto my mane” Skyiler said as he started walking, when he was sure that she was holding on he started to trot then canter, then full galopp and then finally his lightning fast sprint.

They reached the courtyard in mere minutes, where Skyiler lied down to help Aiyame off.

The tigress hopped off and giggled “Oh my I have never ridden anything that fast before” but when she noticed the quad was standing there looking out into the distance she tilted her head “Sky? Is something wrong?” The sign of his muzzle crinkling up and his lips curling upwards revealing his fangs made her smile “Aww did the rain get to you?” She teased, Skyiler looked down at her before jerking his head to the side “Hah'KSHUU! Eh'kSHHUU!” Shaking his head and then returning back to his normal form “Bless me... Now let's get inside before we both get sick out here” He said and went ahead.

As soon as he got inside he shook his fur dry just when Arés walked past “Thank you SO much for that Sky, I just had a shower damn it” the mouse sputtered and shook his fist at the hybrid whom just shrugged “Sorry man!”

TBC

91 to go

Feedback?

9: Lolipop

Character: Sniper and Shima

Sneezer: Sniper -from a prank-

Shima is sniper's daughter, she's a few years younger then Skyiler.

Here she's 6 or 7 years old.

Sniper was giving his bike a wipe down when his daughter came over to him “Daddy! I have something for you!” She skipped as she made it over to his side.

The one eyed mouse looked over at his daughter and smiled “Oh yeah, what's that?” he stood up from his kneeled position and wiped his hands on a rag.

With that Shima holds up a lolipop “Candy!” She smiled brightly.

Sniper chuckled and accepted the candy and unwrapped it and then put it in his mouth.

Shima looked at him blinking her big eyes, the way she was looking at him made him arch a brow “What's with the look? Is there something on my face?” But then he felt it, a sneaking sensation crawling from the back of his sinuses and towards the very edge of his nostrils.

“What did you d... hh” Sniper rubbed his nose but it was no use it was already brewing, he looked at the wrapper where it said 'Prank Lolipop, laced with sneezing powder' Shit he cursed mentally and threw the candy in the trash just as he doubled over “Issshhu!” He sniffed and doubled over again “Ishhh! Ehh ehh ISHHH! Ehh'SHHHHuh!” He had to sit down on the steps to keep him from loosing his balance.

Shima laughed “April Fool's daddy!” giggling happily she skipped over hugging her father, whom glanced at her before jerking forward again “e'SHUU!!” Then he grabbed a clean and dry rag from his pocket and blew his nose long and hard.

Sniper sniffed and paused and again snapped forward “ehhh ICHUU!!” Then finally it died down and he leaned back against the fence of their porch “Oh wow” sniffing and panting.

Shima came over and sat down on his lap smiling “Got you daddy!” she wagged her tail happily, he only shook his head and smiled “That you did indeed my girl” He looked at her with his single red eye.

“Are you mad daddy?” The little girl tilted her head to the side, but the black furred mouse reached over and ran his hand down her cheek “Never, it was just a prank, I had totally forgotten about April fool's you totally caught me off guard, and not a lot of people can do that” he leaned in and nuzzled his daughter and then they went inside to have supper.

TBC

90 to go!

Vote for the next victim!

Skyiler – The Hybrid

Tam – The One eyed wolf

Nikolaji - The lunar wolf

Kayne – The grey furred mouse

D.J – Son of Donatello, one eyed

Sniper – The black furred, one eyed one armed mercinary

Razor – Warrior kahijit

Kaize – Agile assassin kahijit

Arés Van Wham - The Martian King

63: Morning

Characters: Skyiler, Aiyame and the twins

Sneezer: Skyiler -Hayfever-

It was a lovely Saturday morning in May, the sun was up, not a cloud in sight, birds singing and everything sprouting and becoming green and colorful.

The warm rays seeks their way into the bedroom that belong to Skyiler and his girlfriend Aiyame, both still peacefully asleep.

The hybrid's soft snoring is the only sound that is heard in the quiet room, until the door creaked open and the twins came in and crawled in between their parents.

Benjamin snuggled up into Aiyame's arms while Olivia lied down next to her father burying her face in the nape of his neck grabbing his braid and holding it like a blanky.

Though still sound asleep Skyiler put his arm around his precious daughter and rested his chin on her head, the little girl couldn't feel anymore safe then this.

Then the little girl felt her father tense up a little, she opened her crimson eyes and looked up at him and saw the trickle of a single tear running down his cheek.

Skyiler moved his free hand up and rubbed the side of his muzzle before turning his head from his daughter and pitched to the side “hh'Kshuu!” He just managed to grab a hanky from the bedside table before he lunged forwards into a violent morning attack “hh'kshhu!! kshh! KSHHH!! kshhuuuu!! ksHUUU! Kshh KSHHH! KSHH KSHH KSHH!! heeeeh'ksHUUUU!!” His long braid whipped mercilessly against his back.

Aiyame rubbed his back before she went and got his medicine from the bathroom cabinet and a glass of water.

When she returned she saw the twins nuzzling their father's back, looking at him “Is adapa sick amama?” Benjamin asked and looked at his mother, but she just shook her head “No my dear, he's got something called hayfever, it means he reacts like this when plants outside sprout” She said while preparing the medicine.

Olivia let out a small whimper and put her hand on her father's muscular back, feeling it tense up and tremble every time he sneezed “ksHUU! Eehh'KSHUUU! KSHH KSHH KSHH KSHH! Ehh... heehh...” He tipped his head back and then pitched forwards again burying his muzzle in the hanky and doubling over putting his head between his legs “heeh'KSHHHUUU!” After the last one he gave his nose a forceful blow until there was nothing left to clear out, he wiped his nose and then rubbed his temples while panting trying to catch his breath.

Aiyame sat down by his side and handed him the pill “Here honey” She said softly and watched him take it and down it with some water.

The hybrid collapsed back on the bed putting a hand over his eyes, he didn't have to look to know that his cubs were right by his side looking at him “Papa okay?” Olivia asked.

“I'll be fiih... fiiihh... Skyiler's nose twitched and wiggled again, he wrinkled his muzzle a little and then caught another triple in a new hanky “hh'ksHUU! Eh'kshuu! Heh'KSHUU!” And then he blew his nose again before lying back down, feeling the medication kicking in, letting out a sigh with relief as the sensation in his sinuses was gone “I'll be fide id a bit... It's always like this id the bordigs” He sniffed wetly and groaned.

Olivia snuggled up to him again putting her head on his chest looking at him which caused him to glance down at her and then he smiled and pulled her into his arms and cuddled with her “I probis I'll be fide, I just deed to wait for the bedecid to take effect ad rest for a bit, thed I'b alright agaid.” He said and kissed her forehead, then he felt his eyes close and he was out like a light.

The twins slept by his side.

The sight made Aiyame smile as she bent down and kissed the side of her boyfriend's muzzle, which caused it to twitch a little and him to turn his head away from her and caught a tired sneeze in his elbow “hnn'kshhhu!” He sniffed and rubbed his nose with his knuckle “Sorry, it's very sedsetive right dow” He blushed a little looking at her as she laid down next to him “Bless you a thousand times tigger, now let's try and rest a little before we get up” She leaned over and kisses her beloved hybrid passionately.

Skyiler started to purr and returned the kiss “I love you Kitted” He smiled tiredly “I love you too Sky, now sleep” She said brushing a few blue strands from his bangs away from his face.

And then they were all fast asleep again.

And that's how every morning is like for Skyiler from the first day of spring to the last day of fall.

TBC

89 to go

Vote in the poll for the next victim ^^

• 4 weeks later...

39: Decorate

Characters: Kayne and Artemis in the castle

Sneezer: Kayne -Allergies-

It's easter morning, Kayne and Artemis arrived last night to the castle to celebrate the holiday with the king and everyone.

Artemis was helping out in the kitchen preparing for the easter lunch while Kayne went with Skyiler to decorate the courtyard with feathers and hide all the easter eggs for the egg hunt later.

The hybrid flew to the top of a big tree and hid an egg in a bird's nest, while Kayne busied himself with sticking colorful feathers in the bushes by the stairs to the porch.

Artemis came out after a while with two bottles of beer “Hey Kayne, uncle Skyiler I thought you were thirsty by now” She said and walked down the stairs.

Kayne smiled when he saw her and started to walk towards her but then he stopped blinking his eyes before pitching to the side pinching his nose shut “hn'tXGH!” He sniffed and gave his nose a rub.

“Bless you sweety” Artemis said and gave him one of the bottles and tossed the other bottle to Skyiler whom snatched it and flicked the cap off with his claw “Thanks” He said taking a sip.

But the mouse hasn't opened his bottle yet, he sat down on the steps to the porch rubbing his nose again and then doubled over pinching his nose shut again “Txh! Txh! Txh-uh!” He sniffed wetly and rubbed his eyes that had began to water.

Artemis looked at him “Are you alright honey?” She placed her hand on his forehead but he didn't have a fever, she studied his face; Cheeks and muzzle slightly flushed, watering eyes “You're reacting to something”

Kayne nodded and pitched to the side again pinching his nose shut “heh'TXH!” both Artemis and Skyiler winched at him.

The hybrid shook his head “I think my lungs would explode if I tried to stifle one of my fits” the mouse looked up at the prince and then sighed “I... I've always dode this, I was teased id school for beig so sdeezy durig easter” He gasped and doubled over “heh'tSHUU! Ehh'Chuu!” He checked his pockets and found a couple of tissues and gave his nose a good long blow before looking back at Artemis and Skyiler “I'b allergic to feathers...” He blushed and looked at the bushes.

Artemis blinked at the bushes and then put her hand to her mouth “But if you're allergic, why did you offer to decorate the bushes?” She fetched a few more tissues from the table on the porch.

“Because I wadted to be helpful, I thought I would't have a reactiod to sydthetic feathers, guess I waaah... waahh... eeeh... Was wrog” Kayne's voice faded as his eyes went cross eyed looking at his muzzle that twitched and wiggled before he tipped his head back and buried his face in his elbow “heh'SHUU! Ehh'tshhUUUH!” He shook his head and groaned giving his temples a rub.

Artemis gave him the tissues and looked at him “Let's get you inside and give you some antihistamines for that” The mouse didn't complain and followed her inside.

“Next time silly mousy butt, have someone else decorate with the feathers. It's as silly as if we'd ask uncle Skyiler to pick flowers for midsummer's eve” She giggled and her boyfriend nodded “That's a deal”

TBC

88 to go

• 2 months later...

82: Bed

Sneezer: Skyiler -From hayfever-

They were lying in bed watching some late night shows on TV, Aiyame was snuggled up next to Skyiler with her head on his shoulder and her arm draped across his chest.

Suddenly she felt his chest rise and fall in an uneven manner, she looked up at him and saw him rubbing at his nose to stop the oncoming volley.

But he knew it wouldn't do anything, it was just happening so fast “Hh... hh” He breathed a hitched breath.

Aiyame giggled at him “Why are you even trying to stop yourself dear? You know as well as I do that you can't” She grabbed the box of tissues from the nightstand and placed it between them.

Skyiler sniffed and then snapped to the side “Hh'KshUU!” He shook his head and gasped “Hh'Kshuu!” He grabbed a bunch of tissues and buried his muzzle in them, just as a violent fit erupted out of him “H'kshhh! KSH KSH KSHH KSHHH! Eehhh ksHUU!” He doubled over with each sneeze, his braid whipped against his back and his tail tensed up and swished back and forth “H'kshuu! KshUU! Kshoo! Ehh ehh ehh... eh!” He sniffed and blew his nose and groaned shaking his head.

The tigress looked at him “What's wrong? Did it get stuck?” She rubbed his back “Yh... Yeehh... Yeah” Skyiler rubbed at his nose and tried to coax it out, but it wouldn't budge.

“Here let me help you with that” Aiyame sat down on his lap facing him, then she unsheathed a claw and tickled the tip of his nose as lightly as she could.

The hybrid's eyes blinked and allergic sneezy tears rolled down his cheeks “Ehh... A... Aiyabe... Ehh I'b ahh... hh” His muzzle wrinkled up and then he grabbed her wrist and coiled his tail around her waist, just as he pitched to the side “Haeee'KSHUUUU!!!” He sniffed and wiggled his nose “Ahh.. Ode bore... eehh'KSHUUUU!! He shook his head and blew his nose long and hard and then fell back down on the bed.

Aiyame straddled him and looked down at him “Feeling better now Tigger?” She dried his cheeks and smiled at the sight of him; Cheeks flushed, eyes glossy from allergy tears, a small red streak around his nose.

“Yeah that felt good getting those out” He cleared his throat a little and looked back up at her and cupped his hand over her cheek and kissed her.

“Mmm I love you Tigger” Aiyame purred “I love you too Kitted” Skyiler smiled and then they fell asleep.

TBC

To go

• 4 weeks later...

55: Fun

Characters: Skyiler and his twin cubs Olivia and Benjamin

Sneezer: Skyiler -Induced-

Plot: Skyiler is in his feral form and is having a nap in a meadow, when his cubs decides they want to have fun.

The two cubs where running around playing in the meadow behind the palace, the weather was great and the birds were singing.

Olivia pounced her brother “Tag you're it!” and then she runs in the other direction, that's when she spots Skyiler sleeping in the grass in a feral form.

She grinned and hid behind him, leaving Benjamin to wonder where she went.

The little boy smelled the ground and the air and spotted her behind their father, he leaped and pounced on her “Found you!” They rolled around in the grass giggling and playing together.

Then Olivia stopped and looked up at Skyiler who was still sound asleep and then she smiled and moved closer to his head.

“What you doing Livia?” Benjamin asked and blinked his big eyes, and then he saw her brushing her three tails against the feral's nose “I want to fly” Olivia said and moved her tails in circles around her father's nose "Oh I want to fly too!" Benjamin said and helped tickling their father's nose with his tail.

Skyiler huffed and sniffed, his nose twitching and wiggling around until his lips parted and his breath hitched “Heeh... Hhh” His lip curled as his muzzle wrinkled up, revealing his razor sharp fangs made to rip into flesh “Heehh... eehh...” Ears pinning back against his head.

Olivia climbed up onto his muzzle now and kept tickling his nose with her tails, and yanked Benjamin up behind her “Hold onto my waist Benji” She giggled.

Just then the Skyiler tipped his head back and jerked it down as he erupted “Haeeeeh'kssssHUU!!!” The twins flew off his muzzle and landed a few feet away in a patch of weeds.

Skyiler bolted up and went after them and checked on them to make sure they were alright, the twins laughed and looked up at their father who looked back down with a slight frown “Are you out of your minds, the both of you? Why did you do that for? You should be lucky it was just a small gust of wind in that one, had it been a stronger one, you could have been seriously hurt” He growled softly and the cubs looked at him with drooped ears and big eyes “Sorry adapa... We just wanted to have fun... And I wanted to fly...” Olivia said and pawed at the ground, her expression and reason for wanting to fly struck him, making him close his eyes and sigh “I know baby girl, I will find a less dangerous way for you to be able to fly” He bend his neck and nuzzled his cubs and had them mount his neck before they headed back home.

No matter what he'd have to do, he'd sell his soul if it'd mean that his daughter could fly like the rest of them.

TBC

86 to go

Comment your thoughts and stuff... Suggest what topic I should do next with what person

• 2 months later...
95: Frozen
Characters: Skyiler & Olivia
Sneezer: Skyiler -Hayfever-

He was lying on the couch as the pollen count was crazily high which had given him a headache, burning sinuses and a persistant tickle in his nose "Heeeh'ksHUUH!" He snapped up into a seated position burying his muzzle in a hanky.

He perked an ear up and looked over and saw his daughter standing by the end of the couch, he blinked and wiped his nose before turning his attention to her "What's up babygirl?" Then she held up a movie "Watch movie adapa?"

The hybrid looked at the movie case *Frozen* he chuckled "Sure I'll watch this with you" He said and then got up and put the movie into the machine and then lied back down on the
couch rubbing at his muzzle and sniffling.
Olivia climbed up on his chest and snuggled down holding his braid like a blanky.

Suddenly she felt his chest rise and fall unevenly and his muscles tense up, she blinked her big crimson eyes and looked up at him.

She saw his lips part and his muzzle wrinkle up revealing his fangs, eyes fluttering shut and a tear rolls down his cheek "heeehh eehhh nghh..." He sniffed and buried his muzzle in a hanky "Haeh'kshuu!! KSH KSH KSH KSH KSHuuh! Kshuuuh! ksshUUH!" He got up into a seated position groaning and sniffling before he erupting again "Heh'kshuu! kshuu kshuu kshuu kshh kshh kshh!" He blew his nose long and hard before getting up and tossing the hanky in the laundry hamper and lying back down on the couch.
He coiled his tail around his daughter's waist and lifted her back onto his chest "Let's watch the bovie dow babygirl" He said and nuzzled her and then they watched the movie.
Olivia looked up not even five minutes later to see her father fast asleep, she giggled and snuggled down beside him and fell asleep herself, feeling her daddy's arm move and wrap around her, there was no safer place then in her father's arms.

TBC
Got any suggestions of who to use next? :P

19: Field
Characters: Skyiler and his cubs Olivia and Benji
Sneezer: Skyiler -Allergies-

They were walking through the forest or rather, he was walking while his kids were riding on his neck.
It was a nice sunny day it was nice and warm and not a cloud in sight, Olivia climbed up onto his head and looked down at him

"Papa I'm thirsty" She said.
Skyiler looked up at her with his deep red eyes and smiled "There's a clearing coming up ahead we can stop there, there's a pond there" He said and moved a little faster heading towards the clearing.
Stepping out of the thick forest into the sunlight was a bit blinding, both the feral and his cubs closed their eyes and waited for their eyes to adjust to the light.

The feral's fur stood on all end as a sensation of pure horror washed over him, something was wrong really wrong.
He rubbed at his eyes with his front leg and when his vision came back, his eyes widened and his ears fell back against his head "Oh... no..." He said and the cubs looked up to see why their father was so tensed up "Oh no good" Benji said.
The clearing was a big field with a nice pond indeed but also the entire ground is filled with colorful flowers.
The hybrid's instant reaction was to get Olivia down from his head and onto his back instead, so he tipped his head back having her slide back to her brother, just as "heeeh..." His breath hitched, his muzzle wrinkled up and a red streak had formed across his muzzle.

Benji grabbed onto his father's mane holding on as hard as he could "You should hold on to sister" Olivia had not fallen back as far as Skyiler wanted, she was still pretty close to his head, clinging onto one of his big ears.
But before he could say or do anything he jerked his head down

"Haeeeeh'KSSSHUU!!" a big strong gust of wind flew out of him, he sniffed and threw his head up again "Heeh... eehh eeehh!" And snapped down again "HAH'KSHUUU!!" That one sent a minor tornado through the field, destroying the flowers.
He shook his head as his muzzle wrinkled up again and he erupted into a fit of allergic sneezes "Heh'KSHUU! KSH KSH KSH KSH! Ehh KSHUU!" He groaned sniffing and shaking his head, only wanting to lie down.

Then he noticed that he only had one cub on his back, Benji.
His ears perked up and looked all around for his daughter, he looked over at the lake and saw a splashing motion.
He had Benji get off him and sit in the grass, then he was over by the lake in less then a second.
There he saw his daughter struggling to stay by the surface, she had yet to learn how to swim, he leaped into the water and grabbed her gently in his mouth and carried her to a safe distance of the water, placing her down on the ground, making sure she was unharmed
"Are you okay babygirl?" He asked and Olivia just nodded and smiled up at him "I'm fine papa, look I flew!" she said and moved her deformed wings in a flapping motion.
Skyiler closed his eyes and sighed and nuzzled her before he shook his fur dry from the water "I'll find a way for you so you can fly like the rest of us..." He said, picked her up in his mouth and carried her over to Benji.
Just then his muzzle wrinkled up again, he froze, slowly setting Olivia down by his frontleg "Hooh... Hold oohh od to iih iiih it" He tipped his head back and took a deep breath and jerked his head down to the side "HAEEH'KSSSHUUU!!" Sending another twister through the field destroying a couple of lilac bushes that was the biggest cause of his reaction.
The feral shook his head "Okay let's get hobe..." He helped his cubs up on his neck and then he took to the air after a running start.

He made a mental note not to go to that field in the spring ever again.

TBC
84 to go, vote in the poll for next victim

49: Snow
Characters: Kane and Umeko
Sneezer: Kane -Beginnings of a Cold-

They were enjoying a nice walk in the winter landscape, it was snow everywhere on the ground in the trees and on the roofs.
The sun was out and casted it's pale yellow rays on the white snow, making it shimmer like a jewel.
Umeko smiled up at her beloved husky "Thank you for coming along dear, this is such a nice walk" She said "No problem, I needed to get out anyway. This is a nice day for a walk" Kane siad and smiled back at her.

Then suddenly he slows down and stops, making her stop and look at him "Is everything alright Husky?" She asked only to yip as he pitches to the side "hh'TSHUU!" Giving his nose a rub with his knuckle.
"Bless you honey" Umeko said and handed him a tissue from her bag, he took it and gave his nose a wipe "Thank you" He said and cleared his throat that was starting to hurt a little.
They had gone just a little bit further before Kane caught a double in his elbow "hh'tsHUU! hh'tsHUU!" He sniffed and and coughed.
Umeko walked up to him and felt his forehead "Are you feeling alright dear? You don't look so good" She said.
"I'b dot sure, I thigk I'b cobig dowd with a cold..." He paused "By the way I'b soudig I say I bost deffidetly have caught a cold..." He sniffed and blew his nose in a couple of tissues that Umeko handed him.
"Then let's go home and get you under the blankets and something warm to drink" Umeko said and grabbed his hand and started to walk back home.

TBC
83 to go
  • 3 months later...

58: Silence
Sneezer: Skyiler -Allergies-

They were lying on the couch, or rather Skyiler was lying on the couch sleeping and Aiyame was reading a book.
It was nice and quiet, only thing heard was the soft snoring from the hybrid and the crackling sound from the fire in the fireplace.
Aiyame was getting to a suspenceful part in her book when the silence was broken "Haeeh'kshUUH!" She yelped and looked over seeing her boyfriend with his face buried in his elbow.
"Jeeesus christ Honey, you scared me!" She giggled and handed him a hanky.
Skyiler looked at her through watering eyes "Sohh... soohh sorry" His nose wiggled and twitched and his muzzle wrinkled up as he buried his face in the hanky "Heh'kshuu! ehh'kshhu! hehh... eeehh... hh..." He tipped his head back and snapped up into a seated position with his head between his legs 
"haeeehhh'KssssHUH!!" He groaned and sniffed before blowing his nose and lied back down on the couch.
"Sorry about that kitted, I tried to stop byself but well, we both kdow I cad't" The singer said looking sheepisly at her.
The tigress straddled him lying belly to belly smiling down at him "No that's true and especially if I do this" She giggled and before Skyiler could say anything she was tickling his nose with her claw "Wahh... Waahh wait what are you dooh ooh doig?" He looked at her blinking his watering eyes "Yoohh you're goiiih goig to bake be eehh eehh sdeehh sdeeze" The hybrid gasped and before he could do anything he had snapped up into a seated position with his head between his legs "haeeeEH'KSSSHUUU!" He sniffed and erupted again "Hh'KSHUU ehh'kshuu!" He shook his head and blew his nose again, when his mind wasn't a blur anymore he saw that Aiyame had fallen off him when he sneezed.
She looked up at him from the floor laughing "Bless you Tiger" but he wasn't laughing he was blushing and coiled his tail around her waist, pulling her back up on the couch "Sorry..." He said "Hey it's fine dear, no harm done, besides I asked for it for teasing your already suffering muzzle" She said and kissed him, he just wrapped his arms around her and deepened the kiss.
"It's all good kitted" Skyiler purred and then they both fell asleep and the room grew silent once more.

TBC

40: Eclipse
Characters: Skyiler, Niji, Arés, Aiyame and the kids
Sneezer: Skyiler -From being ill-

Tonight was the night of a big lunar eclipse everyone was excited about it and was preparing to watch it outside.
The palace was busy with people running back and forth gathering up blankets, filling picnic baskets with food and drinks and other things.
However two people were not too happy about the eclipse.

Skyiler went into the kitchen to grab a few things for the basket, he was feeling so weak he had to brace himself against the kitchen counter or fall on his face.
Niji came over to help him a little "How are you doing brother?" She asked softly not feeling too good herself.
He turned to answer her but buried his face in his elbow instead "Hh'KSHUU..." There was barely any force in the sneeze at all "I'm not sure... I feel like I'm about to loose my balance soon" He said and packed the supplies into the basket when Aiyame came over "Is that everything for the picnic?" She asked and looked at her fiancee whom nodded and looked back at her.
She took a good look at him; the usual sheen or slight shimmer in his fur was gone, his usually sharp and alerted eyes were dull and the glow was gone "Are you okay Skyiler?" She felt his forehead "You look sick..." She grew concerned.

Skyiler grabbed a paper towel and doubled over "Hh'KShhh... I don't know... I feel so weak... Like all I want to do is sleep" He sniffed and blew his nose.
Arés came into the kitchen with the kids; Artemis, Benjamin and Olivia behind him "What's going on?" He asked and then dropped everything when he saw the state of his queen and her brother "What in the world? You look really sick!" He went up and checked on them.

Just as he got up next to Niji, Skyiler lost his balance and fell to the floor "Skyiler!" Aiyame yelped and knelt down beside him "He look so weak Arés, can you help me get him to the sofa?"
She didn't need to ask twice, the king took the hybrid's arm over his shoulder and lead him to the sofa and had him lie down.
As soon as Skyiler had lied down his cubs crawled up beside him crying and sobbing "Whas wrong with adapa...?" Benjamin said looking at Arés with big sad eyes "I don't know Benji... I don't know at all... Maybe it's something with his lunarian blood? Aiyame can you get the scroll in my office?" The mouse looked at the tigress whom just nodded and ran to the office.

She looked up and down the bookcase which was made of Martian Pinewood, which has an orange look to it.
The shelves were stacked with books, scrolls and documents "Ah there it is!" Aiyame said and pulled a very special looking scroll from the top shelf; unlike most scrolls, this one had symbols dancing around it and swirls of what looked like fire.

When she returned to the living room, even Niji had lied down on the other sofa.
Aiyame sat down by Skyiler's side and opened the scroll "Oh no, it's all in lunariq... I only know mha'tix"
Skyiler rolled over weakly and looked at the scroll "Touch this symbol there" He pointed at a symbol that looked like a moon, before he pinched his nose shut and surpressed another weak sneeze "hh'KXH!" He groaned and rubbed his nose.
"Bless you honey" Aiyame said and touched the symbol, it light up and brought up a floating image of a moon and a planet blocking the light from it "Oh this is a lunar eclipse like the one we're having now" She said and points at the symbols "What does it say?"
The hybrid looked at it with one eye open "When something blocks the light of the moon... a lunarian will grow very weak since their life essence comes from the moonlight... In other words the more moonlight there is the stronger we get... But when there's no moonlight... We're at the brink of... death" He said weakly but then he points at a part of the text "However if we stay indoors and have our elixir we'll be okay. There's a barrel of the elixir in the cellar" He said and closed his eyes lying back against the sofa.

Arés went down to get the elixir while Aiyame went to grab blankets and pillows, when she came back she saw the cubs lying beside their father, Olivia was holding his braid like a blanky, they didn't look too good either.
She covered them up in the blanket and then went to cover Niji up too "I say, we'll stay inside and watch the eclipse on the television instead" She said and turned on the tv and then she went to light a fire in the fireplace.
The king came back with the barrel "I'll grab a pitcher from the kitchen and cups" he said and then went to the kitchen and grabbed the things he said and hurried back.
He poured two cups of the elixir "Here... I really hope this helps" He said and watched Aiyame give the elixir to Skyiler and almost instantly you could see a faint shimmer and sheen in his fur.
The hybrid looked up at the tigress and smiled weakly "I thiiink... I think it's working" He said as he inhaled sharply and buried his face in his elbow "Hh'kshUH!" The sneezes were slightly more forceful now then before "It's working Arés... " She said and gave the cubs the elixir too and soon they looked much better.

"What is in this elixir?" Arés asked and looked at Niji "Liquid moonlight a lifesaver, it goes directly into our bloodstream and heal us from the inside out" She said and took another cup of the elixir and instantly felt much better.

They decided to stay indoors, watch the eclipse on the tv and it was much nicer then standing outside in the cold
Aiyame looked over at her boyfriend whom smiled back at her and kissed her lips "Thank you my kitten... You just saved our lives" He said and put his arm around her, looking down to see their cubs fast asleep.
Suddenly Skyiler's nose twitched and wiggled "Ehh... heehh..." He sniffed and tipped his head back, muzzle wrinkling up revealing his fangs and then he snapped to the side burying his muzzle in his elbow "Heh'KSHUU! Ehh'KSHUU!" he sniffed and shook his head.
Aiyame giggled and kissed the side of his muzzle causing him to pitch to the side again "Hh'ksHUH! What was that for?" He sniffed and rubbed his nose "I don't think I've ever been so happy to hear you sneeze dear." She said and kissed him and then they both fell asleep on the sofa with their cubs between them

TBC

81 to go

25: Boyfriend
Characters: Tam & Olivia
Sneezer: Tam -Induced-

She was lying in bed, watching her boyfriend sleep beside her, thinking to herself how lucky she is, to have someone as wonderful as him in her life.
They met when she was investigating a dragonian camp and found this wolf chained up to a post, his face was all bloody and his clothes were torn.
She freed him from his chains and helped him escape, then she saw where the blood from his face was coming from, she gasped and saw that his right eye was damaged.
He was brought before Niji and Skyiler who checked him, but the eye couldn't be saved, so they sealed the eyelids together and cleaned up around it.
"Do you have a name?" Olivia asked, and the wolf looked up at her with his single eye "It's Tam

That was almost two years ago, now they are happily engaged and soon will have a family of their own.
She reached over and brushed a few strands of hair away from his face, then she smiled playfully, swaying her three tails.
She picked up a feather that had fallen from her deformed wings, then she brought it over and started to tickle her boyfriend's nose.

Tam twitched and wiggled his nose huffing softly before he gasped and pitched to the side "hh'tshOooouu!" He shook his head and rubbed his nose, looking over at Olivia who was smiling at him "Bless you love" She said as he lay back down "Mmm thanks, you look lonely over there, come over here" He said and pulled her down beside her and kissed her.
Then they fell asleep in each others arms, boyfriend and girlfriend.

TBC
80 to go

90: Eleven
Characters: Kayne & Artemis
Sneezer: Kayne -Allergies-

--
Artemis checked the time again "Eleven, he's supposed to be out of class now..." She thought to herself and looked around.
Then the bell rang out and students started pouring out of the classrooms, one of them being the grey furred mouse named Kayne.

Artemis went up to greet him, when she saw the look on his face; flushed cheeks and a streak across his muzzle, glossy watering eyes, he looked anything but well.
"Sweet Mars you look awful, are you okay?" She said and looked at him as he held up his hand and then pitched to the side pinching his nose shut "hh'tXGH! hh'txgUH! nh'txguh!" He groaned and sniffed wetly and turned back to Artemis who was holding up a few tissues for him, he took them and blew his nose.

Artemis rubbed her boyfriend's shoulder "Are you alright baby?"
"Dno dnot really, there was a girl id by class who had drowded herself id this cheap perfube, by head is killig be add by dnose is buhh... buhhh" Kayne's voice faded as his nose twitched and flared, he brought the tissues up and burried his muzzle in them "hh'tsUH! hh'tSHU! hh'tsHUUH!" He groaned and blew his nose again and sniffed "Add by dnose is burdig"

Artemis then grabbed his hand and went outside with him into the school yard for him to get some fresh air "Why would people spend money on cheap perfumes for, there's a reason why they are cheap" She said rolling her eyes and looked at her boyfriend whom was still sneezing up a storm but the fit was slowly dying down.
"Beahhh'tsUUH! Beats be" Kayne sniffed and blew his nose again then threw the tissues away in the waste bin, Artemis hugged him and smiled at him "Feeling better now love?"
The grey furred mouse smiled at her and kissed her lips "Mmm much better"

TBC

79 to go!

Vote in the poll for the next character to be tortured :P
Feedback, comments, pick a topic that hasn't been used!

31: Cat
Characters: Skyiler & Olivia
Sneezer: Skyiler -Allergy-

Skyiler was having a nap on the sofa lying on his back with his arm under his head, when suddenly he feels something small crawl over his chest and up to his face, then he felt a tiny lick on his muzzle.
He cracked an eye open and looked at the small creature on his chest, his vision was still blurry from sleep, but his hearing and other senses were sharp.

A tiny "Meow" was heard from the creature, this caused the hybrid's ears to perk up and his fur to stand on all end; a cat? here? Who'd bring a cat in here?
Then he felt another lick on his muzzle, he had no time to do anything before he "haeh'KSHUU!" Snapped up into a seated position putting his head between his legs, he sniffed and shook his head and erupted again 
"Hhh'ksHUUH!" Groaning and rubbed at his nose he glared at the cat who was sitting on the armrest of the sofa looking at him.

Suddenly Olivia runs in "No Laika you can't be in here!" She says and grabs the kitten, looking at her father who looks right back with an arched brow "Olivia, why is there a caaah..." He pinches his nose shut and stifles the oncoming double "Hh'Kxh! hh'kXHU!" Shaking his head again and rubbed his muzzle "Why is there a cat in here?"
The little girl looked at her father "I found her in the forest papa... She was crying and was happy I found her. I couldn't just leave her there" She said petting the kitten who seem to be only a month old, maybe two.
"But you know you can't keep her... Me and pet fur just don't agree with each other" Skyiler said and blew his nose in a hanky and lied back down on the sofa.
"Please papa can't she stay? I'll bathe her often and keep her out of your and mama's bedroom" Olivia looked at him with big eyes.

Skyiler is a warrior, his senses are sharp like a knife, he's strong and can take on horrible foes... But he can never withstand the power of his childrens' puppy eyes, ever, he buckles everytime 
"Oh don't look at me like that... No don't" He tried to close his eyes and get away from the look, but then the tiny meow of the kitten made him sigh and roll his eyes 
"Oh fine, you can keep her! Just keep her out of the bedroom and the studio"
Olivia jumped with joy and hugged her father's neck kissing his cheek 
"Thank you papa! Laika you get to stay! I'm gonna go and tell mama!" She ran to tell her mother leaving the kitten by Skyiler.

The hybrid smiled chuckling at his daughter's happiness, then looked at the kitten "Suppose I have to ask Niji to include cat fur in my medication now" He got a meow and a lick on his muzzle causing it to twitch, turning his head to the side 
"haeeh'kshUUH!" He sniffed and rubbed his nose.
When he looked back the kitten had curled up with it's head tucked up under his chin and had fallen asleep.
Soon he was asleep too.

TBC
77 to go

Vote in the poll for next victim!

Archived