• Kane - The Husky
    • Kayne - The sword wielding mouse

66: Roof
Characters: D.J, R.J, M.J and L.J
Sneezer: D.J -Beginnings of a cold-
Introducing the rest of the younger generation:
M.J - Michaelangelo Junior:
Son of Mikey and Espranza
Youngest of the four cousins, uses a bo staff.
He tries his best despite him being so small still and often relies on his older cousins.

L.J - Leonardo Junior
Son of Leonardo and Jaqueline
He's the second oldest.
He uses nunchucas.
He's quite laid back.

Haven't drawn these two yet.

They were running along the roof tops, patrolling the area and working out.
Stopping ontop of a tall building to catch their breaths and look over the city, R.J shrugged and looked back at his cousins "It seems pretty quiet tonight, I think we can call it a night soon" L.J nodded "Yeah I think so, which is good it's getting cold" They both looked over at D.J whom was the leader of the younger generation "What do you say cousin? Do we keep going or go home?" R.J said, but the older cousin wasn't responding he was looking into the distance.
"Yo earth to D!" M.J said and waves his hand infront of D.J just as he pitched to the side "hh'tcHUU!" D.J sniffed and rubbed at his nose and looked at his cousins "Sorry, had to sneeze so badly" He said and coughed in his fist.
"Bless you cus, ya okay?" R.J said walking up to D.J "I'm fiieeehh..." He gasped sharply and doubled over  "heh'tcHUUH! ehh'Chuu!" He sniffed thickly and coughed again "I'b fide" He said.
M.J rolled his eyes "And I'm a toad"
L.J spoke up "Let's go home, you're clearly getting ill and it's best to get inside before you get worse"
D.J sighed and nodded "A'ight fide, let's go ho... ohhh" He gasped, his single eye fluttering close, pitching to the side "Heh'chUUH!" He sniffed and doubled over again "heh'chUUH!"

They jumped down from the roof, down the nearest man hole and went home.

TBC
76 to go

Poll has been reset, vote for the next character to be played with :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30: Speed
Characters: Skyiler & Aiyame & the twins
Sneezer: Skyiler -Allergies-

Skyiler came out of the bedroom after waking up, yawning and stretching while heading for the kitchen to get some coffee.
Aiyame came up behind him and hugged him nuzzling his back "Good morning Skyiler" She said as he turned around and embraced her "Bordig" He blinked and sniffed before grabbing a couple of paper towels and blew his nose groaning a little.
"Aww your senses are waking up?" Aiyame slightly teased, just then they heard shouts and growls from the living room.

They went to check what was going on they saw Benjamin and Olivia arguing with each other "Stupid Benji he could outrun that blue thing any day" Olivia said hissing "I don't think he could, that blue thing is the fastest thing alive" Benjamin growled and they kept arguing.
Aiyame walked up to them "What's going on why are you arguing?" She asked as they looked at her "Olivia thinks that papa could outrun him" Benjamin points to the screen, there's a cartoon about a blue hedgehog that is apperantly the fastest thing alive "And Benji don't think papa could, he's stupid!" Olivia frowned folding her arms and sits in the corner of the sofa "I'm not stupid I'm just saying nothing can outrun Sonic" Benjamin said "Unless it's papa!" Olivia hissed and then they started fighting, growling and biting.

Finally Skyiler stepped in and pulled them apart "Okay that is enough, first off that's a made up character, he doesn't exist, second everyone is allowed to have an opinion. Now stop the squabling and enjoy the cartoon instead" He said and sat down on the sofa to watch it with them.
Skyiler was flattered though, they were comparing him with that blue hedgehog "Heh a race between me and him that'd be interesting" he said rubbing at his nose as his muzzle wrinkled a little, digging his hands into his pockets and fished out a hanky just as "heeh'KSHUU!" He sniffed and gasped "hh'ksHUU!" He felt a small hand on his back, glancing back to see Olivia nuzzling his back "Papa okay?" She asked looking up at him "I'b fiihh fiiide hh'ksHUU! kshuu! kshhuuu!" He went into a violent morning attack.

Aiyame ran to the kitchen and grabbed his medication and returned "Here you go dear" She sat down next to him rubbing his back soothingly "Thaa... thagk you" He said shaking his head as the tickle died down, blowing his nose long and hard, walking over and tosses the hanky in the laundry hamper and grabbed a couple of new ones from the linnen closet.
Walking back to the sofa, suddenly he slows down and tips his head back, eyes squeezing shut, lips parting revealing his fangs, nose twitching and wiggling "Heeh..." Ears pinning back against his head "haehKSHUUUU!" He clamped the hanky over his muzzle ans he doubled over, shaking his head and sat back down on the sofa, taking his medicine and the lying down on the sofa.

Olivia crawled up on his chest, sitting there looking down at him, he blinked up at her "What's up?" He sniffed thickly "I still say that papa can outrun that thing, yes he look really fast but he doesn't look like he can run as fast as the lightning" She said bluntly, her father just chuckled "Heh, if you say so babygirl" Then his muzzle wrinkled up again "Heehhh" Olivia looked at him confused, then she felt his big tail coil around her waist just as "Heeeh'KSHUU!" Skyiler snapped up into a seated position putting his head between his legs, he shook his head and blew his nose again "See Benji! Papa gets the sneezes when the blue hedgehog is on the tv, mama told me papa get the sneezes cause he is allergic to something, he must be allergic to that thing" Olivia said and pointed to her father, whom just arched a brow at her and lied back down on the sofa, lifting her back on his chest with his tail

Skyiler started dozing off, with his daughter snuggled up, with her head on his chest, holding his braid like a blanky.
Then Benjamin also crawled up by them and fell asleep.
Aiyame smiled when she came to check on them; Benjamin hugging his father's waist, Olivia on his chest. 
She walked over and pulled a quilt over them, then she leaned over kissing her cubs and then her beloved fiancée's muzzle, causing it to twitch a little.
Skyiler turned away from her "Hh'kSHUU!" and caught a tired sneeze in his elbow and looked up at her "Your kisses tickles..." He chuckled a little and then pulled her down and kissed her passionately.
"Mmm I love you Sky" She purred 
"I love you too Kitten" He nuzzled her and then they were asleep

TBC

60: Quilt
Characters: Sniper and Shima
Sneezer: Sniper -From a cold-

Shima came inside the house, finding her father on the sofa under a quilt, she went over and crawled up and snuggled down beside him.
Sniper blinked his only eye open and looked over at her "Hey Pridcess" He smiled and put his arm around her.
"Hi daddy" Shima said and purred feeling her daddy's arm around her, she looked at the arm and saw it was his metal arm; she got a sad look on her face and touched the mechanical arm. 
"What's up Shiba?" Sniper wondered then saw her touching his arm looking sad "Oh that" He lifted the arm and looked at it himself "Whed you're a little older I will tell you how I got this add lost this" He said and pointed to his eyepatch.
Suddenly he froze bringing his mechanical hand up and pinched his nose shut "hh'ntGH! nn'tGHuh hh... eehhh TxGH!" He sniffed and coughed and pulled the quilt over them, then he turned on the tv.
"Bless you daddy" Shima said softly, slowly falling asleep "Thagk you pridcess" Her father nuzzled her and kissed her head and soon they were both asleep.

TBC
74 to go!
Poll has been reset! Vote for the next one!

96: Forest
Characters: Skyiler & Aiyame + Introducing Hikaree

They were walking through the Forest Of No Return, or more like; Aiyame is riding on Skyiler's back and he is walking through the forest.
When they have gotten a bit into the forest they stopped for a moment by a clearing; it had a lake and an open field.
The feral hybrid went over to the lake, bent his neck and began to drink a little. 
Aiyame looked around  "Do you hear that Sky?" She said wiggling her ears, Skyiler stopped drinking and flicked an ear in the direction of where the sound was coming from "Yeah I do, sounds like a cub's crying" He said lifting his head and tried to smell the air, that only caused his nose to twitch and his muzzle to wrinkle up before "Heeeah'kSHUUUUH!!" He jerked his head back down, shaking his head and sniffs.
Aiyame laughed "Bless you dear, let's follow the sound, maybe a cub got lost in here, you know the dangers in this forest."

He didn't need more convincing, they went back into the forest, moving a little faster this time, in a fast paced trot, searching for the sound.
Suddenly Skyiler stops dead on the spot and looks at the ground, foot prints and he recognized these foot prints, Aiyame felt his body tense up and his fur stand up "What's the matter dear?"
The slightly enraged hybrid bared his fangs a little "Humans and Dragonians" Then he perked his ears up hearing the noise being very close, he turned his head "There behind those bushes"

Aiyame slid down off his back and went to check behind the bushes and what she saw made her mother heart ache "Why... How could anyone do this?" She said, bent over and picked up a small bundle.
Skyiler arched a brow and looked down at her "What is that?" He tried to smell the bundle but every time he tries to use his nose for smelling 
"Heeehh... Kshuu!" He jerked his head to tha side, sniffing and gasped "Hh'KsHUU!" He shook his head and turned his attention back to her.
Aiyame lifts a corner of the blanket and looks up at him as his gaze fell on the little one; a human cub... a HUMAN! 
He bared his fangs and growled and turned to leave but he heard the cub's cry and then his fiancée spoke up "She's cold... If we leave her here she'll die, she can't be more then a week old"

Skyiler let out a big sign, then turned and went back to them, he stopped a feet from them; every inch of his body is telling him to run away from the human.
"It's okay Sky dear, she can't do anything to you, she's just a cub" Aiyame said and came a little closer to her both enraged and terrified fiancee.
The hybrid took a deep breath and then lied down as Aiyame walked up to him with the human cub "Easy Tiger, she can't hurt you, she lacks teeth and claws" She slowly held up the little girl to the feral, big deep red eyes met tiny blue ones.
The cub held out a tiny hand and touched the big muzzle and made a cooing sound and started petting the muzzle, the hybrid's heart melted and his parental instincts kicked in
"You're right, we can't just leave her here, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if she died here and I could have helped her. Let's bring her home" Skyiler said as Aiyame got on his back with the cub in her arms, bundling her up in the blanket "What should we call her? Can't just call her cub or human"

Skyiler started to walk once she was up and the bundle was secured "How aboohh..." He gasped sharply "Haeeh'KsHUU!" He sniffed and groaned "Ugh... I wadt out of this forest the sooder the better..." He shook his head "I was godda say, how about Hikaree? It beads light" He said and sniffed thickly, eyes beginning to water.
"Hikaree, that is a lovely name, let's hurry home then dear" Aiyame said looking at him 
"Are you sure? It could be difficult to hold odto her add hold odto be whed I rud... Ehh... heeeh'ksHUU!" 
He stopped for a moment and rubbed at his eyes with his front leg, then he felt Aiyame move around on his back.

The tigress took a scarf and a cape, the turned them into a baby harness, securing the baby to her "There now I'm ready, hurry, she needs to get inside" She looked at the baby and at her fiancee "Alright thed, hag od tight add I bead tight" Skyiler said and felt her grab a firm hold of his mane.
Once he was sure that she was holding on he started trotting and then slowly picking up the pace; trot, then a smooth canter, then a fast paced galopp and then finally his lightning fast pace.
They were home in a couple of minutes, he stopped by the main entrance of the palace and lied down.

The door swung open and the twins came running out to them "Mama papa!" They shouted and hugged their father's face.
Skyiler purred and nuzzled his cubs "Hey you, have you beed good while we were gode?" He said as Aiyame slid off his back.
"Of course papa" Benjamin said and looked over at his mother "Mama what is that?" Olivia pointed.
Aiyame brought the baby out of the harness "It's a baby, we found her in the forest and we saved her. Say hello to your new sister: Hikaree"

Meanwhile Skyiler turns back to his normal form and is about to join his family when he suddenly stops and cups his hands over his muzzle and then "heeeah'ksHUUUH!" doubles over, his long braid flops over his shoulder and hangs down the front of his torso.
Aiyame giggled and walked up to him brushing his braid back "Bless you dear, let's get you inside and have her washed up and fed"
Skyiler nodded and started walking inside when Olivia grabbed his tail giggling looking up at him, then she felt his tail coil around her and she's lifted up on his shoulders and then they got inside, the family had just grown by one person more.

TBC
73 to go

99: Picnic 
Characters: Nikolaji & Whiplash, Skyiler & Aiyame, Arés & Niji And their kids; Olivia, Benjamin, Hikaree. Roxy & Lexy, Artemis & Damon
Sneezer: Niko & Skyiler - Allergies-

It was a lovely late spring day in May, sun was shining, birds are singing, it was warm.
It was a perfect day for a picnic "Over there is a nice spot" Arés pointed as he walked along the path; Next to him was his queen Niji, behind them walked Nikolaji and Whiplash and next to them was Skyiler in his feral form carrying the kids on his back and the supplies for the picnic, Aiyame was walking beside him.
Skyiler lifted his head and looked at where Arés was pointing "Yeah that looks like a good spot for the picnic" He said and then they picked up the pace.
Olivia climbed up on his head and smiled "Papa go fast! Get over there before they do!" She wagged her tails. 
Her father chuckled "Alright then, but make sure everyone is holding on" He said and once he felt all the kids had secured themselves, he grabbed Aiyame and flung her onto his back and started trotting and then slowly picking up the pace.
At first Skyiler just trotted by Arés' side then he grinned "See you at the meadow punk" And then they took off like a lightning bolt.
Arés fell backward and look up "What just happened?" He corrected his hair and stood up again, Niji giggled taking his hand "Just my little brother having fun"

They laughed and headed to the meadow, where the kids were giggling and pointing at them "We win!" They all shout at once, while Skyiler lies down to make it easier for the kids to get off.
Olivia slid down from his head onto his muzzle and hugged him purring "Lih e hem rih adapa" She said and wagged her tails, her father smiled purring and nuzzled her when she slid off him "Lih e hem rih Solivia" and then he watched her run along and play with the other kids.

Aiyame, Niji and Whiplash busied themselves with unpacking the food and the other things they had packed down for the picnic.
Nikolaji came up to them "You need any heeehh..." He suddenly inhaled sharply and pitched to the side "tsHEW ehh'tsHEW!" He sniffed and rubbed his nose a little "Excuse me, you need any help?" 
Whiplash giggled "Bless you sweety, and no we are pretty much done" She said while unpacking the beverages.

Arés joined them along with Skyiler; who had decided not to turn back to his normal shape, he thought they'd need a protector since this forest is a dangerous place, he lied down by the others and keeping an eye on the kids.
Aiyame leaned against her feral boyfriend "Do you want something to eat dear?"
She looked up at him but he seemed distant "Sky? You okay?" Then she saw his lips parting and his muzzle wrinkle up 
"Hehe bless you in advance dear" She giggled, her boyfriend glanced down at her before turning his head "Haeeeh'kSHUU!" He shook his head and sniffed "Ugh, yeah sure" He said as Aiyame grabbed a couple of raw steaks that she had packed down just for him "Open up" She said and when Skyiler opened his mouth, she fed him a slice and kissed him on the nose.

Niji stood up and called for the kids "Kids it time for lunch!" the kids looked over and then came running towards them then they leaped and pounced on the big feral
"We wanna sit here and eat!" Benjamin said 
"If it's okay with you uncle Skyiler" Damon asked crawling up on Skyiler's head and looking down at him.
Skyiler just smiled up at him "Sure I don't mind" and flinched a little at the sudden "YAY!" from all of them at once.
Aiyame helped Niji pack the basket with food for the kids and then she handed the basket to Benjamin, and then she busied herself with feeding Hikaree who was now a year old.

Whiplash was sitting by Nikolaji when he suddenly pinched his nose shut and pitched forwards "hh'tXH! eeh'TSh!  heeeh'tSHEW!" He sniffed and grabbed a napkin and blew his nose "Bless you honey, are you okay?" Whiplash asked rubbing Niko's back "I'm fine, it's just all the grass" He said and popped an allergy pill.

They all finished eating, the kids were now running around playing in the meadow, everyone but Hikaree who couldn't really run yet.
She was crawling around in the grass next to the sleeping feral, cooing and looking at the flowers.
Suddenly the feral lifts his tail and slams it down beside the human child, she flinches and starts crying, Aiyame looks over "What happened?" Then she looks as Skyiler lifts his tail and reveals a very much flattened snake, a deadly one at that.
Skyiler nuzzled his human daughter and checked her over "You're okay" the little girl smiled big and kissed his big nose making him smile.

Hikaree then finds a pretty yellow flower and sticks it in her father's big paw smiling "Dada pwetty" She said and looked up at him with her pretty grey eyes, but he had the expression of horror.
Skyiler didn't have much time to do anything before he turned his head away from her "haeeh'ksHUU!" He shook his head, sniffed and erupted again "haeeh'KSHUU!" He groaned softly blinking his watering eyes, Aiyame rubbed his big paw "Are you okay being out here dear? Isn't it way too many flowers and trees here for you?" She stood up, petting his side when she felt him tense up again "Hh'kSHUU! ee'nhh'KsHU!!" Skyiler shook his head again and lied down on his side groaning a little.

Skyiler felt a small hand on his muzzle, he glanced down and saw Hikaree looking at him petting him looking sad 
"Hey you what's up?" He asked nudging her with his muzzle, she hugged it and climbed up on it, kissing her daddy's forehead and then climbed up on his head.
Skyiler chuckled "Hello I'm Skyiler, the playground" 
Suddenly his nose twitched and wiggled a little, wrinkling his muzzle up revealing his razor sharp fangs "Hhh..." He gasped and then jerked his head to the side "kSHUU!"

Hikaree looked at him cooing confused at what was going on, when she suddenly fell down from his head onto his muzzle, his eyes went wide and grithed his teeth as he was far from done with his fit.
Skyiler's muzzle wrinkled, eyes watering and his nose twitched and wiggled madly trying desperately to stop himself.
Feeling it was nothing he could do he, tilted his head a little and had his human daughter fall down onto his big paw and then he turned his head and erupted again "haeh'ksHUU! KSHH KSHH KSHHH! Ehh'kSHU! KshHHuh!" He shook his head "Ihhh'KSHUU!"Aiyame rubbed his back gently 
"I think we should go home now, for your and Niko's sake, at least he brought more medicine, we didn't"

Arés and the others started to pack up everything, Niji called the kids "It's time to go home now" She didn't have to call out a second time, the kids came running over and climbed up on Skyiler's back; Olivia positioned herself on top of his head and held onto his mane.
Once everyone was done they began to walk home, Arés was walking behind the big feral when said feral stops dead in his tracks, causing Arés to bump into his hind leg "Oof! What's up Sky?" He said looking up at him Then Skyiler jerks his head down "haeeh'KsHUU! ehh'KSHUU!" he groaned and sniffed shaking his head.
Olivia being used to this by now, held a firm grip of his mane so she didn't fall off, but was danging infront of his eyes "Bless you papa" She giggled looking into those big eyes, he looked right back at her and smiled "Thagk you, dow lets get hobe before I loose by bid out here" He said and waited for Olivia to climb back up on his head.

Then they went home and they made a mental note to bring some extra medication incase this would happen again.

TBC
72 to go!
Poll has been rest!

This one was HARD to find a proper ending for x.x The struggle!

• 2 years later...

52: Trouble
Characters: Skyiler, Olivia, Benjamin & Hikaree
Sneezer: Skyiler -Hayfever-

Olivia, Benjamin and Hikaree were playing in the meadow behind the palace, Hikaree was growing up fast; now she was 3 years old and was learning so much from her non human family.
Skyiler was keeping an eye on them from under a tree where he was taking a small nap in the summer sun, his ears were flicking back and forth once in a while, all his senses were sharp incase of trouble.

Suddenly he heard Hikaree scream and then the heartpiercing cry after, his eyes snapped open and looked over to see his human child on the ground holding her right arm; There was blood coming from it.
Skyiler turned his head to see where the shot came from; there one the other side of the meadow came a dragonian holding a rifle, approaching the children in a fast pace.

Quickly Skyiler got on his feet, ran and leaped over his kids and in mid air he transformed into his feral self, snarling and barring his fangs when he landed between the kids and the dragonian.
The dragonian stopped and looked at the huge beast infront of him and then he whistled "Oh you're one big fellow aren't you, you'll look nice on my wall" He chuckled and aimed the gun straight at the feral.

Skyiler glanced back at Hikaree whom was still crying, Olivia and Benjamin was tending to her wound and tried to comfort their sister and then he turned his attention back to the dragonian "How DARE you? You call yourself a hunter, I see nothing but a pathetic coward who aims a gun at children!" He growled as he spoke, the ground trembled a little by the low growl.
"Bah! Anything is free game; kids, humans, endangered animals. You should see my trophy room" The dragonian laughed then he froze in his spot as his eyes met the soul piercing glare of the feral"You have ten seconds to walk away from here before this get really ugly... I rather not fight infront of the kids but I will if I have to"Skyiler said and then the dragonian turned and started to walk away.

Suddenly the feral's nose twitched and his muzzle wrinkled up a little revealing his fangs "Heeehh..." He sniffed and blinked his eyes 
"Ehhh... I'b goohh..." He tipped his head back, ears pinning back against his head, eyes squeezing shut "HAEEEH'KSHHHUUU!" He jerked his head down, he sniffed and then threw his head up again "haeeeeehhh.... kSHUUUU!!" The second one sent a strong gust of wind right at the dragonian and blew him far away from them.

Skyiler shook his head groaning, then he turned around and checked on his cubs, Olivia looked up at him "She's bleeding bad papa" She said ears hanging low as Hikaree looked up at her father with tears in her eyes "Daddy..." She sobbed.
The hybrid nuzzled his human cub and checked her wound and with his magic he removed the bullet and healed the wound completely 
"There we go all better" He said as the human hugged her father's feral muzzle still sobbing a little, but his soft purring slowly soothed her and made her smile.
"C'mon let's head home, we've had enough adventure for one day" Skyiler said while bending his neck and had his cubs climb up and then they went back home.

TBC
71 to go

57: Inside
Characters: Tam & Olivia
Sneezer: Tam -From a cold- 

It was a rainy day in October, Olivia was writing in her diary while Tam was playing a game on their gaming console.
The wolf had been hacking and coughing for a couple of days and today he had woken up, all stuffed up and feverish.

He paused his game as he started coughing in his elbow, he felt a hand on his back, Olivia was on his left side so he couldn't see her, but he could sense she was concerned.
"Do you need anything Tam dear?" She asked, but he shook his head "Dha I'b good... Thed aaahh... agaid.... baybe bore tissues..."The wolf's muzzle twitched, he quickly grabbed a bunch of tissues and burried his muzzle into the paper fabric "hh'tcHOU! heeh'tCHou!" He sniffed thickly and blew his nose.

Olivia rubbed his back before going to the bathroom and grabbed another box of tissues from the cabinet under the sink and then she returned to her sickridden boyfriend "Here you go sweety" She said placing the box within reach for him and felt his forehead 
"Your fever is spiking I think, let me check it" She grabbed the thermometer and placed it into his mouth, a couple of minutes later it beeps "38.5 dear you should lie down and rest" 

Then she grabbed the gaming controller, saved the game for him and put on a movie, then she promped up his pillows on her lap "Lie down" She said and once he had lied down she bundled him up and played with his hair "My poor big bad wolf"
Tam sniffed wiping his watering eye, then he froze and reached for the tissues.
"Here you go dear" Olivia said and handed him a couple of tissues, just as Tam sneezed openly towards the floor "hhtCHOU! ehh... TchOU!" He grabbed the tissues and blew his nose, sniffing thickly.
"Bless you dear, hope this goes away soon" Olivia said and played with her boyfriend's hair 
"So do I... I'd like to be able to breathe add talk like a dorbal persod..." He cleared his throat and slowly started to dose off "Sleep now honey, you need to rest to recover" Olivia said leaning over and kissing Tam's forehead and before too long he was fast asleep.

TBC
70 to go!

78: Awake
Characters: Skyiler & Olivia
Sneezer: Skyiler -First day of spring-

Skyiler was still sleeping, it was early morning and he did not want to wake up just yet.
He shifted a little and felt a tiny weight on his back, he moved his tail up and felt a tiny little body that was lying on his back sound asleep.
He smiled to himself and moved the blanket up to cover them both up and went back to sleep.
A small breeze swept in through the open window, it was bit on the chilly side, so Olivia snuggled into her fathers soft warm fur.

Suddenly Skyiler's eyes snaps open, he sniffs and smells the breeze huffing and reaching for a hanky on the nightstand "Heeh..." His breath hitched, nose wiggling and twitching, muzzle wrinkling up revealing his razor sharp fangs and then he clamps the hanky over his muzzle "haeeh'KSHUU!" He sniffed and gasped and erupted again "eeeh'KSHUU! eeh'kshuu!" 

Olivia slid off her daddy's back and sat beside him as got up into a seated position as the fit intesified "Heh'kshh! Kshh kshh kshhh kshhhuh! eeh'kshuu!" His lungs were screaming for oxygen and he began to get lightheaded, but the tickle did not die down.

He felt a small hand on his back, he wanted to tell his daughter that he was fine, but he couldn't speak "Heehh... KSHUU! eehh'KSHU!" He panted and gasped, taking advantage of this brief moment of pause to blow his nose long and hard.

He got up, went into the kitchen still sneezing his head off "Hh'ksHUU! eeh'kshuu!" Sniffing thickly as he grabbed his medicine popped a pill and swallowed it along with some water.
Then he grabbed a new hanky and blew his nose again.
As he had his muzzle burried in the hanky he looked down to see Olivia hugging his tail, looking back up at her father and smiles.
"Bless you adapa! Is spring now?" She asked
"Yuhhh... Yup eeh'kshuu!" Skyiler sneezed into the hanky again "It's sprig dow..." 
He blew his nose again and went over to the couch and lied down on his back with his hand over his burning eyes "Ugh..." He groaned, his tail swayed, there was a small weight on it; Olivia was still hugging it.
Skyiler moved his tail up and plopped Olivia down beside him, she snuggled close holding his braid like a blanky.
Then Olivia felt her father tense up and looked up at him to see his muzzle wrinkle up, he slowly brought the hanky up to his face and buried his muzzle in it "haeeeh'KSHUU!" He shooks his head, sniffed and wiped his nose "Ugh... First day of sprig" Then the medicine kicked in and he was fast asleep with Olivia beside him.

TBC

22: Feather
Characters: Arés & Damon (his son, is about the same age as Olivia & Benjamin)
Sneezer: Arés  -Induced-

--

The king of Mars was having a nap on the bed, when his son Damon; who is about the same age as Olivia and Benjamin, came into the bedroom.
He climbed up onto the bed and sat by his father's side, then he brought up a big red feather that he had found on the floor; most likely from Skyiler's wings which are white and red.
Damon giggled quietly as he started to tickle his father's nose with the feather.
Arés wiggled his nose and sniffed which only made the tickle grow stronger.
Damon kept tickling and the more he tickled the more violently Arés' nose wiggled and twitched until finally "Heh... hit'shuu! hh'ShUU!"  he sneezed twice openly to the side, blinked and sniffed rubbing his nose while looking over at his son "Hey bud, what's up?" Arés said.
"Mama says it's dinner time" Damon giggled and hugged his father.
"Ah alright I'm coming" The king said and sat up and then they went out to join the others for dinner.

TBC
68 to go

76: Disney
Characters: Skyiler, Olivia, Hikaree and Benjamin.
Sneezer: Skyiler -From a cold-

--
Skyiler was lying sick in bed with a cold from hell, when his cubs came into the bedroom and joined him in bed.
The hybrid looked over at them "Yo what's ub guys?" His voice was thick and hoarse.
Benjamin held up a Disney movie "Watch movie with us papa" He said and popped the movie into the machine soon, the movie Emperor's New Groove was rolling.
The kids snuggled down next to Skyiler and watched the movie.
The hybrid was enjoying the company and the movie when his muzzle twitched, he grabbed a hanky from the nightstand and caught a wet double "haeeeh'kssshuuu! eeehh'kSHUU!" He sniffed and blew his nose, coughed and lied back down.

"Papa okay?" Hikaree asked, she had just gotten to talk a bit more, her father nodded and smiled at his human child "I'll be fide id a few days, odce Ib well again, let's go to the abusebedt park, what do you all say?" Skyiler flinched when they all shouted happily and hugged him all of them at once, he chuckled at their happiness then settled back down to watch the movie with them.
Suddenly Skyiler buried his muzzle in the hanky again and pitched to the side "Haee'ksHHH! ehh'kssshhh!!" Then he blew his nose, sniffing shaking his head and lied back down.
Not before too long they were all asleep.

TBC
67 to go

43: Summer
Characters: Skyiler and his family
Sneezer: Skyiler -Induced/Allergies-

--

It's summer, and as promised, Skyiler has taken his family to the Black Valley Amusement Park.
They just got past the entrance, Olivia and Benjamin were walking beside their parents while Hikaree was sitting on Skyiler's shoulders pointing at everything.
Aiyame smiled at her fiancee and kissed his cheek "This was a great idea honey" She said, Skyiler smiled back and kissed her back "Yeah this will be great" then he felt Benjamin tug at his arm, he looked down at his son who was pointing at a vending booth "I wanna throw a ball".
The hybrid looked over at the vendor booth, it was one of the 'knock the bottles over and win a prize' game, he chuckled "Sure let's go there first" They went over to the booth, Skyiler paid the clerk and Benjamin was given five balls to throw at the bottles that were stacked as a pyramid.

The little boy threw one ball, missed, another ball, missed... It really didn't go well, he was down to his last ball.
Suddenly a flower petal floats past Skyiler's nose causing it to twitch, he sniffed and before he could do anything his lips parted "Heeh... eehh..." His muzzle wrinkled up and "HAEEH'KSHUU!"Doubled over cupping his hands over his mouth and nose.
The sneeze sent a strong gust of wind at the vending game knocking down all bottles and prizes.
Aiyame giggled rubbing her boyfriend's shoulder "Bless you dear!" 
Skyiler rubbed his nose and blushed "Thanks"
The clerk's eyes were big as she smoothed her hair out "Wow! Bless you sir!" She said.
Benjamin giggled "Does that count ma'm?" the clerk laughed and nodded and handed Benjamin a robot, the boy smiled big then skipped beside his father, very happy about his prize.

TBC

20. Sweet
Characters: Kane & Umeko
Sneezer: Kane -Allergies-

---

Umeko had just gotten out of the shower, she wrapped her hair in a towel and busied herself with grooming her fur.
First she squirted a fur conditioner that had the sweet scent of lavender, over her body to make it easier to brush it.
Just as she started to run the brush over her arm, she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist.
"Good morning babe" A voice behind her said, she looked over her shoulder and smiled at her beloved boyfriend "Good morning Husky, how was your sleep?" She said while continuing to brush her fur.
Kane murred grabbed another brush and started to brush Umeko's back for her "I slept alright, you?" He said and sniffed softly "I had a nice sleep" Umeko said purring while her boyfriend groomed her back.

Suddenly he stops whips his head to the side "hh'tchUU" and sneezed openly to the floor.
"Bless you dear" Umeko blushed "Tha-chUU!" Kane sneezed again and rubbed at his nose, blinking his eyes that had started to water "Bless you again, are you alright?" the lunarian turned around and looked at her clearly bothered boyfriend.
"Ihh... I'm fiiihhh... eeeh'chUU!" The husky shook his head, grabbed a bunch of tissues and burried his muzzle in them and blew hard.
Umeko rubbed his back soothingly "Are you sure? That sounds pretty bad" She studied his face; cheeks and muzzle slightly flushed, puffy watering eyes "You're having a reaction to something" She said.
Kane nodded and erupted again "hh'chUU!" and then he pointed to Umeko's bottle of fur conditioner, she picked it up and looked at it "Oh my god, this had lavender in it!" 

Without a second thought, Umeko removed the towels and went back into the shower to wash the conditioner out.
The husky blew his nose again before stripping out of his clothes and joined the lunarian in the shower, since he had been grooming her back he was also covered in the conditioner.
Umeko hugged him and looked up at him "Sorry Honey, I didn't know it had lavender, I'll throw it out" 
Kane smiled leaned over and kissed her lips "It's alright babe, that scent doesn't suit you anyway, it's too simple, you should have something more exotic" 
Umeko blushed at his words "You're so sweet Husky, I love you"
"I love you too babe"

TBC 

50: Chains & 56: Wound *I mashed these two together cause they sort of synced well*
Characters: Feral Skyiler & Aiyame
Sneezer: Skyiler -From the beginnings of a cold-
Plot: This is after Aiyame has helped Skyiler escape from the bunker, once they were no longer followed, Skyiler bolted into the forest, not wanting to deal with anyone ever again.
His trust was betrayed too many times.
Aiyame's first encounter with feral Skyiler too.
[/color]

---

Aiyame ran into the forest to try and catch up to the prince, but he was no where to be seen.
She looked around then looked to the ground and saw his footprints, she decided to follow them.

After a while the footprints changes shape to that of a giant beast "Did he run into a monster? He might need my help!" She hurried along the path, looking up to the sky she saw rainclouds forming and then the downpour "Oh no I need to find shelter" She yelped and ran faster.

The tigress ran as fast as she could to get out of the rain, up ahead she saw a cave "I can take shelter there until the rain stops" but just as she was about to run inside, a pair of yellow glowing eyes appeared in the darkness of the cave, making her stop dead in her tracks "What is that?" 

Aiyame's eyes goes wide with horror as the creature walks out of the cave "An *Ulvbear?!" She backs away slowly but the ulvbear keeps walking towards her, she turns and runs and the ulvbear runs after her.
She ran through the forest with the beast close behind her, she turns and runs out on an open field when she suddenly slips on a puddle of mud and falls to the ground.

The ulvbear stands over her rising it's paw ready to strike, when a loud roar is heard, Aiyame looks around and sees a huge creature run over, it grabbed the ulvbear and threw it across the field. 
The ulvbear got back up and limped away into the forest, the big creature that scared it off, turns around and looks down at Aiyame.
"Don't hurt me!" She yelps and cowers on the ground, trying to look smaller hoping the beast would loose interest in her.

The beast cocked it's head to the side, sat down where it stood and just looked at her. 
Aiyame blinked, looking at the beast, this time she got a better look of it; it looked to be 15' tall and at least 45' long... white fur maybe it's kind of red looking in some areas, purple stripes, blue mane with cyan streaks and the most striking feature, the beasts deep red eyes that cuts deep into your soul.
She noticed another thing too, it had chains dragging in the ground, shackles around it's frontlegs and neck, a little blood was dripping from them.

"You're hurt..." She got to her feet and slowly walked over to the beast whom flinched a little "Easy, I won't hurt you... I just want to remove those shackles, will you let me?"
Deep red eyes met pink eyes, after a minute the beast lay down in the grass and made it easier for her to reach the shackles.
Aiyame grabbed a dagger from her belt and picked the locks open, the shackles fell to the ground "There we are, isn't that better?"She saw the gaping wounds on the creature's neck, legs, a big one on it's torso and three deep cuts over it's eye "Will you allow me to clean these wounds for you" 
The beast didn't move it seemed distant, she looked at it confused, she saw it's nose wiggling and then it whips it's head to the side "hh'kSHUU! ehh'kSHUU!"It settled back down and allowed her to clean it's wounds, she could hear it sniffling and coughing a little.
After a while Aiyame got done and smiled "There you are, run along and be free big fella, I'm gonna leave your forest now, thank you for saving me and not eating me" She giggled and then she started to walk back the way she came.

The creature watched as she was walking away, looked down at the cleaned wounds and thought for a moment, then it got up and hurried after her, it leaped over her and landed infront of her.
"What is it? No you can't follow me home... I don't have a home to give you" Aiyame smiled a little she was soaked from the rain, had a small cut on her leg from when she fell.
The beast saw the wound on her leg, bent it's neck and licked it which caused the cut to glow blue then white and then it was healed.
It lifted it's head again, looked down at her "You can stay with me in my cave" It spoke.
"That voice... You're the prince?" Aiyame looked up at him, he nodded slowly 
"I was cautious of letting you know, didn't know if you were gonna drag me back to that cell" He said and coughed a little to the side.
The tigress shook her head "I wouldn't but I'm not expecting you to trust me Sir, but if you thought I was out to do you harm, why did you save me from that ulvbear? Why not let it make an easy meal out of me?" 

The prince sniffed again, tipped his head back and then jerked his head to the side "Haeeh'kSHUU! eehh'kSHHHHUU!" He shook his head and groaned "Ub... I'b dot sure, I've beed watchig you sidce you edtered the forest, I saw everythig add whed you rad out odto the field add fell... I do't kdow why but I could't sit by adybore add let that Ulvbear kill you"He coughed again.
"I thank you for that my lord, are you alright?" Aiyame asked and came a little closer, the prince was just as soaked as she was "Cad you stop callig be that, I hate forbalities, by dabe is Skyiler" He said.
The tigress nodded "Alright Skyiler... Now we should get out of thi- ihchee!" She sneezed softly and was shivering.
Skyiler looked at her and then he lied down "Get od by back, I'll take you to by cave" 
Aiyame walked up to him, looked up at his back, she hesitated at first, then she reached up a hand and grabbed ahold of his mane and mounted him.
When she was on his back, he stood up and began to walk deep into the forest.

After a while they came upon a big cave entrance located by a small pond "You live here?" Aiyame asked, when she didn't get a reply she looked at him noticing he was tipping his head back, she felt his back tensing up, ears pinning back against his head and then he jerked his head down "Haeeeh'kSHHHuuu! eehh'Ksssshhh!" 
The tigress gently petted his back "Bless you Skyiler, we should get out of this rain" with that, Skyiler lied down and had her dismount him.
Standing up again he shook his fur dry and went inside the cave with Aiyame following close by.

The cave was pretty big, it had a fireplace in the middle of the room and in the far end of the cave was a pile of animal pelts. 
Skyiler went over and lied down on the pelts and looked over at Aiyame who was standing there shivering "You dod't have to stad there, you bust be cold"
The tigress walked deeper into the cave coming closer to the feral and then she sat down on the pile of animal fur.
Aiyame leaned back against Skyiler's side but sat right up again "Sorry..." She blushed, but the prince moved his tail over placing it over the tigress like a blanket and had her lean back against him again "I dod't bid" Skyiler coughed, groaned and sniffed "Ehh... ehhh..." He gasped and then "haeh'kSHHHuuu!" He sneezed to the side, shaking his head and then lied his head down over his frontlegs and yawned.
The warmth from his fur and his soft breathing soothed Aiyame and soon she was asleep.
Skyiler looked at her  ~Who is she? What's with her that makes me feel like this? What if she is just another girl who'll betray me and bring me back to the cell?~ The thought made him bare his fangs a little, but the sight of her made him soften up a little ~But what if she isn't, maybe just maybe I can learn to trust her... I guess only time will tell~ Then he fell asleep.

TBC

*Ulvbear = Bearlike creature that lives in the Forest Of No Return, it looks like a bear but also has wolf like features.
Ulv = Old word for Wolf in Swedish

18: Cellar
Character: Kaize & Razor
Sneezer: Kaize -Allergic to Orcs-

---

They arrived at the inn where the famous Gourmet was supposed to be at.
Razor went up to the counter and spoke to the innkeeper "A room please, have you heard any rumors lately?" He asked the innkeeper while they were shown to their room "People say there is a person in Riften who can change your face, make you look completely different, scary isn't it?" The innkeeper said and opened the door to their room "Let me know if you need anything else gentlemen"

Razor locked the door as Kaize started to put on his Dark Brotherhood gear, suddenly he gasped "hiiiss..." He brought up his gloved hand and pinched his nose shut "hiis'gh!" He rubbed his nose and sniffed.
"Bless you, did the cold journey here make you catch the sniffles?"Razor asked, but the assassin shook his head "Nay, just a sneeze is all" Kaze said and started coating his arrows with a lethal poison.
Razor looked at his companion a bit worried "Do you want me to go with you?" He asked "Nay it's alright, I need you to be ready to help me get rid of the body-hiis'gh!" Kaize pinched his nose shut again, rubbed it and grinned "See you outside" Then in a puff of black smoke, the assassin was gone.
After a while Razor jumped out the window to aid Kaize on the other side of the inn.

Kaize snuck down to the cellar and hid among the big barrels of wine and ale, waiting for the right moment.
His eyes glowing in the dark making it easier to see, he spotted a tall orc in a room across from where he was.
The innkeeper came down to talk with the orc, from what Kaize heard ~He's the Gourmet?~ he thought, giving his nose another rub, his eyes had started to water ~Blasted allergies~

As soon as the innkeeper leaves, Kaize made his move, he took aim with his bow and shot an arrow right into the Gourmet's heart, the orc falls to the floor.
The assassin walks up to the orc and grins ~Pah! that was eas..~"hiis'tgh!" He pinched his nose shut again ~Okay time to get out of here~ He started dragging the body to the stairs that lead to the cellar door.
He knocked lightly on the doors, soon they opened and Razor grabbed ahold of the orc and dragged him out while Kaize jumped out and landed beside Razor.
Razor looked at Kaize then he dragged the Gourmet's body to the lake and dumped him there.
Kaize whistled for the horses, they mounted them and rode off into the wilderness.

The assassin halted when they had gotten far away from the inn, Razor stopped and looked at his companion "What is it? We can't linger here for long, the guards will catch up" He said, then he saw Kaize bringing up a cloth to his face and then he erupted "Hiis'tshh! tshh! Tshhh!! Hiis'Ssshhh! Hiiss... Hiisss'SHHH!" He blew his nose hard, sniffed and wiped it "Sorry Razor, I'm allergic to orcs" He blushed a little.
"You're allergic to orcs?" The warrior blinked and then he chuckled "Well that means you're a great orc alarm" He grinned.
Kaize sticked out his tongue at Razor "Ah shush you, now lets get moving!" He kicked the sides of Shadowmere and took off gallopping over the meadow.
"Hey wait up!" Razor shouted and raced after him.
The new rumors after that day was - Did you hear? The gourmet had disappeared.

TBC

62 to go

47: Halloween
Characters: Tam & Olivia
Sneezer: Tam -From being tricked-

---

It's Halloween, they had all been out trick or treating together and just got home with their loot.
Tam had dressed up as the big bad wolf from red riding hood, while Olivia had dressed up like an evil witch.
Tam was checking the amount of candy he had gotten when she came up behind him and hugged him "Trick or treat big bad wolf?" She purred in his ear "Mmmm trick me Witch" Tam murred and turned around to face her.

With that Olivia reached into her pocket, brought out a box containing a white powder, she blew a bit in his face and grinned "Tricked" sitting back to watch the show.
Tam's eye went wide "Wha-heeeh'chOU! ehh'cHEW! heeeeh'chEEEEW!" He was sent into a violent sneezing fit, cupping his hands over his muzzle "cHEEww! eeehh'chEEEuuh! chEEEw! heeehh... eeehhh heeehh... chOUUUuuu!" He looked at Olivia through watering eye as she handed him a hanky "Here dear" She giggled.
The wolf took the hanky and blew his nose hard, wiped it and sniffed "Ehhh... chEW!" He caught the sneeze in the hanky sniffing again "Whaahh... What was that?" He rubbed his nose trying to stop himself but doubled over again "heeh'chOUuu!" He blew his nose again and finally it died down, leaving him panting to catch his breath.
Olivia giggled "That was just my homemade sneezing powder" she said and saw the look in Tam's eye, she yelped turned and ran with him chasing after her "Come back here you little minks!" he chuckled.
Tam caught up with her grabbed her and pinned her to the wall, letting out a playful growl "Gotcha witch! The big bad wolf caught the witch" Tam smirked. 
"I love you Tam" Olivia smiled playfully, trying to look innocent "I love you too Livia, just holy crap that got me good, haha you really tricked me" Tam laughed and then leaned over and kissed the princess.
"Happy Halloween big bad wolf" Olivia purred and kissed Tam's nose, causing it to twitch, he turned his head to the side "heeeh'cHeew!" Shaking his head and sniffed "Happy Halloween witch" He murred back.

TBC

61 to go

87: Stripes
Characters: Skyiler, Aiyame, Benjamin, Olivia & Hikaree
Sneezer: Skyiler -Beginning of a cold-

---

Not everyday Skyiler's family came to watch when he was recording a new song for his upcoming album.
When he is not in training to become the emperor of Lunaria, he takes on his alter ego; Stripes a rising singer.
So right now he's recording a new song called "The Hand That Feeds" as he was singing the lyrics of the first verse.
The kids were clapping their hands "Papa is so good" Olivia said.
He noticed that his voice was sort of cracking, he held up a hand to the guy recording to pause it, the music and recording stopped, Skyiler came out of the recording room rubbing his neck.

"Ya alright Stripes?" The record guy named Silverfire asked and looked at him while sipping coffee.
"I was fine an hour ago" Skyiler said and cleared his throat which made him wince.
Silverfire held up a hand to the assistant "Fix Stripes some honeywater now please!" 
"Yes sir!" The young assistant said and hurried off to the kitchen to get the honey water.

Meanwhile Skyiler had a seat next to his family with his face in his hands letting out a groan.
Suddenly he felt a burning sensation in his muzzle, he sniffed "Ehh..." His muzzle wrinkled up and then he doubled over "Haeh'kshhhh!" He sniffed and rubbed his nose.
Aiyame put her hand on his shoulder "Are you alright dear? You don't sound so well" She said and felt his forehead "You're burning up..." She said frowning.

Just then the assistant came back with a cup of honey water and handed it to Skyiler
"Here you go Mr Stripes, hope this will help" She said with a smile.
"Thagk you..." Skyiler said and sipped the warm beverage, it felt good in his throat that had began to feel like sandpaper.
A moment later he had finished the honey water and was trying to warm up his vocal cords again but it only caused him to start coughing.

Aiyame looked at him with a deep concern in her eyes "I think you should come home and lie down dear... I think you're getting sick"She said rubbing his back.
"I thiiihh..." Skyiler's breath hitched and then he doubled over "Heeeh'kshUh!" He sniffed and shook his head "I thigk you're right... I cad't sig like this..." He groaned softly.

Skyiler turned to Silverfire "I'b sorry, I'b godda have to cadcel this udtil I'b better, I'b not sure the sogs will soud ady good like this" He chuckled.
Silverfire nodded "Yeah that'd be the playlist of the year that's for sure! A'ight go home, get some rest an I'll throw you a call next week and check in on you a'ight?" He said.
"Yeah souds good..." Skyiler said while slipping his jacket on "Okay I'b out, catch you later Silver" He said while walking out.

Olivia ran behind him and pounced on her father's tail.
Skyiler was about to turn to look at his daughter when he doubled over again "Haeh'ksssUH!" He sniffed wetly correcting himself before lifting his tail and placed his daughter on his shoulders.
"Bless you adapa" Olivia said.
"Thagk you babygirl, dow let's go hobe" Skyiler said and home they went.

TBC

60 to go

34: Stormy
Characters: Skyiler & Olivia
Sneezer: Skyiler -weather-

---

This was very bad, a huge storm was rolling in over Stone Youth Bay, people were running around securing everything to the ground.
Skyiler was helping put boards over the windows of the castle, when Aiyame comes out looking around worried "Sky? Have you seen Olivia? She's not inside..." She said looking up at where he was standing on the roof.
The hybrid shook his head "I haven't seen her since the kids ran out this morning, but the others are inside aren't they?" He asked.
The tigress looked towards the forest "Is she still out in the forest...?" She could feel her heart speed up as she kept staring at the forest.
Skyiler jumped down from the roof and landed next to her "I'll go look for her, just stay inside with the others" He said leaned in and kissed her and then he took off, turning into his feral self before disappearing in the forest.

After a while Skyiler stopped looking around and smelling both the air and the ground.
It took him less then a minute to find Olivia's scent, he took off in that direction, there was another scent that made his blood turn into ice... "Blood..." He frowned as he picked up the pace.
He reached a clearing where the scent got stronger, looking through the vegetation Skyiler saw Olivia curled up against a mountain wall and an ulvbear standing over her.
Skyiler's eyes went wide, Olivia wasn't moving and there was blood everywhere on her, on the ulvbear's paws and mouth.
The hybrid was shaking as the rage boiled through him, he bolted out into the clearing.
The ulvbear didn't have anytime to react before it went flying across the forest far away from where they are.

When that was dealt with, the hybrid bent his neck and checked on his daughter, blood poured from a few open wounds and her clothes was torn.
Skyiler grithed his teeth nuzzling her gently and used his magic to heal her from the inside out "C'mon babygirl" He thought to himself.
He closed his eyes, feeling a lump grow in his chest, the clash of thunder rang above them.
Skyiler looked up at the dark clouds, feeling the rain starting to pour down on him, he moved over standing over his daughter so she won't get wet.
He then lied down, moving Olivia to his front legs and then he rested his head on his paws.
Not before too long he had fallen asleep, the rain was pouring down and all he was thinking about was to keep his daughter warm and dry.

The night fell, the rain had stopped and the moons were shining down over the clearing.
Skyiler was still sleeping when he felt something touch his muzzle, he cracked an eye open and looked down to see Olivia hugging his muzzle.
His eyes widened "Olivia..." He said softly.
Olivia giggled "I think I fell asleep papa" She said as her father nuzzled his beloved daughter biting back the tears of relief.

After a while Skyiler stood up, having Olivia seated on his head "Let's go home now" He said and started walking back into the forest.
Olivia poked her father's fur "Papa is all wet" She giggled as she noticed he was slowing down a little until finally stopping.
Confused she looked down at him, just as he jerked his head down"HAEHKSHUU!!" He sniffed, gasped and "heaahhh'KSHUU!!"Sneezed again, shaking his head.

Soon they were out of the forest and in the castle courtyard, where Skyiler lied down having Olivia slide off his head and onto the ground.
"Olivia!" Aiyame called from the porch, running down and picked up her daughter "Oh... Olivia my sweet girl... I'm glad you're safe" 
Skyiler turned back to his normal form, walking up and hugged Aiyame and nuzzled his daughter.
Suddenly he turns from them "Heehhh... ksHUU!" Sniffing softly"Ugh..." He groaned.
"Bless you dear, did the rain get to you?" Aiyame asked.
"Yeah I think so" Skyiler said rubbing his nose with a knuckle.
Aiyame grabbed his hand "Well let's get you warmed up inside then and I'll heat up the dinner, you must be starving" She said.
Skyiler picked up Olivia and then let Aiyame lead him inside.
"Lih e hem rih adapa" Olivia said hugging his broad neck.
"Lih e hem rih Solivia" Skyiler replied purring softly, he had never been as scared as he was today, he almost lost his daughter.

TBC

59 to go!

81: Fuzzy
Characters: Skyiler and Hikaree

---

Skyiler was napping on the sofa, the pollen count was in the very high levels, which had given him a headache.
He felt something pet his tail, cracking an eye open he looked down on the floor and saw Hikaree sitting there sticking her hands in his fuzzy tailtip.
Hikaree looked up at him and smiled "Dada fwuffy" She giggled and hugged his tail.
Skyiler coiled his tail around his human cub, lifting her up and put her on his chest "Hey there sweety" He murred, nuzzling her purring softly.
The little girl stuck her hands into his fur again petting it "Dada soft" She cooed and looked at her father "Dada?" She blinked confused as he had a strange expression on his face.

Skyiler pitched to the side burying his muzzle in his elbow "hh'KSHUU!" He sniffed rubbing at his nose, he gently moved Hikaree as he sat up.
She looked at him confused, petting his tail "Dada?" Looking at her father as he clamped a hanky over his muzzle and erupted in a violent fit "Heeaah'kSHUU! KssshUH! Ksh! KSH KSH! Ehhh ksHUU!" Allergic tears were streaming down his flushed cheeks "Ehh'kSHUU!"  He blew his nose, got up and threw the hanky in the laundry hamper.

On his way back to the sofa Skyiler grabbed a new hanky from the linnen closet just as his muzzle twitched again "Heeh... ehhh" His lips parted revealing his razor sharp fangs and then he doubled over"haeh'KSHUUUH!" Groaning blowing his nose again.
He came back to the sofa picking up Hikaree and then he lied back down with his hand over his eyes.
Hikaree looked up at her father, moving a hand up and lightly pets his muzzle causing it to twitch lightly.
"Ehh.." Skyiler whipped his head to the side and sneezed openly to the floor "Hh'Kshuu!" Sniffing and rubbing his nose "Careful it's very sensitive right now" He chuckled and kissed Hikaree's forehead.
The little girl lied back down on her father's chest digging her hands in his soft fuzzy fur and soon she was asleep.
Skyiler put his arm around her "Lih hem rih Hikaree" He purred and then fell asleep too.

TBC

58 to go!

83: Ninja 
Characters: D.J, R.J, L.J, M.J and Howie
Sneezer: D.J -From allergies-

---

As a ninja there are rules to follow; stick to the shadows, leave no traces behind, if you have to strike do it fast and disappears just as fast.
Howie was still learning the ways of a ninja with help of his boyfriend D.J and his family.
They were stalking the Raptor Gang, getting information that they were up to no good in an old building.

D.J signalled with his hand to regroup behind the building, the others followed his lead.
They gathered and looked at D.J "Alright we need to split up to cover all exits. Howie since you're still new you'll come with me and R.J through this backdoor, M.J you go with L.J round to the front. Alright move out" He said and in a flash M.J and L.J disappeared.
R.J checked the door "Welp it's locked" He said and moved aside to let D.J move up and pick the lock with one of his sais, the door flung open "Unlocked" D.J grinned and motioned with his hand for them to follow.

Howie walked behind his boyfriend, he was feeling his heartbeat pound in his chest.
D.J glanced over at the human, stopping for a moment and placing a hand on his shoulder.
The human looked up at the turtle and saw his reassuring smile and he felt less scared and his heartbeat slowing down.

They kept moving through the corridors until they reached a big hangar of some sort, but instead of any vehicles there were big machines in process of forging money.
R.J frowned at the sight and looked over at D.J for instructions.
D.J looked around spotting a powerbox behind some crates on the wall, he gestures that him and Howie will switch off the power and R.J go and open the door for M.J and L.J.
R.J nodded disappearing in a puff of smoke.

Meanwhile D.J and Howie crept in the shadows coming to a gap in the floor between them and the powerbox.
The turtle swiftly jumped across, looking back at the human who was looking at the hole and the other side.
D.J motioned for him to jump across and watched as Howie backed up jumped and barely landed on the other side, he would have fallen down the hole if D.J hadn't grabbed his hand.
Howie blushed up at his boyfriend who just smiled down at him, leaning over and placed a kiss on the human's lips.

D.J pointed to the powerbox moving silent as the air over to where it was located.
 The turtle looked at Howie motioned for him to keep his eyes on the Raptor Gang and then he proceeded with switching the power off.
Howie covered his boyfriend's back, checking the raptor gang below, then he looked down at one of the crates and saw a thin layer of dust on them.
He ran a finger over one of them, thinking this place hasn't been cleaned for years.

D.J popped the lid off the powerbox, he had to cover his mouth with his hand as he started coughing as a cloud of dust flew out of the powerbox; the wires, the switches everything was covered in dust.
His eye started to water, breathing through his mouth instead of his nose and quickly he pulled the switch down which caused even more dust to swirl around him.
The building went black as the lights went out.

D.J grabbed Howie and then they leaped down from where they were, landing on a raptor's head knocking him out.
The raptors started to surround them "What do we have here?" One of them said "A turtle and a filthy human" It hissed as it spoke.
D.J grabbed his sais "Yo Steelclaw I'm here to pay back for the eye you took from me" He said smirking pointing to his eyepatch.
A raptor with a claw out of metal laughed "Heh how about I jusst take your other eye inssstead toad!" Steelclaw said and then he lunged forwards attacking D.J.

Howie threw his chain around one raptor's legs and then he yanked it "Timber!" He shouted and the raptor fell to the floor.
Just then R.J returned with M.J and L.J a big fight broke out.
D.J had a hard time focusing on the battle, a lot of dust is being kicked up from the rough and tumble.
As he was circling Steelclaw, he had to stifle another cough in his hand, his eye had began to tear up.
"You mind ssseemss to be elsssewhere turtle!" Steelclaw laughed leaping and aimed to kick D.J in the face.
But the turtle just grabbed the raptor's leg and threw him across the hangar "Ihh... I may beeehhh... a little distraaah... acted" He sniffed and pitched to the side "Hah'ChUU! Buuuhh... But don't count me out just yet lizard lips... hah'CHUU!" He sneezed again, the kick from Steelclaw sent more dust into his face.
Without realizing it he had inhaled some of it sending him to a coughing fit, stumbling backwards a little "Ehhh... hah'cHUU!" He sniffed wetly.
Howie knocked a raptor out and looked over at D.J and saw him struggling "D?!" He ran over to him and steadied him.
"D are you alright?" Howie asked his boyfriend who was now gasping for air "Ihhh Chuu! I... The duuuhhh dusteh'chUU!" D.J wheezed.
Howie looked over at R.J "Hey R.J we need to wrap this up real fast, D.J isn't doing well" He said, the red and black turtle nodded "Got it!" He said.
One by one the raptors were knocked out and tied up, sirens was heard in the distance.
M.J looked outside "Yo guys we need to split" He said looking at everyone and they quickly moved back to the backdoor.

Howie ran behind D.J keeping an eye on his boyfriend, suddenly D.J stops running, Howie ends up bumping into him "What's the matter we can't stop here" He said when he sees the turtle tip his head back and then doubles over cupping his hands over his mouth and nose "Haaah... Haaah'CHUU!!" Sniffing softly and shaking his head.
Howie rubbed his shoulder "Bless you, let's hurry out of here and go home so I can take care of you" He said and kissed his cheek "Yes... Sorry I just really had to sneeze..." D.J said and then they ran out of the building and disappeared in the nearest manhole.

Back in the lair Howie and D.J was lying in their bed watching tv, D.J's breathing was still a bit ragged but slowly improving.
"How are you feeling D?" Howie asked looking up at his boyfriend "I feel better" D.J said yawning and stretching out "Just very tired now" He put his arm around around Howie pulling him closer and kissed him.
The human melted in the embrace of his lover, returning the kiss "I love you D, we should get some sleep now" He said caressing D.J's cheek "I love you too Howie, yeah today has been quite eveeehh..." D.J's voice faded as he turned his head away from his boyfriend and sneezed to the side "Heh'cHUU! Eehh'ChUU!" He sniffed softly rubbing at his nose.
Howie chuckled "Bless you bae" He said and snuggled down beside D.J.
"Thank you dear, sleep well" D.J said and then they were both asleep.

TBC 
57 to go.

45: Teeth
Characters: Skyiler & Hikaree

---

It was a nice spring afternoon in Stone Youth Bay, birdlings are singing, the sun is warming and plants bursts into bloom.
Hikaree was playing in the meadow behind the palace, her siblings Olivia and Benjamin were still in school, so she was alone but not really.
She looked over at the big sleeping feral only a few feet from her, she smiled and started picking different wild flowers.
After a while she got tired of picking flowers, she got up and wobbly started to make her way over to her daddy.

She made it over to Skyiler's side before she lost her balance and fell over in the grass, she felt something help her back on her feet.
Hikaree looked up seeing her daddy's big tail, she lets out a happy glee and hugs the fluffy tailtip, feeling it move she hangs on as she is lifted off the ground and brought over to the feral's head.
Hikaree hangs ther dangling infront of her father's eyes, she giggled looking into those big red eyes "Hewwo Dada" She smiled big.
"Hey there" Skyiler said smiling, gently lowering his tail, setting her down on the ground infront of him.
Hikaree picked at some flowers humming to herself, the feral was keeping a watchful eye on her.

Skyiler yawns revealing his razor sharp fangs, stretching out on his side in the grass and sniffs a little.
He blinks a little as he feels a small hand on his mouth, looking down he sees Hikaree look at his teeth and then she was poking her own teeth.
She reached over to poke the tip of one of Skyiler's fangs but he moved his head away "You don't want to touch those dear, they're sharp, don't waaahh... want you to huuuh... hurt yourself" He said and rubbed his muzzle with a paw, no use it was brewing too fast, he turned his head to the side "haeh'kSHUU!" He sniffed and gasped again "Heehh... ehhh... heah'KSHUU!" He groaned rubbed his muzzle and lied back down on his side in the grass.
He then feels a hand touch his teeth again, now it was his canines"Dada big teets, point teet" Hikaree said, suddenly she trips and falls into the feral's big mouth, she almost hit her arm on one of the big canines.

It only took a split second for Skyiler to react, he sets her down on his big paw "I told you to be careful, these things are not toys" He said, to show his human cub what he means, he grabs a fairly large log in his mouth and then he bites down only using a little biteforce but it's enough to snap the log in half.
Hikaree looks at him in awe "Dada srong... Dada superhero!" She laughed and clapped her hands.
Skyiler rose an eyebrow at her chuckling "Me a superhero, nah girl I don't have any cape" He said and pointed to his back.
The human climb up onto his muzzle looking at him "But dada capes bad, get stuck in door" She giggled then she picked up a wreath she had made with the wild flowers she picked "I made for dada!" She climbed up onto his head and places the wreath on his eartip.
The feral's eyes went wide "N... No..." He didn't have much time to react before he erupted into a violent allergy attack "Heah'kshuuu! eehkshuu! KSHH KSH KSH KSH! eeehhh'KSHUU!" His lungs were screaming for oxygen, hardly having any moment to catch his breath.

Hikaree yelped as she fell from his head, she would have hit the ground hard if Skyiler hadn't moved his tail over to catch her "Dada?" She looked up at her father as he tipped his head back again; ears pinning back causing the wreath to fall from his ear, his muzzle wrinkled up, lips parting revealing his teeth "Heeeeh..."and then he jerks his head to the side "heeh'kshUUH! KSHH KSH KSHH KSHH!" He groaned and collapsed to his side as the attack died down, leaving him panting to catch his breath.

Hikaree wobbled over to him and placed her hand on his cheek petting it "Is dada gonna die...?" She looked up at his big eye, he looked right back at her, seeing tears form in her eyes, he just shook his head and booped her belly with his muzzle "Of course dot sweety, it's just allergies, I'll be fide id a bobedt, tho I thik by bedicide is wearig off" He sniffed and sneezed to the side again "Heeh'KSHUU!"

Hikaree looked at his big canines in awe still, they grew when he opened his mouth wide.
When he settled back down she was there lifting hips uper lip up a little so she could look at the canines again, reaching over she poked the tip of a canine, she gasped and looked at her finger as she felt a prick.
The smell of blood made Skyiler's eyes widen, looking down at his human cub and seeing the blood on her finger, he let out a sigh "I told you not to touch those..." He leaned over and healed her finger "Now what did we learn from this experience?" He said looking at her.
Hikaree poked a blade of grass "Not touch dada's teet they give owies" She said looking back up at her father whom nuzzled her"Good girl, now lets get back home, your siblings should be home by now" He helped her up onto his neck "Wuv you dada!" Hikaree said hugging one of his big ears "Love you too dear" He purred and then they went home.

TBC
56 to go!

11: Mystery
Characters: Skyiler, Aiyame, Olivia, Benjamin, Hikaree & D.J, R.J, L.J, M.J and Howie
Sneezer: Skyiler -Allergies- D.J -Allergies-
Plot: D.J's father Donatello has this portal that accesses different dimentions. One day M.J was fiddling around with it when suddenly something happened! It sucked D.J, R.J, M.J, L.J and Howie into the portal and sent them to Mars and The Forest Of No Return! 

---

The Forest Of No Return, a thick forest where it's so easy to get lost and where things like toxic swamps and dangerous animals live; it's called the forest of no return, because people get lost there all the time or worst they're found dead.
Only if you know the forest through and through you have a chance of making it out alive.

Skyiler was walking through the forest with his family on his back, he spent months in the forest he knows it like the tip of his tail.
"What a lovely day for a walk through the forest isn't it?" Aiyame said closing her eyes enjoying the warmth of the sun.
Skyiler stopped for a moment, lift his head looking around, something was different in the forest today "Hmm... What is that scent?" He said smelling the air.
The tigress looked at him "What's wrong dear?" She said looking around.
"Something is coming" He said moving off the trail and into the dense part of the forest, finding a spot where he can see the trail and still be unseen.
Aiyame motioned for the cubs to lay low and be quiet.
Skyiler had his eyes locked on the trail, flicking an ear as he hears people coming closer.

Meanwhile a bit away from where they were, the sky flashed, the turtles and the human fell down on the ground in a big pile.
Howie luckily ended up ontop of the pile, rubbing his head "Wow what a trip..." He said looking around.
"Would ya mind getting off our backs anytime soon Howie?" R.J said looking up at the human.
"Woops sorry guys!" Howie yelped jumping down from the pile of turtles, helping D.J on his feet "Where are we D?" He asked his boyfriend.
D.J looked around "I have no idea" He said turning to the others "Well... I think it's safe to say we ain't in New York anymore" M.J said looking at the grass which had a rusty hue to it.

R.J looked at M.J "Great cus ya just had to poke the buttons on uncle Donny's portal gizmo" He said crossing his arms "Sorry fellas it had so many fun looking buttons that just had to be pressed" M.J said shamefully.
"This isn't the time to point fingers and bicker about what happened, we need to find a way to get back to New York." L.J said and pointed to the forest "First we need to find a way out of this forest" 

Howie held D.J's hand lightly feeling uneasy "This forest gives me the creeps" He said softly, but the turtle smiled at his lover "Don't worry, as long as we stick together as a group we'll get out of here in one piece, I hope" He said and kissed Howie before they started walking on the path through the forest.

While walking they took a good look at the vegetation; rusty colored grass, tree trunks that had an orange like coloration to them, while the leaves were a light green color.
R.J touched one of the trees "Such an interesting coloration on these trees, I'm not the best at biology but I don't recall seeing anything like this in the school books" He said looking at his cousins.
Howie looked down at an interesting looking flower "Hey guys look at this" He said kneeling down and points at the flower; the stem was amber colored and the petals were a cyan color and the center that is normally yellow was white.
Picking it up Howie smelled it "Interesting smell it has too" He held it out so the turtles could take a look at it and smell it too.
D.J looked at it, smelling it, quickly he backed away from it waving a hand infront of his face "Ihh... eehh... hah'chOU! eehh'cHOu!" He sniffed and rubbed his nose "Ugh I have no idea what kind of flower that is, but it doesn't agree with me" 
L.J had been scouting ahead a little and was returning to them when a strange sensation washed over him, the feeling of being watched "Guys, do you sense that?" He asked them when he reunited with them.
D.J nodded putting his hand on his sai "Yeah I say be ready with your weapons... Now lets continue" He ordered and they kept walking forwards on the path.

Little did they know they were just walking past the area where Skyiler and his family were hidden.
The feral watched as the strangers passed, eyes following their every move and then he saw something that made his fur stand up ~A human~ He thought baring his teeth.
Aiyame noticed his tension ~Who are these people? I've never seen them here before~ She said using her mind voice.
~I have no idea but I'm going to find out~ Skyiler said and with that he sets Aiyame and the cubs down on the ground ~Stay here~ He said before he started following the strange group.

D.J held out a hand making the others stop "Hold on... We're being followed" He said pulling his sais from the belt and turns around to see a gigantic creature not too far behind them.
R.J drew his swords "What the hell is that thing?!" pointing at it with his sword.
"I have no idea but it's humongous!" M.J stared at the beast.
The giant beast looked at the strange group, then it's eyes fell on the human behind them, it's eyes flashed and it started growling at them.
Howie hid behind D.J "We should run D... This creature does not look very friendly" He said looking at his boyfriend "I agree, let's run for it!" D.J said and they started running away from the beast.

The creature grinned and disappeared in a flash.
M.J looked behind them "Yo dudes it's gone!" He shouted.
Howie turned looking behind aswell "Where did it go?" He said backing up and bumped into something, he felt with his hand what was behind him thinking it was a tree, but it was "Furry?"He said and slowly looked up feeling extremely small when he looked into a pair of deep red eyes.
The human let out a scream, trying to run away from the beast but trips and falls into the ground "Howie!" D.J ran over helping his boyfriend up while keeping his eye on the beast "Are you alright?" He asked the human who nodded "Good... Now to fight this beast off, cousins let us show it our TURTLE POWER!" He shouted and pointed to the beast and they all started attacking.

The creature looked at them coming from all around him, two landed on it's back the other two landed on it's tail and the human was clinging to it's neck.
It smirked and then took off as fast as it could out on a meadow with the strangers clinging on for dear life 
"Where are the breaks on this thing!?" R.J yelled when suddenly the beast stops and they go flying into a lake with a big SPLUSH! 
Howie struggled to keep afloat but D.J helped him "I got you" He said "You got me, but who's got us...?" Howie replied and pointed at the beast standing by the shore growling at them.

It was just about swipe with it's big paw when a rustle was heard and a small voice "Papa...? Where are you?" A little girl came out of the bushes.
"There's a little child here? We need to protect her from the beast!" L.J said "Cousins we'll distract the beast, Howie you take the child and get out of here!" He said and then they sprung into action swinging their weapons at the beast.
In the commotion Howie ran over to the little girl "Here I'll get you out of here little one, you shouldn't be here you could get hurt!" He said and picked her up and started running.
The beast flicked it's ears, lift it's head seeing the human run away with the little girl and suddenly it threw the turtles back into the water, letting out a loud roar and then it takes off after the human.
"Run Howie! For the love of God RUN!" D.J shouted.

Howie ran as fast as he could, but the child was squirming "Let me go! Help papa!" The little girl screamed "Quit squirming little girl I'm trying to save you from the beast" Howie tried to reason with the child.
He glanced over his shoulder and saw the beast approaching fast "Gotta pick up the pace" He panted when suddenly the beast was over knocking the human over with a hard nudge with it's muzzle.
Howie rolled in the dirt, still holding onto the little girl making sure she was unharmed, but the girl quickly gets out of his grip and starts walking over to the beast "No girl what are you doing!? Come back! You'll be beast chow!" Howie shouted, the girl looked back at the human blinking confused at him and walks over behind the big creature's backleg.
Howie looked up to see a raised paw with large claws unsheathed "Oh god..." He stuttered and closed his eyes waiting for the impact.

Just then a tigress comes running and places her hand on the big beast's leg "Wait! Hold on a moment!" She said looking at the human.
The beast lowered it's paw and looked down at the tigress and then back at the human with it's fangs bared growling.
"You there, who are you? Why did you try to kidnap my daughter?" She said crossing her arms.
The human looked at her, then back at the beast and the girl and then back at the tigress "I... I'm Howie, I wasn't trying to kidnap her I was trying to protect her from that thing" He said pointing at the beast.
The little girl tilted her head to the side "Mama why would he protect me from papa?" She went over to the tigress' side looking up at the beast.
"Papa...? That thing is your father?" Howie asks as the turtles comes running 
"Howie!" D.J said and was over by the human's side with his sais drawn "Don't you dare hurting Howie!" He said.
The tigress looked up at the beast "Okay I think we all need to calm down a little." She said 
"My name is Aiyame, this little girl is Olivia over there is Benjamin and Hikaree and this is..." She points to the beast when M.J blurts out "Your giant guard dog?" He quickly found himself with hands over his mouth.
The beast huffs "I'm no frikkin dog!" It growled as it spoke.
R.J pointed at the beast "Whoa did it just talk?" He said and was met by the glare of the beast "IT also has a name, what I'd like to know is what the heck you're doing stalking me and my family"He said.
D.J stepped forwards "First tell us your name, second we weren't stalking you, we were trying to find a way out of this strange forest... And find out where we are" He said waving his hand at the strange forest they're in.
"The name is Skyiler and what do you mean where you are?" Skyiler arches a brow "And what are you four anyway?" He says while lying down where he stands, the twins climbed up onto his back and helped Hikaree up too.

"We're turtles sir, we're kind of not from around here, see we were sucked in this vortex and ended up here" D.J said.
Aiyame blinked "A vortex? Well wherever you're all from, you're in Black Valley on Mars" She said.
Skyiler scratched his chin with a claw "Vortex you say... Maybe there's something about that in the library at home... You never told us your names" He said looking at the turtles.
D.J smiled a little "Sorry, my name is Donatello Junior or D.J as they call me, the one with red and black is R.J, blue and black is L.J and the orange black is M.J and you already met Howie" He said helping the human up.
"I'm sorry that my fiancee was trying to kill you Mr Howie, he is not very fond of humans, long story short humans did some awful things to him" Aiyame said looking up at the sky seeing the sun is starting to set "We should head home before it gets dark, you guys should come with us, this forest is not a safe place to wander around in if you don't know it" 
Skyiler nods "Get on my back, you can stay at the castle until we can solve this mystery somehow" He said and waited for them to get on his back.
D.J nodded motioning for the others to get on the big creature, helping Howie to get on.

Once everyone was on, Skyiler stood up and was about to start walking when he suddenly jerks his head down to the side "Haeh'ksHUUhh!" He sniffed and shook his head.
M.J jumped a little "Woah! That was quite the sneeze!" He said holding onto R.J's waist "I say it was like an earthquake up here" R.J said.
Aiyame rubbed Skyiler's big ear "Let's head home now" She said as he started walking, but after a moment he stopped again and started tipping his head back "Heeehh..." He gasped before jerking his head down again "haeeeh'kSHUU! eeeeh'kSHUU!" He groaned sniffing "I thiii... Think my medication is wearing off" He said and continued to walk.
"We should hurry home then before it gets worse dear" Aiyame said looking over at their guests"You better hold on tight, you only experienced the speed when he's gallopping at a regular pace"She urged them.
"Yeah that was quite the ride!" M.J said.
Aiyame looked at the younger turtle "If you don't hold on tight when he takes off here, you'll fall off and hurt yourself badly" She said and proceed to hold onto his mane and the kids did the same.
Howie and the turtles held on as tight as they could "A'ight we're ready" R.J said holding onto D.J's belt, D.J was holding onto Skyiler's mane with Howie infront of him.
Skyiler looked back at them and then he took off as a lightning bolt, sprinting through the forest with ease.
"Holy craaaaaaaaap!" R.J shouted tightening the grip even more "You weren't kidding! If we fall off here we're dead turtles!" 

In mere minutes they reached the edge of the forest, here Skyiler slowed down to a walk, stopping for a moment shaking his head.
"Are you alright dear?" Aiyame asked just as he jerked his head down again "Haeh'KSHUU! eeh'KSHUU! KshhUH! KSHH kshh ksh! Ehhh ehhhh heahhh'ksHUUH!" He sniffed, panting to catch his breath "Ugh... I will be odce we get hobe..." He said looking up at the castle ontop of the hill.

Howie looked up in awe "You guys live here? Who are you people?" He asked.
"Papa is a prince" Olivia giggled "And I'm a princess!" She pointed to herself "And Benji is a prince too and Hikaree is a princess too!" She smiled big.
D.J blinked "You're royahhhh... hah'chOU!" He whipped his head to the side "Bless you D, you okay bae?" Howie looked back at him "Ihhh... hah'Chou!" D.J sneezed again groaning a little "I thigk I deed to fid a drugstore add fid sobe allergy bedicide" He rubbed at his eye.
Aiyame looked back at them "We have some medicine at home, we'll fix you up with some while you're here" She giggled "We are always stocked up on allergy medication due to my fiancee having seasonal allergies too" 
As if on cue the hybrid sneezed again "Haeeeh'ksHUUU! Uuuugh... Okay I deed to get idside before I loose by bid out here" He said rubbing at his eyes with his frontleg and then he gallopped the rest of the way home.

Stopping in the courtyard, Skyiler lied down to let the others dismount him.
Olivia slid down his head onto his muzzle hugging it before hopping off.
Once everyone was off he turned back to his normal self, the turtles and Howie looked at him surprised "How did you do that dude?" M.J asked "Dude? Oh that, I cad shapeshift idto that feral forb adytibe I wadt to" Skyiler rubbed his nose with a knuckle.
Hikaree wobbled over to the hybrid holding up her arms "Dada up" She cooed, Skyiler bent down and picked her up "Let's go idside dow add try add solve this bystery of how to get you guys hobe to where you cabe frob" He said leading them up the stairs to the front doors.

The turtles and Howie stayed with them in the castle for quite sometime before they found a way to return home to New York.
But before they left they were given a device that allows them to teleport back to Mars if they ever needed help or just wanted to visit.

TBC
55 to go!

15: Sacrifice
Characters: D.J & Howie
Sneezer: D.J -From being wet and cold-
Plot: This is when D.J and Howie meets.

Quick biography about Howie:
Name: Howie Williams
Origin: New York City
Height: Shorter than D.J
Weight: 125 lbs
Haircolor: Blonde
Eyecolor: Grey
Backstory:
Howie was born in NYC, his family was poor and could not take care of him so they took him to an orphanage, where he grew up.
He was an outsider there and no one wanted to adopt him.
He's not allergic to anything really, strong lights can trigger a sneeze or two.
His immune system is pretty strong.

It was just a regular evening of patrolling the streets of New York City; this was D.J's and his cousin's third evening of patrolling alone, usually they would join their dads but they and master Splinter thought it was time for them to do it on their own.
D.J stopped when he reached the high school, stretching a little before looking down, all seemed calm, he spotted a guy exiting the building.
Nothing out of the ordinary he thought and was about to continue onwards when he saw the guy was stalked by the raptor gang.
D.J watched as the guy took off running with the raptors chasing after him, the mutant disappeared into the shadows.

The young guy came to a halt as he reached a dead end alley, he turned around facing the weird creatures "What do you want with me?" He didn't get a response until a bigger raptor appeared infront of him "You mussst be Howie, the orphan that no one wantsss, I have an offer for you human. Come and work for me in my gang of raptorsss." The big raptor smirked at the human whom shook his head and backed away "N... No... No thanks I'm good..." He had no time to react before the other raptors were all over him kicking and beating him up.
The bigger raptor grinned "Then you become sssupper for usss" He laughed.

Suddenly two raptors goes flying and lands by the big one's feet "What the?" He said and looked over to see "Bah it'sss one of them young turtlesss and he'sss alone too, hurt him my friendsss!" He ordered.
The human looked up too see the back of another stranger but this one was fighting those raptors off "A shell?" He said before he got dizzy and fell unconcious.
It all seemed to well until there was the sound of slashing, the sound of the stranger's gasping and panting in pain.
The big raptor smirked at the turtle "Sssee thisss asss a gift from Sssteelclaw, you puny turtle" the turtle glared at the raptor, a clash of lightning revealed the wound over his left eye; blood was streaming down his cheek along with tears of pain.
Then moving swiftly, the turtle slashed one of his sais across Steelclaw's face leaving three open wounds across his snout "Well then, this is a gift in return then from D.J! Enjoy it!" D.J said and then he dropped one of his smoke pellets, he grabbed the human and leaped up to the roof.
When the smoke faded the raptors saw that the human and D.J were gone "We will meet again D.J you can count on it!" Steelclaw snarled.

Meanwhile D.J were moving as fast as he could over the rooftops in the freezing rain.
He had to stop for a moment on the roof of the channel 6 building, he set the human down gently.
D.J tried to open his left eye but it was too painful it almost made him buckle over.
Suddenly he sniffed "Ehh..." and then he doubled over "hah'CHou!" He sniffed again and rubbed his nose "Need to get out of this rain" He said and looked down "Ah there's one" He said and looked over at the human who's still unconcious "Need to have dad look him over" He said and picked the human up again.
Then he leaped down from the building and went down the nearest manhole.

A while later he reached the lair and when he came inside he finally buckled over falling to his knees panting.
"D.J!" R.J said running over to his cousin's side "What happened to you? We were so worried" He said.
D.J held his hand over his left eye "I ran into the raptor gang..." He said and looked over at the human "They hurt the kid badly I think, he won't wake up... Is daaaaahhh" His voice faded as his right eye fluttered close "hah'chou! ehh'chou" He sniffed, groaning.
L.J looked at his cousin "I think you both need a check up" and with that L.J and R.J helped both D.J and the human to Donatello's lab. 
"Hey uncle Donny are you here" R.J called out and not before long, the turtle wearing purple bandanas poked his head up from a gizmo he was working on "Hey R.J and L.J what's..." Donny began but then his eyes fell on the human and then his son "D.J, What happened?" He said coming over to check on him, seeing the blood coming from D.J's eye "Here sit down here" Donny ordered while turning on the lights and getting into his doctor gear.

After a while Donny looked over at R.J and L.J "Good news and bad news; The good ones the human is alright he was just knocked unconcious he'll be just fine, but he'll need to rest. Bad news he can't be moved so he has to stay down here for a while" Donny took a breath "D.J's left eye is way too damaged to be saved, I'm going to remove the damaged parts and then sew his eyelids together and then he'll need an eyepatch" He said before returning to D.J, placing a mask over his mouth and nose "See you on the other side son" Donny said caressing his son's forehead as he turned on the sleeping gas and soon D.J was sound asleep.
Donny proceeded with the surgery, removing the damaged eye, cleaning up around the wound and then he sew the eyelids together.
Once he was finished he wrapped D.J up in bandages and then exchanged the sleeping gas with oxygen.

D.J blinked his right eye open looking around a bit dazed "Hnn...?"He looked to the side and saw the human looking at him.
"You're awake finally... I'm sorry you got hurt protecting me sir" He said, the turtle held up a hand "Don't... Sir me, I ain't the president. The name's D.J what about you?" D.J said attempting to sit up, but is still too groggy from the drug so he swayed and had to brace himself.
The human was over in a flash steadying the turtle "I'm Howie, and you shouldn't get up yet" He said as D.J lied back down.

Donny came over "Good to see you're awake" He said and checked D.J over "The bandage has to be changed every six hours and you can't go outside for two weeks until the wound is fully healed" He said.
D.J looked up at his dad "What about patrolling the streets?" He asked rubbing his nose sniffing softly, Donny shook his head "You have to stay indoors for two weeks. We'll have someone fill your spot until you're healed up, and besides by the looks of things-"Just then D.J pitched to the side "Hah'chOU! eeeh'chou!" He sniffed thickly and rubbed his nose "Sorry codtidgue..." He said.
"I was about to say, by the looks of things, you're catching a cold so you should stay indoors anyway. Now as for the human, he can sleep in the spare bed in your bedroom, that's the only one we have" Donny said.
Howie looked at them "I don't want to be any trouble, but I don't really have anywhere to go besides that orphanage..." He said rubbing the back of his head.

R.J came into the room "Well if you swear never to tell anyone about us and keep the location to our lair a secret, I have no issue with you staying here with us" He said leaning against the wall.
D.J nodded "I have no problems with that, but I guess it's up to uncle Raph to decide that since he's the leader" He said and watched as Donny handed Howie bed sheets "Here make the bed over there, sorry you have to share rooms but it's not a lot of rooms down here in the sewers. And don't worry about Raph, I'll talk to him" He said and then left the room leaving Howie alone with D.J.

Howie made the bed, not noticing that D.J's watching him from his bed just before he pitches to the side again "Hah'cHOu! Eeh'CHou!" He groaned and rubbed at his nose.
"Um bless you" Howie said crawling in under the covers and soon he was fast asleep.
D.J looked over at the human, fighting for justice and protecting the innocent there will always be sacrifices... Are the sacrifices worth it? Would he do it again? He thought to himself and then grinned "Hell ya I would" And with that he fell asleep too.

TBC
54 to go

41: Family
Characters: Skyiler, Aiyame & The kids
Plot: Skyiler is having a flashback of memories thinking of how lucky he is to have such a wonderful family.

They were out in the meadow enjoying the lovely summer weather, Aiyame were teaching the kids how to make flower wreaths while Skyiler was sitting a bit away from them, watching them from the distance while enjoying a cigarette, he didn't like smoking near the cubs.
The sight of them smiling and laughing made him smile to himself as he took a drag of his cigarette.
Just a few years ago the life he lives now seemed to have only be a vivid dream, he never thought he'd be sitting here with a family.
He never thought he'd find someone who'd want to be near him, the life in the facility left it's deep wounds.

Skyiler wouldn't let anyone near him without baring his fangs and growling at them, he was a damaged person, not just injured when he broke out of the facility but also his spirit was wounded deeply and when anyone tried to approach him he'd lash out.
That's until the tigress that came looking for him in the forest that day, came into the picture.
Skyiler watched her from the shadows while she was running through the forest following his tracks, he saw her run into the ulvbear and was chased out into a meadow where she fell.
Seeing the ulvbear ready to end her life with one swipe with it's paw, something sparked inside Skyiler and before he knew it he had the ulvbear grabbed around the neck, the beast went flying across the meadow, it limped back into the forest.
He remembered looking at the tigress on the ground, he felt the growing urge to protect her, he had no idea why and shook it off.

Skyiler took another drag of his cigarette looking out over the meadow, that's when it hit him; this is the same meadow where he fought off that ulvbear to save her life.
"How nostalgic" He said to himself, putting out his cigarette and then he perked an ear, glancing to the side seeing Hikaree and Olivia sticking flowers in his braid, smiling to himself as he watched them.
Just then his nose twitched "Hehh..." He cupped his hands over his muzzle and then doubled over "Haeeeehh'ksHUhhh!" He sniffed and shook his head "Hh'KsHUUH!" 

Aiyame looked over seeing her fiancee doubling over again and saw the girls making his braid pretty.
She giggled walking over "Are you making daddy pretty girls?" She asked sitting down next to them in the grass.
"Yes!" Olivia smiled up at her mother "Daddy pwetty!" Hikaree said patting his braid.
Aiyame smiled at them "Yes daddy is always pretty" She said looking at Skyiler whom blushed a little.
"But did you forget something sweeties?" She asked looking at them.
Olivia put her finger to her chin thinking "What we forget... Did we forget another color of flower?" She looked at Hikaree.

Hikaree looked at the flowers "We put pink, puwple, blue, yellow, owange and white... No wed flower!" She pointed at the braid and then she found a very lovely looking red flower and placed it by the base of the braid "Now all colows!" She looked at her daddy, who just smiled back at her with a finger rubbing his muzzle, blinking his watering eyes and then he pitched to the side burying his muzzle in his elbow "Heeh'ksHUH! eeh'ksHUH!" He sniffed again.
Aiyame giggled handing him a couple of tissues "Bless you dear"She said, turning her attention back to the girls "No, you forgot that flowers makes daddy sneeze" She said pointing to the flowers and at Skyiler, the girls' smiles faded, looking sad as they looked at the braid and at their daddy "Oh... We sorry... We just wanted to make papa pretty" Olivia said reaching out her hand to start removing the flowers, but Skyiler moved his braid away from them "Leave it for a while longer, you worked hard on this." He said smiling at them "Are you sure dear? Aren't they bothering you?" Aiyame looked at her fiancee, who shook his head "It's not thaaa..." His voice faded, tipping his head back and clamped the tissues over his muzzle "HAEH'KSHUU! Eeeh'ksHUUH!" The sneezes had his braid whip against his back and a few flowers came loose falling to the ground.
Olivia giggled "It's snowing flowers" and then she started to remove the rest of the flowers.

Once all the flowers were removed, Skyiler shapeshifted into his feral form "We should head home before it gets dark" He said as his family mounted him; Aiyame on his back with Hikaree infront of her, Benjamin on his neck and Olivia on his head.
When they were all seated, Skyiler stood up looking out over the meadow again and then his eyes fell on a big creature on the other side; It was an ulvbear that was approaching them fast!
The cubs cowered in their daddy's mane seeing the ulvbear attacking them "Adapa!" Olivia cried.

Skyiler's ears flattened against his his head, he snarled baring his fangs locking eyes with the ulvbear.
The ulvbear stopped dead in it's tracks growling at the huge beast infront of it, glaring into it's eyes roaring and revealed it's razor sharp teeth, circling the hybrid.
The hybrid took a step forwards growling lowly making the ground rumble beneath their feet and snarled again at the ulvbear revealing his lethal canines.
The ulvbear lunged forwards but then Skyiler swung his tail and whacked the ulvbear back a few feet, taking a few more steps forwards approaching the ulvbear.
Just then the ulvbear leaped aiming to snatch the little girl on the hybrid's head, Olivia screamed in fear and tried to hide in Skyiler's mane.
The now enraged hybrid got up on his hindlegs, roaring and slams his jaws shut around the ulvbear's neck and with one tug he threw the ulvbear across the meadow where it landed on it's head.
The ulvbear got up glaring at the hybrid who glared right back, blood was dripping from his fangs.
The ulvbear blinked at the bloody fangs and looked at itself before it let out a grunt and fell to the ground dead.
Skyiler takes a deep breath and lets out a howl like roar, letting other creatures know that this is HIS forest.

He stood there panting a little after the battle, still growling a little, that's when he feels a hand on his forehead, looking up to see Olivia smile down at him "Adapa is hero!" She said wagging her tails "Daddy so stwong!" Hikaree clapped her hands "Papa's awesome!" Benji added in "Just like that day when he saved me from an ulvbear too..." Aiyame said hugging Skyiler's neck.
Their kind words and their smiling faces made him forget about the battle and smile back at them "Hang on tight now, I'll take us home" He said as his family held on as tight as they could.

Skyiler took off like a lightning bolt swooshing through the forest and was in the courtyard in mere minutes.
He lay down to help them off, before he turned back to his normal shape again.
Aiyame came up to him "You're not hurt are you dear?" She said looking up at him, he just shook his head "I'm fine" He smiled at her, pulling her into his arms and kisses her lips passionately.
Aiyame blushed blinking at him when they broke the kiss "What was that for?" She giggled "Thank you for coming into my life kitten, I am a very lucky man to have someone like you and to have such wonderful children" Skyiler said looking down at the cubs, Benjamin and Olivia was hugging his legs while Hikaree was hugging his tail.
He lift his tail and Hikaree up to his shoulder and then they went inside.
He's very lucky indeed.

TBC
53 to go

36: Christmas
Characters: Skyiler, Aiyame, Arés, Niji & The kids
Sneezer: Skyiler -From a cold-

--

It's Christmas again on Mars; it's not really called christmas on Mars it's called Yule's Eve; it's very similar to christmas, since there are humans living on Mars now, they brought the holiday there and shared their traditions.
The martians adapted the holiday and added new things to it.

Everyone in the palace had just finished their feast and gathered in the livingroom to exchange gifts.
Skyiler placed a few pieces of firewood in the fireplace and lit it with a spark of lightning.
He smiled as the spark turned into a flame "There we go" He said and then he sat down on the sofa, he rubbed his forehead a little, then he froze feeling a burning sensation in his sinuses that turned into a tickle that moved from the back of his muzzle up to his nose, his eyes began to tear up "Heeh..." He gasped and then doubled over "Haehkshhhhuh!" He sniffed wetly.

"Bless you dear" He heard a voice behind him, he looked over and saw Aiyame standing there with a steaming hot mug of cider for him.
Skyiler opened his mouth to reply but he started coughing instead, Aiyame rubbed his back "Are you alright Sky?" She asked "Ugh, I was fide just a while ago, I thigk I'b gettig sick" He said rubbing at his nose.

Just then the children Niji and Arés joined them, Skyiler was pounced by his three cubs, he fell back on the sofa laughing "I thigk sobeode is excited to see what the Yule Wolf* left theb uder the tree" He said smiling at them.
"Yay presents!" Olivia and Benji said in union and took their seats on Skyiler's lap.
Hikaree looked up at Skyiler "Pwesents? Hikaee get to?" She blinked her big eyes "Yes of course, I do't thigk the Yule Wolf forgot about you sweety, and if he did I shall hudt hib dowd add bake hib give you your gift" Skyiler grinned at his human cub making her giggle and hug his waist.

Arés decides to be the one to read on the lables and hand out the gifts "Alrighty let see here, this one is for Hikaree from mama and papa" He said walking over to the bouncing little girl and places the decorative box in her lap.
Hikaree tore off the paper, inside was a box that was taped up tight, she tried to open it but then she turned to her daddy "I can't open daddy..." She said pouting "Here let be help you with that"Skyiler said, he unsheathed a claw and slid it down the center of the tape, it was like a hot knife slicing through butter.
Now Hikaree could open the box, inside it was something that made her so happy that she pounced her father "Thank you daddy! Mommy!" She then pulled out a tail that was attached to a belt and a headband with ears attached, now she could look like her family.
Hikaree went to her mom to have her help her put them on "Happy Yule sweety" Aiyame said while putting the headband on her daughter's head.
The ears and tail was made to move by Hikaree's emotions, so they were almost like the real deal except made of fabric and stuffing.

A while later when all the gifts had been handed out, Skyiler and Aiyame were snuggled up in bed after they had tucked the cubs in.
Skyiler was checking out the new chain necklace that he had gotten from Aiyame "Thagk you so buch for this kitted, I love it, by old decklace was startig to fall apart" He said giving his nose a rub.
"I know, it was beginning to look pretty worn, so I found this and I thought it'd suit you nicely"She purred draping her arm across his wide chest.
Skyiler was about to put his arm around her when his nose twitched, he reached over and grabbed a hanky from the nightstand just as he snapped up into a seated position "Haeh'KSHHUU!" He sniffed thickly and erupted again "Heeh'kshhhhhuh!" He groaned and blew his nose, when he was done he got up and threw the hanky in the laundry hamper.
As he was walking back he slowed down, tipping his head back "Heehhh..." His razor sharp fangs grew as he opened his mouth wider, and then he doubled over cupping his hands over his muzzle "haeh'ksssHUH!!" His braid flopped over hanging down the front of his torso.
He sniffed and shook his head as he lied back down in bed with his hand over his eyes.
"Bless you honey" Aiyame said and felt Skyiler's forehead, frowning a little "I think you got a fever dear" 
Skyiler nodded "Bother Dature cabe by add left be a last bidute yule presedt... Add it's a do 'returd' adress od it..." He coughed.
Aiyame nuzzled his cheek "Well I think this Yule was a really nice one" She said smiling "I do have a last minute gift for you tho dear" She giggled and kissed him on the lips.
Skyiler looked at her "What is it?" he said as Aiyame held up a device and pointed at the display, it said 'Positive' his ears perked up "Is this what I thigk it is?" He asked and looked at her.
The tigress nodded rubbing her belly "I'm pregnant" She said softly
Skyiler's face lit up, then he pulled her into his arms kissing her lips "Thagk you, that is ode epic last bidute gift for the both of us" He purred.

"Happy Yule Tigger" Aiyame said kissing her fiancee on the nose, which causing it to twitch, she could feel his chest rise and fall under her, she watched his expressions with a smile; wiggling nose, muzzle wrinkling up revealing his fangs and eyes fluttering close, the cutest is probably that his ears are wiggling as they pin back against his head.
The prince turned his head away from her and sneezed to the side "Haeh'kshuuuh!" He sniffed and rubbed his nose shaking his head a little "You did that on purpose" He looked at her with his 'pretending to be annoyed face' 
Aiyame pretended to be shocked "I have no idea what you're talking about Skyiler, I would never do such a thing" She giggled as she was pinned down against the mattress, she looked up into her playful fiancee's deep red eyes.
Skyiler grinned "Add I am a poodle warrior" He said and kissed her lips again "And a very lovely poodle I must say" Aiyame teased "I love you Skyiler, Happy Yule" Aiyame said
"I love you too kitten, Happy Yule" Skyiler murred.

And you can use your imagination what happened next! XD

TBC 

52 to go

6: Zoo
Characters: Skyiler & Hikaree

--

It was a sunny day in June, schools would be out for the summer by the end of this week.
Skyiler had decided to take Hikaree to the zoo while Olivia and Benji was at school.
It was a good time to spend some quality time with his human cub, since Skyiler otherwise is always so busy with his studies; being the crownprince of Lunaria is hardwork, learning how to rule over people the right way, when you've been spending most of your early life in a cell and then in a forest cut off from civilization, yeah he had his work cut out for him.

They came to the main entrance of the zoo where Skyiler stepped up to pay the entry fee.
"How much do I owe you for one adult and one child?" He said looking at the clerk.
The clerk not looking at Skyiler, punched the numbers in "That will be 50 crones*..." She said then she looked up to see who she was going to give the tickets to.
The clerks jaw dropped, she put her hands over her mouth "Mr Stripes... Oh my word... Um as I was saying one adult and one child it's 10 crones!" She pointed to the til.

Skyiler rolled his eyes a little at her reaction "Do you take holocards*?" He said holding up a small device in his hand.
The clerk nodded "Yes sir we do" Then she presented him with a machine.
Skyiler moved the device over the machine; it lit up, showing a small hologram with numbers symbols and a line for a signature.
The clerk punched in 10 Croner, then Skyiler typed in a code and signed his name on the line.
The machine beeped, then a receipt appeared in the hologram.
"There we go, have a great time in Stone Youth Zoo Mr Stripes!" The clerk smiled as Skyiler and Hikaree walked on, just before they disappeared, the clerk took a holophoto* of them to share with her friends.
Skyiler glanced back at the clerk frowning a little but then he felt a tug on his arm, he looked down at his human cub "Why we stop daddy? I wanna see the animals" She said looking up at her father with big happy eyes.
Skyiler smiled back forgetting about the clerk and they went onwards to look at all the animals.

The first exhibit was a kind of desert cat that lives south of Black Valley forest; it had dark brown fur, white stripes, white chin and markings that looked like tears under it eyes.
Hikaree tried to look through the crowd, hopping and looking below, then she looked up at Skyiler with sad eyes 
"I can't see daddy..." but then Skyiler lift her up and put her on his shoulders; being 6'4" tall, she got a very good view from up there "Is this better sweety?" He said looking at the desert cats "Yay, I can see the kitties now!" Hikaree said.

Skyiler looked over at the information holophoto about them and read it for Hikaree "The Weeping Kattling, originates from the area around the Rusty Mountains. 
They got the name Weeping Kattlings, because of the tear like markings under their eyes and also because they sound like they're crying. They live in packs of 10 members and hunts smaller game like nizzles and birdlings."

Just as he finished reading his nose twitched, he buried his muzzle in his elbow and pitched to the side "Haeeh'KSHUU!" He sniffed and shook his head.
Hikaree giggled and petted his head "Bwess you daddy!" Then she pointed to the next exhibit "I wanna see them!" She said gently tugging her father's ear.
Skyiler chuckled "Okay let's go" He said and set Hikaree down on the ground, taking her hand as they went over to the next exhibit.

This exhibit had a weird looking creature, it looked like a deer but it had three antlers and it's tail had a plume.
Skyiler looked at the big sign "Leaftailed Trihorn; orignates from Black Valley Forest, near the boarder to Starsmoor Tundra" He said and looked at the animal "Daddy look it has a babie!"Hikaree pointed at the little one behind the adult animal.

Just as Skyiler was going to answer his daughter, he heard voices behind him "Look... Is that Stripes? The clerk said he was here today..." One girl said and another continued "Yes it must be... Who's he here with...?"
Skyiler glanced around him noticing more people started to gather, he picked up Hikaree "Let's go to the next exhibit, it's getting kind of crowded here" He said and started to walk away from the crowd "They wanna see the babie too?" Hikaree asked looking at the crowd over her father's shoulder.
Skyiler nodded "Yeah, people like animal babies" He smiled, focusing on getting away from there, he flicked his ears hearing the crowd following them.
Hikaree then pointed "Look animals you can pet, can I go in daddy?" She asked looking at him.
The hybrid looked over at the petting zoo, it was filled with different animals for children to pet "Yeah sure let's go there" He said and went into the pasture with Hikaree, who took off going to pet the nearest animal; it was a weeping kattling cub, who leaned into the child's petting purring and mewling at her.

Skyiler leaned against the fence watching his human cub with a smile on his face, he sniffed and rubbed at his nose with a knuckle, then he pinched his nose shut and stifled a double "hh'kTHX eeh'kTHXuh..." He sniffed again, grabbing a couple of tissues from his pocket and blew his nose.

Walking over to the nearest trashbin located on the other side of the fence, when he turned back to return to Hikaree, he saw a few people gathering around her; snapping holographs, talking to her, asking questions.
The human child was looking at everyone with big frightened eyes "No talk to strangers..." Is all that she could whisper out.
"Ah c'mon girl we're no strangers! We're fans of the man you're here with!" A girl said kneeling down infront of the human.

Hikaree was sort of hiding behind the weeping kattling, the animal noticed the child's discomfort and started hissing and growling at the crowd.
The girl that was kneeling infront of the human jumped back a little "Yikes that animal is vicious!"
A guy then went over, grabbed the little girl "C'mon that animal is dangerous, we'll talk on the other side of the fence" He said.

He was about to leap over the fence with the human, when he noticed there was someone standing on the fence looking down at him.
Skyiler stood there glaring down at the guy with his arms crossed "Where the hell do you think you're going with my daughter?" There was a slight growl in his voice as he spoke.
The crowd gasped "Stripes!" Some girls screamed and holographs where taken all over.
The guy pointed to the weeping kattling cub that was biting at his leg "I was just taking her away from this dangerous animal, Mr Stripes!" He said.
Skyiler crouched down looking into the guy's eyes "The only dangerous animal you need to worry about right now, is me..." He growled his canines starting to grow longer "You have five seconds to release my daughter and get the hell away from here..." He said as his lips curled up into a snarl.
The guy scrambled leaping out of the pasture, dropping Hikaree in mid air, but before she could hit the ground she was caught in Skyiler's tail.
She was pulled up onto her father's shoulders, he turned and looked at the crowd, tail flicking, he didn't even have to open his mouth before the crowd started to scatter.

Skyiler let out a huff "Maybe now we can go look at the animals in peace" He said hopping down from the fence setting Hikaree back down on the ground "Wait daddy!" She said walking back into the pasture and hugged the weeping kattling who was doing it's best to protect her even though it was so small.
Seeing Hikaree with the Weeping Kattling, Skyiler pondered for a moment and then he waved a zookeeper over "I have a question for the manager of the zoo" He said "Certainly Mr Stripes, she's right here" The zookeeper pointed to a mouse girl "Mahilda!" The zookeeper shouted.
The mouse girl came over, gasping a little "Mr Stripes, what gives us the honor of you visiting our zoo?" She said.
Skyiler rolled his eyes a little, he hates formalities, but for now he'll bite his tongue about that "That's private, but I have a request" He said pointing to the weeping kattling cub.
Mahilda looked over and smiled seeing the little girl cuddling the cub "Ah I understand what you want. 
It's kind of unusual, that kattling has been a little reserved towards the other kids coming here, but she let that child pet her"
 She said then turned her attention back to Skyiler "How does 500 Crones sound?" She asked holding up a machine.
Skyiler smiled "I'll give you 1000 for it, see it as a donation for your zoo" He was just about to pick up his holocard when he suddenly pitches to the side "Haeh'kSHUU!" He sniffed and rubbed at his nose.
Mahilda smiled "Bless you sir" and then they went through the process of paying for the weeping kattling.

Hikaree looked over to see her father talking to a lady and then he turns walking back to the pasture.
She looked a little sad at the kattling "I has to go now kitty, I miss you" She hugged it and then stood up walking over to meet up with her father.
Skyiler looked down at his human cub smiling "Aren't you forgetting something now Hikaree?" He said.
Hikaree looked around "I has my thingies" She felt her ears and tail, she heard her daddy laugh a little "No not that, you're forgetting to bring the kattling along" He said flinching at the loud "REALLY?! OMG! THANK YOU DADDY!" Hikaree jumped with happiness, went over and picked up the weeping kattling cub and then she ran back to her daddy who lift her out of the pasture.
Once she was on the same side of the fence as her daddy she hugged his legs "Thank you so much daddy!" She smiled up at him.

Skyiler picked her up and put her on his shoulders again, the kattling made herself comfortable ontop of his head.
"So what are you going to name it? It's a... eeehhHe was caught off as his breath hitched and then he doubled over "haeh'KSHUU!" Just managing to bury his muzzle in a bunch of tissues.
Hikaree giggled holding onto the base of his wings so she wouldn't fall off "Again daddy! That was fun!" She laughed, the weeping kattling clinged onto one of his ears.
Skyiler sniffed, blowing his nose again and throws the tissued in the nearest trashbin "Ugh... Anyway as I was saying, it's a female" He said as they walked through the zoo looking at the other animals.

Hikaree pondered looking around and then pointed at some flowers on a pond "What are those daddy?" She asked.
Skyiler looked at where she was pointing "Oh those are lotus flowers a kind of waterlily" He said.
"Lotus! I name you Lotus" Hikaree said looking at the kattling that responded with a gleeful meow.
"Lotus huh? I like it" Skyiler said as they existed the zoo "Alright let's get home" Setting Hikaree on the ground and then he shifted into his feral form.
There were a few "Oooh" and "Wows" from the crowd as the big feral lied down to help Hikaree and Lotus up.
The little human got seated ontop of his head with Lotus in her lap, then he stood up and they headed home.

"Lih e hem rih daddy!" Hikaree said hugging the base of his ear
"Lih e hem rih Hikaree" Skyiler said murring.
The weeping kattling meowed, purring happily in the little girl's lap.

TBC

51 to go!

Holocard = Martian Credit Cards
Holograph = Like a photograph but holographic
Crones = Martian Currency

Archived